Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. (5939 Views)

Teenagers Have Sex In Front Of A Hotel In Katsina In Broad Daylight / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 09, 2014
Guys have you ever been out on a date with a lady for the first time and she said to you, " I can't come to your house, rather take me to a hotel " ?

What sort of girls are these ladies biko ?

Pictures uploading....

Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by Gflat: 8:45am On Aug 09, 2014
She(they) are probably telling you all they want is sex...so go for it at your own risk dude

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by ibdeals1(m): 8:48am On Aug 09, 2014
she must have said that to lots of guys u better run angry

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 09, 2014
Gflat: She(they) are probably telling you all they want is sex...so go for it at your own risk dude

I assume their message also means, " I live by selling sex".

I can't go for it bro...

1 Like

Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by iamSi(m): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2014
You guys got it all wrong ... It simply means she's deadly . Might be an agent for all this politicians ... She needs your body parts. Be Warned. She's just trying to avoid being traceable #myopinion
okparaugo: Guys have you ever been out on a date with a lady for the first time and she said to you, " I can't come to your house, rather take me to a hotel " ?

Pictures uploading....

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by tobechi74: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
It means.b ready to spend more for me
Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
tobechi74: It means.b ready to spend more for me

My father is not CBN governor nah. Smh..

I think they are love peddlers..

I can be a virgin..
Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by hardbody: 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
okparaugo: Guys have you ever been out on a date with a lady for the first time and she said to you, " I can't come to your house, rather take me to a hotel " ?

Pictures uploading....

She is being careful that you don't use her for a ritual. She might get used to you and agree to come home in due time but for the meantime, take her to a hotel, it pays both parties. Smart girl that.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by jennylove7575(f): 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
The Lady is just taking a precaution. If she choses a hotel or suggested a hotel, doesnt make her a who.re. The man might be a cultist or human organ trader. That is why I always pick the venue. If the man insist on picking the venue, I walk away. Am too sexy to be used for sacrifice.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
jennylove7575: The Lady is just taking a precaution. If she choses a hotel or suggested a hotel, doesnt make her a who.re. The man might be a cultist or human organ trader. That is why I always pick the venue. If the man insist on picking the venue, I walk away. Am too sexy to be used for sacrifice.

But Jenny, why hotel ?

She didn't mention bar or Mr. Biggs.

Infact it has happened 3 times in 3 months.

I dodge all of them.
Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by MisterLongman(m): 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
jennylove7575: The Lady is just taking a precaution. If she choses a hotel or suggested a hotel, doesnt make her a who.re. The man might be a cultist or human organ trader. That is why I always pick the venue. If the man insist on picking the venue, I walk away. Am too sexy to be used for sacrifice.
if you can't trust him, why should he trust you.... You are not the only that have the right to pick where you meet especially if he is the one to do the spending

1 Like

Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
MisterLongman: if you can't trust him, why should he trust you.... You are not the only that have the right to pick where you meet especially if he is the one to do the spending

Okay imagine you come carry her go that hotel now and reach there, she didn't do as expected.

Why do you ladies expect men to spend through their noses ?
Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by Houseofglam7(f): 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
Run far from her....she's gat Ebola

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by jennylove7575(f): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
MisterLongman: if you can't trust him, why should he trust you.... You are not the only that have the right to pick where you meet especially if he is the one to do the spending
note, I didn't go to him, he came to me. It is his choice. Whether he has the money or doing the spending or not, the bottom line is that he cane to me and asked me out. He has a choice
Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by MisterLongman(m): 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
okparaugo:

Okay imagine you come carry her go that hotel now and reach there, she didn't do as expected.

Why do you ladies expect men to spend through their noses ?
I tire for them..... Wetin dey vex me pass be say they act as if it is their rights and entitlements
Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
MisterLongman: I tire for them..... Wetin dey vex me pass be say they act as if it is their rights and entitlements

I drop off that girl immediately, i told her I can't continue with the date.

Lucky her, she had already eaten pepper soup by then but she was shocked I stopped her on the road early evening.

" How do you expect me to trek home " ? See question...
Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by jennylove7575(f): 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
okparaugo:

But Jenny, why hotel ?

I dodge all of them.
hotel is the only place they can take the man sperm for diabolic use....or properly charm the man because its an enclosed place. Mr Biggs too open.
Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
jennylove7575: hotel is the only place they can take the man sperm for diabolic use....or properly charm the man because its an enclosed place. Mr Biggs too open.

Please I am sorry.

I don dey fear you..
Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by jennylove7575(f): 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
okparaugo:

Please I am sorry.

I don dey fear you..
ha ha ha ha h grin grin no be me u go fear na some babes u go fear. U won't believe the length babes this days goes to because of money...hmm fear most naija babes both the church ones and the runz ones all Na the d same.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by johnstar(m): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2014

Pictures uploading....
ebola diseases dey o, be careful
Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
jennylove7575: ha ha ha ha h grin grin no be me u go fear na some babes u go fear. U won't believe the length babes this days goes to because of money...hmm fear most naija babes both the church ones and the runz ones all Na the d same.

Okay, so you are different ?

I am happy now !
Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by MisterLongman(m): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
jennylove7575: note, I didn't go to him, he came to me. It is his choice. Whether he has the money or doing the spending or not, the bottom line is that he cane to me and asked me out. He has a choice
Even if he came to you, it still doesn't justify your actions....... Because he asked you out doesn't mean you have to treat him anyhow you like....... Because he asked you out does not mean he begged you to be with him and you too also have a choice of turning down his proposal instead of treating him like shit.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by MisterLongman(m): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
okparaugo:

I drop off that girl immediately, i told her I can't continue with the date.

Lucky her, she had already eaten pepper soup by then but she was shocked I stopped her on the road early evening.

" How do you expect me to trek home " ? See question...
hahahahahahaha....... You are very wicked, you ought to at least least drop her off before calling it quit. Anyway the compensation would be the pepper soup, it should provide enough strength for her to trek home
Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by jennylove7575(f): 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
MisterLongman: Even if he came to you, it still doesn't justify your actions....... Because he asked you out doesn't mean you have to treat him anyhow you like....... Because he asked you out does not mean he begged you to be with him and you too also have a choice of turning down his proposal instead of treating him like shit.
that is not treating someone like trash..its called knowing what u want. The two person involve are adults and both have choice.
Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by MisterLongman(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
jennylove7575: that is not treating someone like trash..its called knowing what u want. The two person involve are adults and both have choice.
Issokay
Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
MisterLongman: hahahahahahaha....... You are very wicked, you ought to at least least drop her off before calling it quit. Anyway the compensation would be the pepper soup, it should provide enough strength for her to trek home

My dear, I help am small but I no reach her house again. She will have to trek two streets before getting home.

Imagine, she was calling another guy in my car when I told her the date was over.
Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by Tallesty1(m): 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
okparaugo:

But Jenny, why hotel ?

I dodge all of them.
Some don't know the different ooo, they think all of them nah HOTEL.

A guy's house is not the best place for a first date, not even an option.
Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by tpia1: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
Will God really forgive all these people ( especially men) who, in the face of grinding poverty in nigeria, never spare a thought or penny for the less fortunate, but instead prefer spending money on irrelevancies and empty vanity?

Imagine someone boasting of taking hoochies to a hotel, did the hotel dash you free room, or you willingly pay the charges because you want to fornicate?

Didn't know some men are this vain and empty headed. Fodder for every witch that passes by.

Lord have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by MisterLongman(m): 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
okparaugo:

My dear, I help am small but I no reach her house again. She will have to trek two streets before getting home.

Imagine, she was calling another guy in my car when I told her the date was over.
lmao..... That one na corporate ashy
Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by tpia1: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
He's even forming like its a good thing.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by xynerise: 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
tpia1: He's even forming like its a good thing.
grin grin. Shi't happens

1 Like

Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
Wh^^hat are these ones saying ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Real Guys Going Extinct / When A Guy Over Loves U (photo) / Most Painful Love Story On Earth...(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.