Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,544 members, 7,861,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. (5952 Views)

Teenagers Have Sex In Front Of A Hotel In Katsina In Broad Daylight / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by tpia1: 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
xynerise:
grin grin. Shi't happens

You're the husband of that lady, was mixing up the two of you.
Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by tpia1: 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
If I were a man, the minute a woman says " take me to a hotel", that would be a serious turn off.

E only remain make she develop a penis, na which kind desperation.
Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by xynerise: 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
tpia1:

You're the husband of that lady, was mixing up the two of you.
What lady?
Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by tpia1: 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
Make una sort una selves out.
Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by mimicue(f): 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
She's probably a LovePeddler because. If she wanted to be safe on s first date she will just say take me to a public place ,like an eatery. Etc ..why an hotel its n insult to me tho..because. I won't go ..so why will she suggest it ..she probably. Want to eat your money so you will spend on her..or probably had other agendas cheesy
Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
mimicue: She's probably a LovePeddler because. If she wanted to be safe on s first date she will just say take me to a public place ,like an eatery. Etc ..why an hotel its n insult to me tho..because. I won't go ..so why will she suggest it ..she probably. Want to eat your money so you will spend on her..or probably had other agendas cheesy

You are wise ...
Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by walezqo(m): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
Dat s a very very strong tin bro[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
Take her to a hotel, Have a drink by the pool side.You guys can as well swim or watch people swim. Hotel is not only meant for bleeping.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by daryoor(m): 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
choose the hotel, get a condom...nothing consine you
Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
tpia1: Will God really forgive all these people ( especially men) who, in the face of grinding poverty in nigeria, never spare a thought or penny for the less fortunate, but instead prefer spending money on irrelevancies and empty vanity?

Imagine someone boasting of taking hoochies to a hotel, did the hotel dash you free room, or you willingly pay the charges because you want to fornicate?

Didn't know some men are this vain and empty headed. Fodder for every witch that passes by.

Lord have mercy.

guy u no know how to read a post?where u see say he take the lady to an hotel?btw:its his money he worked for it...he can spend it the way he likes

1 Like

Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by tpia1: 12:00am On Aug 10, 2014
he obviously didnt work for the money, must be part of nigeria's loot which some folks are always enjoying, because he'd be an even greater fool if the only use he could think of for allegedly "hard earned money" is to search for hotels where he can throw it away.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by cc150615(f): 6:40am On Aug 10, 2014
okparaugo:

I drop off that girl immediately, i told her I can't continue with the date.

Lucky her, she had already eaten pepper soup by then but she was shocked I stopped her on the road early evening.

" How do you expect me to trek home " ? See question...
I love that decision u took,some ladies need to know that men also have a choice, nd dy have sense too,fact they're forming love doesn't mean they don't know what they're doing!
Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 10, 2014
Av seen wat I like in dis thread and very close to me too. (Location wise) The journey of a thousand mile. . .
Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by slex(m): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2014
okparaugo:

But Jenny, why hotel ?

She didn't mention bar or Mr. Biggs.

Infact it has happened 3 times in 3 months.

I dodge all of them.

Bro. One of the girls by any chance vera by name?
Re: I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. by sashash(m): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2014
softsparkyy: Take her to a hotel, Have a drink by the pool side.You guys can as well swim or watch people swim. Hotel is not only meant for bleeping.

u av it all figured out huh....house too is not always for bleeping

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidinma Vs Lupita,who Rocks The Low Cut Style Better? / Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex / Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.