Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

So, What About When Women Abuse Men? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / So, What About When Women Abuse Men? (16022 Views)

When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them / Pls I Need A Lawyer Or Organisations That Look Into Women Abuse In Relatioship / When Women Use Tears For Emotional Blackmail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by pickabeau1: 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
simiolu1:
Just 1 child & d guy continued sendin money for their upkeep tru his MIL

The guy loves his life...lol
Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by monex(m): 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
cococandy: True.
And other men should stop making the guys who speak out seem like wimps or weak men.
I think abused men should be encouraged to open up more.

Good move
lol difficult. other men will always regard such a guy a wimp
Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hmn.. Reading this story reminded me of my direct experiences few years back, I can't hold back ma tears. All I have to tell u is, some things are better imagined, or see in movies than experienced. I narrowly escaped death as a result of physical abuse and assaults, I passed the night lining on my office table, wearing the same dress for 4 days. I found a reason to regret the invention of Mobile phone, if my phone ever beep in her awkward, it would be a message from home, always very short. ' I'm yet to get notification' or sometimes, 'switch the power to NEPA whenever u comes back'. Slap is the least of it all, I wldnt believe a woman born of human being cld slap her supposed husband all in the name of 'I'm talking to you, u are using me to press a phone'. Complication started coming in, errors at work, Lost a contract worth 12Million Naira due to my unsettled mind. The next thing that followed was calling my MD at the office to persuade him to divert my monthly pay to her personal account without my knowledge.. I was once chased from my apartment to the bus-stop, shouting and raising words of abuses, my things were set on fire.. Infact, my story is a super story.. I only managed to improvised all measures to stay alive. Do you know what it feels like for a wife to always lock the bedroom door with a key and drop a pillow at the sitting room for her supposed husband to use.. My dear, my BP started reading 170/130.. Some doctors became close to me to offer some psycho-emotional conseling.. Funny enough, no member of my family or anyone knew what I was passing through.. Abeg if think all these things, I seems to develop a height of hatred for women..

3 Likes

Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by simiolu1(m): 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
pickabeau1:

The guy loves his life...lol

Who wan die untimely death?
Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by okotv(m): 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
Its so sad that our society is wired to protect women even to this extent. I personally hate that attitude of resorting to violence when provoked and can never move ahead in any relationship at all when i notice the slightest of any violent nature in that individual because women are emotional. Emotions and violence is a deadly combination i tell you.
Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by simiolu1(m): 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
dotmanz: Hmn.. Reading this story reminded me of my direct experiences few years back, I can't hold back ma tears. All I have to tell u is, some things are better imagined, or see in movies than experienced. I narrowly escaped death as a result of physical abuse and assaults, I passed the night lining on my office table, wearing the same dress for 4 days. I found a reason to regret the invention of Mobile phone, if my phone ever beep in her awkward, it would be a message from home, always very short. ' I'm yet to get notification' or sometimes, 'switch the power to NEPA whenever u comes back'. Slap is the least of it all, I wldnt believe a woman born of human being cld slap her supposed husband all in the name of 'I'm talking to you, u are using me to press a phone'. Complication started coming in, errors at work, Lost a contract worth 12Million Naira due to my unsettled mind. The next thing that followed was calling my MD at the office to persuade him to divert my monthly pay to her personal account without my knowledge.. I was once chased from my apartment to the bus-stop, shouting and raising words of abuses, my things were set on fire.. Infact, my story is a super story.. I only managed to improvised all measures to stay alive. Do you know what it feels like for a wife to always lock the bedroom door with a key and drop a pillow at the sitting room for her supposed husband to use.. My dear, my BP started reading 170/130.. Some doctors became close to me to offer some psycho-emotional conseling.. Funny enough, no member of my family or anyone knew what I was passing through.. Abeg if think all these things, I seems to develop a height of hatred for women..

Sorry for pokenosing... How did it (the abuse) end? Did U just walk away & never turned back or something tragic (near-death experience) happened?
I'm asking so that other people in such situations might know how to have d guts to make d abuse stop.
Thanks
Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by okotv(m): 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
dotmanz: Hmn.. Reading this story reminded me of my direct experiences few years back, I can't hold back ma tears. All I have to tell u is, some things are better imagined, or see in movies than experienced. I narrowly escaped death as a result of physical abuse and assaults, I passed the night lining on my office table, wearing the same dress for 4 days. I found a reason to regret the invention of Mobile phone, if my phone ever beep in her awkward, it would be a message from home, always very short. ' I'm yet to get notification' or sometimes, 'switch the power to NEPA whenever u comes back'. Slap is the least of it all, I wouldn'tt believe a woman born of human being could slap her supposed husband all in the name of 'I'm talking to you, u are using me to press a phone'. Complication started coming in, errors at work, Lost a contract worth 12Million Naira due to my unsettled mind. The next thing that followed was calling my MD at the office to persuade him to divert my monthly pay to her personal account without my knowledge.. I was once chased from my apartment to the bus-stop, shouting and raising words of abuses, my things were set on fire.. In fact, my story is a super story.. I only managed to improvised all measures to stay alive. Do you know what it feels like for a wife to always lock the bedroom door with a key and drop a pillow at the sitting room for her supposed husband to use.. My dear, my BP started reading 170/130.. Some doctors became close to me to offer some psycho-emotional counseling.. Funny enough, no member of my family or anyone knew what I was passing through.. Abeg if think all these things, I seems to develop a height of hatred for women..
take heart cause you have really suffered
Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
dotmanz: Hmn.. Reading this story reminded me of my direct experiences few years back, I can't hold back ma tears. All I have to tell u is, some things are better imagined, or see in movies than experienced. I narrowly escaped death as a result of physical abuse and assaults, I passed the night lining on my office table, wearing the same dress for 4 days. I found a reason to regret the invention of Mobile phone, if my phone ever beep in her awkward, it would be a message from home, always very short. ' I'm yet to get notification' or sometimes, 'switch the power to NEPA whenever u comes back'. Slap is the least of it all, I wldnt believe a woman born of human being cld slap her supposed husband all in the name of 'I'm talking to you, u are using me to press a phone'. Complication started coming in, errors at work, Lost a contract worth 12Million Naira due to my unsettled mind. The next thing that followed was calling my MD at the office to persuade him to divert my monthly pay to her personal account without my knowledge.. I was once chased from my apartment to the bus-stop, shouting and raising words of abuses, my things were set on fire.. Infact, my story is a super story.. I only managed to improvised all measures to stay alive. Do you know what it feels like for a wife to always lock the bedroom door with a key and drop a pillow at the sitting room for her supposed husband to use.. My dear, my BP started reading 170/130.. Some doctors became close to me to offer some psycho-emotional conseling.. Funny enough, no member of my family or anyone knew what I was passing through.. Abeg if think all these things, I seems to develop a height of hatred for women..

Lord have mercy. Please say more, so many men may be facing this now but are afraid of speaking out to avoid being laughed at. Help other men, How did you survive? Did you walk away?
I am so sorry you had to go through that
Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by LEAFLET(m): 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
i suppose read all this baa?
Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by profjendor(m): 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
This is why somtyms I frowned at this supposed feminists, they mak evry man seems bad and changed the true face of human relation... Women are a very funny bunch, the abuser among them always try to show a hiddent intent behind the abuse which if properly analysed is nt so different from the supposed men monsters who the society have grown to cast off from time immemorial. ABUSE IS ABUSE, either physical, pschylogical, emotional, verbal, or either by a man or a woman.
Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by Bgino(m): 12:39am On Aug 14, 2014
Godmystrength: shocked shocked shocked. You are so in spirit o. I beat him up o, every time, anytime, anyhow, somehow, all rounder.... I still flogged him some hours ago.....I beat him up/flog him real good.........He can testify to that....so what's next? yeye

[size=5pt]I just hope what you said is a joke (i.e You trying to be funny)[/size]
i only said "i have a feeling" not definitive..is that why u had to hit me so hard below the belt??so thats about when women abuse men
Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by toshmann(m): 1:10am On Aug 14, 2014
we must have zero tolerance to abusive relationships.
even more importantly, unlike feminists would want us to believe, we must recognize that abusive behaviors are not localized to one gender.

in the western world it has gone so bad that some women almost think its their right to slap a man.
Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by Godmystrength: 5:11am On Aug 14, 2014
Bgino:
i only said "i have a feeling" not definitive..is that why u had to hit
me so hard below the belt??so thats about when women abuse
men
how did i hit u o. you said something and i only helped you
confirm it. it is that feeling that is yeye. feeling that i can beat up
my hubby? Yeye again. So now i have abused you. No vex.
[size=5pt]and what i said about the beating is true. tongue[/size]
Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by Godmystrength: 6:08am On Aug 14, 2014
@dotmanz - what kind of woman did you marry? Haba!!!!! This is just too much o. So sorry for all that you passed through. How did you even survive all that? This life sha, when you think you have heard or seen all.
Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 14, 2014
The whole stuff went on and on, I was only prayerful, frustration was quite obviously seen mere looking at my face, till she came to create a scene at my office. She's not the type that makes an empty threat, my friends, I cldnt commit suicide simply because God frown at it. To cut it short, I was on 2 wks leave, I lied to her that I lost my job. Actually I'm not the type that drink and hangout in bars and gather with friends, I was watching TV at the sitting room one afternoon when she came to me and said, whenever she sees me, she get so upset and she doesn't know why, she was shouting that I should just leave the house for her, she doesn't care where I go, I cld go and die if I wanted, just get out.. I called her parents, no response, I assumed they were not with the phone. I sent a text, while I was doing that, she was already shouting in her voice, insisted I must leave the house for her. I called the parent again, no response, I put on a shirt and moved out of the house without a particular destination in mind. as I was going, all that kept coming to my mind was where I cld go to make me live like this problem never existed, I stoped over at a boutique, I got 2 shirt and 1 additional pair of trousers, I proceeded to a park and moved completely off the town, Traveled from PH to Zaria just to at least do away with everything and anything at all. I spent 8 days in Zaria without beep from her, at the 9th day, I received her text she sent her new account number, I need some money.. I was already in close contact with a Lawyer who advised me to come back to be sure there was no emergency in the house that cld warant so much money, but he arranged for me a police officer as protection. When I got home, there was nothing much, she only wanted money for her upkeep for the next month. immediately she got that, I was advised by my Lawyer to pick all I might need from the house and take them to the office while he assist in geting a temporary accommodation..

2 Likes

Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 14, 2014
dotmanz: The whole stuff went on and on, I was only prayerful, frustration was quite obviously seen mere looking at my face, till she came to create a scene at my office. She's not the type that makes an empty threat, my friends, I cldnt commit suicide simply because God frown at it. To cut it short, I was on 2 wks leave, I lied to her that I lost my job. Actually I'm not the type that drink and hangout in bars and gather with friends, I was watching TV at the sitting room one afternoon when she came to me and said, whenever she sees me, she get so upset and she doesn't know why, she was shouting that I should just leave the house for her, she doesn't care where I go, I cld go and die if I wanted, just get out.. I called her parents, no response, I assumed they were not with the phone. I sent a text, while I was doing that, she was already shouting in her voice, insisted I must leave the house for her. I called the parent again, no response, I put on a shirt and moved out of the house without a particular destination in mind. as I was going, all that kept coming to my mind was where I cld go to make me live like this problem never existed, I stoped over at a boutique, I got 2 shirt and 1 additional pair of trousers, I proceeded to a park and moved completely off the town, Traveled from PH to Zaria just to at least do away with everything and anything at all. I spent 8 days in Zaria without beep from her, at the 9th day, I received her text she sent her new account number, I need some money.. I was already in close contact with a Lawyer who advised me to come back to be sure there was no emergency in the house that cld warant so much money, but he arranged for me a police officer as protection. When I got home, there was nothing much, she only wanted money for her upkeep for the next month. immediately she got that, I was advised by my Lawyer to pick all I might need from the house and take them to the office while he assist in geting a temporary accommodation..

Wow, whats with abusive women and public embarassment? I have noticed this a lot, they will use tears as emotional blackmail and people who normally respect you will now look at you as some devil. Kai.

Wow, you really tried, she doesnt deserve a spouse. Were kids involved?
How was it starting life again? Please share more, there is someone on this thread who says he is going through same now, your story will help him.
Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 14, 2014
hardbody: I read the article and a few of the posts. Let me say that a woman can never abuse me. You try to break me emotionally, i engage another babe and take my mind off you. You try to be abusive physically, i beat you to pulp. You deny me s3x, i get it out there, You touch my shirt, i tear your mouth, abi you dey craze?

Second base jare
My brother, woman wahala no be wetin u go resolve with blows oh! Just pray u dnt meet a devil! I'm a well trained fighter, I joined Tae-Kwon-Do since 1999, I started my fighting Career at Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), I once fought for SPDC in Warri, I'm one of the best 7 named Argon fighters then, and I. Still practice till date. Just one good hit from me will exhume breath from a man. I'm not boasting! Its for you to know that, not hitting back on women is not that u can't treat Bleep-ups but to break the chain reaction of violence. If u unleash ur anger, u might end up killig a woman. Just learn to control ur anger and avoid hitting back. That gives a clear definition of real mean. Just remain incharge and remain alive..

6 Likes

Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by Godmystrength: 8:23am On Aug 14, 2014
dotmanz: The whole stuff went on and on, I was only prayerful, frustration was quite obviously seen mere looking at my face, till she came to create a scene at my office. She's not the type that makes an empty threat, my friends, I cldnt commit suicide simply because God frown at it. To cut it short, I was on 2 wks leave, I lied to her that I lost my job. Actually I'm not the type that drink and hangout in bars and gather with friends, I was watching TV at the sitting room one afternoon when she came to me and said, whenever she sees me, she get so upset and she doesn't know why, she was shouting that I should just leave the house for her, she doesn't care where I go, I cld go and die if I wanted, just get out.. I called her parents, no response, I assumed they were not with the phone. I sent a text, while I was doing that, she was already shouting in her voice, insisted I must leave the house for her. I called the parent again, no response, I put on a shirt and moved out of the house without a particular destination in mind. as I was going, all that kept coming to my mind was where I cld go to make me live like this problem never existed, I stoped over at a boutique, I got 2 shirt and 1 additional pair of trousers, I proceeded to a park and moved completely off the town, Traveled from PH to Zaria just to at least do away with everything and anything at all. I spent 8 days in Zaria without beep from her, at the 9th day, I received her text she sent her new account number, I need some money.. I was already in close contact with a Lawyer who advised me to come back to be sure there was no emergency in the house that cld warant so much money, but he arranged for me a police officer as protection. When I got home, there was nothing much, she only wanted money for her upkeep for the next month. immediately she got that, I was advised by my Lawyer to pick all I might need from the house and take them to the office while he assist in geting a temporary accommodation..
This is just out of this world o. What kind of woman is this? things are happening o. How did all these start or was it like this from the day 1 of your marriage? Some WOMEN sha-- they can make you do the unthinkable.
Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 14, 2014
Dotzman, Please you need to share your story on a bigger platform, a blog or something. This is a lot, am sure so many other men are facing the same or even worse. This will help them open up too and end this wicked silence
Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 14, 2014
Well.. Divorce is not encouraged by anyone or any religion. But life is sacred. When it gets to the point where it is gradually involving life, Divorce. Is just the best option. She insisted she wldn leave the house, so I parked out of the house. Shame became her close companion! Shame of the fact everyone on the street was a witness of things she had been doing that made me moved out of the house. What followed was her reappearance at my office.. Probably to embarrass me, shouting, screaming, and sitting on a bare floor.. Infact my Junior colleagues were mad at her.. I called her dad immediately to tell him his daughter has come to create a scene at my work place again, but I made my stand known, that I'm not going to live with her again after countless forms of abuse, both physical and emotional, with a murder attempt which she admitted when interrogated.

The father said I should give her money which I did, but she refused to collect the money from me. Just shouting, she didn't want to go but the father is asking her to come down. After so much insults and all.. Her dad asked me to give the phone to her, and gave a strict instruction that she should stop the rubish she was doing at my office.

She took the money and went away.. I sent an informant to my flat to monitor the activities there in the evening, he reported back to me there were activities that looked like moving things out, electronics and so on.. I contacted my lawyer again that she was moving the properties, the lawyer responded, 'she might want to use them to compensate herself, but u need to understand that u life hold value than those properties. Let her take them'. I went back home when I got a clear info that my flat is empty. I changed the locks and started a 'tear-rubber' life. I slept like I'd never slept before.. I slept with my two eyes closed..

Mind you, the woman in question is on this forum, and I guess reading this post..

After a whole long time, Apology came, but sorry.. It will amount to a big risk..

Someone whose mother was butchered by a mad man, would run a thousand miles at the sight of a dirty looking mechanic..

7 Likes

Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 14, 2014
dotmanz: Well.. Divorce is not encouraged by anyone or any religion. But life is sacred. When it gets to the point where it is gradually involving life, Divorce. Is just the best option. She insisted she wldn leave the house, so I parked out of the house. Shame became her close companion! Shame of the fact everyone on the street was a witness of things she had been doing that made me moved out of the house. What followed was her reappearance at my office.. Probably to embarrass me, shouting, screaming, and sitting on a bare floor.. Infact my Junior colleagues were mad at her.. I called her dad immediately to tell him his daughter has come to create a scene at my work place again, but I made my stand known, that I'm not going to live with her again after countless forms of abuse, both physical and emotional, with a murder attempt which she admitted when interrogated.
The father said I should give her money which I did, but she refused to collect the money from me. Just shouting, she didn't want to go but the father is asking her to come down. After so much insults and all.. Her dad asked me to give the phone to her, and gave a strict instruction that she should stop the rubish she was doing at my office.
She took the money and went away.. I sent an informant to my flat to monitor the activities there in the evening, he reported back to me there were activities that looked like moving things out, electronics and so on.. I contacted my lawyer again that she was moving the properties, the lawyer responded, 'she might want to use them to compensate herself, but u need to understand that u life hold value than those properties. Let her take them'. I went back home when I got a clear info that my flat is empty. I changed the locks and started a 'tear-rubber' life. I slept like I'd never slept before.. I slept with my two eyes closed..
Mind you, the woman in question is on this forum, and I guess reading this post..
After a whole long time, Apology came, but sorry.. It will amount to a big risk..
Someone whose mother was butchered by a mad man, would run a thousand miles at the sight of a dirty looking mechanic..

Wow, wow, wow. You did right. Start a blog, let men in similar situations speak out. She seems sick, then the constant "bring money" demands na wa oh. She married an ATM. Thankfully it seems kids were not involved
Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 14, 2014
dotmanz: Well.. Divorce is not encouraged by anyone or any religion. But life is sacred. When it gets to the point where it is gradually involving life, Divorce. Is just the best option. She insisted she wldn leave the house, so I parked out of the house. Shame became her close companion! Shame of the fact everyone on the street was a witness of things she had been doing that made me moved out of the house. What followed was her reappearance at my office.. Probably to embarrass me, shouting, screaming, and sitting on a bare floor.. Infact my Junior colleagues were mad at her.. I called her dad immediately to tell him his daughter has come to create a scene at my work place again, but I made my stand known, that I'm not going to live with her again after countless forms of abuse, both physical and emotional, with a murder attempt which she admitted when interrogated.

My good Lord! You went through hell and came back. That woman was just out to frustrate and even kill you. To think she is even on Nairaland shocked I am so happy for you bro. You are a survivor! smiley
Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by Godmystrength: 10:16am On Aug 14, 2014
aisha2:

Wow, wow, wow. You did right. Start a blog, let men in similar situations speak out. She seems sick, then the constant "bring money" demands na wa oh. She married an ATM. Thankfully it seems kids were not involved
thankfully. Some people are just SICK o. Happy for the guy.

1 Like

Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by Godmystrength: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2014
prince3009:

My good Lord! You went through hell and came back. That woman was just out to frustrate and even kill you. To think she is even on Nairaland shocked I am so happy for you bro. You are a survivor! smiley
And she could even be someone acting all nice here and people will be dying to meet/see/become friends with her. I am afraid of this anonymity sef. You don't even know who is who.

2 Likes

Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by johnahmed: 11:51am On Aug 14, 2014
Mass failure for 2014 WAEC Result.For upgrading/any Help/ Call_08105470307
Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 14, 2014
A lot of extraordinary thins happened that I hate to say out for any reason, due to some people's faith and believes. There are ways to know when a man is going through some emotional abuse, such people are always the first to get to the office, and always the last to vacate the premises for the day. I can remember vividly, I was always awake praying it get dawn on time to enable me shoot out of the house.. And when others are happily closing with anxiety to meet their loved ones they've so helplessly missed, I start thinking again, how would I enter that house, what cld happen upon entering the house again.. Sometimes I sleep for hours, resting my head on my table, start going home around 10pm. Just to limit the time spending at home. A friend of mine who had a similar problem like mine, not as much as mine anyway, a navy officer, I was at Zarria when I got a call from a friend that his wife collected the guy's military weapon, (knife) used it on her husband and all effort by doctors to save his life was fruitless.

This is a guy I knew very well.. He was being mindful of what the society would take him for, if he decided to break out of marriage that hasn't lasted 2years. Most time we share ideas and experiences. Together and console eachother. That was how the woman killed the Naval guy and flared..

A lot of men have lost their lives to this barbaric act from women but it is never publicized..

1 Like

Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by rebella(f): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
dotmanz: A lot of extraordinary thins happened that I hate to say out for any reason, due to some people's faith and believes. There are ways to know when a man is going through some emotional abuse, such people are always the first to get to the office, and always the last to vacate the premises for the day. I can remember vividly, I was always awake praying it get dawn on time to enable me shoot out of the house.. And when others are happily closing with anxiety to meet their loved ones they've so helplessly missed, I start thinking again, how would I enter that house, what cld happen upon entering the house again.. Sometimes I sleep for hours, resting my head on my table, start going home around 10pm. Just to limit the time spending at home. A friend of mine who had a similar problem like mine, not as much as mine anyway, a navy officer, I was at Zarria when I got a call from a friend that his wife collected the guy's military weapon, (knife) used it on her husband and all effort by doctors to save his life was fruitless.

This is a guy I knew very well.. He was being mindful of what the society would take him for, if he decided to break out of marriage that hasn't lasted 2years. Most time we share ideas and experiences. Together and console eachother. That was how the woman killed the Naval guy and flared..

A lot of men have lost their lives to this barbaric act from women but it is never publicized..
I hope the woman is in jail right now, As for your wife being a nlder I ain't surprised we have all kinds of people here, from the sane both offline and online to the sane online and crazy offline
Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by cococandy(f): 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
Double
Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by cococandy(f): 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
If only people would stop looking at what other people will say and just go ahead to do what they need to do to be happy, many of us won't be living fake happy marriages.

R.I.P to your friend. I wish he was brave enough to ditch the woman before she had a chance to kill him.
I'm happy for you too that you are saved now.

One peculiar trait abusive women have is that they resort to use of weapons in their attacks. This is because generally women are physically weaker than men so for a woman who really watns to inflict pain,the best bet is to use weapons.
And that is why an abusive wife is a very dangerous specimen to have in the home.
No man should macho up and swallow such because the next attack could be with a bottle,pestle,knife or whatvever she can lay her hands on. And your macho self would be on the ground dead from pride.

dotmanz: A lot of extraordinary thins happened that I hate to say out for any reason, due to some people's faith and believes. There are ways to know when a man is going through some emotional abuse, such people are always the first to get to the office, and always the last to vacate the premises for the day. I can remember vividly, I was always awake praying it get dawn on time to enable me shoot out of the house.. And when others are happily closing with anxiety to meet their loved ones they've so helplessly missed, I start thinking again, how would I enter that house, what cld happen upon entering the house again.. Sometimes I sleep for hours, resting my head on my table, start going home around 10pm. Just to limit the time spending at home. A friend of mine who had a similar problem like mine, not as much as mine anyway, a navy officer, I was at Zarria when I got a call from a friend that his wife collected the guy's military weapon, (knife) used it on her husband and all effort by doctors to save his life was fruitless.

1 Like

Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
The problem we men have is trust. We mostly under estimated women, we assume, despite all the chaos, she wldnt be so mean to kill her husband, the day mine happened, she actually threatened me, at that period, she was always locking up the bedroom door and throw a pillow on the sofa out in the livingroom. At about 10pm, my phone rang. I looked up the caller, unknown caller (hidden number). I picked up the call, 'hello! It was her voice, the voice said 'its like u dnt value ur life'. And she dropped the call immediately. Just 3 minutes after the call, a message came in, it was from her number, the message says, 'watch it!!!'

I took it for a mere threat, I under estimated her, till the following day, it was like dream to me, she used a sledge hammer (construction hammer 12kg weight) on me, before she started, I noticed she locked all the doors leading to my flat, I was actually seated on a reading chair in the bedroom, she came in and locked up the bedroom door, meanwhile, the hammer had been snicked into the room, I never knew. When she started by saying she was going to kill me today, I was even smiling, ofcourse she knows how skillful I am when it comes to attack and defense as a trained Martial Artist. Before it dawn on me that it was a real battle, she had already striped me naked and reached for the hammer, she flinged straight at my head, I splited skillfully but unexpectedly, the hammer hit the wall and she lost her balance due to the weight of the hammer. I still cldnt attack her, I watch out for her membrane artery, I made a slight impact just to get her unconscious. Just a slight hitting of the artery, she passed out.

Knowing that she would pass out for just few minutes, I rushed up and put on another set of clothe, I took away the hammer and search for the key, I didn't get the key to find my way out. I had to force the door, she eventually sneezed to life as I was forcing the dooropen, when she found herself on the floor, she started crying..

She picked up her phone, she called all member of her family that I beated her till she fainted.
Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2014

I feel Ur pains. Some people don't deserve what they get while others get what they don't deserve

1 Like

Re: So, What About When Women Abuse Men? by SStoneCCold: 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
dotmanz: The problem we men have is trust. We mostly under estimated women, we assume, despite all the chaos, she wldnt be so mean to kill her husband, the day mine happened, she actually threatened me, at that period, she was always locking up the bedroom door and throw a pillow on the sofa out in the livingroom. At about 10pm, my phone rang. I looked up the caller, unknown caller (hidden number). I picked up the call, 'hello! It was her voice, the voice said 'its like u dnt value ur life'. And she dropped the call immediately. Just 3 minutes after the call, a message came in, it was from her number, the message says, 'watch it!!!'

I took it for a mere threat, I under estimated her, till the following day, it was like dream to me, she used a sledge hammer (construction hammer 12kg weight) on me, before she started, I noticed she locked all the doors leading to my flat, I was actually seated on a reading chair in the bedroom, she came in and locked up the bedroom door, meanwhile, the hammer had been snicked into the room, I never knew. When she started by saying she was going to kill me today, I was even smiling, ofcourse she knows how skillful I am when it comes to attack and defense as a trained Martial Artist. Before it dawn on me that it was a real battle, she had already striped me naked and reached for the hammer, she flinged straight at my head, I splited skillfully but unexpectedly, the hammer hit the wall and she lost her balance due to the weight of the hammer. I still cldnt attack her, I watch out for her membrane artery, I made a slight impact just to get her unconscious. Just a slight hitting of the artery, she passed out.

Knowing that she would pass out for just few minutes, I rushed up and put on another set of clothe, I took away the hammer and search for the key, I didn't get the key to find my way out. I had to force the door, she eventually sneezed to life as I was forcing the dooropen, when she found herself on the floor, she started crying..

She picked up her phone, she called all member of her family that I beated her till she fainted.
Terrible!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Family Member Scammed Me Of N800,000 - Lady / Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin / Is Chy Mall / Sairui Mall A Scam ? Findout Chymall.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.