Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Ladies, What Type Of Guy Do You Like And Men, What Type Of Ladies Do You Desire - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Type Of Guy Do You Like And Men, What Type Of Ladies Do You Desire (2960 Views)

What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? / As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Type Of Guy Do You Like And Men, What Type Of Ladies Do You Desire by ladex142(m): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2006
grin I just want to have a statistic idea of the kind of ladies a man desire in respect to marriage and what type of men does a lady desire to marry. I want to hear your different opinion on this, In addition, ladies, can you marry a guy with pot belly and guys can you marry a lady with big flabby stomach grin. Also guys, can you marry a fat lady and ladies can you marry a fat guy ? cheesy

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Guy Do You Like And Men, What Type Of Ladies Do You Desire by ladex142(m): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2006
grin I just want to have a statistic idea of the kind of ladies a man desire in respect to marriage and what type of men does a lady desire to marry. I want to hear your different opinion on this, In addition, ladies, can you marry a guy with pot belly and guys can you marry a lady with big flabby stomach  grin. Also guys, can you marry a fat lady and ladies can you marry a fat guy ?  cheesy

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Guy Do You Like And Men, What Type Of Ladies Do You Desire by eveseh(f): 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2006
LOL

i prefer,brand new man

not second hand man,i hate second hand men
dey don't get no engry in them grin

i prefer to marry a man that loves me,and that respect me
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Guy Do You Like And Men, What Type Of Ladies Do You Desire by jacq(f): 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2006
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder !
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Guy Do You Like And Men, What Type Of Ladies Do You Desire by iice(f): 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2006
LOL @ eveseh, u really dey set on this brand new man,
me, guy wey i like gats dey as complex and as open minded as they come, he must have a higher skill of all that i have mastered lol but he gas be a lil of the bad boy
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Guy Do You Like And Men, What Type Of Ladies Do You Desire by eveseh(f): 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2006
@iice yea am serious

i wanna get marryto a brand new man grin grin kiss cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Guy Do You Like And Men, What Type Of Ladies Do You Desire by luvlymoi(f): 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2006
iice:

me, guy wey i like gats dey as complex and as open minded as they come, he must have a higher skill of all that i have mastered lol but he gas be a lil of the bad boy
yea i like som like that. and he gats to be smart!!
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Guy Do You Like And Men, What Type Of Ladies Do You Desire by iice(f): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2006
The smarts na given sista oh, wetin we go do with idiots? LOL
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Guy Do You Like And Men, What Type Of Ladies Do You Desire by hibans(f): 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2006
A handsome, Cool and not fat guy like u grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Guy Do You Like And Men, What Type Of Ladies Do You Desire by iice(f): 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2006
Chaiiii hibans, u're dangerous to the small egos oh lol
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Guy Do You Like And Men, What Type Of Ladies Do You Desire by marjson(m): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2007
smiley AS FOR ME, I PREFER A LADY WHO WILL BE VERY RESPONSIBLE AND POSSESS HIGH LEVEL OF INTEGRITY, WHO WILL HAVE RESPECT FOR ME/MY FAMILY AND MY FRIENDS, lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Guy Do You Like And Men, What Type Of Ladies Do You Desire by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2007
i want a guy that understands the importance of an intimate relationship with God.

a Guy that will love me thru and thru no matter what.

some one I can have the ultimate fun with.

He must have a great sense of humour and be as down to earth as one can get.

I want someone that turns me on so much that there's fire in my soul. u no wat am talking about

see, its not about how handsome or gifted he is is how he makes me feel!!!!!!
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Guy Do You Like And Men, What Type Of Ladies Do You Desire by koolboi(m): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2007
i like 2 marry a woman who is seductive luvs 2 f*ck and got CURVES
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Guy Do You Like And Men, What Type Of Ladies Do You Desire by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2007

A man of integrity & solid faith in his walk with God FIRST & foremost. Handsome, gentle, caring,, yet the only one that I will hold enough respect to submit to. Same interests in becoming self sufficient financially with an entrepreneur business mentality. Strong desire to impact on humanity. Strong conviction & self restraint with resisting outside temptation of our marriage, just as I have. Confident, not jealous but questions accordingly to show that he cares. Someone that I can share the good, bad & ugly, as we have open communication & intune to work out problems. My best friend 4 life, & the ONLY man that I can comfortably retire with in bed for the evening, as we pray, discuss our day, and make passionate love when the mood hits us, which I hope will be at least daily, lipsrsealed

A husband that can arouses me with a simple thought of his name, and proves to be good lover will put the sweetest icing on the cake, smiley
, this type of man will indeed, be God's greatest gift to me ever ,

love & light,

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Guy Do You Like And Men, What Type Of Ladies Do You Desire by moondust(m): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2007
A lady with killer looks and flawless personality u know wat I'm saying
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Guy Do You Like And Men, What Type Of Ladies Do You Desire by jayvin01: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2007
all of the above grin grin grin, (im not stable)

(1) (Reply)

Young Guys And Married Women / Why Do Women Love Hard / tolkhhh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.