Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

How I Got A White Guy In The USA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got A White Guy In The USA (3005 Views)

Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) / How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got A White Guy In The USA by JudithsFL: 4:28am On Mar 07, 2015
[b][/b] Hey guys, I am aware that some ladies are interested in white guys, Idk why but White guys were always into me, To see videos go to link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq1qFBcUTAplS0Q7rqA0Byg?sub_confirmation=1 PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO SUPPORT MY CHANNEL

Most women believe white guys are not interested in them, which reduces their confidence, When a woman portrays more confidence it shows in the way she talks, walks and acts, This is very "Sexy" to the opposite sex!

For more tips follow me and watch my Husband and I in our Journey as an interracial couple here---- SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE----- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq1qFBcUTAplS0Q7rqA0Byg?sub_confirmation=1

2 Likes

Re: How I Got A White Guy In The USA by SuperSuave(m): 4:31am On Mar 07, 2015
You wan chop white?? Hope say you dey get money shaa?
Re: How I Got A White Guy In The USA by JudithsFL: 4:33am On Mar 07, 2015
Lol, Trust me, I have every thing i dreamed of wink

YOUTUBE CHANNEL - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq1qFBcUTAplS0Q7rqA0Byg?sub_confirmation=1

1 Like

Re: How I Got A White Guy In The USA by JudithsFL: 4:34am On Mar 07, 2015
Lol, Trust me, I have every thing i dreamed of wink

YOUTUBE CHANNEL - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq1qFBcUTAplS0Q7rqA0Byg?sub_confirmation=1

Re: How I Got A White Guy In The USA by hatux: 7:12am On Mar 07, 2015
Cool with you....
Re: How I Got A White Guy In The USA by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 07, 2015
You guys look lovely
Re: How I Got A White Guy In The USA by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 07, 2015
Congrats for achieving your life aim, for achieving what no one else has, for daring to go where no one else has gone.

White man na your hustle. Ewu can beer.

6 Likes

Re: How I Got A White Guy In The USA by Olutola88(m): 8:23am On Mar 07, 2015
God of mercy! Some people have really got terribly low esteem

2 Likes

Re: How I Got A White Guy In The USA by lordthree(m): 8:26am On Mar 07, 2015
[size=24pt]why does this white guy look malnourished [/size]

1 Like

Re: How I Got A White Guy In The USA by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 07, 2015
Op...

1 Like

Re: How I Got A White Guy In The USA by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 07, 2015
^^ hmm. lol
Re: How I Got A White Guy In The USA by jorhney(m): 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
good for you ...
Re: How I Got A White Guy In The USA by JudithsFL: 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
Thank you!
Re: How I Got A White Guy In The USA by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
I don't understand.....

So, you are (married?) to a Caucasian man......So And

What is the meaning of this thread..................
Re: How I Got A White Guy In The USA by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
Seriously I am so not attracted to white guys. The one I dated in the past is now a major regret to me.

Black guys rockk
Re: How I Got A White Guy In The USA by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hmmmmm! Good for u.
Re: How I Got A White Guy In The USA by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
rokiatu:
Seriously I am so not attracted to white guys. The one I dated in the future is now a major regret to me.

Black guys rockk
Yeah black guys rock. Rokiatu are u married? Because have been crushing on u cry
Re: How I Got A White Guy In The USA by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
If you want to meet online,just go to interracialdating.com or download interracial dating apps.but mind you,they are not. Free
Re: How I Got A White Guy In The USA by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
We black guys are hot coke wink tongue, most especially in states with few blacks
Re: How I Got A White Guy In The USA by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
rokiatu:
Seriously I am so not attracted to white guys. The one I dated in the future is now a major regret to me.

Black guys rockk

You time traveller, you! You dated someone in the future? How does that work? Kikiki

1 Like

Re: How I Got A White Guy In The USA by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

You time traveller, you! You dated someone in the future? How does that work? Kikiki
hahahahaha Girl you so funny looooool I wanted to say in the past loooool
Re: How I Got A White Guy In The USA by justmag(m): 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
Lord help this weeeemen believe in the value of real love and not skin color. Amen.
Re: How I Got A White Guy In The USA by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
expect a counter thread cheesy
Re: How I Got A White Guy In The USA by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
rokiatu:
hahahahaha Girl you so funny looooool I wanted to say in the past loooool

Haha.

If you don't mind me asking, why do you regret your (white) ex?

Btw, I find them very lewd & disgusting. Would never be with one even if he looked like Jesus. The hot Jesus with the 6 pack & long golden locks. The tv one that is lol
Re: How I Got A White Guy In The USA by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
whats so special about white guys...they are nt satiable,only luv BJ
Re: How I Got A White Guy In The USA by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Haha.

If you don't mind me asking, why do you regret your (white) ex?

Btw, I find them very lewd & disgusting. Would never be with one even if he looked like Jesus. The hot Jesus with the 6 pack & long golden locks. The tv one that is lol
my girl I just don't find myself attracted to them at all. I just dated that one because we were in school and everyone was saying how hot he was especially my friends. White people majority are racist n think they are better then us, when I can't find one thing that make them better then us. And they proudly go about with this attitude. Most of them have this smell no matter how many shower they take they just have this bad smell. And trust me our black men are so much better in the bedroom, they are only romantic. And many of them have unattractive di..ck they are not cut.

1 Like

Re: How I Got A White Guy In The USA by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
rokiatu:
my girl I just don't find myself attracted to them at all. I just dated that one because we were in school and everyone was saying how hot he was especially my friends. White people majority are racist n think they are better then us, when I can't find one thing that make them better then us. And they proudly go about with this attitude. Most of them have this smell no matter how many shower they take they just have this bad smell. And trust me our black men are so much better in the bedroom, they are only romantic. And many of them have unattractive di..ck they are not cut.

LMFAO. True on the wet dog smell.

1 Like

Re: How I Got A White Guy In The USA by Idowuogbo(f): 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
Gush! get Travis to do most of the talking in your videos mehn....your fake accent is irritating.
Re: How I Got A White Guy In The USA by nawtikid(m): 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
U av a low self esteem...no offence
Re: How I Got A White Guy In The USA by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ive watched your videos for a while. pretty annoying. not surprised that your life's aim was to marry a white man. congratulations on that. so after deleting your channel and claiming that you don't care about how many subscribers you have, you're now paying nairaland to get subscribers. girls sha. do us a fave, stop lying about Nigeria. not all parents hit their children for no reason, we trim our hair also and whatever other lies you tell to make yourself more interesting. you talk too much like a child. you're a married woman regardless of your age. grow up
Re: How I Got A White Guy In The USA by twosquare(m): 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
rokiatu:
that smell is true...,not the first time am hearing that.

1 Like

Re: How I Got A White Guy In The USA by sallysalsa09: 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
Why all the hate.her accent is funny yea but I didn't watch all d videos did she really talk about Nigeria in a negative way then that's bad.
But a beg make una leave the babe alone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Mother And Daughter Who Share The Same Husband. They Both Have Kids For Him / Diary Of Married Sex Starved Lagos Wife / Tag A Friend To Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.