Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,566 members, 7,827,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

*urgent Advice* Please ! She Is Leaving Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *urgent Advice* Please ! She Is Leaving Me. (1035 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / He Is Leaving Me........ Again / Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*urgent Advice* Please ! She Is Leaving Me. by amhackdee(m): 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hey! Am Moosun Damy by name am in a relationship with this girl called Grace, I do call her and text her but currently am short of cash, so I never called her since Saturday!!!!!

I just received this message from an unknown number.
It goes thus:

It's seems u'v nt here d lastest news? ahahhh, dat's bad i fink i hav 2 tel u my self be4 sm1 else did ..........'....:...Dat Grace has finally decided 2 breakup d reletionship dat's between her nd moosun dami all b'cos, despite all d indure d guy seems nt 2 value her, takin her as nothin nd nt callin her b'cos of 1 reason. Am nt jokin damieee i fink i wil stop here 4nw

Nairalandites ! What does it means? And what should I do?

*am not in a good mood.
Re: *urgent Advice* Please ! She Is Leaving Me. by 234GT(m): 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
What work do you do? I think you should focus more on excelling at your job and leave that girl.

She does not deserve to be dated because she did not deem it fit to call you when you did not call. Reasons could be that she can't afford call card or she does not give a bleep about you.

Summmary: Move on!
Re: *urgent Advice* Please ! She Is Leaving Me. by amhackdee(m): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
234GT: What work do you do? I think you should focus more on excelling at your job and leave that girl.

She does not deserve to be dated because she did not deem it fit to call you when you did not call. Reasons could be that she can't afford call card or she does not give a bleep about you.

Summmary: Move on!
ama student,thanks bro.
Re: *urgent Advice* Please ! She Is Leaving Me. by eph12(m): 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
...headache...

(1) (Reply)

WHY Young Ladies Marry Older Men; It's Not For Their Money / Should He Continue With †̥h̲̣̣̣̥ǝ̥̥ Relationship? / Why Do An Average Naija Guys Thinks Ladies Are Only After The Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.