Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? (2541 Views)

How Do I Forget This Girl.help Needed / How Do I Get Over Him Totally And Move On? / What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
i'm that kind of a guy who gets jealous easily- when i see a girl who am interested in with another guy. i get angry, delete her number cut every friendship i have with her...

so, how do i forget about having a relationship with any girl for now, and face my studies and dreams.

btw, it seems i wasn't made to be in a R/ship.
Re: How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? by okenwa(m): 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
1. Relocate
2. Change numbers
3. Avoid sensational movies
Re: How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? by kilokeys(m): 8:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i'm that kind of a guy who gets jealous easily- when i see a girl who am interested in with another guy. i get angry, delete her number cut every friendship i have with her...

so, how do i forget about having a relationship with any girl for now, and face my studies and dreams.

bros.. because u dont understand how doesn't mean u dont need to.. chill. read. practice. make platonic friends first.
Re: How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? by kponkedenge(m): 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ur matter don pass matteius

Meanwhile in another news

Do you have what it takes to become the next face of santa studio?

Follow the link below.

www.nairaland.com/2132165/face-santa-studio-beauty-pageant#30459501
Re: How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? by otbliz(m): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
okenwa:
1. Relocate
2. Change numbers
Not enough

Cut off your dick.
Yes, [size=30pt]cut it off[/size], shey you want to forget about them. Since you don't have better things than ask a rhetorical question
Re: How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
kilokeys:

bros.. because u dont understand how doesn't mean u dont need to.. chill. read. practice. make platonic friends first.
i have them. but anytime i see them flirting with guys, i dont know. i just get angry, and end everything. i might not have feelings for them.
Re: How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
okenwa:
1. Relocate
2. Change numbers
relocate? to where kwan? am still studying.
Re: How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? by dkronicle(m): 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
D last time i did dat was when i just finished my jnr waec. Try and learn from d guys rollin welll with d beauty.
Re: How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? by ronald4lif(m): 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
Why do you want to keep away from girls? Have you thought of having a serious girlfriend, it could help you forget about other girls you come accross and there won't be a need to get jealous.

Given that you are a student and considering the life at campus where most guys flirts with girls, you would find it pretty difficult to adopt this lifestyle. Easier way is to get a girlfriend so your mates don't see term you as lackey

What are your interest, things you enjoy doing at your leisure time? Engage more in such activities and dedicate more time to it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? by kilokeys(m): 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
SkinnyDude:

i have them. but anytime i see them flirting with guys, i dont know. i just get angry, and end everything. i might not have feelings for them.

guy.. u need psychotherapy.. its nt a bad thing.. u have to admit u need a kind of default setting.
Re: How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
ronald4lif:
Why do you want to keep away from girls?% Have you thought of having a serious girlfriend, it could help you forget about other girls you come accross and there won't be a need to get jealous.

Given that you are a student and considering the life at campus where most guys flirts with girls, you would find it pretty difficult to adopt this lifestyle. Easier way is to get a girlfriend so your mates don't see term you as lackey

What are your interest, things you enjoy doing at your leisure time? Engage more in such activities and dedicate more time to it.
because i dont want to keep troubling my mind with un necessary things. can you i cant focus these days. i hardly read more than an hour.
Re: How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? by Vinx4Christ(m): 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
Repent and embrace Christ love

and dont hide who u are in Christ
Re: How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? by ronald4lif(m): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
SkinnyDude:

because i dont want to keep troubling my mind with un necessary things. can you i cant focus these days. i hardly read more than an hour.

Okay. Engage in fun activities more. And reduce the kind of company you keep. If you hang with guys who flirts a lot then it will be extremely difficult to keep away from women

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? by SkinnyDude(m): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
kilokeys:

guy.. u need psychotherapy.. its nt a bad thing.. u have to admit u need a kind of default setting.
as in restore factory setting
Re: How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
SkinnyDude:

u are already a dreamer.
So what do u mean by 'face my dreams' again
Re: How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? by koolet: 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
simply do both are you the only man alive?
Re: How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? by koolet: 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
otbliz:

Not enough

Cut off your dick.
Yes, [size=30pt]cut it off[/size], shey you want to forget about them. Since you don't have better things than ask a rhetorical question

dont mind the fagg joor if you cut yourt d1ck how will you explain to *your children* errm ahh sorry, adopted children..?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? by Chidonc(m): 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
Concentrate all ur frustrations in2 ur books
Re: How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 07, 2015
SkinnyDude:

how old are you?

Look like you are still a kid, maybe 16years i guess.
Re: How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? by nawtikid(m): 3:11am On Feb 07, 2015
Op, try dis,
Anytym u start thinking abt flirty with girls, or mayb u creating nasty pictures abt girls in ur head,

Jst put ur mum or sister in d picture
Works as hell

Thank me later
Re: How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? by roymary: 3:52am On Feb 07, 2015
grin grin grin

A carryover shall convince you . Give it a try.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? by Nobody: 3:56am On Feb 07, 2015
Work on the attitude of jealousy, it's something you really need to put out in you so you will build a good and peaceful home.... And as for interest in girls it's a mentality thing just make your dreams the priority in ya mind and the interest will just blow out

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? by japhmanuel: 3:59am On Feb 07, 2015
The more u try to run, the more they come.
Jst Personal xperience cheesy
Re: How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2015
roymary:
grin grin grin

A carryover shall convince you . Give it a try.
my guy, i no dey use C/O play. i reject it
Re: How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? by Joskiro50: 9:05am On Feb 07, 2015
op you have a similar experience wid me. I just wanna do away with the thought of girls but, I just can't!!! undecided
Re: How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? by Cholls(m): 11:52am On Feb 07, 2015
SkinnyDude:

my brother u can not and u will not.
Re: How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? by Nobody: 2:17am On Feb 09, 2015
SkinnyDude:

For now learn how to control your jealousy and anger.

(1) (Reply)

To Beautiful And Classic Girls Still Searching For Husbands / Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? / Ladies Why Do U Double Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.