Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date (2286 Views)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by ayukdaboss(m): 1:11am On Aug 07, 2014
I’ve thought a lot about whether or not to have sex on the first date, and a lot of people have told me that I ought to take things a little slower. I’ve given that advice careful consideration, and with that careful consideration, I’ve decided that it’s not an advice I want to follow. If sex presents itself on a first date and it seems appealing, the reasons to go for it are plentiful, and the reasons not to, very insignificant. I'm a guy though

You Get to Have Sex

If you have sex on a first date, you’re having sex! Most of the time, that’s a good thing. In fact, if you actually don’t like your date but you both find each other hot, this might be the only time you get to have sex with that person. Do you really want to bother going on more dates with someone who you actually don’t like that much, but who you think is hot? Sure, if sex actually isn't an option, it’s obviously not worth it to expend much effort trying to change that. But if you have the chance to give it a go, why not?

You Might Get to Have More Sex

If you have sex on the first date and it’s good and for whatever reason you want to see your date again, you probably will get to have sex again. The sex might even be a lot better the second time around. You might be on your way to great sexual partnership (SP).

If You Don’t Get to Have Sex Again, at Least You Had Sex

This may be an overly pragmatic attitude and it’s certainly unromantic, but sometimes when you haven’t had sex in a while (especially if it’s been a long time), it’s sort of essential to get laid. Having sex can sometimes be intricately linked in with your ego, and there’s a way in which even if sex is meaningless and bad, as time passes, you become glad that you had it. It’s sort of like getting really drunk and feeling hungover the next day; at the time you feel shitty, but when you look back after a sizable period of time has passed, it actually seems like you were having a lot of fun.

There’s No Needless Anticipation and Build Up

While courtship can be fun for it’s own sake and might lead to better consummation of a relationship, a lot of time it’s a big drag, because you’re not actually sure if that consummation is ever going to happen. Having sex on the first date greatly reduces the anxiety engendered by dating and all the trivial concerns that go along with it. Furthermore, the feeling of anticipation occasioned by courtship is often based on elaborate game play and careful, selective displays of both affection and indifference. This kind of sucks, and if you bone on the first date you hopefully circumnavigate a lot of that crap.

You Won’t Have Wasted Your Time

Dating is a endeavor that requires a lot of time and effort (and sometimes money), and sex is like a barometer of whether or not all that effort is worth it, so why go through multiple dates only to find out that you don’t really like each other and don’t want to sleep with each other? If you do it on the first date, you’ll know right away. In other words, if it’s inevitable that you’re incompatible, having sex will make that apparent all the faster, and you won’t have to meet for drinks, make small talk, and pretend to be interested, only to discover that it was all a waste of time.

Maybe You’ll Fall In Love

The fact is, if you’re destined (whatever that may mean) to fall in love with someone, the timing of when you have sex with someone probably isn’t going to make much of a difference in the long run, and if anything, by getting freaky ASAP you’re getting a head start on something that might be really good.

*Culled from the net
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by mstik(f): 1:15am On Aug 07, 2014
Life is not all about getting laid...
Sex is so overrated these days.

5 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by ayukdaboss(m): 1:17am On Aug 07, 2014
mstik: Life is not all about getting laid...

Then guys should always get the cookie on all first dates nau...since sex is underrated grin

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by raziboi(m): 1:18am On Aug 07, 2014
Lee ihe agadi nwoke ha ka gi nah ede....ASAKWURU

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by romzyxy(m): 1:54am On Aug 07, 2014
mehn....i like dix post.it'x true......mayb i ll apply dix method.bt if d babe no gree.na wahala o
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by tr3y(m): 2:02am On Aug 07, 2014
OP, thumbs up
but the first three reasons dey kinda amusing.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by ayukdaboss(m): 2:05am On Aug 07, 2014
grin grin

tr3y: OP, thumbs up
but the first three reasons dey kinda amusing.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by Truckpusher(m): 2:55am On Aug 07, 2014
mstik: Life is not all about getting laid...
Of course You're right, I guess this one is from the diary of a girl that has seen it all? undecided
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by mstik(f): 2:57am On Aug 07, 2014
Nope. It's just my observation.
Truckpusher: Of course You're right, I guess this one is from the diary of a girl that has seen it all? undecided
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by Truckpusher(m): 2:58am On Aug 07, 2014
mstik: Nope. It's just my observation.
Why should I believe you? tongue
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by mstik(f): 2:58am On Aug 07, 2014
I really don't care
Truckpusher: Why should I believe you? tongue
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by Truckpusher(m): 2:58am On Aug 07, 2014
mstik: I really don't care
That makes me right ,then. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by mstik(f): 2:59am On Aug 07, 2014
Fine, whatever you decide to believe.
Truckpusher: That makes me right ,then. cheesy
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by Truckpusher(m): 3:03am On Aug 07, 2014
mstik: Fine, whatever you decide to believe.
What if I say I wasn't right,then. cheesy
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by mstik(f): 3:05am On Aug 07, 2014
I still don't care. undecided
Truckpusher: What if I say I wasn't right,then. cheesy
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by Truckpusher(m): 3:07am On Aug 07, 2014
mstik: I still don't care. undecided
You dey harsh oh grin
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by ayukdaboss(m): 3:09am On Aug 07, 2014
mstik: I still don't care. undecided

Na wa O undecided
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by blacky4race(f): 3:14am On Aug 07, 2014
Wow ... How easy it sounds. U just jump into the bed with someone who said "hello" insane*(don't believe everything u see on net)
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by ayukdaboss(m): 3:16am On Aug 07, 2014
blacky4race: Wow ... How easy it sounds. U just jump into the bed with someone who said "hello" insane*(don't believe everything u see on net)

Madam forget that thing. Your naija sisters do it. You might have done it sef undecided
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by blacky4race(f): 3:23am On Aug 07, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Madam forget that thing. Your naija sisters do it. You might have done it sef undecided

Not that I care about your opinion.. Just saying everything on net aint so right. #myths

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by ayukdaboss(m): 3:26am On Aug 07, 2014
blacky4race:

Not that I care about your opinion.. Just saying everything on net aint so right. #myths

True..and I care so much about your opinion.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by blacky4race(f): 3:32am On Aug 07, 2014
ayukdaboss:

True..and I care so much about your opinion.

Oh u are so welcomed.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by davdandam(m): 4:21am On Aug 07, 2014
Very soon guys will be like hey dear wow it's really nice to meet you, you are way more beautiful in real life but before you eat that sharwama or touch that ice cream,are we heading to my place afterwards ?if not swerveeeeeeeeee mi o raye oshi lol
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by ayukdaboss(m): 4:34am On Aug 07, 2014
davdandam: Very soon guys will be like hey dear wow it's really nice to meet you, you are way more beautiful in real life but before you eat that sharwama or touch that ice cream,are we heading to my place afterwards ?if not swerveeeeeeeeee mi o raye oshi lol

Naija will be a better place grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by rawpadgin(m): 8:06am On Aug 07, 2014
u know what poster.....

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by rawpadgin(m): 8:08am On Aug 07, 2014
u know what poster....

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by ayukdaboss(m): 8:19am On Aug 07, 2014
rawpadgin: u know what poster....

You know what...at your age you should be wiser than this. Try again...
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 07, 2014
I don't gerrit @alll
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 07, 2014
Nawa ooh! Anyway as d doctor here I certify OP as Ebola infected cos he s showing d symptoms. Haba! C talk!
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by ayukdaboss(m): 9:36am On Aug 07, 2014
rozzay: Nawa ooh! Anyway as d doctor here I certify OP as Ebola infected cos he s showing d symptoms. Haba! C talk!

I'm in Calabar and you're in Lagos...So who has Ebola here?? undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 07, 2014
ayukdaboss:

I'm in Calabar and you're in Lagos...So who has Ebola here?? undecided
. But na u dey show d symptoms na- one of which is opening foolish thread witout meaning. Oya come make I heal u
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by mstik(f): 9:42am On Aug 07, 2014
warris happen
rozzay: . But na u dey show d symptoms na- one of which is opening foolish thread witout meaning. Oya come make I heal u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Be Warned! (photo) / A Must Read!! Please Help: Im In Love With Stunner1 / 10 Reasons Why Nairobians Hate Using Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.