Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? (1253 Views)

12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy / Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? / The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 16, 2014
For sure you have heard that nice guys finish last. Although these guys have become the laughing stock of the “bad boys” you can be sure that dating them has a lot of advantages. Naturally there are also some disadvantages. but let's hear your say.
Re: Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? by Spicylate(f): 7:34am On Dec 16, 2014
nice guys who can stick up for themselves and ofcourse me. i dont want a trouble maker. just someone that gives out trouble whenever its asked for. smiley

Re: Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? by quivah(f): 7:42am On Dec 16, 2014
nice guys all the way jor...!

the definition of a bad guy to me is; a smoker, heavy drinker, a good liar, player, cheat, rugged a.s.shole !!! I stay off those class.. rubbish!
Re: Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? by Durchess(f): 7:52am On Dec 16, 2014
D nice bad guy.
Re: Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2014
quivah:

the definition of a bad guy to me is; a smoker, heavy drinker, a good liar, player, cheat, rugged a.s.shole !!! I stay off those class.. rubbish!

Are you gay? undecided

Re: Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 16, 2014
Durchess:
D nice bad guy.
uhmm I don't understand.
Re: Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:56am On Dec 16, 2014
Durchess:
D nice bad guy.

Those are the best kind lol

#teamNiceBadguys
Re: Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? by quivah(f): 7:58am On Dec 16, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Are you gay? undecided
sex switch cheesy
Re: Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? by FYB(m): 8:04am On Dec 16, 2014
quivah:

somtin is smelin lyk gay here, im not com4table again.
Re: Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2014
Durchess:
D nice bad guy.
u want him to be a fooool for u abi? Gurls are really confused beings, u want it all
Re: Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? by Cutedwag(m): 9:54am On Dec 16, 2014
Durchess:
D nice bad guy.
lool, go look for it @ Google play, it one out of two so make your choice...
Re: Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? by Durchess(f): 9:57am On Dec 16, 2014
lrguru:
u want him to be a fooool for u abi? Gurls are really confused beings, u want it all
shuuuuu , na wa o
Re: Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 16, 2014
Ladies are confused,they want bad guys as bf,but good guys as husband or fiancée undecided
Re: Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? by Durchess(f): 10:00am On Dec 16, 2014
Cutedwag:
lool, go look for it @ Google play, it one out of two so make your choice...
i ve gat both package, all wrapped in one.. wink
Re: Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? by Durchess(f): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2014
Ipledge:
Ladies are confused,they want bad guys as bf,but good guys as husband or fiancée undecided
no sweerie, u gt it all wrong.
Re: Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? by lilmax(m): 10:05am On Dec 16, 2014
Not again
Re: Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? by Cutedwag(m): 10:51am On Dec 16, 2014
Durchess:
i ve gat both package, all wrapped in one.. wink
lool, wanna brag about ur bf too me? I got three package(good bad and GOD fearing), @least more than 2
Re: Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? by quivah(f): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2014
FYB:
somtin is smelin lyk gay here, im not com4table again.
cheesy onpe!
Re: Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? by judiyluv: 11:03am On Dec 16, 2014
The nice guy,cos I nor fit shout
Re: Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 16, 2014
Durchess:
shuuuuu , na wa o
u want him to be good and bad same time? U want him to be a lazy dummb azzz for u and also stand for u each time u are in trouble like u are who?
Re: Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? by Maximillian1: 11:33am On Dec 16, 2014
Ipledge:
.lmao
Re: Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? by Durchess(f): 11:49am On Dec 16, 2014
lrguru:
u want him to be good and bad same time? U want him to be a lazy dummb azzz for u and also stand for u each time u are in trouble like u are who?
stop takin it personal sweerie, ur nt him

Re: Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? by Durchess(f): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2014
Cutedwag:
lool, wanna brag about ur bf too me? I got three package(good bad and GOD fearing), @least more than 2
u want to show ursef nw sheyyy,... cool its allowed
Re: Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 16, 2014
Durchess:

stop takin it personal sweerie, ur nt him
baby, don't mind me. Just pullin ya legs. Anyways ama bad boy
Re: Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? by Cutedwag(m): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Durchess:

u want to show ursef nw sheyyy,... cool its allowed
lool... Even if i show ma self, u wont see me
Re: Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? by Durchess(f): 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
Cutedwag:
lool... Even if i show ma self, u wont see me
wat if i can
Re: Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? by Durchess(f): 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
lrguru:
baby, don't mind me. Just pullin ya legs. Anyways ama bad boy
hmmmmm, badoo
Re: Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? by Cutedwag(m): 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
Durchess:

wat if i can
hmmmmm... Not a chat room. :p
Re: Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? by Durchess(f): 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
Cutedwag:
hmmmmm... Not a chat room. :p
ohhhh sori
Re: Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? by Cutedwag(m): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
Durchess:

ohhhh sori
though, enjoying the flow
Re: Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
Durchess:

hmmmmm, badoo
na u sabi, but it really do pay

I Am Free How My Girlfriend Finally Broke Up With Me On Valentine's Day / Revealed: The Reasons Men Want Sex In The Morning / Pls Advice..my Friend's Girl Is In Love With Me