Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! (19094 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Business You Can Start With Just #4000 / Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
Strongbest: Two more people added to our list, we now have:

1. Udemzyudex

2. Maxta

3. Catered4

4. Peacemaranatha

5. Johnnobles

6. Juliana7

7. Slovfo

8. Ogaronye

Thanks.

Hello Sir. I saw your mail. I'm following... Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by ogaronye(f): 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
Received your 1st lesson. Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
I appreciate you all for the acknowledgement.

Expect more tomorrow.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by staaan(m): 8:48am On Aug 19, 2014
Weldone Sir, for those of us interested and willing to pay how do we reach u. U contact either phone or Bbm would be appreciated. Mine is 791856b5
Again I read about about ur eBook on the other thread. I think I need to ask some personal questions
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 10:16am On Aug 19, 2014
staaan: Weldone Sir, for those of us interested and willing to pay how do we reach u. U contact either phone or Bbm would be appreciated. Mine is 791856b5
Again I read about about ur eBook on the other thread. I think I need to ask some personal questions

Well Sir, the project is meant for just 10 people and we already got 8, if any one is ready to join, he/she can reach me on:

goldzmyne@gmail.com.

NB:

Our training ends tomorrow evening.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hello, my people should please check their mails..

If you have any issue, please quickly get to me, before the next one is sent.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by johnnobles: 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
Lesson 2; acknowledged
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by ogaronye(f): 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
Sir,
Please can you help us with identification of those chemicals. Kind of description ( form, colour, odour, corosive, etc). And pictorials if possible. This to avoid being mislead by some greedy traders.

Thanks for your honesty.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 12:57am On Aug 20, 2014
ogaronye: Sir,
Please can you help us with identification of those chemicals. Kind of description ( form, colour, odour, corosive, etc). And pictorials if possible. This to avoid being mislead by some greedy traders.

Thanks for your honesty.

Heyllo Ma, yes I can. I will try to do just that. I've been awake trying to share some pictures from tonight's production with us. I know some have received already. Some other ones keep bouncing back.

Please, I need us to exercise a little patience. If you've not received yours, kindly alert me.

You should receive like 30 pictures or more. If you received less, let me know.

More and more to come.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by ozodimgba(m): 7:31am On Aug 20, 2014
I've been following ur post and i'm interested in dis biz. I emailed u & u said I should make my interest known by indicating in d forum. thanx and God bless.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by johnnobles: 7:58am On Aug 20, 2014
johnnobles: [/quote][quote author=Strongbest]have not received mine

Heyllo Ma, yes I can. I will try to do just that. I've been awake trying to share some pictures from tonight's production with us. I know some have received already. Some other ones keep bouncing back.

Please, I need us to exercise a little patience. If you've not received yours, kindly alert me.
You should receive like 30 pictures or more. If you received less, let me know.
I have not received any pixs

More and more to come.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2014
Please my Mentor I declared my interest from the beginning and still waiting for my turn. I went to make market inquiry bt they told me that there are 2 types of after shave bt I couldn't tell them the one I wanna sell to dem. Pls can you help me out. Is it the one they spray on the head or the one they use in washing the head after shaving
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 11:36am On Aug 20, 2014
britnex: Please my Mentor I declared my interest from the beginning and still waiting for my turn. I went to make market inquiry bt they told me that there are 2 types of after shave bt I couldn't tell them the one I wanna sell to dem. Pls can you help me out. Is it the one they spray on the head or the one they use in washing the head after shaving

Heyllo Sir, it's the one you spray after shaving Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by peacemaranatha(m): 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
Strongbest, i recieve the pictUres but only 22 contained. (2) i think you forgot to include d production process after listing materials & quantity (3) i noticed there are 2 types of containers in d picture sent. One with piston head which contains liquid(colourless) & d other container contain whitish semi-liquid subtance. Pls clarify d two sir. (3) how did u get d plastic sir? Do we need to contact plastic companies or can get it easily in the market in numbers. (4) Do we need to print d ingredients used i mean, the materials even perctgs on d sticker just to make it standard standard?

1 Like

Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by udemzyudex(m): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
peacemaranatha: Strongbest, i recieve the pictUres but only 22 contained. (2) i think you forgot to include d production process after listing materials & quantity (3) i noticed there are 2 types of containers in d picture sent. One with piston head which contains liquid(colourless) & d other container contain whitish semi-liquid subtance. Pls clarify d two sir. (3) how did u get d plastic sir? Do we need to contact plastic companies or can get it easily in the market in numbers. (4) Do we need to print d ingredients used i mean, the materials even perctgs on d sticker just to make it standard standard?
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
peacemaranatha: Strongbest, i recieve the pictUres but only 22 contained. (2) i think you forgot to include d production process after listing materials & quantity (3) i noticed there are 2 types of containers in d picture sent. One with piston head which contains liquid(colourless) & d other container contain whitish semi-liquid subtance. Pls clarify d two sir. (3) how did u get d plastic sir? Do we need to contact plastic companies or can get it easily in the market in numbers. (4) Do we need to print d ingredients used i mean, the materials even perctgs on d sticker just to make it standard standard?

Heyllo Sir, nice questions.

About the pictures, I will send more later.

Yes, more explanation on the containers and how to get them will come your way in the next lesson. Also, how to brand yours(just like mine).

Printing the ingredients is also nice, I will explain the concept later(I mean, the secret). You won't use plain language. That's where the secret of your product lies.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
Please, kindly let me know if you missed any lesson.
You can also post all your complaints here.

More coming your way soon.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
Pls wen is our turn nah I hv waited enof nah. Check d first page u will see my name dia. Pls talk to me or if I can still join now den no p am a lady nt sir lol
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
britnex: Pls wen is our turn nah I hv waited enof nah. Check d first page u will see my name dia. Pls talk to me or if I can still join now den no p am a lady nt sir lol

Heyllo Ma'am, if you have made payment you need to send me details of payment, I will update the list and you'll get your lessons.

Lastly, my sincere apology for addressing you wrongly (as Sir instead of Ma) Ma'am.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Heylloo my great students. I want to believe we are all following.

Please, lesson 3 part 2 (still on packaging) has just been sent and I'm also sending pictures of my tonight's production. I snapped at random, pictures should be over 20.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
Please house, allow me to announce our new member, Staaan.

I shall edit the list and include his name.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
We now have:

1. Udemzyudex

2. Maxta

3. Catered4

4. Peacemaranatha

5. Johnnobles

6.Juliana7

7. Slovfo

8. Ogaronye

9. Staaan.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by ozodimgba(m): 7:09am On Aug 21, 2014
Strongbest: We now have:

1. Udemzyudex

2. Maxta

3. Catered4

4. Peacemaranatha

5. Johnnobles

6.Juliana7

7. Slovfo

8. Ogaronye

9. Staaan.

Thanks.
hello sir I made payment yesterday & have text my payment details yet my name didn't made d list.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 9:33am On Aug 21, 2014
ozodimgba:
hello sir I made payment yesterday & have text my payment details yet my name didn't made d list.

Heyllo Sir/Ma, the rule is simple, indicate interest here first before proceeding to any other thing. Now, I can't see where that is done anywhere here.

You all know I render other services, making payment without letting me what you are paying for can be very confusing.

Beside, the mission is for just 10 people.

Please, kindly send me your details of payment again, along with Nairaland user name.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2014
I wish to on this note officially announce to the house that we are not longer taking anyone.

The plan was for just 10 people and we are 10 already (adding the case above).

Please, do not make payment in respect to this ongoing seminar again.

My sincere appreciation for your understanding, trust and cooperation.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 9:45am On Aug 21, 2014
To my great Students, please kindly check your lessons and let me know if you are in anyway left behind.

Lesson 2 was resent to everyone, lesson 3 part 2(still on packaging) has been sent.

More pictures(about 20 or more) sent at random from my last nigt production.

More to be sent soon.

Please, kindly check and let's know if there be any area you've not been satisfied.

My sincere appreciation.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
Lesson4 sent, please check your mail.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
Please, I want us to round off the training today, then your questions can start coming in from now till Saturday and we'll be done with this project.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by peacemaranatha(m): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sir, like how much quantity Should d container contain? I notice this is much essential as to get the target profit. I notice this are about 50cl/25cl container. Secondly, where to get this containers then who can help design our label of choice? Graphic designers or? I dont knw much abt this
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
peacemaranatha: Sir, like how much quantity Should d container contain? I notice this is much essential as to get the target profit. I notice this are about 50cl/25cl container. Secondly, where to get this containers then who can help design our label of choice? Graphic designers or? I dont knw much abt this

Heyllo Sir, please read through your last lessons. I just sent them and all your question seems to have been answered there.

Check and get back to let me know if there's still any question Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
To all my great Students, please check your mails, we are done with the lesson. Kindly check and get back to let me know if you missed any lesson.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Juliana7: 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
@ strongbest, i have sent u a mail (questions, based on our lesson)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dollar Crashes To N368/$1 / Forte Oil To Sell Nigerian Assets, Exit Ghana / How To Earn #10000 A Day Without Spending A Dime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.