Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:58 AM

The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men (39152 Views)

6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend / 10 Types Of Women Who's Husband's Will Always Cheat. / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
I just want to be last to comment
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by Frenchkiss564: 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
chymystique: Who cares undecided
nice signature, awe inspiring just what i need
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by stmartynz(m): 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
Love Scripts for Dating by Rori Raye
Audio Books ยป Dating & Marriage
Price:1500.00NAIRA
Available

TITLE DESCRIPTION:

Love Scripts for Dating A Word For Word Guide: What To Say In Any Situation To Make A Man Fall For You And Inspire His Total Devotion
Navigating the early stages of a relationship can feel so scary you really want a man to like you, and you might feel on pins and needles not knowing what to say to him, remembering all those times when you pushed a man away.

In Love Scripts for Dating, youll feel instantly relaxed around men because youre no longer worrying all the time about what you should and shouldnt say youll just KNOW. Youll know what to say to make a man deeply attracted to you and what to say so that he feels compelled to keep calling you, asking you out, and moving things forward in a relationship all by himself.

When you feel this confident, your attractiveness increases exponentially. You wont know what to do with all the men who start showing up in your life and wanting to be with you. But you will know exactly what to SAY, and youll be in the delicious position of CHOOSING which man will be at your side.

Youll learn what to say to a man when

You want him to approach you most women make the same mistake which throws him off find out what it is
He asks what you do for a living how to tell him in a way that will entice him and intrigue him
He cancels on you at the last minute or hes consistently late for dates heres how to make him step up to the plate
He doesnt call when he says he will youll learn how to communicate what you need without sounding needy
He gives you his card or tries to get you to call him learn what to say so youre never stuck making the first move
He tells you an off color remark how to quickly turn things around and avoid going into a topic that makes you feel uncomfortable
He talks about his ex or is paying attention to another woman plus the one thing never to do when he brings her up
You want to turn a friend into a lover heres the thing you need to know before you even try (so you dont get hurt!)
He asks you where you want to go on a date learn how to answer in a way that still lets him be the man and makes you feel adored
He wants you to pay or asks you to split the check find out once and for all how to handle this without scaring the right man away
He wants you to drive to his place or he wants to stay over because hes driving long distance
He leaves it too late to ask you out and so you always feel anxious not knowing whether you should accept other invitations or just go with the flow but then you feel like youre too available by always saying yes
You have an STD, and you dont know how to tell him heres how to do it in a way that will actually bring the two of you closer together (or know right away if hes not worth it
Youve gotten over attached after sex and hes withdrawing heres whatll make him want you even more than before
Youve been together for a while, and hes not moving the relationship forward heres how to have the talk in a way that will make him think it was all his idea
Hes calling and emailing, but he wont ask you out you wont be waiting around anymore after you learn this
Youre not ready for sex, and hes pressuring you youll dial up your value in his eyes when you talk to him like this
Youll also learn:

The one simple thing you can do that will make a man feel immediately comfortable in your presence and the one thing never to say to a man unless you want to instantly shut down your chances for love
What to ask him on a first date to know whether or not you should keep dating him
The one misconception about attraction that prevents women from finding and connecting with their Mr. Right
How to get rid of your checklist in order to focus on what really matters with a man
How to turn every conflict into an opportunity to share how you feel and connect with him
The one phrase to remember when youre in confrontation with him that will instantly tell you whether hes good for you or not
Whether you should call him, how often to call him, how to handle texting and social media
How to talk to a man throughout all the stages of Circular Dating (the system for dating I teach in my Targeting Mr. Right Program) so you dont risk saying the wrong thing to Mr. Right
and many, many more scenarios youre bound to relate to or have to deal with in the future throughout the course of your relationships with men.

http://teachyourselfanything.com.ng/?530,en_love-scripts-for-dating-by-rori-raye

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask it here so others can learn from it

or contact us directly.

Website - www.tya.com.ng & www.tutorcation.com.ng
TEL - 07035754077
Inquiry Address - 36, Dumez road, off sapele road, Benin city, Edo state.

NOTE: CASH-ON-DELIVERY is only available for Benin residents.... . Thank you

Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by AdeniyiA(m): 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
englishmart: Most Women love cheating
They just can't do without cheating
They cheat in their work places,
They cheat in exam halls,
They cheat their parents
They cheat the government
Finally they extend the same cheating habit to their marital lives. My main problem is that they refuse to admit they cheat a lot.

NB. Not every woman o. My mom is different

Smhshocked
God help us o
undecided
you wetin she do wen she small?
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by moyarhtohbadt(f): 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
Good Lord!!!I'm all six...
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by RentedReality(m): 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
Truthfully, I could care less if she's cheating. Seen a lot of what some girls do and believe me you don't want to be the guy she goes back home to.
Busted inside some crazy number 3 chick, she called me later @ night that her BF went ballistic after tasting c.um while giving her head.

I still dare not go back to Yaba.
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
I dnt think cheatn smtimes is wrong(not wen u married oo)...life's too short and sometimes d adventure's worth d cheatn... smiley Lastly, a gurl only cheats on u wen u nt up to d task(been der for her weneva she needs u) or u probably nt sexual enough...av dis attributes and they wuld always want u...
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by Tundeiab(m): 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
I have been making some personal research on infidelity. Guys, do you know that you can know if your girl friend will cheat by her ring tone. Women with tendencies to cheat can't maintain a ring tone for a long time. Apply it to other areas of life. A woman who easily gets bored with daily/ frequent activities is capable of cheating just as d OP has stated.
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ladystewie: #yawns#
Men are still worst cheaters. Why? They just have to, It's built into their DNA
shut up
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by lalasticlala(m): 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
Tundeiab: I have been making some personal research on infidelity. Guys, do you know that you can know if your girl friend will cheat by her ring tone. Women with tendencies to cheat can't maintain a ring tone for a long time. Apply it to other areas of life. A woman who easily gets bored with daily/ frequent activities is capable of cheating just as d OP has stated.
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by lalasticlala(m): 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
ok
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by iykofias(m): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
Liability: men are the worst cheat i have ever seen.
mayb u jux haven't seen enough
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by maxism2: 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
Lovely classification

but cheating is sweet when not caught.

but a married woman with conscience cannot cheat no matter what. only married women that are not disciplined enough cheat.

in Arochukwu, if a married woman cheats on the husband, the man would fall sick and if she continues, he may die
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by Missmossy(f): 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
We aint saints anyway,we ladies or women also potray some cheating tendencies whenever we feel like.

Moreover infidelity seems to be on rampage these days,only very few people are faithful to one partner.

1 Like

Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
truth is a biatch. suck it up or kill yourself
booket: shut up
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by mayratravis: 5:44am On Aug 08, 2014
Greedy and selfish women.
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by montestic(m): 8:50am On Aug 08, 2014
men still cheat more than women.

who do d women cheat with? of course with men na, they cheat with peoples husbands and boyfriends.

so every cheat a woman engages in, a man is involved.
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by loswhite(m): 10:10am On Aug 08, 2014
bustyhelen: guys feel dat its their birth right 2 cheat. if a lady knws d bf cheats and simply wants 2 get bk at hm by not cheating as per say but by jst flirting wit mayb a cutie, d guy wil fil so dam bad, 4geting dat he had cheated wit chioma, funke and wit aisha. thats y number 6 is inevitable atimes. but women dont cheat easily.
story
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by bustyhelen(f): 10:30am On Aug 08, 2014
loswhite: story
HAHAHAHAHA
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by vislabraye(m): 10:47am On Aug 08, 2014
OP , whats the diffeence between the cheating addict and the unfaithful woman ?? Basically, you are saying the same things in different ways.
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by jennylove7575(f): 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
Yes o..its true o..me weh be beauty queen. Its true o I don't stay faithful in relationship.its very difficult for me. Men are easily drawn to me o..too much men. But am trying to repent now.
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by hugelyendowed: 6:13am On Aug 09, 2014
only a woman that is a nymphomania that would cheat. born again women dont
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by Tundeiab(m): 6:54am On Aug 09, 2014
[quote author=lalasticlala][/quote]
Guy! Why you quote me and you no type any thing na.
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by Tundeiab(m): 6:56am On Aug 09, 2014
jennylove7575: Yes o..its true o..me weh be beauty queen. Its true o I don't stay faithful in relationship.its very difficult for me. Men are easily drawn to me o..too much men. But am trying to repent now.
Modern day Ashi...
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by Tundeiab(m): 6:58am On Aug 09, 2014
Missmossy: We aint saints anyway,we ladies or women also potray some cheating tendencies whenever we feel like.

Moreover infidelity seems to be on rampage these days,only very few people are faithful to one partner.
I pity your future husband.
Smh

1 Like

Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by lalasticlala(m): 7:31am On Aug 09, 2014
Tundeiab:
Guy! Why you quote me and you no type any thing na.

d ring tone stuff got me LOL
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by Tymax(m): 7:42am On Aug 09, 2014
Women seldom cheat- one of the biggest lies of the 21st century.

It's okay for a girl to have different guys call her round the clock. It's fine for her to collect expensive gifts from numerous "admirers". She gives each of them some measure of attention and she thinks she's a saint? That's infidelity too.

Like a poster wrote earlier, men are cheating on women with other women! angry There are more cases of boyfriend snatchers than girlfriend snatcher.

Women are so good at cheating, they make guys feel guilty. angry Kudos to the women who cheat and make guys look bad for it. I pray I don't date one of your kind. wink
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by Tundeiab(m): 7:57am On Aug 09, 2014
lalasticlala:

d ring tone stuff got me LOL
Really..don't tell your partner is culpable.
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 09, 2014
djsaintboss: I think the Beauty Queens Cheat Most, d pretend to be commited but go at ur back F**king every tin dat knocks at their door 3 times

True, beautiful girls will always give silly excuses like, " He asked me out ".. " He called me so I went to know why he was calling "..

Sharing their phone numbers like gospel tracts to every man who asks. Her phone ringing every 5 minutes. Smh.

Boys dey suffer oo..

2 Likes

Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by bustyhelen(f): 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
Tymax: Women seldom cheat- one of the biggest lies of the 21st century.

It's okay for a girl to have different guys call her round the clock. It's fine for her to collect expensive gifts from numerous "admirers". She gives each of them some measure of attention and she thinks she's a saint? That's infidelity too.

Like a poster wrote earlier, men are cheating on women with other women! angry There are more cases of boyfriend snatchers than girlfriend snatcher.

Women are so good at cheating, they make guys feel guilty. angry Kudos to the women who cheat and make guys look bad for it. I pray I don't date one of your kind. wink
lol
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by diksucker(f): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Babe Is Too Clingy / Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! / A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.