Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date (2291 Views)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 07, 2014
mstik: warris happen
. Nofin crious sweets the OP showed some signs of ebolaism so am trying to quarantine d thread. Lol. Btw y were u awake by 2am
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 07, 2014
blacky4race:

Oh u are so welcomed.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by ayukdaboss(m): 9:51am On Aug 07, 2014
rozzay: . But na u dey show d symptoms na- one of which is opening foolish thread witout meaning. Oya come make I heal u

Abeg no touch me O...shocked
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 07, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Abeg no touch me O...shocked
. Hehehehehe. Anyway advise from me ur doc. Any gal wey come now for first date if u like debe. Oyo will be ur case. Rem EB is in town
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by jsunex(m): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2014
Senseless... @ op think b4 write.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by dasparrow: 10:39am On Aug 07, 2014
ayukdaboss:

*Culled from the net

Go ahead and have sex with some random strangers you just met that may be harboring the ebola virus in him or her and find yourself in front of God's judgement throne less than 10 days later. Good luck!
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by ayukdaboss(m): 10:40am On Aug 07, 2014
jsunex: Senseless... @ op think b4 write.

Think before you comment..
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by Tymax(m): 10:42am On Aug 07, 2014
rozzay: . But na u dey show d symptoms na- one of which is opening foolish thread witout meaning. Oya come make I heal u
OP if you love yourself nor near dis babe o grin
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by ayukdaboss(m): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2014
dasparrow:

Go ahead and have sex with some random strangers you just met that may be harboring the ebola virus in him or her and find yourself in front of God's judgement throne less than 10 days later. Good luck!

Look at this man..You re at equal risk...Abi you no sabi say ebola na airborne disease also?
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by ayukdaboss(m): 10:44am On Aug 07, 2014
Tymax:
OP if you love yourself nor near dis babe o grin
You sabi am before?? shocked
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by jsunex(m): 10:50am On Aug 07, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Think before you comment..

Assssssssshhhhhoooollleee
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by ayukdaboss(m): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2014
jsunex:

Assssssssshhhhhoooollleee

Who's this one again? undecided
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by ITbomb(m): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2014
If You Don’t Get to Have Sex Again, at Least You Had Sex

This may be an overly pragmatic attitude and it’s certainly unromantic, but sometimes when you haven’t had sex in a while (especially if it’s been a long time), it’s sort of essential to get laid. Having sex can sometimes be intricately linked in with your ego, and there’s a way in which even if sex is meaningless and bad, as time passes, you become glad that you had it. It’s sort of like getting really drunk and feeling hungover the next day; at the time you feel shitty, but when you look back after a sizable period of time has passed, it actually seems like you were having a lot of fun
This line is very correct, a guy would be more reasonable to decide if she is worth the past and future efforts after the first sex. So the earlier it is, the less the chance of having a heartbreak later in the relationship.
As long as the hormones still drives the man to having sex with the girl, he can never tell whether it will last or not but as a good player will always give the impression that it's gonna last forever (at least that's what she wants to hear)
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by ayukdaboss(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2014
ITbomb:
This line is very correct, a guy would be more reasonable to decide if she is worth the past and future efforts after the first sex. So the earlier it is, the less the chance of having a heartbreak later in the relationship.
As long as the hormones still drives the man to having sex with the girl, he can never tell whether it will last or not but as a good player will always give the impression that it's gonna last forever (at least that's what she wants to hear)

Spot On Man!!

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by ebukaOtika(m): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2014
mstik: I still don't care. undecided

Dis girl nawa o ,.,,, abeg you follow act Xmen? Cos dat your name sounds *family
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 07, 2014
rawpadgin: u know what poster....
you forgot to ignore typing on yur phone..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Girls So Shallow? / Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? / Awon Werey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.