Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,910 members, 7,824,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

You Will Have To Cum Inside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Will Have To Cum Inside (7910 Views)

Advice: Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cum In My Mouth – Wife Cries Out / How To Cum 12Times Riding A Big Fat Dick For 1hr Without Feeling Pains. / Guys, What Will You Do If Your Mum Came To Your Room And You Were About To CUM? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Have To Cum Inside by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 08, 2014
Girls can be very wicked o . This is a text message my new catch sent me in 2012. I was like Omoh, this relationship will be filled with gbedu..

She came back from a long distance journey and had dropped her luggage at the post office and called me to come help her pick them to her house. On my way to assist her, bam ! A text message arrive my my phone, I checked, it was her, " You will have to cum inside " … hey!

I didnt care to call her to ask what she meant since I know the post office very well and it has two gates entrance and exit. But deep down in me, I knew this was a dirty talk coming from either a h.orny girl or a lady ready to play emotional pranks.

As fate will have it, it was the latter, this girl nah serious player. If you want to come near her, she will say, " My mother said, men should not touch me" shoo.

She will dress on light leggings, come to my house, seat down to eat with me and raise both her legs ajar while seated on the sofa, one day I was just looking at the centre and everything was clear. She asked me, " What are you.looking at " ? I said, nothing, I am eating. This wicked girl even slept till day break on same bed on two occasions..chai, nah only me waka come ?

My ratings just went down on my tables that year. Some girls are born weekend o. You be sharp guy no reach this one. This babe bakassi nah heavy duty added to her smooth black skin and tall height..

If she make mistake remember me again, nah karma go wire that her nyash. I just stopped picking her calls.

Smh...

3 Likes

Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by timpaker(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2014
Okay
Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 08, 2014
Okay
okay
Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 08, 2014
timpaker: Okay

What your sister did to me is not good.. undecided
Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by seankafor(m): 11:43am On Aug 08, 2014
wetin u wan make we do?

1 Like

Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by ednut1(m): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2014
anoda friendzoned niga, as she dey form for u anoda guy dey nak am steady, u lost bro grin angry

1 Like

Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by phabulous88(m): 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
Wahala

5 Likes

Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by Agybabe(f): 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
hehehe ....E don pain am o tongue grin
Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
phabulous88: She's inviting you for bleep and you're here dulling. If you ain't gonna bleep her no problem but then stop wasting my MB

Nah lie bro. She was 21 possibly a virgin but a criminal by character..
Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
^^^ Madam carry your advert comot here make I receive better advice on Wetin I go do this girl.

At least, I can find her..
Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by hungryboy(m): 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
and what is the moral lesson of this story?
Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
^^^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked Now I've seen it all
Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by Shamoo100(m): 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
Gbam!Na so d thread end!

1 Like

Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by Dreyl(m): 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
Agybabe: hehehe ....E don pain am o tongue grin
Me Love
Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by tpia1: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
seankafor: wetin u wan make we do?

He's discussing cum.
Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by skydeep(f): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
*sighs* undecided
Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by tpia1: 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
skydeep: *sighs* undecided

Ma'am, the op is your husband, not so?
Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by Agybabe(f): 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dreyl: Me Love
huh?
Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by Thayoor: 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
McWhillion:
Remind me of the name of that ur sickness again;
...ye..se na xo ebola dey take do dem na wa o..come to think of it how he take type am?
Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
asphalt8:
Hehehe,

EBOLA
EBOLA EBOLA
EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA
EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA
EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA
EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA
EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA
EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA
EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA
EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA
EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA
EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA
EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA
EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA
EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA
EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA
EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA
EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA
EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA
EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! There is God ooo

Re: You Will Have To Cum Inside by Dreyl(m): 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
Agybabe: huh?
my sweet love how you dey now,i really missed u o

(1) (2) (Reply)

If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) / Some Gals Say My c0ck Is Big, Check It Out. (pictures) 18+ / See What This Young Girl Posted Online For Her "Male Fans" (photos 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.