Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men (39071 Views)

6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend / 10 Types Of Women Who's Husband's Will Always Cheat. / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by lalasticlala(m): 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
okparaugo:

True, beautiful girls will always give silly excuses like, " He asked me out ".. " He called me so I went to know why he was calling "..

Sharing their phone numbers like gospel tracts to every man who asks. Her phone ringing every 5 minutes. Smh.

Boys dey suffer oo..
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by edymonte: 12:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
WOMEN & CHEATING
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
smiley
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by montestic(m): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2014
edymonte: WOMEN & CHEATING

who do they cheat with if not with men?
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by montestic(m): 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
rattlesnake: Eboila woman
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by edymonte: 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
who doesnt cheat,?
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by hugelyendowed: 12:40am On Aug 25, 2014
edymonte: who doesnt cheat,?

I dont
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by 2romantic: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2014
edymonte: who doesnt cheat,?

I dont
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2014
2romantic:
I dont
hugelyendowed:
I dont
na so undecided
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by 2romantic: 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ladystewie:

na so undecided
lol
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by Edusouls(m): 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
Men re careless cheaters, women re so complex that you may not even know her reason to cheat, this species re so myopic in thinking, easily deceived, gets easily tripped by anything flashy that she sets her eyes on, loves materialism so much.these factors make most women potential cheaters..

1 Like

Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by Oluperfect(m): 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
U gat it all
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by caprini1: 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
englishmart:
no. They are tetragamous o. cheesy
Hahahahahhahaha......crazy dude!
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by victorazy(m): 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
Harbosede02:
u jst said my mind.

We don't cheat, we f0ck
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by Bosville(m): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
iwakolewa:
All of this looks true enough....thinking,why do men cheat too?
We cheat cus we were forced to.........Ur name... Wats with the interchange of ideas??
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by holatin(m): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
the possessed cheat- her case is spiritual
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
lebesgue:

But men are not sleeping with themselves. They are sleeping with women, so for every man who cheats, another woman is aiding him.

Gbam!. Seconded
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
Those pictures tho grin grin Epic!
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by UjSizzle(f): 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
So no.5 is her partners' fault then.
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by Emmalaw10(m): 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
The problem with most of them is that they are so weak to say no. You hear some saying things like ' I don't want him to feel hurt when I say no'. I once dated one like that.
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by jaybee3(m): 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
UjSizzle:
So no.5 is her partners' fault then.
What number or combination of numbers are you?
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by Eberex(m): 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
I don't even want to think which of the categories my girl friend might fall in. Too much thought on it raises one's BP whether you like it or not. So for safety sake, its not even advisable to ponder. BLESSING IS ON A MAN WHOSE WIFE IS VIRTUOUS. For a virtuous woman is a man's greatest glory.
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by UjSizzle(f): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
jaybee3:

What number or combination of numbers are you?

I'm not a cheat booboo kiss
My loyalty is capable of purging you tongue
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by cococandy(f): 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
lebesgue:

But men are not sleeping with themselves. They are sleeping with women, so for every man who cheats, another woman is aiding him.
exactly
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by justmag(m): 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
6 plus another 1 billion more reason why yall need to pray before you get married or into a relationship because these **** ain't loyal!... angry
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by Elmgnifico(m): 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
Why all this disputes? to me on the cheat graph there is a long line from the origin point, for a every cheating scenario a man and a woman, a man and a girl, a woman and a boy, a girl and a boy are strictly involved and obviously any cheater or cheatee is liable to get hit in another cheat!! Shii*t!! its equal,
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by ajuwarhodes(f): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
englishmart:
Most Women love cheating
They just can't do without cheating
They cheat in their work places,
They cheat in exam halls,
They cheat their parents
They cheat the government
Finally they extend the same cheating habit to their marital lives. My main problem is that they refuse to admit they cheat a lot.

NB. Not every woman sha
Smh:oh

Men do all these things u listed above as well.dumb!

God help us o
undecided
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by delishpot: 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
And another topic again. Ish olrite.
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by Orikinla(m): 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
OP, you forgot to mention the immature and insecure woman.
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by Maxcollins042(m): 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mtcheeew,non of mah business sha,gat no time for destiny killers.
Re: The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
jennylove7575:
Yes o..its true o..me weh be beauty queen. Its true o I don't stay faithful in relationship.its very difficult for me. Men are easily drawn to me o..too much men. But am trying to repent now.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says / She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife / Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.