Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? - Politics (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? (171393 Views)

What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. / Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? / 100 Days From Today: What Nigerians Expect From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by toyibhabib: 5:07am On Aug 10, 2014
onatisi: ok bros no problem . Just wait for the official announcement .just remember this ,there is no way pdp will lose osun state . Good morning bro

in your wildest dream sir.... Aregbesola just pulled 394,684 votes as against Omisore's 292,747 votes....
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by hooged: 5:07am On Aug 10, 2014
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Isryl02(m): 5:08am On Aug 10, 2014
shegsky:
I have heard you. BUT QUOTE ME WELLA AND ANYONE WHO CARES TO , IF PDP LOSE THESE ELECTION, I WILL DEACTIVATE MY NL ACCOUNT .
If u fail to do the needful now, may EBOLA locate you.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 10, 2014
#TeamARegbesola
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 10, 2014
onatisi: people are in for a shocker . Just watch

Shocker ke?!
Agbèdó!

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Seyitosino(m): 5:11am On Aug 10, 2014
Isryl02: If u fail to do so nw, may EBOLA locate you.

do now or ...
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by onatisi(m): 5:14am On Aug 10, 2014
toyibhabib:

in your wildest dream sir.... Aregbesola just pulled 394,684 votes as against Omisore's 292,747 votes....
as much as I won't like to doubt the authencity of your figures or results ,I will still wait for the official inec results which will be final and binding on both parties
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by onatisi(m): 5:16am On Aug 10, 2014
yIkEsDuDe:

Shocker ke?!
Agbèdó!
agbedo for where?ok let's just wait and hear from inec
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by hakz(m): 5:17am On Aug 10, 2014
Osun Governorship Election Final Result BY Each Local Governement
http://www.wapcoded.net/2014/08/10/osun-governorship-election-final-result-local-governement/
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by smatadex(m): 5:22am On Aug 10, 2014
E be lyk say APC don win o, Ye e egba mi o.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by dguyindcorner(m): 5:24am On Aug 10, 2014

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by dguyindcorner(m): 5:26am On Aug 10, 2014
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by toyibhabib: 5:27am On Aug 10, 2014
onatisi: as much as I won't like to doubt the authencity of your figures or results ,I will still wait for the official inec results which will be final and binding on both parties

quote me when the time comes sir....

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by dguyindcorner(m): 5:27am On Aug 10, 2014
onatisi: agbedo for where?ok let's just wait and hear from inec

I hope you have heard, if not something is wrong with your ear drums.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by muhammad23(m): 5:29am On Aug 10, 2014
It must now be very clear that Nigerians no longer vote for the "Party"..but for the "Person". And obviously, APC chieftains must now understand that foisting an unpopular candidate on the masses will only make them lose gallantly at the polls, When Ekiti voted, they voted for Fayose not PDP, Osun has clearly voted Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola not APC...The lesson is simple: Let internal democracy thrive in APC..Let the people chose who they want to lead them, and watch how stronger the party would grow to be...
Congrats to Ogbeni Aregbe once again.

8 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by PRODUTIM1(m): 5:30am On Aug 10, 2014
Don't swear for him nah buh I say a big AMEN to ur prayer

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by onatisi(m): 5:32am On Aug 10, 2014
toyibhabib:

quote me when the time comes sir....
ok bro, I will follow this thread just to do that .
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by typhilip(m): 5:34am On Aug 10, 2014
True talk
muhammad23: It must now be very clear that Nigerians no longer vote for the "Party"..but for the "Person". And obviously, APC chieftains must now understand that foisting an unpopular candidate on the masses will only make them lose gallantly at the polls, When Ekiti voted, they voted for Fayose not PDP, Osun has clearly voted Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola not APC...The lesson is simple: Let internal democracy thrive in APC..Let the people chose who they want to lead them, and watch how stronger the party would grow to be...
Congrats to Ogbeni Aregbe once again.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Ateeku06: 5:34am On Aug 10, 2014
@KingAdeOlume and Atuoke how market[b]@KingAdeOlume and Atuoke how market[/b]@KingAdeOlume and Atuoke how market

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by iGeneral: 5:35am On Aug 10, 2014
Chai! So Omisore ate two corns and climbed okada in vain. And Buruji Kashamu the drug lord's rice abd Kerosene investment went down the drain! Eeeyah!

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by dguyindcorner(m): 5:37am On Aug 10, 2014
onatisi you have been put to shame o!!!

where is my love Ugene
?

Aregbesola has been declared winner o

https://www.nairaland.com/1850838/official-ogbeni-rauf-apc-winner

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Akin89(m): 5:37am On Aug 10, 2014
see my VC as him dey form big boss....omole...dearis god ooo
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by smatadex(m): 5:40am On Aug 10, 2014
I pity the people of Osun for voting for Aregbe but no problem PDP will always be their for u to distribute Rice and Money for u when the time comes. Anyway sha congratulations, still loyal to PDP
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by yetunsbay(m): 5:42am On Aug 10, 2014
smatadex: I pity the people of Osun for voting for Aregbe but no problem PDP will always be their for u to distribute Rice and Money for u when the time comes. Anyway sha congratulations, still loyal to PDP
tnk u atleast u accept defeat

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by hooged: 5:42am On Aug 10, 2014
The Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuade, has congratulated
Governor Rauf Aregbesola and his running mate over his
victory in the governorship election held on Saturday.
In a congratulatory message forwarded to the Deputy
Governor Saturday night, Oba Sijuade assured the deputy
governor, Mrs. Grace Titilayo Laoye-Tomori, that the despite
the outcome of the election, there is no and there will be no
fighting in his domain because one of his subjects, who is the
candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party hails from Ile Ife.
“Your Excellency, congratulations and there is nobody
fighting in Ife.” The Ooni said in his message
Short URL: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=181184
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Ateeku06: 5:42am On Aug 10, 2014
[b][/b]FFK Things, any collation center in Facebook District? Ebola done locate them woo, chai there is GOD wooo all this lie you are sharing.

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by BCJAY(f): 5:43am On Aug 10, 2014
it is well we all know victory belongs to God and He gives it to whoever He wishes congrats to all the parties involved
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by onatisi(m): 5:46am On Aug 10, 2014
dguyindcorner: onatisi you have been put to shame o!!!

where is my love Ugene
?

Aregbesola has been declared winner o

https://www.nairaland.com/1850838/official-ogbeni-rauf-apc-winner
may we never be put to shame . Well kudos goes to Mr President for ensuring a hitch free election . The deployment of troops and the presence of heavy security men to osun gave the people confidence to exercise their voting right without fear. If it is true that inec has confirmed aregbe has winner ,congrats to apc . The battle shifts to other states definitely apc is dropping 2 more states in the south west. Pdp power to the people
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by ITbomb(m): 5:50am On Aug 10, 2014
Jonathan still wins by making sure the people's votes are counted.
The security was always for the protection of the voters.

I love my President
GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by a4jasper(m): 5:54am On Aug 10, 2014
Amen bro
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by typhilip(m): 5:58am On Aug 10, 2014
There's always a winner...congrats to the winning team
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by tobaoye: 6:01am On Aug 10, 2014
Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Money enter bush oooooooooo................ Is like Aregbesola has been declare winner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (75) (Reply)

Brgbveakijlng.. / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Open Debate: Military Or Civilian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.