Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,432 members, 7,839,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

You Will Have To Cum Inside - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Will Have To Cum Inside (7921 Views)

Advice: Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cum In My Mouth – Wife Cries Out / How To Cum 12Times Riding A Big Fat Dick For 1hr Without Feeling Pains. / Guys, What Will You Do If Your Mum Came To Your Room And You Were About To CUM? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by Agybabe(f): 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dreyl: my sweet love how you dey now,i really missed u o
mbok na where I from know you?
Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by Dreyl(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
Agybabe:
mbok na where I from know you?
so u hv forgotten me so soon,DIA RIS Godu o. wink
Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by Aitee1: 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
The problem is we want to create a topic undecided

1 Like

Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by Agybabe(f): 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dreyl: so u hv forgotten me so soon,DIA RIS Godu o. wink
no vex na mbok! Remind me
Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by Dreyl(m): 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
Agybabe:
no vex na mbok! Remind me
swtpie kindly check yo Pm. tongue

1 Like

Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by Truckpusher(m): 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
okparaugo: Girls can be very wicked o . This is a text message my new catch sent me in 2012. I was like Omoh, this relationship will be filled with gbedu..

She came back from a long distance journey and had dropped her luggage at the post office and called me to come help her pick them to her house. On my way to assist her, bam ! A text message arrive my my phone, I checked, it was her, " You will have to cum inside " … hey!

I didnt care to call her to ask what she meant since I know the post office very well and it has two gates entrance and exit. But deep down in me, I knew this was a dirty talk coming from either a h.orny girl or a lady ready to play emotional pranks.

As fate will have it, it was the latter, this girl nah serious player. If you want to come near her, she will say, " My mother said, men should not touch me" shoo.

She will dress on light leggings, come to my house, seat down to eat with me and raise both her legs ajar while seated on the sofa, one day I was just looking at the centre and everything was clear. She asked me, " What are you.looking at " ? I said, nothing, I am eating. This wicked girl even slept till day break on same bed on two occasions..chai, nah only me waka come ?

My ratings just went down on my tables that year. Some girls are born weekend o. You be sharp guy no reach this one. This babe bakassi nah heavy duty added to her smooth black skin and tall height..

If she make mistake remember me again, nah karma go wire that her nyash. I just stopped picking her calls.

Smh...
One thing is certain, one freeloader go just dey use that asss dey play kpankpangolo meanwhile you dey struggle for am........life is wicked grin
Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by ITbomb(m): 11:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dreyl: my sweet love how you dey now,i really missed u o
So this is how you wan take turn me to murderer
Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 09, 2014
Truckpusher: One thing is certain, one freeloader go just dey use that asss dey play kpankpangolo meanwhile you dey struggle for am........life is wicked grin

Maybe.

My guess, Not at that time. She was spending all her time at my house then. I never called or visited her and met her unavailable..

I was just wondering what she wanted seriously. Though I was getting what I wanted elsewhere. Girls be case o. She even kept on calling till I stopped picking.

Broda, this is why some girls get ra.ped. They present the scene but refuse to act.
Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by Dreyl(m): 9:01am On Aug 09, 2014
ITbomb:
So this is how you wan take turn me to murderer
haaaa no go their o,if na fight i be Rambo,i like fight pass quarel,u better lv my love alone cheesygrin
Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2014
Agybabe: hehehe ....E don pain am o tongue grin

Why eno go pain me ?

Nah you ?

1 Like

Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 09, 2014
Aitee1: The problem is we want to create a topic undecided

And we did.
Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2014
Chai chai okpara so u just copy d nollywood movie wey tonto act wey enter market last week, cos I know I've seen d movie. Anyway add part 2 nd sequel make d tory sweet. Ngwaa ayam waiting
Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by moneyhungry(m): 10:03am On Aug 09, 2014
you fall my left hand.
Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 09, 2014
moneyhungry: you fall my left hand.

Wetin happen to your right hand ?
Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 09, 2014
rozzay: Chai chai okpara so u just copy d nollywood movie wey tonto act wey enter market last week, cos I know I've seen d movie. Anyway add part 2 nd sequel make d tory sweet. Ngwaa ayam waiting

It is a true story o.

She was 21 yrs old in 200 level. In fact I am planning revenge because I spend too much on that girl. undecided
Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
phabulous88: She's inviting you for bleep and you're here dulling. If you ain't gonna bleep her no problem but then stop wasting my MB

Dude needs an open invitation
Can't you see? cheesy
Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by tpia1: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
okparaugo:

It is a true story o.

She was 21 yrs old in 200 level. In fact I am planning revenge because I spend too much on that girl. undecided

If you were/are a mugu, how is it the girl's fault that you spend money before you can get dates?
Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
tpia1:

If you were/are a mugu, how is it the girl's fault that you spend money before you can get dates?

Nah my first time to fall mugu. Nah first offender.

My performance is above average sir..
Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by tpia1: 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
Well, if you are a mugu who parts easily with money, why blaming the girl?

She didn't force you to spend on her, did she?

Neither did you say she used diabolical means to get your cash.
Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
tpia1: Well, if you are a mugu who parts easily with money, why blaming the girl?

She didn't force you to spend on her, did she?

Neither did you say she used diabolical means to get your cash.

She is a mammy water..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not / mm / First Experience Of Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.