Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Heavy Flood In Ondo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Flood In Ondo (2505 Views)

Heavy Flood After Rainfall In Edo State. SCREENSHOT. / Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) / FG Alerts On Likely Heavy Flood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Flood In Ondo by Michdear(f): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
Was not funny atall,almost 48 hours non stop rain

Re: Heavy Flood In Ondo by Michdear(f): 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2014
More

Re: Heavy Flood In Ondo by Michdear(f): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
More pic from ondo town

Re: Heavy Flood In Ondo by hazyfm: 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
[size=18pt]WHAT??[/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Heavy Flood In Ondo by collynzov5: 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
Flood ravaged South West.

7 Likes

Re: Heavy Flood In Ondo by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
Hmmm! Hate to witness things like dis
i hate flood wit passion! U know y?
I cant swim ooo undecided

1 Like

Re: Heavy Flood In Ondo by ak47mann(m): 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
flood disaster cool
Re: Heavy Flood In Ondo by Beync(f): 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
Not again. Bwt, the sw is not erosion ridden nau
Re: Heavy Flood In Ondo by Faun(m): 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
Beync: Not again. Bwt, the sw is not erosion ridden nau

Those claw-faced losers keep talking about "gully erosion".
I've never heard of anyone dying from "gully erosion" ooo, however, I've seen the countless deaths recorded in Lagos, Ibadan, Osogbo, Ogbomoso, Ado-Ekiti and Ondo from flooding. Ironic?

11 Likes

Re: Heavy Flood In Ondo by Beync(f): 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
Faun:

Those claw-faced losers keep talking about "gully erosion".
I've never heard of anyone dying from "gully erosion" ooo, however, I've seen the countless deaths recorded in Lagos, Ibadan, Osogbo, Ogbomoso, Ado-Ekiti and Ondo from flooding. Ironic?
don't mind those empty barrels. except for lagos, even some parts of lagos and all those states u mentioned are erosion and poverty ridden.

8 Likes

Re: Heavy Flood In Ondo by passion007: 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ondo is prone to inland flooding.
Same trend last year: https://www.nairaland.com/1450926/24-hours-nonstop-rainfall-ondo
Re: Heavy Flood In Ondo by Michdear(f): 7:05am On Aug 08, 2014
Beync: don't mind those empty barrels. except for lagos, even some parts of lagos and all those states u mentioned are erosion and poverty ridden.
fool!

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Flood In Ondo by laffytaffy1: 7:16am On Aug 08, 2014
Poverty and now flood, I feel sorry for the oil soup eaters.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Flood In Ondo by Beync(f): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
Michdear: fool!
black ebola infested monkey

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Flood In Ondo by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
Beync: Not again. Bwt, the sw is not erosion ridden nau

No, SW could get flooded sometimes, but no gully erosion of the sort in the south east.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Flood In Ondo by 7lives: 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
I hope this is not the handiwork of APC or should I say BH after all we are in the season of blame games.
So despite all the noise, iroko no remember to dig drainages, anyway iroko should consult those who have been taming floods in Lagos or get in touch with those who mismanaged the south south flooding two years ago.
Re: Heavy Flood In Ondo by Michdear(f): 6:23am On Aug 09, 2014
Beync: black ebola infested monkey
bitch,fucking tribalist

1 Like

Re: Heavy Flood In Ondo by Beync(f): 10:01am On Aug 09, 2014
Michdear: bitch,fucking tribalist
silly bigot, I couldn't remember talking to you in the first pace. Get lost, OK.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Flood In Ondo by smallJagaban: 11:53am On Aug 09, 2014
MAD PEOPLE FROM South East ARE SO GULLIBLE
Re: Heavy Flood In Ondo by smallJagaban: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2014
MAD PEOPLE FROM South East ARE SO GULLIBLE TO BELIEVE THE STUPID OP

OP, CAN YOU PROVIDE PROOFS THAT FLOOD OCCURED IN ONDO? DON'T FOOL YOURSELF

SOME WEEKS BACK, ANAMBRA11, UPLOADED A FAKE PICS ABOUT
Re: Heavy Flood In Ondo by smallJagaban: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2014
MAD PEOPLE FROM South East ARE SO GULLIBLE TO BELIEVE THE STUPID OP

SOME WEEKS BACK, ANAMBRA11, UPLOADED A FAKE PICS ABOUT OSUN STATE

South East- LANDLOCKED AND EROSION LAND
Re: Heavy Flood In Ondo by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
smallJagaban: MAD PEOPLE FROM South East ARE SO GULLIBLE TO BELIEVE THE STUPID OP

SOME WEEKS BACK, ANAMBRA11, UPLOADED A FAKE PICS ABOUT OSUN STATE

South East- LANDLOCKED AND EROSION LAND

The recent rain actually caused some places in on do town to flood, mimiko needs to do more in that town.
Re: Heavy Flood In Ondo by Michdear(f): 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
Beync: silly bigot, I couldn't remember talking to you in the first pace. Get lost, OK.
if not for your bit/chy and tribalist act ,u will definately notice that I actually stated that the rain lasted for 48 hours which led to flood yet it didn't end up like that of SE where the whole town do cut off,aside how does the pic potray a poverty driven environment,check the building at the background and the various vehicles do they look like a poor man assets,maybe you need to check the city thread here on nairaland before you start spitting out thrash next time.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Flood In Ondo by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
Beync: don't mind those empty barrels. except for lagos, even some parts of lagos and all those states u mentioned are erosion and poverty ridden.
the whole of lagos are erosion sites, mention anywhere in lagos and I will tell you where to go if it starts raining. Even VI and ikoyi.
Re: Heavy Flood In Ondo by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
customized13: the whole of lagos are erosion sites, mention anywhere in lagos and I will tell you where to go if it starts raining. Even VI and ikoyi.

Do you know the difference between flood and erosion? I can't blame you sha.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Flood In Ondo by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
django1:

Do you know the difference between flood and erosion? I can't blame you sha.
oga shut up, go to federal palace hotel in VI if it starts raining, you will see Atlantic ocean part 2, the Amadu bello way in VI is bad because of erosion. Flood causes erosion, pervert. Get it into your head, flood causes erosion, omo ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Flood In Ondo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
collynzov5: Flood ravaged South West.
Must you always show f00lishness. Is this upto the flood in collabo with gully that is ravaging the South East. In my own side of Ondo, Valentino, no such thing.
Re: Heavy Flood In Ondo by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Must you always show f00lishness. Is this upto the flood in collabo with gully that is ravaging the South East. In my own side of Ondo, Valentino, no such thing.
omi yale ibadan cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Flood In Ondo by Beync(f): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
Michdear: if not for your bit/chy and tribalist act ,u will definately notice that I actually stated that the rain lasted for 48 hours which led to flood yet it didn't end up like that of SE where the whole town do cut off,aside how does the pic potray a poverty driven environment,check the building at the background and the various vehicles do they look like a poor man assets,maybe you need to check the city thread here on nairaland before you start spitting out thrash next time.
shut ur trash cos u don't know anywhere in the se. u talking trash base on what ur sissi brodas say on here. I've been to all sw states and I couldn't see any vegetable in the pot. Could you shut up please?.
customized13: the whole of lagos are erosion sites, mention anywhere in lagos and I will tell you where to go if it starts raining. Even VI and ikoyi.
I give up I tell u. Some people like living in denial, even when reality is staring at them.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Flood In Ondo by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
customized13: oga shut up, go to federal palace hotel in VI if it starts raining, you will see Atlantic ocean part 2, the Amadu bello way in VI is bad because of erosion. Flood causes erosion, pervert. Get it into your head, flood causes erosion, omo ibadan.

Idi0t!! show me one place in south west that looks like this.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Flood In Ondo by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
Flood is not the same as erosion, what you people have is called a DISASTER, soon half of that geographical zone will be lost to gully erosion.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Flood In Ondo by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
django1:

Idi0t!! show me one place in south west that looks like this.

does anywhere in southeast look like this cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wukari Crisis Again... / Nigerian Army Is Fighting NATO Not Boko!!! / Nigeria: Lessons From Ancient Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.