Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? - Politics (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? (171344 Views)

What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. / Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? / 100 Days From Today: What Nigerians Expect From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by chamboy(m): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2014
dontjealousme: Why should the rascal Aregbesola announce himself winner in an on going election? Causing voters to either vote for him or give up and return home. APC is a sick party. The election will be settled in court.
what this one saying abeg

3 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by chamboy(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2014
DrHesjay: I thought GEJ said omisore will win the elections in..
Foolish things foolish people do.... How can someone come from Abuja and tell us what will happen in Osun.. Someone who has not completed any federal project in osun since he assumed power... hehe ...animal in human skin..
dnt mind him jare

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by onatisi(m): 8:00am On Aug 10, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

Are you in Lagos. if you are, you will know the battle for Lagos has already began.
I don't want to use the word battle that was why I said the issue of lagos is been addressed .
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by chamboy(m): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2014
Any One received a text from IMOLE 2015
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Lorlaahlozz: 8:02am On Aug 10, 2014
dontjealousme: Why should the rascal Aregbesola announce himself winner in an on going election? Causing voters to either vote for him or give up and return home. APC is a sick party. The election will be settled in court.
chai!!!!!!!!!!

Hope u won't be needing bucket sha

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by hakz(m): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2014
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by isaajibola(m): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2014
onatisi: bro every pdp member knew that osun was going to be difficult and even the pdp chairman told omisore when he was given him the party ticket and flag that aregbe will be difficult to beat. This result doesn't come as a surprise to anyone in pdp . Oyo is gone from apc already and the issue of lagos is been addressed . I wish I had the opportunity of making a bet with u

You don't know politics and Ibadan people. Firstly, PDP is planing to give the Governorship ticket to TESLIM (former senate leader) or Akala (Fomer governor) and if they do, they will loose woefully. PDP member don't even like TESLIM not to talk of Ibadan people, what was his achievement during his 8yrs in senate? Nothing. And if PDP want to win, they must present a good candidate from IBADAN as their flag bearer. Ibadan people are wise. Back to another aspirant which is LADOJA of ACCORD party, he's an old man and people don't even prefer him again, the only thing he can do is to present a good candidate, if not he will lose too. Back to AJIMOBI, if ibadan peeps didn't see any better candidate, they will rather go for their son AJIMOBI of APC.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Damolux01(m): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2014
walexsho:
See Olodo of the highest order, if you were given your marked answer script before the official Report sheet, you already know You passed or fail except wuruwuru will take place. All votes was counted at each pollen units before it was taken to the collation center. Its seem you are from other planet
No time to exchange words with you dude. Even a fool knows only INEC has the where-withal to state official result. In Nigeria politics, anything goes...Learn and be wise!
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Occurstaem(m): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2014
I hereby call upon all PDP e-warriors that said that they will commit suicide if AREGBE wins this election to quickly go and do so because AREGBE has declared winner of the election. I do not care any which way you will do it. Whether it is
by hugging a wet transformer naked or
by poisoning or
by jumping into Osun river. Just do it now or keep your dirty mouth shut up and join the winning candidate.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by a4jasper(m): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2014
Occurstaem: I hereby call upon all PDP e-warriors that said that they will commit suicide if AREGBE wins this election to quickly go and do so because AREGBE has declared winner of the election. I do not care any which way you will do it. Whether it is
by hugging a wet transformer naked or
by poisoning or
by jumping into Osun river. Just do it now or keep your dirty mouth shut up and join the winning candidate.
YES O!!!!! Where dem dey
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Meringe(m): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2014
sorom4: I bu onye ebe na Imo?
maka gini kam ga eji asa gi ya?
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Damolux01(m): 8:10am On Aug 10, 2014
adioolayi:
A beg wake up from your sleep.....all LGA results have been announced by their returning officers..only for the so called Prof Omole to add and announce them. Many pple have done that for him and we know the winner already. Party agents have jst shouted at him singing solidarity songs.....seems he is too slow for the job.
I will give you a lil task...Go and check online results, compare it to that of INEC and tell me the difference. Talking about WINNER, I have known since 6pm yesterday that APC has Won. So, am talking about accurate figures here. Re-read my post.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by NewNigeriaMind: 8:11am On Aug 10, 2014
onatisi: I don't want to use the word battle that was why I said the issue of lagos is been addressed .

Then you will know APC appears to be the only party in Lagos.

Right now, everywhere you go all you will see is APC flag and one party man poster.

There is no street in Obalende without APC poster or Dr Leke Pitan poster staring at you.

In my area in AKOKA there is no junction without APC flag and poster.

Last week Dr Leke Pitan flag off free medical consultation for Old people on the Island.

The local government that will derermine the government - somolu and mushin are firmly in APC grip.

so tell me, how will pdp win lagos when it appears they are not even on ground. can you compare the lagos pdp of today to pdp of funsho williams. The battle then was already won by funsho williams before the elections. even AC knew before the election they were going to lose to funsho. now can pdp boast of someone like funsho williams

these are the hard facts my brother. as it stand pdp cannot win lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:13am On Aug 10, 2014
hahaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by onatisi(m): 8:20am On Aug 10, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

Then you will know APC appears to be the only party in Lagos.

Right now, everywhere you go all you will see is APC flag and one party man poster.

There is no street in Obalende without APC poster or Dr Leke Pitan poster staring at you.

In my area in AKOKA there is no junction without APC flag and poster.

Last week Dr Leke Pitan flag off free medical consultation for Old people on the Island.

The local government that will derermine the government - somolu and mushin are firmly in APC grip.

so tell me, how will pdp win lagos when it appears they are not even on ground. can you compare the lagos pdp of today to pdp of funsho williams. The battle then was already won by funsho williams before the elections. even AC knew before the election they were going to lose to funsho. now can pdp boast of someone like funsho williams

these are the hard facts my brother. as it stand pdp cannot win lagos.

bros ,you make me laugh ooo,but itt is ok. I understand your views and I won't like us to argue about it . But believe me ,it isn't as u see it. I won't make any comment until after both parties state congresses to pick their candidates.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2014
onatisi: I concede,accept my congratulations . But we will be back ,we will correct our mistakes and I wish osun state the very best in the next four years .another political lesson has been learnt
It's a victory for democracy. The people have spoken! They voted and made sure their votes count. It's not about 2 mistake by the PDP, it's about electorates who insist their votes count. PDP couldn't have possibly successfully rigged this election.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Abuklaw(m): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2014
isaajibola:

You don't know politics and Ibadan people. Firstly, PDP is planing to give the Governorship ticket to TESLIM (former senate leader) or Akala (Fomer governor) and if they do, they will loose woefully. PDP member don't even like TESLIM not to talk of Ibadan people, what was his achievement during his 8yrs in senate? Nothing. And if PDP want to win, they must present a good candidate from IBADAN as their flag bearer. Ibadan people are wise. Back to another aspirant which is LADOJA of ACCORD party, he's an old man and people don't even prefer him again, the only thing he can do is to present a good candidate, if not he will lose too. Back to AJIMOBI, if ibadan peeps didn't see any better candidate, they will rather go for their son AJIMOBI of APC.
seconded bro... The people who think pdp will win in Oyo state are ignorant of the issues at stake.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by onatisi(m): 8:24am On Aug 10, 2014
isaajibola:

bros ,first of all neither teslim or akala will get the ticket. That is a case that has been settled already .about ladoja issue do u know about the various meetings ladoja had with some *** ,recently. Brother face ur nairaland politics and allow the players on ground to do what they know best.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by onatisi(m): 8:27am On Aug 10, 2014
enigmaotr: It's a victory for democracy. The people have spoken! They voted and made sure their votes count. It's not about 2 mistake by the PDP, it's about electorates who insist their votes count. PDP couldn't have possibly successfully rigged this election.
the pdp under Mr president is not inclined towards rigging elections and that has been proven beyond reasonable doubt,so let's move forward and stop going backward by talking about rigging rigging, Mr President is keen to show to the whole world that nigeria can conduct peaceful elections without violence

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by NewNigeriaMind: 8:32am On Aug 10, 2014
onatisi: bros ,you make me laugh ooo,but itt is ok. I understand your views and I won't like us to argue about it . But believe me ,it isn't as u see it. I won't make any comment until after both parties state congresses to pick their candidates.

This is my problem with pdp supporters, yo are always running from the truth. Gani lives on my street in Mafoluku, that is Lagos pdp publicity secrretary. if you are really a pdp man you will know him. we have told him, they like running from the truth and its because deep down he knows APC has lagos on lock down.

it isnt has i see it bawo!!!!. APC is campaigning already and pdp seem to be sleeeping.

In lagos now we know Dr Leke Pitan, Dosunmu, Ambode. pls who knows any serious candidate fron pdp. in fact the party seem to be sleeping or they are waiting for Abuja money as usual.

bros if Lagos election is today......APC WILL WIN IN FRONT OF BODE GEORGE HOUSE IN IKOYI.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Abuklaw(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2014
onatisi: bros ,first of all neither teslim or akala will get the ticket. That is a case that has been settled already .about ladoja issue do u know about the various meetings ladoja had with some *** ,recently. Brother face ur nairaland politics and allow the players on ground to do what they know best.
you are not even among the players on ground. Though analysis will be one-sided as yours because I'm a card-carrying member of Apc. All you need is to go out and sample public opinion in Oyo state.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by onatisi(m): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

This is my problem with pdp supporters, yo are always running from the truth. Gani lives on my street in Mafoluku, that is Lagos pdp publicity secrretary. if you are really a pdp man you will know him. we have told him, they like running from the truth and its because deep down he knows APC has lagos on lock down.

it isnt has i see it bawo!!!!. APC is campaigning already and pdp seem to be sleeeping.

In lagos now we know Dr Leke Pitan, Dosunmu, Ambode. pls who knows any serious candidate fron pdp. in fact the party seem to be sleeping or they are waiting for Abuja money as usual.

bros if Lagos election is today......APC WILL WIN IN FRONT OF BODE GEORGE HOUSE IN IKOYI.
come to think of it,yesterday we were at each others throats. Na wa for politics .

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by NewNigeriaMind: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2014
onatisi: come to think of it,yesterday we were at each others throats. Na wa for politics .

Na wa for politics. but all is good bro. Nigeria will be better for us all.

amen.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by onatisi(m): 8:45am On Aug 10, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

Na wa for politics. but all is good bro. Nigeria will be better for us all.

amen.
one good thing about current happening is that every party has a level playing ground. If you perform or if ppl like u then you stand a good chance with the people
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by fyneguy: 8:47am On Aug 10, 2014
onatisi: one good thing about current happening is that every party has a level playing ground. If you perform or if ppl like u then you stand a good chance with the people

Say that to Jonathan.

We are not going to vote on the basis of ''APC is the BokoHaram Party''- it's going to be about his scorecard.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by bashydemy(m): 8:51am On Aug 10, 2014
onatisi: bros ,you make me laugh ooo,but itt is ok. I understand your views and I won't like us to argue about it . But believe me ,it isn't as u see it. I won't make any comment until after both parties state congresses to pick their candidates.
Can you please mention one sell able PDP candidate in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by yetunsbay(m): 8:53am On Aug 10, 2014
IBO BABA IB0
Election Results as announced by INEC
1. Ifedayo LG: APC 4,225. PDP 3,982
2. Boluwaduro LG: APC 4,891 PDP 5,035
3. Ilesha East LG: APC 16,106 PDP 5,913
4. Odo Otin LG: APC 11,950 PDP 12,902
5. Ilesha West LG: APC 15,427 PDP 5,449
6. Boripe LG: APC 12,723 PDP 9,344
7. Orolu LG: APC 8,558 PDP 6,786
8. Oriade LG: APC 12,523 PDP 10,214
9. Atakumasa West: APC 6,928 PDP 5,114
10. Ede South: APC 11,738 PDP 7,462
11. Ila LG: APC 10,825 PDP 7,916
12. Irepodun LG: APC 13,314 PDP 7,386
13. Ife Central LG: APC 9,680 PDP 24,555
14. Ife East LG: APC 13,821 PDP 20,831
15. Ola Oluwa LG: APC 7,927 PDP 4,963
16. Isokan LG: APC 9,758 PDP 10,028
17. Ife North LG: APC 8,063 PDP 9,841
18. Ede North LG: APC 15,408 PDP 10,427
19. Ifelodun: APC 17,447 PDP 12,442
20. Ayedaade LG: APC 12,801 PDP 11,255
21. Obokun LG: APC 11,696 PDP 8,618
22. Irewole LG: APC 18,328 PDP 10,330
23. Egbedore LG: APC 10,615 PDP 7,024
24. Ayedire LG: APC 7,724 PDP 7813
25. Iwo LG: APC 20,827 PDP 15,493
26. Osogbo LG: APC 39,983 PDP 11,513
27. Olorunda LG: APC 26,551 PDP 8,483
28. Atakumosa East LG: APC 9,287 PDP
29. Ife South: APC 7,325 PDP 12.811
30. Ejigbo LG: APC 17,700 PDP 12,495

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by scantee(m): 8:54am On Aug 10, 2014
bendeco: [b][/b]
Na so my man...twale 4 u!. Up PDP!! GEJ till infinity...dem still dey panic sha

......Osun Decides ....APC see u in Court We gatta annul the INEC result. (PDP till Christ come GEJ till 205674)
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by davidmascot(m): 8:55am On Aug 10, 2014
isaajibola:

Prof Bamitale Omole is not the returning, INEC returning officer's there is Prof Isaac Adewole (UI VC), an Indigene of Ilesha in Osun state (Aregbe domain) and also a senate aspirant under PDP for 2019 general election. At least, he will get ministerial appointment if Jonathan win next year election. There is no chance for him in Aregbe domain because Aregbe will likely contest for senate post after his tenure
Ogbeni.... Shey you wan start VC contest 4 here ni? UI VC ko OOU Dean ni!
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by yetunsbay(m): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2014
FINAL STANDING : APC WON 24 LGA , PDP
WON 6 LGA
APC : Ilesa West , Ilesa East , Ejigbo,
Ifelodun, Osogbo, Olorunda , Boripe, Irewole,
Iwo, Egbedore, Atakumosa West, Atakumosa
East, Oriade, Ila, Irepodun, Orolu ,Ede North,
Ede South ,Obokun, Ifedayo, Olaoluwa , Ife
East ,Ayedire, Ayedade
PDP : Odo Otin, Isokan , Boluwaduro, Ife
North ,Ife Central and Ife South
Congrat The People of Osun !
Congrat Ogbeni Rauf Aregbeola !
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by DaBullIT(m): 9:17am On Aug 10, 2014
RebelLeader15: that's your own predicament, and make sure you vote for PDP

Omi ni oOoooooooooooooooooo

How I get mouth to talk , omi , Atbara ojo to gbe won lo , Dan iska shege mutum. Live in the future , not the present , you commot 9ja go anywhere no mean say he don sure for you , omo eran
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by isaajibola(m): 9:18am On Aug 10, 2014
davidmascot: Ogbeni.... Shey you wan start VC contest 4 here ni? UI VC ko OOU Dean ni!
Lmao.... No mind me, na so I hear am b4 jawe, the man wan contest for senate ni and d election matters to him much because he's a PDP member. Na ILESHSA e dey, wey dey monitor for PDP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (Reply)

Brgbveakijlng.. / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Open Debate: Military Or Civilian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.