Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! (19089 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Business You Can Start With Just #4000 / Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dumdum217: The price is ok.. I'm fully in

now roll out methods of receiving training

Alright Sir. The method of receiving training is dependent on you. As in, you are to choose which method is conducive or favourable to you.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by peacemaranatha(m): 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
Strongbest:

As above Sir.
sir dont 4get my question.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
peacemaranatha: i will surely pay. Sir i dont know if it will be in the interest of the rest but for my own interest, can we shift the deadline for payment to be friday? Pls consider this. Then sir, what about d former thread have we stop learning or we should hangup? My last question, sir all d product u taught us including this we are about to start now, what gives me serious concern for those of us who we love to be commercial, is the nafdac no. Hope we wont face trouble?

Alright Sir, I put wed.13 to allow us get the serious ones and then be able to replace those that need to be replaced, however, if that's a special request from you, it'll be granted.

To your second question, no sir, the thread will not stop.

Lastly, about NAFDAC, for everyone going commercial, I will be giving you the tips to run your business successfully. Please I'm not trying to rule out the importance of NAFDAC here, but I will show you what has been working for me, that's just the secret.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Dumdum217(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
Strongbest:

Alright Sir. The method of receiving training is dependent on you. As in, you are to choose which method is conducive or favourable to you.
What are the options?
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dumdum217:
What are the options?

- Facebook chat

-Watsap

-BBM

-Text message

-Email

You'll choose one of the above means Sir.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by OdogwuMike(m): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
People are very stupid, can't believe how y'all are falling for dis guys life scam. Y'all beta thread wit caution.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
OdogwuMike: People are very stupid, can't believe how y'all are falling for dis guys life scam. Y'all beta thread wit caution.

Well Sir, you are entitled to your opinion o! But if you are that smart, you should know what scam is when you see one.

My advise, next time do a little finding about someone before you jump into conclusion.

3 Likes

Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
In fact, the reasoning and mental capability of some people is so overwhelming and disturbing!

Some one should please do the calculation of 12 people paying 1,500 each, that's 12x1,500=18,000. So, is 18,000 naira scam I want to do huh? Lolsss. Poverty indeed is a big disease!

Oga Odogwu Mike or whatever the name is, there's no wisdom in your comment at all Sir. You are the type that will stop someone from helping people.

I have trained some nairalanders on many products who now own their businesses.

No, I have an image to protect. 18,000 naira is not worth denting my image for.

I'm not blaming you though, but it's good and wise to do a little finding about things before jumping into conclusion. It's called wisdom Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Dumdum217(m): 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
I choose email

How about the payment? How do I get ur account number
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dumdum217: I choose email

How about the payment? How do I get ur account number

Heyllo Sir, kindly send me an email to goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by peacemaranatha(m): 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
Strongbest:

Alright Sir, I put wed.13 to allow us get the serious ones and then be able to replace those that need to be replaced, however, if that's a special request from you, it'll be granted.

To your second question, no sir, the thread will not stop.

Lastly, about NAFDAC, for everyone going commercial, I will be giving you the tips to run your business successfully. Please I'm not trying to rule out the importance of NAFDAC here, but I will show you what has been working for me, that's just the secret.

okay sir.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Juliana7: 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
@ strongbest, pls sir try to bend d rule and accomodate me pls sir. Thanks
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
Juliana7: @ strongbest, pls sir try to bend d rule and accomodate me pls sir. Thanks

Heyllo Ma'am, it's not like a rule per say, just trying to take the number of people I will be able to train adequately within the speculated time.

Nevertheless, stick around, by Wednesday we shall know the serious ones. I will definitely replace whoever fails to meet up with whosoever is serious and ready for the training.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
www.nairaland.com/1798724/

Meanwhile, you all should feel free to be part of our free training here.

Just click on the link.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 09, 2014
[quote author=OdogwuMike]People are very stupid, can't believe how y'all are falling for dis guys life scam. Y'all beta thread wit caution.

I'm sorry Mr, its not scam. I don't know Strongbest from anywhere, I only knew him as my tutor on nairaland. But you know what? Strongbest post has been of great help to me. Mostly in my line of production. He has given me something worth more than N1,500. People like Strongbest are scarce or rare. If I'm to start a skill acquisition training, I will personally charge more than N1,500. So you see, N1,500 to me isn't scam. You can choose to be a doubting thomas or a spectator on this thread but please don't convince others who are willing for a Lifetime Change. Next time you do your research well before speaking ill of somebody. #NoOffence

3 Likes

Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2014
[quote author=Strongbest]In fact, the reasoning and mental capability of some people is so overwhelming and disturbing!

Some one should please do the calculation of 12 people paying 1,500 each, that's 12x1,500=18,000. So, is 18,000 naira scam I want to do huh? Lolsss. Poverty indeed is a big disease!

Oga Odogwu Mike or whatever the name is, there's no wisdom in your comment at all Sir. You are the type that will stop someone from helping people.

I have trained some nairalanders on many products who now own their businesses.

No, I have an image to protect. 18,000 naira is not worth denting my image for.

I'm not blaming you though, but it's good and wise to do a little finding about things before jumping into conclusion. It's called wisdom Sir.

Please ignore him Sir. Pay attention to those who are willing to learn from you.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
[quote author=Catered4][/quote]

Thanks Ma'am, advice taken.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
Alright, I promised to keep the house updated with our moves. So far, some have requested for details of payment and I have responded to them.

Please stay tuned for more updates on our moves.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by sto: 8:19am On Aug 10, 2014
Haba! Strongbest,for your old students, you ought to inform us via mail that you have started another thread. You know how I waited for this after shave.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by ogaronye(f): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2014
This a nice thread. Well done sir. It appears am late to participate but i will still send the message to your mail box. If accepted, I will pay for the seminar.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2014
sto: Haba! Strongbest,for your old students, you ought to inform us via mail that you have started another thread. You know how I waited for this after shave.

My sincere apology Sire! Yes I should have. Hope I'm forgiven Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 11:41am On Aug 10, 2014
ogaronye: This a nice thread. Well done sir. It appears am late to participate but i will still send the message to your mail box. If accepted, I will pay for the seminar.

Heyllo ma'am, welcome aboard.

Please, kindly stick around till Wednesday to see who fails to turn up, we shall be replacing them with those who are ready.

Meanwhile, feel free to join us here for our free trainings:

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by johnnobles: 11:56am On Aug 10, 2014
Just sent u an email. Hope u received it. My username has the email Addy.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
johnnobles: Just sent u an email. Hope u received it. My username has the email Addy.

Yes Sir, all mails replied.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 8:29am On Aug 11, 2014
Good morning everybody. Finally, it's a new week, I know we all long for this. Please stay tuned as I will bringing us updates on our moves.

Wishing us a very wonderful week.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
Please if you paid for the seminar today and you are yet to send your details, kindly do so.

Watch out for updates on payment to night.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
Strongbest: List of First 10

1. Lordfalcao

2. Dumdum217

3. Succyreal

4. Donkross1

5. Ademat7

6. Gaurantor

7. Charles424

8. Maxta

9. Udemzyudex

10. Pragmatistm

Two from my thread

-Peacemaranatha

- Catered4

These are the people that made the training list.

Please note that at the end of the day only those who pay the token would be involved in the training and also, we can draft in others who show serious interest to replace whoever does not pay from the current list.

The training token fee is just N1,500 each.

I will be posting the name of everyone that pays as shown in the list above here and let the house continue to monitor our moves and be our witness.

Also, the deadline for payment will be Wed.13/08/2o14. This to help us know the serious ones and to be able to make replacement if necessary.

What ever means you have chosen for receiving your training will also be posted here.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
From the above list, 3 paid but only one has sent a full detail of payment (Nairaland user name).

1. Udemzyudex

Please, kindly send your detail of payment and Nairaland user name to help us update the house with our moves. And to others, note that after Wednesday, we shall be free to let any serious and ready person replace whosoever fails to meet up with the deadline for payment.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by peacemaranatha(m): 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
Strongbest: From the above list, 3 paid but only one has sent a full detail of payment (Nairaland user name).

1. Udemzyudex

Please, kindly send your detail of payment and Nairaland user name to help us update the house with our moves. And to others, note that after Wednesday, we shall be free to let any serious and ready person replace whosoever fails to meet up with the deadline for payment.

Thanks.
sir dont forget my pay time, friday
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 8:49am On Aug 12, 2014
peacemaranatha: sir dont forget my pay time, friday

Noted Sir.

Thanks
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
Heyllo everybody...

Bringing you updates on our moves, please stay tuned.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria GDP Confirms What Central Bank Denies: Naira Hurts / Dollar Crashes To N368/$1 / Forte Oil To Sell Nigerian Assets, Exit Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.