Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace - Foreign Affairs (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace (59558 Views)

In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) / Russian Nuclear Submarine To Test Launch Bulava ICBM Within Two Days: Source / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
I think Putin reasons along old lines of ideology. It is not helping Russia and the world.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
Missy89:

I am not talking about behaviors or predicting your pattern. i meant what you look like

Huh? And you can tell that from my posts? grin

I cuss folks out all the time for being melanin deficient but I'm not even dark skinned. grin

I doubt anyone that's never seen me can actually get a perfect image of what I look like, to be honest.

Let's get this popping then: tell me what I look like
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija: I think Putin reasons along old lines of ideology. It is not helping Russia and the world.

Who is hit hardest by Russia's trade ban?

Key food suppliers to Russia
Country Exports to Russia, 2013
(in billion $)
Belarus 2.74
Brazil 2.41
Ukraine 1.99
Germany 1.83
Turkey 1.68
China 1.61
Poland 1.55
USA 1.54
Netherlands 1.42
France 1.42
Italy 1.34
Spain 1.26
Other EU countries 4.88

Source: Data from the International Trade Centre analysed by Reuters
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
shymexx:

Who is hit hardest by Russia's trade ban?

Key food suppliers to Russia
Country Exports to Russia, 2013
(in billion $)
Belarus 2.74
Brazil 2.41
Ukraine 1.99
Germany 1.83
Turkey 1.68
China 1.61
Poland 1.55
USA 1.54
Netherlands 1.42
France 1.42
Italy 1.34
Spain 1.26
Other EU countries 4.88

Source: Data from the International Trade Centre analysed by Reuters
The reverse is worse because Russian economy depends on oil and gas export than any other means of income.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija: The reverse is worse because Russian economy depends on oil and gas export than any other means for income.

Yes, but the EU also depends on Russia for oil and gas, and the Russian market for export.

That's a catch-22 right there...lose lose for everyone.

However, Russia can turn to China and Euroasia for market for its oil and gas. But the EU has no alternative.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Missy89(f): 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
shymexx:

Huh? And you can tell that from my posts? grin

I cuss folks out all the time for being melanin deficient but I'm not even dark skinned. grin

I doubt anyone that's never seen me can actually get a perfect image of what I look like, to be honest.

Let's get this popping then: tell me what I look like

i have pictures of you thou. smiley
you would be surprised about what one can find out on the cyberspace if you know how and where to look.
I don't want to scare you by showing or describing it to you..
I will rather keep my cards close and let you wonder if i am saying the truth or not

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
shymexx:

Yes, but the EU also depends on Russia for oil and gas, and the Russian market for export.

That's a catch-22 right there...lose lose for everyone.

However, Russia can turn to China and Euroasia for market for its oil and gas. But the EU has no alternative.

Europe only depends on 30% need for Russian gas. There could be alternative source or market as USA is planning for self-sufficiency and export the surplus. Putin can go ahead and start flaring his country's gas and use the enormous oil for whatever purpose. Who cares anyway?

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Missy89(f): 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija: I think Putin reasons along old lines of ideology. It is not helping Russia and the world.

I told you before. Russian want Security first and the only way to get it is to confront the west. that is why he is popular. they will need another leader to stabilize the country in terms of creating more opportunities there. but that is not the priority for now.

You cant change a nations way of thinking with few sanctions and threats. when the small EU countries start to whine about the food import ban. they will come to their senses .

Russia and China just signed a food deal few days ago and they are building a land port in the Siberia region to bring in food and vegetables from East Asia.
they are use to enduring no big deal.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Missy89(f): 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija:

Europe only depends on 30% need for Russian gas. There could be alternative source or market as USA is planning for self-sufficiency and export the surplus. Putin can go ahead and start flaring his country's gas and use the enormous oil for whatever purpose. Who cares anyway?

US gas is more expensive and will only be possible in some 5-10 years because there isnt enough ships to make deliveries yet. why would you buy a more expensive product when u can get it cheap?
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
---
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
Missy89:

US gas is more expensive and will only be possible in some 5-10 years because there isnt enough ships to make deliveries yet. why would you buy a more expensive product when u can get it cheap?
USA can subsidize it for strategic move before the UK Shale gas is being sourced and produced. Before that 5 to 10 years time other close sources like the Qatar, Nigeria, Algeria, etc can take care of European gas need. Just that those nations have the same kind of primitive approach.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija:

When is US of A going to start exporting oil?

And how's the oil required going to get to Europe, without extra overhead cost? - you mean oil and gas shipment is cheaper than free flowing pipelines, no?
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...you're very funny. Cyberspace is definitely one place you won't find my pic, apart from twitter, and I did that for a reason. And also nothing on nairaland is connected to my twitter. Heck, my twitter is locked. I rarely even take pics, anyway...apart from the ones people take from time to time. My mentality of keeping yourself to yourself is somewhat still hood - ghost life without leaving paper trail.

And if you actually have my pics, then the only person that I talked to for a long time on here because we connected and I decided to show the person my world a bit and get the person involved in a project showed you. And the pictures must have come from IM apps on the phone. I don't even talk to the person anymore and we've never met. If you actually have my pics, just keep them but describe what I look like. tongue

Anyway, I know what you look like so it's balanced, isn't it? tongue
Twitter is in cyberspace! Is it true that you are a dwarf, as they say? Get some proteins food Brit, in your Cockney accent!

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Missy89(f): 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...you're very funny. Cyberspace is definitely one place you won't find my pic, apart from twitter, and I did that for a reason. And also nothing on nairaland is connected to my twitter. Heck, my twitter is locked. I rarely even take pics, anyway...apart from the ones people take from time to time. My mentality of keeping yourself to yourself is somewhat still hood - ghost life without leaving paper trail.

And if you actually have my pics, then the only person that I talked to for a long time on here because we connected and I decided to show the person my world a bit and get the person involved in a project showed you. And the pictures must have come from IM apps on the phone. I don't even talk to the person anymore and we've never met. If you actually have my pics, just keep them but describe what I look like. tongue

Anyway, I know what you look like so it's balanced, isn't it? tongue

LOL look how defensive this post was grin

Well will see

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
shymexx:

When is US of A going to start exporting oil?

And how's the oil required going to get to Europe, without extra overhead cost? - you mean oil and gas shipment is cheaper than free flowing pipelines, no?
The World War II supply strategy comes to mind. Build more ships or rent them for use while subsidizing the gas price. Japanese, South Koreans and Italians have number of ships to take care of that.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija: Twitter is in cyberspace! Is it true that you are a dwarf, as they say? Get some proteins food Brit, in your Cockney accent!

I said, "apart from twitter" - and unless I tell you my twitter, you'll never find me on there.

Dwarf? grin - I'm almost 6'3, biitch. The shortest man in my fam, my dad, is about 6 ft.

Have you heard my accent?
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Missy89(f): 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija:
USA can subsidize it for strategic move before the UK Shale gas is being sourced and produced. Before that 5 to 10 years time other close sources like the Qatar, Nigeria, Algeria, etc can take care of European gas need. Just that those nations have the same kind of primitive approach.

How can Qatar and Nigeria take care of Europe gas needs exactly? and how would the US subsidize it.
Nigeria cant even supply Ghana enough that is 3 footsteps away and Qatar would need to build a very long pipeline to Europe if that is to happen but countries like Turkey wont even allow it. and if they try to ship it, it will even be too far as compared to getting it from America.

give me the business plan.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
shymexx:

I said, "apart from twitter" - and unless I tell you my twitter, you'll never find me on there.

Dwarf? grin - I'm almost 6'3, biitch. The shortest man in my fam, my dad, is about 6 ft.

Have you heard my accent?
Okay! I think that's what they say about you in the forum's thread for handsome Nigerian men. Good to see you are a tall man. I like that! cool. Most guys born and raised there have that Brit accent though.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
Missy89:

LOL look how defensive this post was grin

Well will see

Lmao...I'm just trying to find out about how you got my pictures since I've never really been a social media head...and I rarely take pictures. I'm not vain, I'm reserved and laid back offline. I don't advertise myself everywhere - I let people meet me and see. Heck, even on my IM apps, I rarely put my pics up...ghost! grin

I still wanna see ya full pics though. tongue
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija: Okay! I think that's what they say about you in the forum's thread for handsome Nigerian men. Good to see you are a tall man. I like that! cool. Most guys born and raised there have that Brit accent though.

Brit accent differs from region to region. Cockney is more of an Essex and East London thing.

My accent is more South London-ish but not ghetto. I can switch to the ghetto one as well.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
Missy89:

How can Qatar and Nigeria take care of Europe gas needs exactly? and how would the US subsidize it.
Nigeria cant even supply Ghana enough that is 3 footsteps away and Qatar would need to build a very long pipeline to Europe if that is to happen but countries like Turkey wont even allow it. and if they try to ship it, it will even be too far as compared to getting it from America.

give me the business plan.
I am talking about USA gas during the 5 to 10 years time.

Qatar produces one of the world largest gas supplies and have one of the largest reserves as well. Nigeria has the largest reserve in African and both can supply European need for the next 40 to 50 years, I guess. These two countries gas is cheap and will give them room to make money and developed beyond what we see of their various countries today.

Nigerian not being able to supply Ghana is due to vandalism of the pipeline. To supply Europe has to come from the port built directly close to the source of the gas and use larger tanks to export them to Europe. I don't buy the idea of building pipelines across the Sahara desert because of of radical Islamist group in that region could attack them for sabotage. For your information, Italy is already shipping Nigerian gas.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Missy89(f): 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...I'm just trying to find out about how you got my pictures since I've never really been a social media head...and I rarely take pictures. I'm not vain, I'm reserved and laid back offline. I don't advertise myself everywhere - I let people meet me and see. Heck, even on my IM apps, I rarely put my pics up...ghost! grin

I still wanna see ya full pics though. tongue

that opportunity flew out the window when u refused to reply my message with your picture but wanted to see a full picture instead (pissed me off for few minutes angry ).

maybe i am just too difficult to understand.

will consult the oracle thou.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
Missy89:

that opportunity flew out the window when u refused to reply my message with your picture but wanted to see a full picture instead (pissed me off for few minutes angry ).

Perhaps you would flash your big little man with a hunk pose in the picture! Aren't we getting close to what I said about you in my previous posts?
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
shymexx:

Brit accent differs from region to region. Cockney is more of an Essex and East London thing.

My accent is more South London-ish but not ghetto. I can switch to the ghetto one as well.
Okay. Thank you for the explanation!
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Missy89(f): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija:
I am talking about USA gas during the 5 to 10 years time.

Qatar produces one of the world largest gas supplies and have one of the largest reserves as well. Nigeria has the largest reserve in African and both can supply European need for the next 40 to 50 years, I guess. These two countries gas is cheap and will give them room to make money and developed beyond what we see of their various countries today.

Nigerian not being able to supply Ghana is due to vandalism of the pipeline. To supply Europe has to come from the port built directly close to the source of the gas and use larger tanks to export them to Europe. I don't buy the idea of building pipelines across the Sahara desert because of of radical Islamist group in that region could attack them for sabotage. For your information, Italy is already shipping Nigerian gas.

the profit needs to make sense before you explore any material. having proven reserves doesn't mean it would be worth it. Italy or any other European country that ship gas are not doing it on a large scale. To replace Russia's supply would mean more drilling , more ships and bigger logistics etc which will make the price of the gas go up and wont be able to compete with what Russia would offer. That's the problem.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
Missy89:
that opportunity flew out the window when u refused to reply my message with your picture but wanted to see a full picture instead (pissed me off for few minutes angry ).javascript:void(0);

Lmao...maybe if you had insisted on my whatsapp, you would've seen what I look like. I don't like sending my pics to people, being a ghost/inconspicuous is more suitable for who I'm.

Anyway, you should've told me that pissed you off time ago, rather than acting up on nairaland. I kind of noticed that. grin

Er, how about describe what the lower part of ya body looks like, from the belly button, to your knees? That's what I'm interested in - wanna check if the Ondo pounded yam induced excessive growth on ya backside. tongue
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija: Okay. Thank you for the explanation!

Wanna hear what I sound like?

A few people have heard my voice and accent on nl. Posted something time ago - last year.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
shymexx:

Wanna hear what I sound like?

A few people have heard my voice and accent on nl loud. Posted something time ago - last year.
No, thanks! That's good to know about.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
Missy89:

the profit needs to make sense before you explore any material. having proven reserves doesn't mean it would be worth it. Italy or any other European country that ship gas are not doing it on a large scale. To replace Russia's supply would mean more drilling , more ships and bigger logistics etc which will make the price of the gas go up and wont be able to compete with what Russia would offer. That's the problem.
You are making it to look as if the gas supply by Russia is large scale. It is about 30%. Both Qatar and Nigeria can take care of that. Stop begging the question. Indeed, it won't require drilling more or better logistic than the type Italians have on ground. There are enough gas tankers around the world to take care of that. Nigeria has been refining its oil cheaply outside the country. It is not a new thing that it can be achieved. What remains to be done is for Europe to get ready to take the chances.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Missy89(f): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...maybe if you had insisted on my whatsapp, you would've seen what I look like. I don't like sending my pics to people, being a ghost/inconspicuous is more suitable for who I'm.

Anyway, you should've told me that pissed you off time ago, rather than acting up on nairaland. I kind of noticed that. grin

Er, how about describe what the lower part of ya body looks like, from the belly button, to your knees? That's what I'm interested in - wanna check if the Ondo pounded yam induced excessive growth on ya backside. tongue

Lol how was i acting up?
I am used to those kind of things and my actions might be mis-interpreted most times. I have conversation issues
There is nothing to describe. It is just normal cool
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
Missy89:

Lol how was i acting up?
I am used to those kind of things and my actions might be mis-interpreted most times. I have conversation issues
There is nothing to describe. It is just normal cool

I dunno but you were acting funny a little bit afterwards. grin

Anyway, how normal? Compare it to the chic on my profile(not too big and not too small).
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija:
You are making it to look as if the gas supply by Russia is large scale. It is about 30%. Both Qatar and Nigeria can take care of that. Stop begging the question. Indeed, it won't require drilling more or better logistic than the type Italians have on ground. There are enough gas tankers around the world to take care of that. Nigeria has been refining its oil cheaply outside the country. It is not a new thing that it can be achieved. What remains to be done is for Europe to get ready to take the chances.

I hope you know 30% is the overall average and some countries are 100% dependent on Russian gas, while countries like Italy, Germany, Spain etc. also depend on Russia for most of their gas needs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over / Photo Of Grace And Robert Mugabe After Resignation Has Gone Viral Online / Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.