Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Love And Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Life (848 Views)

How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? / My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After / Differences Between True Love And Fake Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love And Life by evagreenbabe(f): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
I had forced myself to go out,take a walk,do something else than think about all the things I had not yet done in my life.Thinking about these things depress me,the fact that my brain is waisting precious moment thinking about things I have no control over is also depressing
Love Possibilities Dreams
what do I know of these things? life just happens everyday,I wake up and then suddenly its time to sleep again.Make a list the experts would say,set up goals , visualize these goals and believe in these goals.The experts have never had to leave with a lunatic that's what I'll say
LOVE AND LOVE
so now you found love,now what? Is that all there is in life?Finding someone to love you?But have you not been loved all along by your family and friends.Now that you have found love,what are you going to do with it?The experts would say"Live happily ever after". The experts have never had to drink garri morning,afternoon and nights,
forget about the experts and everybody else,love yourself and love your neighbors as yourself.Nobody can be expected to do more in this life.

3 Likes

Re: Love And Life by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
^^ hehehe

OP i get your drift...
Re: Love And Life by Tallesty1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
Some lose theirself in the proccess of loving someone. Love yourself and your neighbour and love your God with all your heart for that is the whole duty of a man.
Nobody knows what the next minute will bring.
Re: Love And Life by Bunchersstab(m): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
It took me over 20years to how to love myself...
Re: Love And Life by onstelly(f): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
Tallesty1: Some lose theirself in the proccess of loving someone. Love yourself and your neighbour and love your God with all your heart for that is the whole duty of a man.
Nobody knows what the next minute will bring.
Gbam u said it all. In btw longest tym
Re: Love And Life by khiaa(f): 3:36am On Aug 09, 2014
Bunchersstab: It took me over 20years to how to love myself...

I love you my dear heart. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Love And Life by Tallesty1(m): 7:20am On Aug 09, 2014
onstelly:
Gbam u said it all. In btw longest tym
No nairalanding, how is life with you?
Re: Love And Life by onstelly(f): 8:57am On Aug 09, 2014
Tallesty1: No nairalanding, how is life with you?
Hmmm life is so so my dear
Re: Love And Life by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2014
Well for now, I prefer to just live life and forget about love, was in a relationship but didn't work out because......get this, I was too busy to call, not like I can't, for christ sake am trying to get my life and financially things ain't looking too good but now attention is a priority to her. Love is not what I need now,what I need is a sense of fulfillment living for yourself, ave always had this fantasy to just taking road trip visiting state after state without planning, that feeling of uncertainty is exciting.
Re: Love And Life by evagreenbabe(f): 9:53am On Aug 09, 2014
pcguru1: Well for now, I prefer to just live life and forget about love, was in a relationship but didn't work out because......get this, I was too busy to call, not like I can't, for christ sake am trying to get my life and financially things ain't looking too good but now attention is a priority to her. Love is not what I need now,what I need is a sense of fulfillment living for yourself, ave always had this fantasy to just taking road trip visiting state after state without planning, that feeling of uncertainty is exciting.
u are only young ,live your dreams and be happy.remember to come share your exciting stories

1 Like

Re: Love And Life by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 09, 2014
evagreenbabe:
u are only young ,live your dreams and be happy.remember to come share your exciting stories

Thanks love, I will and yes I will post my story.
Re: Love And Life by Bunchersstab(m): 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
khiaa:

I love you my dear heart. smiley smiley smiley
I love you more darlyn...
28th of august is my birthday, how do we celebrate it honey
Re: Love And Life by khiaa(f): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
Bunchersstab: I love you more darlyn...
28th of august is my birthday, how do we celebrate it honey

Tell me your fantasies, then we will take it from there. smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Top 10 Reasons Relationships Fail And How To Avoid Them / She Said I Almost Got Her Into Trouble / Is It Necessary To Keep Praying For A spouse Year After Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.