Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! (19106 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Business You Can Start With Just #4000 / Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
Heyllo, my sincere apology for not updating us on the commencement of our training yet. It's really being a busy moment.

All the same, be rest assured by weekend we shall get down to business.

Please, always check on this thread to know how it's going down.

Strongbest.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
Heyllo great students, this is to inform you that lesson 1 and 2 have been sent to your inbox, kindly check your mails.

Tomorrow, I shall share pictures from my live production with us.

Please, stay tuned.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
For our visitors, don't forget to be part of us here, for free learning

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

Strongbest.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 9:59am On Sep 15, 2014
More pictures sent this morning. All in all, you should have received nothing less than 55 pictures by now.

Feel free to drop your complaints here.

I will be sending your bonuses to you just as promised, later today.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
With joy in my heart, I wish to announce the successful completion of our training on the production of hair cream.

I sincerely appreciate all the participants, though the target was 15 but we only had 7 people that enrolled for the training. In all, I appreciate your trust, patience and maturity, especially, the guests that joined this time, Wow!. It's not easy to do business with a faceless person.

Ooow, it's being awesome. All thanks to Nairaland. I feel good for the opportunity to make impact.

Lest I forget, your bonuses have been sent to you (gel air freshener and powder detergent formula).

Smiling profoundly!

It's strongbest.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
Please, this thread is going to be left here for your: complaints, criticisms and testimonies.

Feel free to get back here for any of the above.

Much love from strongbest.

Smiles.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Akabay(m): 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
Strongbest:

Heyllo Ma'am, it's really nice to have come around.

No, the registration for the training on hair cream production business is still on.

Talking about my ebook which contains over 15 daily need products, that costs 1,500.

You may reach me on goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Nice thread, quite informative, more strength.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
Thanks @Akabay, hope you'll keep a date with us here also:

www.nairaland.com/1798724/
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by suneski(m): 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
Wow! Here's How to Create a Powerful Profit Online Business Plan for 2014
www.make250kpermonth.com/uzu/
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Keshmoni: 10:31am On Feb 23, 2017
Am interested. 07068572489
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
udemzyudex:
i'm in
good evening sir,

how is life without betting.

i m considering taking this step. thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by udemzyudex(m): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
novice22:
good evening sir,

how is life without betting.

i m considering taking this step. thanks.

Life is fine, I didn't even look back.

Good, you can invest your money on other things, the risk is too much unless if you're staking big like #10k upward with an account of over #200k on one game per day.
Some people do it as a business, as for me one of the thing that made me lose interest is when read Akinalabi post here on nairaland, he said we should bet for fun grin

How can you be betting for fun and losing money? grin

The bookmakers are the biggest winner, they will always be.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
udemzyudex:

Life is fine, I didn't even look back.

Good, you can invest your money on other things, the risk is too much unless if you're staking big like #10k upward with an account of over #200k on one game per day.
Some people do it as a business, as for me one of the thing that made me lose interest is when read Akinalabi post here on nairaland, he said we should bet for fun grin

How can you be betting for fun and losing money? grin

The bookmakers are the biggest winner, they will always be.
pls can u help me quit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dollar Crashes To N368/$1 / The Fascinating Business Cards Of Famous People / CBN Raises Interest Rate To 18.75%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.