Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? - Politics (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? (171447 Views)

What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. / Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? / 100 Days From Today: What Nigerians Expect From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by benik(f): 7:34am On Aug 10, 2014
onatisi: ok bros no problem . Just wait for the official announcement .just remember this ,there is no way pdp will lose osun state . Good morning bro

Guy eat your words

5 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by walexsho(m): 7:34am On Aug 10, 2014
onatisi: bros we are both saying the same thing. Yorubas are politically dynamic and intelligent and if they don't want you no matter how much u spend they won't vote for u. I said in my earlier post that osun and ogun will likely be the only 2 states remaining for apc ,I never said pdp will win ogun state ,please kindly go through my post again . But if amosun decamps from apc to another party then apc will lose .I think the people of ogun state are just in love with their governor and there is nothing bad in that
PDP will win Lagos and Oyo? ℓ won't drag the Issue soo much, ℓ can't say of other part of the country, but in southwest people vote for both political party and candidate,You consider what had been the products of the party, then who is the candidate. If Amosun Goes to PDP and contest, his chance of winning is 50-50. Since 1999, PDP has ruled Nig, and nothing good comes out . ℓ can not vote for PDP at presidency level, cos of there previous record, a woeful 15yrs performance. If Jonathan leaves PDP and contest under the platform of Labour party, Not even APC,he will receive a massive vote from southwest, Because PDP had been a setback to Candidate performance. If something Good Joins PDP, evil is the Outcome. If all you see coming out of α building is Dead body, won't you be scared of entering such building?

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by tmama1: 7:36am On Aug 10, 2014
announced now, apc wins

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by seyema(m): 7:38am On Aug 10, 2014
chamboy: so it's omisore that won't transfer money to abuja abeg bro grow over this old gist it becoming dry
dis is Nigeria, we all knw hw our leaders do behave in 2nd term
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Dotman01(m): 7:39am On Aug 10, 2014
exalt2009: APC win over 300 thousand ....
this ur mathematics na waaa ooo.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by legendsilver(m): 7:40am On Aug 10, 2014
yemmit90:

The free and fair election should be attribute to the new system of counting adopted by Prof. JEGA and not GEJ.

OBJ or whoever would not be rigging elections so easily if this system has been put in place then.

As long as votes are counting at pooling booth, it would be very difficult for any person/Government to rig.
your head dey there jor. Leave all these PDP ranting supporters that attributes everything to their clueless oga GEJ. They will surely be swept away come 2015,

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by chamboy(m): 7:40am On Aug 10, 2014
seyema:
dis is Nigeria, we all knw hw our leaders do behave in 2nd term
Aregbe's 2nd term is beta than omisore's any term

3 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 10, 2014
OMI TI GBOMI LO oooooooo
Omi komi to danu.....
Afta all d rice and kerosene he shared.... we didn't vote... hehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by abes(m): 7:41am On Aug 10, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by chamboy(m): 7:42am On Aug 10, 2014
Koro. Chris Uba n all d military Warheads in Osun can like to leave now, we need Breathing Space Abeg

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by walexsho(m): 7:43am On Aug 10, 2014
Damolux01: Good Morning to you all...Most results that were circulating online yesterday are RUSE. INEC has been doing an authentic compilation of results overnight proudly coordinated by Prof Bamitale Omole(OAU VC). Tune in to Silverbird, Channels, Ait for happy viewing. May God give us a Man after His heart smiley Best wishes!
See Olodo of the highest order, if you were given your marked answer script before the official Report sheet, you already know You passed or fail except wuruwuru will take place. All votes was counted at each pollen units before it was taken to the collation center. Its seem you are from other planet

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by okanlawon003(m): 7:43am On Aug 10, 2014
Ahm every where It being. Jubilation people has troup out in their thousand to jubilate.Ahm for me Its not possible to oust out the incubent government.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by onatisi(m): 7:43am On Aug 10, 2014
benik:

Guy eat your words
for every win ,there must be a loser and in this case apc is the winner . Pdp concedes to that ,but the journey has just started and pdp is coming back stronger than before. This is just a temporary set back. Good morning sister
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by seyema(m): 7:43am On Aug 10, 2014
chamboy: Aregbe's 2nd term is beta than omisore's any term
kk
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Abuklaw(m): 7:44am On Aug 10, 2014
CHANGE!!!!! CHANGE !!!! CHANGE IN NIGERIA COMES 2015 APCCCCCCCC

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by chamboy(m): 7:46am On Aug 10, 2014
onatisi: for every win ,there must be a loser and in this case apc is the winner . Pdp concedes to that ,but the journey has just started and pdp is coming back stronger than before. This is just a temporary set back. Good morning sister
beta where, u ppl funny sha

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by DaBullIT(m): 7:46am On Aug 10, 2014
benik:

Guy eat your words

Yes APC won lo ba tan

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by chamboy(m): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2014
Funny enough Omisore's Supporters dont know Half of Him

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by onatisi(m): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

i want to remember today.

APC is not losing any other state in the south west.

APC winning Lagos is as sure as day light.

just note it.
bro every pdp member knew that osun was going to be difficult and even the pdp chairman told omisore when he was given him the party ticket and flag that aregbe will be difficult to beat. This result doesn't come as a surprise to anyone in pdp . Oyo is gone from apc already and the issue of lagos is been addressed . I wish I had the opportunity of making a bet with u
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Samad805(m): 7:49am On Aug 10, 2014
Pls where r dos stupid ppl supporting omisore dat he will b d governor in hell fire??Well tank God he has won d election as d new Governor in hell fire and I knw d rest supporter will join him lyk co& co make I no mention deir names

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by walexsho(m): 7:51am On Aug 10, 2014
Sovereign National party is on its way, Youths have to take over, Not all the old cargo that console us that we are leaders of tomorrow but are still there Tomorrow. SNP Is a party for the Youths.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by dontjealousme: 7:52am On Aug 10, 2014
Why should the rascal Aregbesola announce himself winner in an on going election? Causing voters to either vote for him or give up and return home. APC is a sick party. The election will be settled in court.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 10, 2014
onatisi: ok bros no problem . Just wait for the official announcement .just remember this ,there is no way pdp will lose osun state . Good morning bro
Are you now convinced or are you still doubting?

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 10, 2014
I thought GEJ said omisore will win the elections in..
Foolish things foolish people do.... How can someone come from Abuja and tell us what will happen in Osun.. Someone who has not completed any federal project in osun since he assumed power... hehe ...animal in human skin..

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Aromas: 7:54am On Aug 10, 2014
legendsilver:
Will you keep quiet and accept the truth, all these hungry Ekiti people. Smh
4 ur mind u don speak abi?

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 10, 2014
Aregbe lo le she

Congrat to my fellow Osun citizens

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by yetunsbay(m): 7:55am On Aug 10, 2014
#lobatan

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Damolux01(m): 7:56am On Aug 10, 2014
isaajibola:

Prof Bamitale Omole is not the returning, INEC returning officer's there is Prof Isaac Adewole (UI VC), an Indigene of Ilesha in Osun state (Aregbe domain) and also a senate aspirant under PDP for 2019 general election. At least, he will get ministerial appointment if Jonathan win next year election. There is no chance for him in Aregbe domain because Aregbe will likely contest for senate post after his tenure
Clap for yourself, smh! Stay there and be arguing what I know, saw and heard with me. Shior!
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by onatisi(m): 7:56am On Aug 10, 2014
enigmaotr:
Are you now convinced or are you still doubting?
I concede,accept my congratulations . But we will be back ,we will correct our mistakes and I wish osun state the very best in the next four years .another political lesson has been learnt
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Samad805(m): 7:57am On Aug 10, 2014
dontjealousme: Why should the rascal Aregbesola announce himself winner in an on going election? Causing voters to either vote for him or give up and return home. APC is a sick party. The election will be settled in court.
yea it ur house dey will use as court 2 settle d mata mumu.......#Haters go to Hell

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Aromas: 7:57am On Aug 10, 2014
dontjealousme: Why should the rascal Aregbesola announce himself winner in an on going election? Causing voters to either vote for him or give up and return home. APC is a sick party. The election will be settled in court.
According to your name stop JEALOUSY gba fun olorun
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by NewNigeriaMind: 7:58am On Aug 10, 2014
onatisi: bro every pdp member knew that osun was going to be difficult and even the pdp chairman told omisore when he was given him the party ticket and flag that aregbe will be difficult to beat. This result doesn't come as a surprise to anyone in pdp . Oyo is gone from apc already and the issue of lagos is been addressed . I wish I had the opportunity of making a bet with u

Are you in Lagos. if you are, you will know the battle for Lagos has already began.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (Reply)

Brgbveakijlng.. / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Open Debate: Military Or Civilian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.