Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? If Yes, What Was Your Reaction? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? If Yes, What Was Your Reaction? (1250 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? / When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught / Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? If Yes, What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 08, 2014
Got talking with some friends today and a friend narrated how he was caught by his girlfriend cheating! According to him, he was dumb founded. He tried to calm his girl down but she she would not listen as she was just crying.*sa He said he had to run out of the room in school when she began screaming and he did not return until she left. *la

So I decided to throw the question open here.
Have you ever been caught cheating? If yes, what was your reaction and excuse?
Do not be shy, and don't spoil the fun, just tell us your expirience.

Also answer at http://www.theparot.com/side.php
Read more juicy news at http://www.theparot.com
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? If Yes, What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 08, 2014
Boys get caught, men don't.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? If Yes, What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 08, 2014
following smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? If Yes, What Was Your Reaction? by towsyne: 3:23am On Aug 08, 2014
Ladystewie: following smiley

una no dey sleep haha dis na 3.21 naw oya go ur bed jhoor
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? If Yes, What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 3:24am On Aug 08, 2014
tongue
towsyne:

una no dey sleep haha dis na 3.21 naw oya go ur bed jhoor
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? If Yes, What Was Your Reaction? by towsyne: 3:32am On Aug 08, 2014
Ladystewie: tongue

y ya open tongue ya chop pepper abi na warapa fin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? If Yes, What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 08, 2014
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
towsyne:

y ya open tongue ya chop pepper abi na warapa fin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? If Yes, What Was Your Reaction? by towsyne: 3:40am On Aug 08, 2014
Ladystewie: tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

lobatan
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? If Yes, What Was Your Reaction? by passionate88: 6:37am On Aug 08, 2014
I remember when I was in Primary 3... My teacher thought she saw me stretching my neck to giraff on a pupils work... Why I was only scratching my head o... She asked me to stand up and relocated me..... To be continued

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? If Yes, What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 08, 2014
Me too o, it was a very pathetic case wen I was in 300l first semester exams I was reading b4 d paper, wen it was time I didn't know dat the piece of paper was in my course form while it was been checked d lecturer saw it! It wasn't funny na God save me ooooo. Dat was my only time of been caught while cheating grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? If Yes, What Was Your Reaction? by olasmith10(m): 7:40am On Aug 08, 2014
passionate88: I remember when I was in Primary 3... My teacher thought she saw me stretching my neck to giraff on a pupils work... Why I was only scratching my head o... She asked me to stand up and relocated me..... To be continued

no need to continue... thanks,

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? If Yes, What Was Your Reaction? by olasmith10(m): 7:44am On Aug 08, 2014
rozzay: Me too o, it was a very pathetic case wen I was in 300l first semester exams I was reading b4 d paper, wen it was time I didn't know dat the piece of paper was in my course form while it was been checked d lecturer saw it! It wasn't funny na God save me ooooo. Dat was my only time of been caught while cheating grin

smh, now I know some people don't bother to read the post before commenting.. the op above actually infected u..
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? If Yes, What Was Your Reaction? by olasmith10(m): 7:45am On Aug 08, 2014
rozzay: Me too o, it was a very pathetic case wen I was in 300l first semester exams I was reading b4 d paper, wen it was time I didn't know dat the piece of paper was in my course form while it was been checked d lecturer saw it! It wasn't funny na God save me ooooo. Dat was my only time of been caught while cheating grin

smh, now I know some people don't bother to read the post before commenting.. the person above actually infected u..
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? If Yes, What Was Your Reaction? by rawpadgin(m): 7:51am On Aug 08, 2014
twas 7years ago, I was banging this dark skin beauty wen i heard a knock at the door.
I was like "who be dat?" "na me Mary" was the reply I got.....to be continue
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? If Yes, What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 08, 2014
olasmith10:

smh, now I know some people don't bother to read the post before commenting.. the person above actually infected u..
. No I didn't cheat o pls sir don't flog me*weeps hard*
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? If Yes, What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 08, 2014
Twice...
First one na him friend call am to tell where I was angry angry angry

Second...Was a three hours intensive questioning embarassed embarassed embarassed.I lie so teeeeee I no no wet in I go lie again, I said the truth and walk out of the relationship. cry cry cry cry

BUT....the story didn't end there kiss kiss tongue tongue smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? If Yes, What Was Your Reaction? by olasmith10(m): 9:30am On Aug 08, 2014
rozzay: . No I didn't cheat o pls sir don't flog me*weeps hard*

u are pardoned.. go and sin no more... Shalom
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? If Yes, What Was Your Reaction? by concacid: 9:47am On Aug 08, 2014
@ OP ask Phuckphuckman and Born2phuck. They should have loads of experience.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? If Yes, What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 08, 2014
Lol! So there are renowned cheaters in NL
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? If Yes, What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 08, 2014
olasmith10:

u are pardoned.. go and sin no more... Shalom
. Tenk u
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? If Yes, What Was Your Reaction? by Godmother(f): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
lynpetra: Twice...
First one na him friend call am to tell where I was angry angry angry

Second...Was a three hours intensive questioning embarassed embarassed embarassed.I lie so teeeeee I no no wet in I go lie again, I said the truth and walk out of the relationship. cry cry cry cry

BUT....the story didn't end there kiss kiss tongue tongue smiley

Lyn you look like Linda in the musical program being presented by Uti Nwachukwu. Can't remember the name again
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? If Yes, What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
Pros don't get caught cool

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? / Nancy 'What's Hawt' Tv Host On TVC Is Hot. / 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.