Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace - Foreign Affairs (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace (59612 Views)

In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) / Russian Nuclear Submarine To Test Launch Bulava ICBM Within Two Days: Source / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by 50calibre(m): 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
shymexx:

Yes, Lewisham has the best chics in South London by far! I went to Orpington College, then transferred to Lewisham College after my first year due to distance and the racist mofos in Kent. I also worked inside the Lewisham shopping centre for a few months in College - and the chics are out of this world. It's probably because it connects so many places - and Catford is just down the road. And you've got Sydenham as well. Nice chics - I miss those days, trust me. Linkageeeeeeeeesssssss! grin Plumstead and Thamesmead chics are also nice esp. Plumstead.

But Peckham is still the capital of Nigerians in London - no matter where you live, you just have to come there. grin Dalston is the other place. And Peckham isn't even that ghetto - East London and North London(maybe Deptford, Lambeth, and part of Lewisham borough) have all the biggest council flats and high rise buildings in London. Only Walworth in Southwark has something similar with Aylesbury - and that isn't Peckham proper.

Lmao @ your uncle supporting Millwall...it's fun for football, but those fvckers out there are racist as fvck. And where your uncle lives is like proper deep into their den. The new buildings there close to Old Kent road are nice. But once you start going proper deep where they've got estates, that's the white yobs' territory. The whole place is calm now and not as racist as it used to be - but we used to fight with them back in the day.

I never knew Erith was racist till we got chased in the car...it was proper early morning. They stopped following us along the road through Thamesmead that leads to Woolwich and where Greenwich College is. I know there was a naij/African gang(T-block boys) in Thamesmead/Abbeywood axis during college that used to get into it with those racist bastards from Kent. Erith, Bexleyheath, Sidcup, Slade Green, Orpington etc.. College days there.

Yes, you just have to be yourself. Once they look at you, and from the way you're and mannerism(even when you dress smart) - they will know if you're a thorough-bred or not. I've lived everywhere in the last 7 years since I left Peckham. I used to go to some of the worst places in Birmingham, North London, and East London at any time of the day, even at night - and no one has moved to me. Some say: "wag1" or "U kl?" - and the highest is that they talk to me for a bit, and once I tell them I from South London, some do famzing for a bit, and the rest just say, "safe" and keep it moving.

Lol Lewisham shopping centre is a hub for pretty chics, I remember this chic I used to buy pop corn from, she was so hot, I couldn't summon the courage to tell her I had a crush on her. I just kept patronising her pop corn business.

I love South London, that's where I feel more at home. My friends in the North can't understand my love for the south, they don't even know places in the south, some haven't even heard of woolwich or bexleyheath.

The thing is most of these London gangs these days are made up of teenagers, they're naive and careless. When I went to Manchester, I saw proper thugs, adults running organised crime, the police just stay away.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Kalvan500: 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
kobonaire: That's good..... but, not entirely, i'll explain to you offline...
Oga Kalvan, my apologies again, we've made our peace .. Happy Sunday to all grin

Good.

You're both smart guys, it doesn't have to get personal.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
castrogee: Truly, I think the brouhaha between NATO (with America as the chief) and Russia will definitely be a bad end for the NATO. I understand that the USA wants to maintain financial and political hegemony in the world. And Just like Putin said in his 2007 Munich speech I don't think a UNIPOLAR world is possible today.

No matter how hard America tries - the rising of countries from east Europe and East Asia is absolutely inevitable. My only concern is where Africa stands in all these... And that's why I get screwed up when some Nigerians try to suckle up the west or even Russia. We should find our identity and follow it. For me I think a multipolarised world would be of immense benefit to Africa and that's if we are able to play by the rules. Having a single country; weather Russia, America or China dictate to the rest of the world, for me is monopolistic and I liken it to the same scornful communism that the west is against.

I thinks what's happening now is Gods design to bring Africa to the fore... If only we can grab these opportunities. Word! Western sanctions can Never bring down Russia without first harming Europe.

I think Africa's foreign policy in the scheme of things should be about: no enemies and no friends. We've tried the west for so long and we've not benefitted anything from it. And sucking up to Russia or China would also give them leverage over us. So, to get the best bargain out of it and the bipolar world that looks inevitable, we've to play our cards right - go for the safer option.

There's no friend in international politics and every country out there is trying to protect its national interests, and maximise every opportunity available. Right now, the west is broke, and they have nothing to offer anyone. Evidently, it'll be wiser for us to align a bit more with emerging economies(countries that are somewhat like us, but still far better than us) in a lot of things.

Personally, I think America's game right now, since its fall from empire status looks more likely than ever(but I can't predict the timeframe), is to bring Europe down with it. Hence Africa needs to stay away from that, so as not to end up as a collective victim of circumstance.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by publicenemy(m): 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
Missy89:

For a country that started having elections in 1991 and founded as far back as the 13th century,
Democracy will take at least 3-5 decades before it is fully integrated in a place like Russia. Even western democracies had their initial drawbacks like having some particular people or class ineligible to vote etc.
Being fully democratic didn't pay off the the Yelstin era. it lead to many nationalistic/Separatist movements that almost fragmented the country and plunder from the oligarchs.

one of Russia's intellectuals sergey Karaganov said they actually warned their western counterparts about the implications of trying to rush and support too much western style movements and institutions in the mid 90s because they taught it would cause instability and the country had too much problems to deal with at that time. but they weren't listened to. and to use his words, he said "we had to use the iron fist"

there are too many things on the agenda, like stability, law and order, security in the far east and west needs to be achieved before full democracy can be implemented. The country has always been held together by force because the areas that grantees its security always rebel.
And security is important for people who have lived for thousands of years repealing invasions.
Its a slow process and location and history always determines the actions and inactions of most countries

Would you say the same of china? Becos they both are handles their internal and external political affairs similarly?

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
50calibre:
Lol Lewisham shopping centre is a hub for pretty chics, I remember this chic I used to buy pop corn from, she was so hot, I couldn't summon the courage to tell her I had a crush on her. I just kept patronising her pop corn business.

I love South London, that's where I feel more at home. My friends in the North can't understand my love for the south, they don't even know places in the south, some haven't even heard of woolwich or bexleyheath.

The thing is most of these London gangs these days are made up of teenagers, they're naive and careless. When I went to Manchester, I saw proper thugs, adults running organised crime, the police just stay away.

Lmao...you should've told her. That's one thing I'll not do, so as not to let the moment pass me by. She might be on it as well and the highest she's going to say is "no" - and your conscience would be clear after that. Rejection is normal and everyone gets rejected all the time. I miss Lewisham! I've not even been there since 2010...and I still go to South London like once or twice a month, to see family and friends.

There's no place like South London in the UK...the hype and madness are what makes the place thick. And the chics are on a next level - straight-forward with no hanky panky. I live in East London/Essex axis now(moved here straight from Brum) and the chics are just dumb and hideous lol. And it's more or less dead. But it has a lot of middle class black folks(tons of naij folks as well). Heck, there are a few rich black people here as well -and I know some Jamaican guy that drives a Ferrari - H-billions.

Yes, the gang culture is crazy these days. When it first started - it was to fight racist yobs and the Jamaican yardies. Then in Peckham, it moved to Nigerians and Ghanaians coming together to fight against Caribbeans(Caribbeans used to fvck us up back in the day everywhere in Peckham lool). Afterwards, the drug money got involved and everyone came together to start making money, and territories were formed. And as black people started moving towards Kent from Peckham and Brixton, the gang culture followed them there. A lot of those living in Thamesmead, Abbeywood etc. used to live in Peckham. Even Essex and Dagenham as well. Also where I live now, a lot of the naija families here used to live in South London. The kids have taken over...but they aren't as vicious as the peak periods of 2002-2007 when London was Londonistan, with gang deaths everywhere.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by castrogee(m): 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
shymexx:

I think Africa's foreign policy in the scheme of things should be about: no enemies and no friends. We've tried the west for so long and we've not benefitted anything from it. And sucking up to Russia or China would also give them leverage over us. So, to get the best bargain out of it and the bipolar world that looks inevitable, we've to play our cards right - go for the safer option.

There's no friend in international politics and every country out there is trying to protect its national interests, and maximise every opportunity available. Right now, the west is broke, and they have nothing to offer anyone. Evidently, it'll be wiser for us to align a bit more with emerging economies(countries that are somewhat like us, but still far better than us) in a lot of things.

Personally, I think America's game right now, since its fall from empire status looks more likely than ever(but I can't predict the timeframe), is to bring Europe down with it. Hence Africa needs to stay away from that, so as not to end up as a collective victim of circumstance.

Exactly, the point @OP. I'm no fan of America or Russia. But I think what's going on in Ukraine in all fairness is neither Putins fault or Russias'. The imbroglio Ukraine found itself is a lesson to all western suckers. Nations of the world should be allowed to develop independently without interference from anybody or any country under any guise irrespective of who's interfering.

I think there is wisdom in the present leadership of Nigeria. I understand that Nigeria recently refused to partake in the exploitative EPA agreement which could have suckle up our domestic manufacturing. Such an example should be applauded by Nigerians and other African nations should emulate it.

The way NATO carries itself is becoming of an aggressor rather than a mediator, and for once somebody is standing up to it. The final rhetoric is that Putin might have a long walk to victory but maybe he might achieve what he wants.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by 50calibre(m): 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...you should've told her. That's one thing I'll not do, so as not to let the moment pass me by. She might be on it as well and the highest she's going to say is "no" - and your conscience would be clear after that. Rejection is normal and everyone gets rejected all the time. I miss Lewisham! I've not even been there since 2010...and I still go to South London like once or twice a month, to see family and friends.

There's no place like South London in the UK...the hype and madness are what makes the place thick. And the chics are on a next level - straight-forward with no hanky panky. I live in East London/Essex axis now(moved here straight from Brum) and the chics are just dumb and hideous lol. And it's more or less dead. But it has a lot of middle class black folks(tons of naij folks as well). Heck, there are a few rich black people here as well -and I know some Jamaican guy that drives a Ferrari - H-billions.

Yes, the gang culture is crazy these days. When it first started - it was to fight racist yobs and the Jamaican yardies. Then in Peckham, it moved to Nigerians and Ghanaians coming together to fight against Caribbeans(Caribbeans used to fvck us up back in the day everywhere in Peckham lool). Afterwards, the drug money got involved and everyone came together to start making money, and territories were formed. And as black people started moving towards Kent from Peckham and Brixton, the gang culture followed them there. A lot of those living in Thamesmead, Abbeywood etc. used to live in Peckham. Even Essex and Dagenham as well. Also where I live now, a lot of the naija families here used to live in South London. The kids have taken over...but they aren't as vicious as the peak periods of 2002-2007 when London was Londonistan, with gang deaths everywhere.

Haha I was younger then, this chic was at least 4/5 years older and she was hot, no chance mate... Loool. I used to be shy when it came to approaching girls, then I hunt better in packs not solo, Uni changed that.

Lol @Londonistan, that name was hilarious. I've been in Kent for a while now, it's more low key and calm though I spend a lot of time in South London.

I've got relatives scattered all over London so I get to see different sides once in a while.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Missy89(f): 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
publicenemy:

Would you say the same of china? Becos they both are handles their internal and external political affairs similarly?

In some sense yeah. but for different reasons.
They both prefer national sovereignty, little interference and don't like the Globalism thing. but for different reasons. China has a Tibet , Taiwan , Hong Kong issues to deal with. Russia oppose interference for security (NGOs fronting has democracy institutions) and national pride(soviet collapse still in their minds).

Russia only gets more demonization because they have more capabilities than China. When Russia was weak in the 90s they didn't get too much bad publicity like they are getting now.
This is why sanctions will fail. Money isn't the driving force of the Putin's Russia. has more to do with pride. the only people that needs convincing are the Elites because they are the one loosing money. the people already know that any Maidan style revolution will be crushed. besides they support his position anyway.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
castrogee:

Exactly, the point @OP. I'm no fan of America or Russia. But I think what's going on in Ukraine in all fairness is neither Putins fault or Russias'. The imbroglio Ukraine found itself is a lesson to all western suckers. Nations of the world should be allowed to develop independently without interference from anybody or any country under any guise irrespective of who's interfering.

I think there is wisdom in the present leadership of Nigeria. I understand that Nigeria recently refused to partake in the exploitative EPA agreement which could have suckle up our domestic manufacturing. Such an example should be applauded by Nigerians and other African nations should emulate it.

The way NATO carries itself is becoming of an aggressor rather than a mediator, and for once somebody is standing up to it. The final rhetoric is that Putin might have a long walk to victory but maybe he might achieve what he wants.

Honestly, it's not like I'm a big fan of Russia like that. I think I'm even more sympathetic to the American cause, because like everyone else in the generation, American culture influenced all of us subconsciously. And apart from the UK, I know more about America(and its history) than any other country in the world. However, I was opportune to read about the Soviet Union, Russia, and Putin a few years ago(the book was authored by a Prof. Emeritus from Oxford University but I can't remember the name now) and that changed my perception. Coupled with America's excessiveness and pseudo-humanitarian interventionism everywhere in the last two decades that has caused more problems, than actually solve anything. The Libya debacle was the tipping point....and the whole Ukraine thing is just senseless being that the country is a basket-case with absolutely nothing to offer anyone - and it's next to Russia. Even if Russia were North Korea, it's still an unacceptable behaviour since America will never allow that to happen next to its borders

In as much as the EPA thing needs to be applauded, there's still a lot to be done. Take for example the "Terrorism in Africa Summit" in Paris and the just concluded "US-Africa Summit" that yield a meagre $14billion investment. That just shows how clueless these folks are and we're still being treated like the colonial days. Once you go around begging for hand-outs, you have no leverage in anything. We need more and our leaders need to act fast as the global power landscape is shifting. Brazil and India are already putting their respective countries in advantageous positions. Ditto Turkey which is also part of NATO, but doing more productive businesses with the far east and Brazil. Even Germany has been taking full advantage of everything by expanding its market everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
50calibre:
Haha I was younger then, this chic was at least 4/5 years older and she was hot, no chance mate... Loool. I used to be shy when it came to approaching girls, then I hunt better in packs not solo, Uni changed that.

Lol @Londonistan, that name was hilarious. I've been in Kent for a while now, it's more low key and calm though I spend a lot of time in South London.

I've got relatives scattered all over London so I get to see different sides once in a while.

Lmao...never let age be a factor when it comes to chics. Sometimes, older chics are easier to talk to than the younger ones and they just want to have fun as well. grin I picked up my game in College...and expanded it in Uni.

Londonistan was the name back then on newspapers, with the caption "London is now more dangerous than New York!" grin People were getting gunned down or shanked to death like almost every other day...and back then even my own shadow used to scare the hell out of me. Guys were buying guns everywhere...but for me, once I got my unconditional offer from Uni, I ran away from everything way before Uni started. I left for Uni one month early in August. grin

London Town is the best man! Memories and a lot of stories. That's the only city I know inside out(maybe Birmingham as well) - my home, my city, and my life. Ldn Town!! cool
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by castrogee(m): 12:31am On Aug 11, 2014
shymexx:

Honestly, it's not like I'm a big fan of Russia like that. I think I'm even more sympathetic to the American cause, because like everyone else in the generation, American culture influenced all of us subconsciously. And apart from the UK, I know more about America(and its history) than any other country in the world. However, I was opportune to read about the Soviet Union, Russia, and Putin a few years ago(the book was authored by a Prof. Emeritus from Oxford University but I can't remember the name now) and that changed my perception. Coupled with [b]America's excessiveness and pseudo-humanitarian interventionism everywher[/b]e in the last two decades that has caused more problems, than actually solve anything. The Libya debacle was the tipping point....and the whole Ukraine thing is just senseless being that the country is a basket-case with absolutely nothing to offer anyone - and it's next to Russia. Even if Russia were North Korea, it's still an unacceptable behaviour since America will never allow that to happen next to its borders

In as much as the EPA thing needs to be applauded, there's still a lot to be done. Take for example the "Terrorism in Africa Summit" in Paris and the just concluded "US-Africa Summit" that yield a meagre $14billion investment. That just shows how clueless these folks are and we're still being treated like the colonial days. Once you go around begging for hand-outs, you have no leverage in anything. We need more and our leaders need to act fast as the global power landscape is shifting. Brazil and India are already putting their respective countries in advantageous positions. Ditto Turkey which is also part of NATO, but doing more productive businesses with the far east and Brazil. Even Germany has been taking full advantage of everything by expanding its market everywhere.

The highlighted sums up the reason why America is loosing steam in global politics and affairs...

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 11, 2014
50calibre:

I have to ignore you, you're a dog.
Bwahaha... I am now a dog! Huh! That is very interesting thing to know. I am not so much different from Snoop D o g g y Dog looking at the word. But, you are a ugly desert lizard! cool

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 11, 2014
Missy89:

No he did not form the Oligarchs . most of them were Yelstin's .Only few of them that AGREED to pay their taxes and stay out of politics were allowed to join the new,obedient Putin's Oligarchs.Abrahamovic is an example.
The stubborn ones like Khodorkovsky tried to fight back with their money by sponsoring "democratic institutions" and got burned.
No! He formed his own Oligarchs who along with him are stealing from the country. He is the world richest head of state, if you don't know. I still think getting rid of the old Oligarchs and forming another to steal from the state is a bad notion and not so much different from what he goes against. He is a liar and a hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 11, 2014
shymexx:

If I actually want to lead a revolution in naija and become the president or at least carve out part of the country for myself to rule, it won't cost me anything. I just don't have time for the country.

Putin is the best thing to happen to Russia, and I'm happy for them as long as the people who're stakeholders in the country are happy.
No sane youth is going to join your primitive man's revolution that will end like the Russian state. For you to get to a position where you will be acting like the famous Russian KGB who wants to bring back the past all for self-interest parading it as though it is the interest of the state. I can't imagine such an idea to be reasonable in this 21st century to any young mind.

I think Putin is not the best thing that has ever happened to Russia because he makes things worse looking at what he is trying to achieve through his bullying with little success. The state could have been in a better position while cooperating with the free world. The present generation is about moving humanity forward, it is not about showing of strength when there is much to be done in exploring the universe to propagate human race. Jeez! Most of you supporting this man's idea are ignorant of the future world ahead of us. I hope the future youths of Russians are not going to buy into problem creation. The world has had enough of it. One would thought humans would learn from past mistakes. It is very sad we cannot cooperate very well though.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 2:24am On Aug 11, 2014
Missy89:

This is why sanctions will fail. Money isn't the driving force of the Putin's Russia. has more to do with pride. the only people that needs convincing are the Elites because they are the one loosing money. the people already know that any Maidan style revolution will be crushed. besides they support his position anyway.

Lol.... grin cheesy angry
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija:
No sane youth is going to join your primitive man's revolution that will end like the Russian state. For you to get to a position where you will be acting like the famous Russian KGB who wants to bring back the past all for self-interest parading it as though it is the interest of the state. I can't imagine such an idea to be reasonable in this 21st century to any young mind.

I think Putin is not the best thing that has ever happened to Russia because he makes things worse looking at what he is trying to achieve through his bullying with little success. The state could have been in a better position while cooperating with the free world. The present generation is about moving humanity forward, it is not about showing of strength when the much to be done in exploring the universe to propagate human race. Jeez! Most of you supporting this man's idea are ignorant of the future world ahead of us. I hope the future youths of Russians are not going to buy into problem creation. The world has had enough of it. One would thought humans would learn from pass mistakes. It is very sad we cannot cooperate very well though.

Lmao...do you actually read your own posts? grin You're more or less a comedian, I tell ya.

So, in your obtuse mind, to move humanity forward, everyone has to bow down to American bombs and global domination, despite how diverse the planet is - with different cultures and people, no? And countries where their mentality is completely different also have to join this one-world and one-culture unipolar world - with a ruler like "Lucifer" controlling everyone, yes? grin Keep dreaming and don't leave your sick bed in the half-way house! undecided

Get a book and read about the far east ideology and mentality, and how they're completely different from the west.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 11, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...do you actually read your own posts? grin You're more or less a comedian, I tell ya.

So, in your obtuse mind, to move humanity forward, everyone has to bow down to American bombs and global domination, despite how diverse the planet is - with different cultures and people, no? And countries where their mentality is completely different also have to join this one-world and one-culture unipolar world - with a ruler like "Lucifer" controlling everyone, yes? grin Keep dreaming and don't leave your sick bed in the half-way house! undecided

Get a book and read about the far east ideology and mentality, and how they're completely different from the west.
Oh, I see! You have systematically played down on my post with 'Comedian' and explain it to your best understanding while expressing your poor opinion. Whatever you have regurgitated in this very post is not related to what I said in my previous comment, whatsoever! You are a grandeur in misleading people as famous Russian KGB leader in his mischievousness and bullying tactics. The one who is bent on causing trouble where it is not necessarily required of him. That I am not going to accept in your formulation to misinterpret my words. Jeez!

Why would anybody take your post serious? When you are using a term like Lucifer to explain your view of a free world or what freedom is all about. No people in their right senses would want to be subjected to dictatorial government. That is very clear in my statement.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by castrogee(m): 3:55am On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija:
Oh, I see! You have systematically played down on my post with 'Comedian' and explain it to your best understanding while expressing your poor opinion. Whatever you have regurgitated in this very post is not related to what I said in my previous comment, whatsoever! You are a grandeur in misleading people as famous Russian KGB leader in his mischievousness and bullying tactics. The one who is bent on causing trouble where it is not necessarily required of him. That I am not going to accept in your formulation to misinterpret my words. Jeez!

Why would anybody take your post serious? When you are using a term like Lucifer to explain your view of a free world or what freedom is all about. No people in their right senses would want to be subjected to dictatorial government. That is very clear in my statement.

Putin is highly regarded by his country men, and I think that's what matters most - irrespective of what the west or anybody might say. He might haven taken some wrong steps, but he remains a nationalist to Russians.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by sangresan(m): 5:23am On Aug 11, 2014
MissMeiya:

Well put. The ignorance in here is shameful.
I want to believe you have been brain washed.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 11, 2014
castrogee:

Putin is highly regarded by his country men, and I think that's what matters most - irrespective of what the west or anybody might say. He might haven taken some wrong steps, but he remains a nationalist to Russians.
You are perhaps correct but there are equally good number of those who don't find him interesting looking at the incessant bombing, resistant behavior toward his policies and protests in the past. If the Russian people are given the time to express themselves we might just see there could more people who are opposed to his views than those who accepted them. However, Putin has been suppressing those voices going against his government. How can one know if his people really like him in the right sense of his oppressive nature?

Being a nationalist on the extreme right wing is becoming more of a problem to that region. I think he should quit politic and let the younger generation of Russians decide their future.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by emmygzy(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2014
xp17: bros, if you know how many humans and animals died during the world war 1 and world war 2 respectively, you would have gone in your quit to pray that God should not allow this happen in your generation.

America is very civilized, we believe in diplomacy, not like Russia. we've been at the centre to resolve the crisis in the middle east as a guardian of freedom to the people and the American way of life.

Russia is a small country and too small to be
ended by the US in 24hrs. the numbers of the US
army+marine+air force+ navy is more than the
size of the Russian population

America is the only country in the world that has fought 2 war simultaneously and still conquered.
note: the US army creed never accepts defeat and never quit.

God is good, that was why he made Obama for this time. if it were Bush's administration, the US would had since invaded Russia , take over her oil and leave Putin on the run to take asylum from one of the G6 countries. thank God Obama believes in peace talk to war.

as dumb a'ss as putin, he gave a sanction that his people would suffer most, more than the sanctioned . seriously putin would be better off in the rehab .

war is ugly, so as Russia
peace is beautiful , just like America.

edited

I'm talking about the 21st century and super world power, and some folks are talking back to the 19th century and past glory.

for those quoting me,
I repeat, Russia is a small country, even fewer than Nigeria. isolated landmass doesn't count , this ain't geography, this is real life
Are you kidding me? What about the 11,000 nuclear warheads compared to Americans 8,000 nuckear warheads Whos gonna destroy each other more? And u also know that china with the highest number of soldiers in the world coupled with a mordernised armed force will always be behind russia.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by castrogee(m): 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija:
You are perhaps correct but there are equally good number of those who don't find him interesting looking at the incessant bombing, resistant behavior toward his policies and protests in the past. If the Russian people are given the time to express themselves we might just see there could more people who are opposed to his views than those who accepted them. However, Putin has been suppressing those voices going against his government. How can one know if his people really like him in the right sense of his oppressive nature?

Being a nationalist on the extreme right wing is becoming more of a problem to that region. I think he should quit politic and let the younger generation of Russians decide their future.

Of course it's difficult to run a govt without opposition and certainly any govt that wants to change the lives of people has opposition to deal with. Certainly, president Putin has opposition, but then again we look at the percentage of those who oppose him to those who like him. Brother, 80% approval is no child's play!

If we tell ourselves the truth, Putin is not to blame in Ukraine imbroglio... I think it utter insanity for the USA to conceive the idea of trying to snatch Crimea from Russia, for crying out loud that can never never never happen. Even if the entire world is against Russia. Heck! Don't you know the significance of Crimea to Russia? A part of Ukraine that houses the Sevastopol where Russia has it naval base?

Russia has two naval bases in the world both in Syria and Ukraine and the USA with over 70 naval bases all over the world still wants to snatch the little 2 bases Russia has. Oh common if you were Putin what will you do? Allow the yanks to station there naval bases in Black Sea Sevastopol? Absolutely not!

For me, my concern is does this goings-on between Russia and west support Africa? And Nigeria in particular? If it does then let's catch this opportunity and enhance our leverage in global affairs.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
castrogee:

Of course it's difficult to run a govt without opposition and certainly any govt that wants to change the lives of people has opposition to deal with. Certainly, president Putin has opposition, but then again we look at the percentage of those who oppose him to those who like him. Brother, 80% approval is no child's play!

If we tell ourselves the truth, Putin is not to blame in Ukraine imbroglio... I think it utter insanity for the USA to conceive the idea of trying to snatch Crimea from Russia, for crying out loud that can never never never happen. Even if the entire world is against Russia. Heck! Don't you know the significance of Crimea to Russia? A part of Ukraine that houses the Sevastopol where Russia has it naval base?

Russia has two naval bases in the world both in Syria and Ukraine and the USA with over 70 naval bases all over the world still wants to snatch the little 2 bases Russia has. Oh common if you were Putin what will you do? Allow the yanks to station there naval bases in Black Sea Sevastopol? Absolutely not!

For me, my concern is does this goings-on between Russia and west support Africa? And Nigeria in particular? If it does then let's catch this opportunity and enhance our leverage in global affairs.

Putin has be returning to power intermittently like a dictator would. As if Russia is his father's property to command with old ideology.

Seriously, you are wrong in your view. The 80% approval rating is for Crimea and Ukraine related. That means it is for those two particular cases not is government in Russia. He silent those who would really disapprove of his government. So, the approval rating you are so much pointing to is noting but a false facade to outsiders to believe is very much loved by almost all of his people. Those 80% agree with him because of his propaganda and lies.

Putin is highly to blame for the problem in Ukraine. He played his KGB trick to get the former female leader, Yulian Shevchenko, off the country's leadership position to be jailed while scheming a process to have his crony in power who has to tilt the economy to Moscow control and less of Europe. That resulted in the protest which left few Ukrainians dead and deposed of the Putin's right hand man, President Viktor Yanukovych, who refused to sign agreement with European Union as accepted by the Ukrainian people. To make Russian interest work Putin has to use the Eastern Ukrainians who are pro-Russians to ferment troubles. Firstly, starting with Crimea using military occupation initially and following by the referendum. Secondly, he is supplying weapons to the Donetsk separatist group(the rebels who downed the Malaysia airline M17) to fight the Ukrainian government. As I type this message Russia is still supplying heavy artillery to the rebels. He is highly to blame for the problems in Ukraine for meddling in the affairs of a sovereign state.

It is not about Naval base. The fact that you are formulating an idea support by rumor carried by rumor mongers proves you have no good grasped of the whole issue. Nobody disputed the Naval base in Crimea with Russia until the plan by Putin to control Ukraine and hold them back from signing agreement with European Union on economic trade. The war in Syria is not about Russian base but about Al Assad who refuses to leave power and make some reformations. It is unfortunate that it affects Russian base in Syria and you don't have to blame it on USA. Why can't Putin's Russia cooperate with the free world?

This is where you are always wrong. Whether it will benefit Nigeria or not is not the issue here but peace for the world and cooperating to move humanity forward is for the good of all. You seem to see things from a single perspective and that is not good of the present generation of youths we belong to.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by sexzskil(f): 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
MAN OF THE THREAD---UPKO
WORST MAN OF THE THREAD-----KOBONAIRE

@KOBONAIRE, U MUST UNDERSTAND ONE THING FVCKTARD, SIRSHIMEX IS AN ILLITERATE TROLL, AN ARROGANT, EMPTY ONLINE SCUM. NEVER USELESS YOURSELF BY INDULGING HIM EVER AGAIN. WELL, I GUESS YOU BOTH ENJOYED THE GO AT EACH OTHER.

90% OF THE POSTS ON THIS THREAD ARE A JOKE.

@UPKO, KEEP UP THE LARGE, BOLD FONTS! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
---

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by kobonaire(m): 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
sexzskil: MAN OF THE THREAD---UPKO
WORST MAN OF THE THREAD-----KOBONAIRE

@KOBONAIRE, U MUST UNDERSTAND ONE THING FVCKTARD, SIRSHMEX IS AN ILLITERATE TROLL, AN ARROGANT, EMPTY ONLINE SCUM. NEVER USELESS YOURSELF BY INDULGING HIM EVER AGAIN. WELL, I GUESS YOU BOTH ENJOYED THE GO AT EACH OTHER.

90% OF THE POSTS ON THIS THREAD ARE A JOKE.

@UPKO, KEEP UP THE LARGE, BOLD FONTS! grin cheesy

i see, thanks for the 'award' you have me ... I won something in NL .... Yay!!
Don't mind that troll.... I bagged him, he very foolishly geotagged himself in an upload which I have .... so it's all good smiley
I hope his friend there finds a job ... he's been joncing in London for toooo long.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
Lmao at this biitch ar.se illiterate. You think everyone is dumb, no?

How about post what you geotagged? grin

Geotagged an iphone picture with location switched off, no? grin

You're a stark illiterate! How about post what you got from geotagging the picture? I double dare you!

And I'm still waiting for pictures of your street in your project houses in New York, you dirt poor scum. Go do ya cleaning job, cabbie, or sell pirated CDs like the rest of the poverty ravaged folks out there. grin

4 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
sexzskil: Yes, i love sex, inside my pus*sy is embedded everlasting sweetness, guys all around find me too sensatingly hot to handle. I love to be fvcked evry hour of my life. I am born to fvck in this world until the end of time, but men shall always pay much cash for it. I even turned my blood brother into slave because of it. No girl in Nairaland can beat me in the area of core erot*city. My pus*sy is lovely, neat, meaty, wet and edible all the time. My br*asts are erected, long and so soft to suck. My lips are the most juicy stuffs to kiss, every guys attest to this. No girl, i repeat, in Nairaland can fvck hard dick*s into softeness like me!

sexzskil: I love s*ex so much so that i ofttimes go begging my male friends for it. I can never do without sex, am so obsessed! Pls am i the se*xiest here in Nairaland? I can even give u a try!

sexzskil: I, Sexzskil, am born for pen*is and fvcks

sexzskil: My pvssy is itching me! I need a cl*t massage asap

^^^^

Scandalous sl.ut, this is your post history. Take ya classless, diseased, and hopeless life off my handle, biiitch.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Missy89(f): 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija:
Putin has be returning to power intermittently like a dictator would. As if Russia is his father's property to command with old ideology.

Seriously, you are wrong in your view. The 80% approval rating is for Crimea and Ukraine related. That means it is for those two particular cases not is government in Russia. He silent those who would really disapprove of his government. So, the approval rating you are so much pointing to is noting but a false facade to outsiders to believe is very much loved by almost all of his people. Those 80% agree with him because of his propaganda and lies.

Putin is highly to blame for the problem in Ukraine. He played his KGB trick to get the former female leader, Yulian Shevchenko, off the country's leadership position to be jailed while scheming a process to have his crony in power who has to tilt the economy to Moscow control and less of Europe. That resulted in the protest which left few Ukrainians dead and deposed of the Putin's right hand man, President Viktor Yanukovych, who refused to sign agreement with European Union as accepted by the Ukrainian people. To make Russian interest work Putin has to use the Eastern Ukrainians who are pro-Russians to ferment troubles. Firstly, starting with Crimea using military occupation initially and following by the referendum. Secondly, he is supplying weapons to the Donetsk separatist group(the rebels who downed the Malaysia airline M17) to fight the Ukrainian government. As I type this message Russia is still supplying heavy artillery to the rebels. He is highly to blame for the problems in Ukraine for meddling in the affairs of a sovereign state.

It is not about Naval base. The fact that you are formulating an idea support by rumor carried by rumor mongers proves you have no good grasped of the whole issue. Nobody disputed the Naval base in Crimea with Russia until the plan by Putin to control Ukraine and hold them back from signing agreement with European Union on economic trade. The war in Syria is not about Russian base but about Al Assad who refuses to leave power and make some reformations. It is unfortunate that it affects Russian base in Syria and you don't have to blame it on USA. Why can't Putin's Russia cooperate with the free world?

This is where you are always wrong. Whether it will benefit Nigeria or not is not the issue here but peace for the world and cooperating to move humanity forward is for the good of all. You seem to see things from a single perspective and that is not good of the present generation of youths we belong to.

HA!

where are you getting all the garbage?

first, there is no Yulian Shevchenko.
second, tymoshenko was brought down by medvedev not Putin (In fact Putin preferred tymoshenko)
Lol @ as you type this message Russia still supplies weapons. what prove do u actually have of that? In fact the US already said there is no prove they are getting support.
Finally, there is no "free world" its just semantics. the approval rating pools are usually done by Levada Center which is independent and highly reputable polling organization.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
Missy89:

HA!

where are you getting all the garbage?

first, there is no Yulian Shevchenko.
second, tymoshenko was brought down by medvedev not Putin (In fact Putin preferred tymoshenko)
Lol @ as you type this message Russia still supplies weapons. what prove do u actually have of that? In fact the US already said there is no prove they are getting support.
Finally, there is no "free world" its just semantics. the approval rating pools are usually done by Levada Center which is independent and highly reputable polling organization.

Thank you for that correction of names. I found it difficult to pronounce and differentiate those Ukrainian names. I mean to say Yulia Tymoshenko(I just Googled on that name) and Viktor Yanukovych(which is even correct in my previous post). They haven't changed anything about my points though.

If you think Russia is not supplying pro-Russian separatist group weapons. Where are they getting the ones they used to fight from? Please...! It is on the news.

There is the 'free world' as a term used for democratic countries. I am not saying the approval rating is not done but it is misrepresented by some people in this thread. For the fact that it is related to the problems in Ukraine not the Putin's government per se is a testament to what I am trying to pass across to them in my previous posts.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Missy89(f): 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija:
Thank you for that correction of names. I found it difficult to pronounce and differentiate those Ukrainian names. I mean to say Yulia Tymoshenko(I just Googled on that name) and Viktor Yanukovych. They haven't changed anything about my points though.

If you think Russia is not supplying pro-Russian separatist group weapons. Where are they getting the ones they used to fight from? Please...! It is on the news.

There is the 'free world' as a term used for democratic countries. I am not saying the approval rating is not done but it is misrepresented by some people in this thread. For the fact that it is related to the problems in Ukraine not the Putin's government per se is a testament to what I am trying to pass across to them in my previous posts.

And what news are you talking about?
by the way whats the the KGB thing? Bush worked at the CIA no one called him evil or isn't the organization just the same?
There is no democracy in most democratic countries anymore
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by sexzskil(f): 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
kobonaire: i see, thanks for the 'award' you have me ... I won something in NL .... Yay!!
Don't mind that troll.... I bagged him, he very foolishly geotagged himself in an upload which I have .... so it's all good smiley
I hope his friend there finds a job ... he's been joncing in London for toooo long.
Loops! tongue I didn't praised or gave u any award o!

Its just DAT I so much hate DAT I'm.becilic sirshimex undecided

I love Kobonaire and Upko grin grin grin angry grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply)

LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) / Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet / Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.