Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition (3277 Views)

How To Identify A Hoe (guys Only) / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! / LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by shotster50(m): 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2008
Note: I am not taking shots at all women in any way, and I do not mean all women are like this. Lord knows I’m not trying to ruin my chances with any future ex-wives. However, if you are a woman and get offended by this post, perhaps you should take a look in the mirror and re-evaluate things, yes?

If anything, I blame Beyoncé for the Black society’s current ills whenever it comes to male and female relationships.

See, back when she was lamping with Kelly and those two other chicks who were originally in Destiny’s Child before they were replaced by two uglier, lesser talented (and by “lesser talented” I mean “less easier on  the eyes”) chicks, their big singles at the time happened to be cuts where they came off as money-hungry, skeezer gold-diggers trying to get guys to pay their phone and credit card bills but called them out for trying to spend some time with them. What the Bleep, ladies: we gotta pay your bills but can’t Bleep afterward?

Malarkey, I say.

Then ironically after wanting some gullible chump to re-up on their T Mobile minutes they start talking all kinds of wild jibba jabba about how they’re a survivor and an independent woman. So let me get this straight: you’re an independent survivor that wants a guy to pay your bills and leave you the Bleep alone?

Excuse me if I call bullshit on that one.

Now because Beyoncé and her merry band of wig brushers were off promoting such contradictory bullshit, some of today’s women are feeding into this funny-style ideal where they too feel they don’t need a man for anything outside of paying for something. That doesn’t make you independent; that makes you a LovePeddler. Don’t believe me? Check out any random broad from the Beauty & Brains section’s MySpace page, where they say something about being independent on their page. Not to say that they’re whores but, well, they are wearing a hooker’s uniform in those pictures. That shit is confusing sometimes.

Just saying.

Anyways, now Beyoncé just dropped this new video, “If I Were A Boy,” where she envisions how things would be if she were the one cheating on her spouse, trying to make it seem as if men could feel a woman’s pain. For starters, didn’t Ciara do something like that a few years ago? Second, not all guys are going to feel shitty if their wiz cheated on them; they’d likely chunk up the deuce and dive into another woman within weeks. Third, Beyoncé is quite possibly the single-most prevalent reason why some Black women today are insecure as shit, thanks to her light-skinned nature making it harder on the dark butts of the world (Bria Myles >>>> Beyoncé, in my opinion) and her naturally fake hair inspiring women to be ashamed of their original flow and tossing all kinds of Just For Me in their shit (Wahidah Fowler >>>> Beyoncé, in my opinion). Finally, do you really want to know what it’s like being a guy, with all the alimony and child support and prostate exams and police nightsticks across the temple and shit? Do you really want to deal with the getting the shaft because women like yourself are convinced that all guys ain’t shit unless they either sell crack rock or got a wicked jump shot?

I’ll be dead-ass serious: I don’t even think Beyoncé is all that. Sure, she’s cute and has a nice body, but I’d rather take either a bonafide freak like Mya, a round-the-way girl like Lauren London or a straight up wifey material like Kerry Washington over her any day of the week or, if I’m lucky, a combination of all three. I could never imagine being with any woman that’s as contradictory as Clayton Bigsby; the urge to slap the earth, fire, wind, water and heart out of her would be too great.

Thanks to Meka Soul.
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by HRhotness(f): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2008
Its pretty obvious u r really into Beyonce and Destiny's Child
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by arramyjay: 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2008
That is just so absurd i mean your post why are you character attacking ladies,men sing all kind of things.
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by shotster50(m): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2008
Hahahaha. Come on now, i cant make a comment about Bey?
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2008
Plz, who understand the poster? Break it down, anyone out there undecided
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by shotster50(m): 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2008
@ shegirl71,

Please do get a sense of humour, this not an attack. This is just about getting different opinions on of insecurities black women are having today(black men do too but someone else can write about that) . Why do we have to see everything as an attack.
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by arramyjay: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Plz, who understand the poster? Break it down, anyone out there undecided

He thinks that beyonce's songs are now affecting the way women live their lifes,U knw making a life out of the words of the song.
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by bigboyslim(m): 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2008
No matter what y'all say, I still love ma B any DAY. I don't mind if she's an INDEPENDENT WOMAN who rubs it in my face that i'm not IRREPLACABLE, I will continue to volunteer to pay her BILLS BILLS BILLS.
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2008
shegirl71:

He thinks that beyonce's songs are now affecting the way women live their lifes,U knw making a life out of the words of the song.
Is he drunk?
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by arramyjay: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2008
shotster50:

@ shegirl71,

Please do get a sense of humour, this not an attack. This is just about getting different opinions on of insecurities black women are having today(black men do too but someone else can write about that) . Why do we have to see everything as an attack.

Oh pls if is nt a character attack on females then wht is it?Oh i have a great sense of humor but i am dnt find what you wrote humorous.Ok tell me did u just get dumped or something.
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by shotster50(m): 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2008
This is no character attack. I mean I did not say everyone woman has insecurities but some do and thats for real. I am only commenting on it.
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by arramyjay: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2008
shotster50:

This is no character attack. I mean I did not say everyone woman has insecurities but some do and thats for real. I am only commenting on it.

Re-read your post or thread is it? Even the topic is so absurd (Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition) Breathe and stop character attacking,and tht is no comment you wrote there it is an Epistle character attacking women,what did she ever do to you?
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by shotster50(m): 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2008
Well everyone's allowed their opinions. You have made yours known. Thank you.
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by arramyjay: 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2008
shotster50:

Well everyone's allowed their opinions. You have made yours known. Thank you.

Oh u are welcome character attacker.Breathe you are going to be fine.
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by shotster50(m): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2008
lol
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by agaba123(m): 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2008
Sorry guy she is married. You cannot have her. You can only admire her.

You would do well to change your tone. No one will mug you for praising the B.
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by shotster50(m): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2008
keep your posts coming.
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by minute(f): 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2008
Crap Smoker.
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by shotster50(m): 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2008
@ minute
cheap shot.
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by Akinagirl(f): 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2008
I think the song BILLS BILLS BILLS means that the man she was going out with was using all of her things then didn't want to pay the bill on anything. Like he would drive HER car, and not put gas in the tank. Sorry, but that would be a pet peev of mine too.
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by shotster50(m): 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2008
I used Beyonce as an instance because i know shes got a lot fan here. I am only just making an anology on how what they do and portray ( the stars) affect some black women. You can't state an opinion these days without being called a hater or a stan.
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by buttercop(m): 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2008
bigboyslim:

No matter what y'all say, I still love ma B any DAY. I don't mind if she's an INDEPENDENT WOMAN who rubs it in my face that i'm not IRREPLACABLE, I will continue to volunteer to pay her BILLS BILLS BILLS.
yeah that's right
i'll check on her anyday, have her be my sugamama, say her mane whenever possible and if she gives me a greenlight i'd gladly go. i still love herno matter what u guys say about her
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by funkfaze: 11:59pm On Oct 17, 2008
@ poster

Serious issues , see a psych. Can't beleive you actually thot so much about B's songs to write such an epistle. me thinks you need to put that mind to more fruitful things
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by onipanu(m): 12:07am On Oct 18, 2008
@ shoster50, did u write this or did meka soul right this? I am assuming its meka soul cos surely u have blood running thru ur veins and i don't know about u but that beyonce girl tap die grin
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by shotster50(m): 12:08am On Oct 18, 2008
I write epistles because it is my job. What are we supposed to be doing on this forum anyway.
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by funkfaze: 12:13am On Oct 18, 2008
pray tell what is your job, you can write epistles all you want , but please educate dont dedicate your posts to tearing down women. There are so many many many songs by men that degrade women . Its kind of unfair to pick Beyonce songs as a xterization of all women (not to say that her songs are even bad sef). You dont see women thinking that all men call women bitches and hos.
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by shotster50(m): 12:22am On Oct 18, 2008
I am not degrading women in any way. I am just commenting on how what the artistes do affect women these days. Some black women feel inferior the way they are . I am degrading women because i pointed that out using Beyonce. If you care to read I never actually said she was making them insecure purposely but it is as a result of her being so successful, so many black women want to be her by bleachin and what not. I was expecting someone to post something about the guys too. This is an open forum.
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by onipanu(m): 12:30am On Oct 18, 2008
so na u write am? You are truly unique among men grin all man i know no even get time to analyze beyonce influence on womendom. all we want to know if she is backing that thang up and dropping it low grin
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by shotster50(m): 12:33am On Oct 18, 2008
Why do i have to write it? I got the time.
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by funkfaze: 12:38am On Oct 18, 2008
if you care to read never said you are degrading women, i said there are several  songs by men that degrade women.  men have several bad  role models as well ( again not saying that beyonce is one ) . which they follow , yes its a free forum , but do you see females on this forum saying why are men follwing the bad example of so , so and so by stealing, killing , raping , looting out nations funds , being 419ers , the list is end less. Because women understand that their certain woes that affect the soicety as a whole and not just generalize and pulblicly  lash men . Simple you fail to respect women.
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by onipanu(m): 12:41am On Oct 18, 2008
shotster50:

Why do i have to write it? I got the time.

my guy, i go ask again very humbly. . . na u write this thing?
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by TOYOSI20(f): 3:33am On Oct 18, 2008
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African American Woman Starting New Relationship With American Born Nigerian Man / Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! / A Woman Is Like An Incubator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.