Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Guys: What Is Your Favorite Line When Approaching A Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: What Is Your Favorite Line When Approaching A Lady? (3761 Views)

8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady / Approaching A Lady. / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: What Is Your Favorite Line When Approaching A Lady? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
Romanticboy1: @Lala
eeewww...
Hope your face wasn't disfigured sha...
anyways,mine goes like this...
Me-hey baby.
Gurl-yea
me-your face look very frequent as in very familiar,i mean very unstrange...have i met you before?
gurl-i don't think so
Me-i think i have...can't remember now...can we discuss this over lunch..maybe it could jingle my memories...when are you free? Can i have your number?
.....na there e tey de start o...
I know the ladies will agree with moi. :-D
You on point this work almost all the time.

Another goes like this
Hello baby girl, I've seen you a few times around here but we haven't really met. Then introduction begins after that complement anything about her.
Re: Guys: What Is Your Favorite Line When Approaching A Lady? by LaurelP(m): 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
grin Nairaland guys be forming " u don't nid a line to toast a girl" grin
Ok, how do u do it undecided u just walk up to her and say "Baby I love you" cheesy

Me think dat u have to get her attention first b4 she can listen to u. Depending on d girl, a simple hi with a smile may work while for some, u have to say sth spectacular or funny to get dem to reduce dia forming and listen to you wink
Dat is wat I'm trying to know. Wat do u use to get her listening to you
Re: Guys: What Is Your Favorite Line When Approaching A Lady? by killercute16(m): 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
Tweetums: can't move me..... Old
Oya give us small HINT na
Re: Guys: What Is Your Favorite Line When Approaching A Lady? by femoskyy(m): 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hello beautiful.....am femosky by name....may i knw ur name pls? cheesy
Re: Guys: What Is Your Favorite Line When Approaching A Lady? by Papertrail11(m): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
permit me to say a lot of nigerian girls are boring and crap nowadays if you approach a lotbof dem dem ho just wrongly size up like sae u won snatch deir bag or sumthing.....

dey have badd behaviour not good and they are not so friendly

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Is Your Favorite Line When Approaching A Lady? by shizzle11(m): 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
'hello sweery, you look worried, I can visit sambisa for you just to make you happy'

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Is Your Favorite Line When Approaching A Lady? by LoveDecay(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dannylux: "Hey, I've been seeing you around, do you stay here?"

This gives you the floor. I'm not a fan of stopping ladies on the way though.

The guy who says hi and smiles has d best line. Sometimes you only need to smile then she will say hello.

It's cosmic thing ! kiss

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Is Your Favorite Line When Approaching A Lady? by Dannylux: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
LoveDecay:

The guy who says hi and smiles has d best line. Sometimes you only need to smile then she will say hello.

It's cosmic thing ! kiss

lol The one I cited above works for me. The Hi and Smile is cool and works too.
Re: Guys: What Is Your Favorite Line When Approaching A Lady? by eppysold(m): 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Guys: What Is Your Favorite Line When Approaching A Lady? by PheezyLee(m): 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
hello bae, can i av ur pencil plz?? #classroomTnz#tested&trusted
Re: Guys: What Is Your Favorite Line When Approaching A Lady? by Mikkie31(m): 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
I actually don't approach ladies i am not friends with. And for the pretty ones am seeing for the first time,i don't have to talk,i just smile lightly and they smile back.(don't try that if u aignt cute) wink
Re: Guys: What Is Your Favorite Line When Approaching A Lady? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
"Hi!" That's all.
Re: Guys: What Is Your Favorite Line When Approaching A Lady? by benghaziii: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
i will just say," omo,u go use blackberry?
Re: Guys: What Is Your Favorite Line When Approaching A Lady? by 2Awesome: 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
hello bae u must be a lizard because agama eyez on u
Re: Guys: What Is Your Favorite Line When Approaching A Lady? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
-If she has a big butt, I'll go like this

"Do you know you had a bright Future BEHIND you"?

-If she's really cute I'ld say

"Wow are you related to Beyonce"?

-If she's really curvy, I'ld say

"Do you know you've got enough curves to make two coke bottles"?

The smile n' Hi doesnt work with me, maybe because all em females I've come across seen take me for a player
Re: Guys: What Is Your Favorite Line When Approaching A Lady? by Davidovinci(m): 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
Are you from Korea? Because you could be
my Seoul mate.
Re: Guys: What Is Your Favorite Line When Approaching A Lady? by louiskay(m): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2014
Juicysam: First of all start with compliment...I go like uve gat an amazing shape. or when she's on some gown and the whole length of her legs are visible I go like uve gat the best legs have ever seen#.never fails#i gat a line for collecting her number too.I aint sharing lol#too many control numbers on my phone like bible pages#
. MR MAN stop flattering your self jare .........if u fool dem, u can't fool mE
Re: Guys: What Is Your Favorite Line When Approaching A Lady? by Marverick(m): 5:33am On Sep 06, 2014
Its all about da delievery guys not bout wat u say and ur most effective charming smile wud hv to be used wen u say stuff,truss me gels are kinda psychic dey can tell wen u ure nervous or if ure trying too hard to impress them,well I normally use lines like"ure so pretty u don't need car keys to drive me crazy or ur feet must be tired cuz u hv been running through my mind all day or excuse me am a little lost,cud u give me directions*pauses*............to ur heart,mind u its all bout the delivery . note# I say this wit a slight gilb smile while staring deep into her eyes(note ure trying to be charming and sauve not creepy by locking eyes wit her) #winks# works every time ,most guys don't know dis but an open inviting smile is one of da keys to mk a lady open up to u,another key is a great sense of humour and an ability to converse on wide topics *
Re: Guys: What Is Your Favorite Line When Approaching A Lady? by Marverick(m): 5:52am On Sep 06, 2014
Papertrail11: permit me to say a lot of nigerian girls are boring and crap nowadays if you approach a lotbof dem dem ho just wrongly size up like sae u won snatch deir bag or sumthing.....

dey have badd behaviour not good and they are not so friendly
there are friendly ones and the unfriendly ones,the unfriendly ones require a different approach ,infact u cud even use it to ur advantage,I will explain dat later #winks# works every time
Re: Guys: What Is Your Favorite Line When Approaching A Lady? by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2014
Now I see.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy / Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo / City Of Sex Where Men Have More Than Three Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.