Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? - Politics (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? (171405 Views)

What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. / Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? / 100 Days From Today: What Nigerians Expect From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by bendeco(m): 9:57am On Aug 10, 2014
chamboy: what this one saying abeg
He is making sence guy.. So dnt fool ursef. Mugu

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by IYANGBALI: 10:00am On Aug 10, 2014
DrHesjay: OMI TI GBOMI LO oooooooo
Omi komi to danu.....
Afta all d rice and kerosene he shared.... we didn't vote... hehe
yes o,very foolish man. He wan use style steal our future
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by destineguy(m): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2014
Desola:

You think I'm a dog? Hehehe...clearly you haven't met your mother. They call her a b1tch and guess what, the dog that fvcked her wasn't me. We were told that the name of the dog is 'your father'!

Lol...

I already knew you were going to bark. And you're a greater idi*ot for dragging parenthood into this. I wouldn't do same,cos obviously it's in ur DNA a$$hole!!
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by IYANGBALI: 10:15am On Aug 10, 2014
yetunsbay: IBO BABA IB0
Election Results as announced by INEC
1. Ifedayo LG: APC 4,225. PDP 3,982
2. Boluwaduro LG: APC 4,891 PDP 5,035
3. Ilesha East LG: APC 16,106 PDP 5,913
4. Odo Otin LG: APC 11,950 PDP 12,902
5. Ilesha West LG: APC 15,427 PDP 5,449
6. Boripe LG: APC 12,723 PDP 9,344
7. Orolu LG: APC 8,558 PDP 6,786
8. Oriade LG: APC 12,523 PDP 10,214
9. Atakumasa West: APC 6,928 PDP 5,114
10. Ede South: APC 11,738 PDP 7,462
11. Ila LG: APC 10,825 PDP 7,916
12. Irepodun LG: APC 13,314 PDP 7,386
13. Ife Central LG: APC 9,680 PDP 24,555
14. Ife East LG: APC 13,821 PDP 20,831
15. Ola Oluwa LG: APC 7,927 PDP 4,963
16. Isokan LG: APC 9,758 PDP 10,028
17. Ife North LG: APC 8,063 PDP 9,841
18. Ede North LG: APC 15,408 PDP 10,427
19. Ifelodun: APC 17,447 PDP 12,442
20. Ayedaade LG: APC 12,801 PDP 11,255
21. Obokun LG: APC 11,696 PDP 8,618
22. Irewole LG: APC 18,328 PDP 10,330
23. Egbedore LG: APC 10,615 PDP 7,024
24. Ayedire LG: APC 7,724 PDP 7813
25. Iwo LG: APC 20,827 PDP 15,493
26. Osogbo LG: APC 39,983 PDP 11,513
27. Olorunda LG: APC 26,551 PDP 8,483
28. Atakumosa East LG: APC 9,287 PDP
29. Ife South: APC 7,325 PDP 12.811
30. Ejigbo LG: APC 17,700 PDP 12,495
ibo re men. Osun people vex to reject omisore. God bless my people

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Occurstaem(m): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1: you are a learner
So, have you realised that AREGBE is the winner? Mr. Man?
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Pinkytracy: 10:39am On Aug 10, 2014
horlabiyi: Patiently waiting to read the real and authentic result from INEC

You can run but you can't hide

seven days still counting!!!

if u like change your profile 2 girl

you are doomed

until you pay me
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by IYANGBALI: 10:39am On Aug 10, 2014
Abuklaw: CHANGE!!!!! CHANGE !!!! CHANGE IN NIGERIA COMES 2015 APCCCCCCCC
brOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2014
Occurstaem:
So, have you realised that AREGBE is the winner? Mr. Man?
ko kon aye oooo
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by chamboy(m): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2014
bendeco:
He is making sence guy.. So dnt fool ursef. Mugu
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by abacus(m): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2014
onatisi: bro every pdp member knew that osun was going to be difficult and even the pdp chairman told omisore when he was given him the party ticket and flag that aregbe will be difficult to beat. This result doesn't come as a surprise to anyone in pdp . Oyo is gone from apc already and the issue of lagos is been addressed . I wish I had the opportunity of making a bet with u

Can this be after thought?
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by kesmoney: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
Even as a full PDP registered card carrying member, I hereby use this medium to Congratulate the Governor of Osun State, Gov. Engr. Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola of APC on his re-election as the Executive Governor of Osun State(State of Osun), the land of Omoluwabi. Defeat they say is inevitable when two people are involved. Also, want to use this medium to tell the PDP aspirant, Senator. Engr. Otunba Iyiola Omisore of PDP to please accept defeat just the way Out-Going Governor of Ekiti State, Gov. Fayemi of APC did when he was defeated by the PDP candidate last two months...

To the PDP members in Osun State, I believe you all have seen where the loop holes came from and the mistakes, so I urge you(PDP in Osun State) to go back to drawing board and make sure you all put hands together and restructure the party starting from the Ward level to the State level,so as to be able to win next time. I served(NYSC) in Osun State last year/this year and I have seen how grounded APC is in that State. APC grass root power is Osun State in more than the PDP. So, the PDP should go back and start to mobilize and work on their grass root within all the 30 LGA in Osun State.

Finally, I want to congratulate the INEC led by Prof. Jega, the Security agents that were on ground during the election, for peaceful election conducted. No doubt, I can tell you that this election is better than that of Ekiti State, the same way Ekiti State
election is far better than Anambra State election. This shows that INEC and the Security agents is really improving and I want them to improve more so as to have a very and better peaceful free and fair general election come Feb 2015.

Congratulations to APC members,fans and friends in Osun State for job well done.

As for me, I still remain a full PDP bonafide member of Enugu State, Nigeria.

Long Live PDP...
Long Live the good people of Nigeria...
Long Live Fed. Republic of Nigeria...

UDEH KESTER UZOMA
Wrote from Enugu State.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by smatadex(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
As an Ekiti man I feel the pain.
All my Friends abroad can not believe it.
They kept asking me how and why.
The truth is that my people are alatenuje which is a disgrace.

You re d 1st Ekiti man that will say the truth al others were just trying to defend their self.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by smatadex(m): 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
Am very sure if this election is won by PDP, APC members won't accept defeat they will make sure to destroy loving peace of Osun and keep saying different excuses to d press. PDP is always a peace living party and will always bring peace to Nigeria as a whole

3 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by smatadex(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
You don't know politics and Ibadan people. Firstly, PDP is planing to give the Governorship ticket to TESLIM (former senate leader) or Akala (Fomer governor) and if they do, they will loose woefully. PDP member don't even like TESLIM not to talk of Ibadan people, what was his achievement during his 8yrs in senate? Nothing. And if PDP want to win, they must present a good candidate from IBADAN as their flag bearer. Ibadan people are wise. Back to another aspirant which is LADOJA of ACCORD party, he's an old man and people don't even prefer him again, the only thing he can do is to present a good candidate, if not he will lose too. Back to AJIMOBI, if ibadan peeps didn't see any better candidate, they will rather go for their son AJIMOBI of APC.

Oga I love ur quotes u say exactly what is in Ibadan people mind, Ibadan people is wiser more than this. Politic is Ibadan is very difficult to predict
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by 7lives: 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
smatadex: As an Ekiti man I feel the pain.
All my Friends abroad can not believe it.
They kept asking me how and why.
The truth is that my people are alatenuje which is a disgrace.

You re d 1st Ekiti man that will say the truth al others were just trying to defend their self.

I'm not an Ekiti person but I love that state very much and have lots friends from Ekiti, we crack jokes together, we laughed and sometimes we shed tears together. They called we Lagos people egbon mi and we called them aburo mi because Ekiti state was the last Yoruba state created.
When this poo happened some of them wept because they know the implication of this decision on the future of their state.
But come o, Fayose is also a human being, the last time I checked Fayose is still a Yoruba man his party notwithstanding. I'm praying for him that God should help him to rise above the reasons that made other Yoruba people see him as the enemy of his people.
Seriki goma, zamani goma, oba mewa, igba mewa, Fayemi has done his bits, Fayose must out perform Fayemi. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nationsdaddy: 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
smatadex: Am very sure if this election is won by PDP, APC members won't accept defeat they will make sure to destroy loving peace of Osun and keep saying different excuses to d press. PDP is always a peace living party and will always bring peace to Nigeria as a whole

now dat dey've won, a free and fair election was conducted. as far as am concerned both of dem(aregbe & omisore) ar nt d right choices aregbe has done well so some extent but his religious fanatism;bigotry is wat i dislike abt.i tink osun has more population of d muslims dan xtians.pdp fumbled selecting omisore as deir gubernatorial candidate.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by sorom4: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
Meringe:
maka gini kam ga eji asa gi ya?
maka amam na ibughi onye imo.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Meringe(m): 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
sorom4: maka amam na ibughi onye imo.
Agaghi akwagi, I ga enyem ebola.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Meringe(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
sorom4: maka amam na ibughi onye imo.
Agaghim akwagi, I ga enyem ebola.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by ayuse(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
Many Nigerians lack d capacity to look @issues objectively. For those who say Ekiti voted stomach infrastructure all I will say is that u pple know nothing about Ekiti and also know nothing about d voting pattern of d Yorubas. The Yorubas look critically @ d available option and votes for d better option that is why u see d Ondo pple sticking to Mimiko and Ekiti pple voted Fayose. One thing APC pple continue to miss and that will destroy them in 2015 is to understand d voting pattern of each geopolirical zone, they think once they say they are progressive then anybody in their fold is progressive and can b forced on Nigerians. Till 2moro Fayemi's achievement in 3 and half years is not close to a quatre of Fayose's achievement in 2 and a half years. If u dont believe, reshearch what Ekiti was b4 2003 and what it was by 2006 and what it is now. 90% of Fayemi's work is window dress of Fayose's work for example Fayose dualised Ajilosun down to oja-oba to okesa to Fajuyi to ilawe road from fajuyi to Adebayo then Fayemi constructed walk-way by d side of the road dualised by Fayose and some ignorant pple who know nothing about Ekiti are saying Ekiti voted stomach infrastructure. Go to Ijigbo towards ajilosun and asked pple who v lived upto 40years there what d site where u v Eco-bank, oja Fayose and d environ use to b. That place was a slum that sinks anything u put there, the whole of that place and houses in Ijigbo to Ajilosu used to be flooded, Fayose created a canal and reconsructed d entire place and today u see big buildings at that same site. Ekiti fire service was dead b4 Fayose came anytime there is fire incident in Ado they will v to wait for Akure fire service which usually take about 2hours for them to arrive and u can guess what would v happened in 2hrs. For lack of time I will tell u pple to go to Ekiti and ask why Fayose was so much loved even when he was not contesting for any political office. Fayose's removal was organized by those who felt Ekiti is thier empire and as such Ekiti money should be shared to them and Fayose refused, unfortunately he lacked the wisdom to handle them. As for sharing of things during Election, Fayemi also shared rice and also shared money on election day. Also in Osun APC shared rice, there is hardly an election in Nigeria where things are not shared. I v always wanted APC to flourish so that they can serve as a check and alternative 2 d ruling party. Unfortunately for them they dont learn from their mistake rather they are insulting d same pple they will ask to vote them come 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
onatisi: the pdp under Mr president is not inclined towards rigging elections and that has been proven beyond reasonable doubt,so let's move forward and stop going backward by talking about rigging rigging, Mr President is keen to show to the whole world that nigeria can conduct peaceful elections without violence
I'll give the credit for the success of this election to the electorate. The outcome could have been different without their effort. I believe the President wished Omisore to win if he has his way, but then, the electorate made that impossible.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by jmaine: 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
ayuse: Many Nigerians lack d capacity to look @issues objectively. For those who say Ekiti voted stomach infrastructure all I will say is that u pple know nothing about Ekiti and also know nothing about d voting pattern of d Yorubas. The Yorubas look critically @ d available option and votes for d better option that is why u see d Ondo pple sticking to Mimiko and Ekiti pple voted Fayose. One thing APC pple continue to miss and that will destroy them in 2015 is to understand d voting pattern of each geopolirical zone, they think once they say they are progressive then anybody in their fold is progressive and can b forced on Nigerians. Till 2moro Fayemi's achievement in 3 and half years is not close to a quatre of Fayose's achievement in 2 and a half years. If u dont believe, reshearch what Ekiti was b4 2003 and what it was by 2006 and what it is now. 90% of Fayemi's work is window dress of Fayose's work for example Fayose dualised Ajilosun down to oja-oba to okesa to Fajuyi to ilawe road from fajuyi to Adebayo then Fayemi constructed walk-way by d side of the road dualised by Fayose and some ignorant pple who know nothing about Ekiti are saying Ekiti voted stomach infrastructure. Go to Ijigbo towards ajilosun and asked pple who v lived upto 40years there what d site where u v Eco-bank, oja Fayose and d environ use to b. That place was a slum that sinks anything u put there, the whole of that place and houses in Ijigbo to Ajilosu used to be flooded, Fayose created a canal and reconsructed d entire place and today u see big buildings at that same site. Ekiti fire service was dead b4 Fayose came anytime there is fire incident in Ado they will v to wait for Akure fire service which usually take about 2hours for them to arrive and u can guess what would v happened in 2hrs. For lack of time I will tell u pple to go to Ekiti and ask why Fayose was so much loved even when he was not contesting for any political office. Fayose's removal was organized by those who felt Ekiti is thier empire and as such Ekiti money should be shared to them and Fayose refused, unfortunately he lacked the wisdom to handle them. As for sharing of things during Election, Fayemi also shared rice and also shared money on election day. Also in Osun APC shared rice, there is hardly an election in Nigeria where things are not shared. I v always wanted APC to flourish so that they can serve as a check and alternative 2 d ruling party. Unfortunately for them they dont learn from their mistake rather they are insulting d same pple they will ask to vote them come 2015.

Thank You . . . . .
. . . . . . .
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by joeblack62: 4:09am On Aug 11, 2014
olatinpo:
Sorry for myopic people like you, if what happened in Edo, Anambra, Ondo, Ekiti etc is not conducted with fairness, showing people wish.
Its time to stop calling good bad because of d hatred for our Nation.
You call me myopic cos i speak the truth?? Well, keep deceiving yourself after all. You clearly seem not to know what a free and fair election is. INEC would come out tell you what is not. As far as I'm concerned...May God just help Nigeria, sorry Nigerians because our mentality has been imprisoned.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by joeblack62: 4:10am On Aug 11, 2014
[quote author=Growingboi][/quote]
Growing boi...Lol, you need to grow up. You clearly don't even know what an election is.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by generaliy07(m): 4:42am On Aug 11, 2014
saintbeejay: chil Mr he who laugh last laugh best

And we both know who is laughing last now
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by saintbeejay: 7:51am On Aug 11, 2014
generaliy07:

And we both know who is laughing last now
itz not over until itz over
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Ayopercent(m): 8:30am On Aug 11, 2014
Ile-ife is extremely grieved,d environment is
very sleepy because der son lost d election.i
sincerely and truthfully sympathise wt dem.it is
a loss dat has actually affected me also,
psychologically,tension boldly written on der
faces and cracking joke is an abomination,we
exchange pleasantries in a sober mood.d
rumour of electoral fraud flies around.am nt
happy and in fairness dey shud accept my
sympathy.it may take anoda donkey yrs for
dem to field anoda candidates from ile-ife because
dey share d same senatorial district wt d
incumbent governor.it is just a game.u lose
some and win some.may ife pple b comforted
on all sides.thank u.dayo ojo.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=745511892153840&id=100000851078182&refid=17&_ft_&__tn__=%2As
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Ayopercent(m): 11:19am On Aug 11, 2014
Ayopercent: Ile-ife is extremely grieved,d environment is
very sleepy because der son lost d election.i
sincerely and truthfully sympathise wt dem.it is
a loss dat has actually affected me also,
psychologically,tension boldly written on der
faces and cracking joke is an abomination,we
exchange pleasantries in a sober mood.d
rumour of electoral fraud flies around.am nt
happy and in fairness dey shud accept my
sympathy.it may take anoda donkey yrs for
dem to field anoda candidates from ile-ife because
dey share d same senatorial district wt d
incumbent governor.it is just a game.u lose
some and win some.may ife pple b comforted
on all sides.thank u.dayo ojo.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=745511892153840&id=100000851078182&refid=17&_ft_&__tn__=%2As

BREAKING NEWS!!! THIS JUST HAPPENED
AT SENATOR OMISORE'S
RESIDENCE*
[Omisore punching calculator and writing on
his note pad. Then the
phone rings]
OMISORE: Hello! Who is this?
GEJ: It's me your President. Sorry about the
loss ehn...This APC
rascals are stubborn ooo.
OMISORE: Ha, my president, na so we see
am ooo. In fact, that yeye
Raufu get juju.
[Continues punching calculator loudly]
GEJ: Iyiola, what is that sound I'm hearing?
OMISORE: I'm calculating sir.
GEJ: Calculating what?
OMISORE: All the money that I've lost on
this election sir. Ha, owo
wo igbo ooo. With all the bags of rice, salt
and gallons of kerosene.
GEJ: My friend stop that! Afterall, it is not
really ur money.
OMISORE: [Speaking in agony] What do I do
about this 1,000 bottles
of champagne now!
GEJ: 1,000 bottles of what! Do you plan to
open a bar?
OMISORE: No sir! I planned to use it for
celebration when they
declare me as winner ni. Ha! Mo gbe ooo.
GEJ: Stop that my friend! It is a blessing in
disguise!
OMISORE: Blessing how! You know I'm not
from the royal family and
the Ooni of Ife has no plans to die now. So
being king is not an
option.
GEJ: I am making you an ambassador. A
very special, very powerful
and very dignified ambassador.
OMISORE: [Quickly drops calculator]
Ambassador to where sir?
GEJ: To Liberia. You will have 3 private jets,
4 large mansions, fleets
of cars, several foreign accounts...
OMISORE: Ehnnnn!!!!
GEJ: Forget what you're thinking. You're a
man nw... We shall
provide you with golden gloves, diamond
nose pads, extreme
security...
[Omisore faints on the other end of the line]
GEJ: Hello! Hello!! Hello!!! Chai! Network
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Seaen(m): 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
Believe not everything you read in the papers...Ogbeni Aregbesola is one of the most liberal governors Nigeria has....he has right to practise his religion in his own household but in state matters, he is liberal....forget all the political propagandists ....they are the real bigots...and I am a xtian living in Osun State..
Nationsdaddy:

now dat dey've won, a free and fair election was conducted. as far as am concerned both of dem(aregbe & omisore) ar nt d right choices aregbe has done well so some extent but his religious fanatism;bigotry is wat i dislike abt.i tink osun has more population of d muslims dan xtians.pdp fumbled selecting omisore as deir gubernatorial candidate.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by DaBullIT(m): 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
alabi826: why you no tell us why dey were arested or was it an arest without allegation. Like you lied about durring ekiti election via ameachi

Yeah right shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (Reply)

Brgbveakijlng.. / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Open Debate: Military Or Civilian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.