Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend (2209 Views)

Cult-Girls Strip Boyfriend-Snatcher Unclad In Delta / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Singles Meet + Hookup and Counseling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
This strong boys on campus are threatening the life of my future wife, they don't want her to have peace

and it is because I'm a Jew that's why, I just decided to join one of the deadliest secret cult in my campus so I can fight for the right of my innocent 17year old gf

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend by IGLE25(m): 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
Good for you... Just no say wetin dey Sweet dey kill too o....
Re: I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend by jideomowunmi(f): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
Pls tell me dis is not true....fight for who..?are u dis dumb..?by d way wa level r u in..?u shud be flogged by d fulani herdsmen.... angry angry angry sad

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend by onuwaje(m): 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
Anoda ebola patient...

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend by DickDastardly(m): 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
I think the pericadium on your left brain has shrank badly due to boko and ebola trauma. You need to see a shrink asap so as not to loose the emigdala too. I.e your brain is presently more or less an organic IED waiting to go kaboom tongue

Dr Dastrdly. cool

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend by amacastel: 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
Permit me to call u a goat and medupete so u want to kill ur sef becos of a girl,well this is call love in Tokyo
Olodo that girl might be plant as a trap to make u join forget her age cos every age has bad and good girl if u love advise her to hoin SU in school and youth born again Christians assoc in school even u should join that's wot u need now the cultist will leave u both
Re: I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
Mu^2

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend by padeolu: 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
This OP na imbecileee. If ur gf come later leave you nko?
Re: I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
Good 4 u,guess we wud soon hold candle light 4 dis op.
Re: I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend by hummerwise(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
This is a fact that,
Trully phones are getting smarter, While people are extra ordinarily getting dumber *smh* cos yeye dey ooooze*

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
advice
Re: I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
cry
Re: I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend by Bertbert: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
Just write your WILL first and keep it in a safe place....Please will your phone and your remaining data bundle to me.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend by Diamondwriter(m): 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
Please join. Fight for ur gal..
She's lucky to have such a caring nitwitted D-bag for a bfrnd.
Cheers mate!
Re: I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend by BodyKiss(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
You sound like you should be in secondary school.
Re: I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend by slex(m): 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
[size=30pt]Yungwizzzy you no deh taya?!?!?!?!?![/size]
Re: I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend by Davidovinci(m): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
Surely the Op is high on some cheap hallucinogen...Wise up!
Re: I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend by flinton(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
@OP Go ahead I support u!

#okpo
Re: I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend by DONADAMS(m): 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
Yabalefter
Re: I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend by Amaso99(m): 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
Why you they tell us? its a free world

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend by olasmith10(m): 11:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
if you truly love her, na Nigeria army or us marine u go join.. u hear!!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend by bcomputer101: 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
Thou i feel your pain.

BUT I WAN ASK YOU ONE QUESTION,

is your stupidity hereditary or self-inflicted?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 10, 2014
Op I think I know U, hope say no be BAN U wan tarnish en image, anyway U won't even be looked at in a second cos ur orientation is so dwarfed.
Re: I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 10, 2014
Movingcoil: Op I think I know U, hope say no be BAN U wan tarnish en image, anyway U won't even be looked at in a second cos ur orientation is so dwarfed.

Repeat what you said in an understandable language
Re: I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 10, 2014
Yungwizzzy: This strong boys on campus are threatening the life of my future wife, they don't want her to have peace

and it is because I'm a Jew that's why, I just decided to join one of the deadliest secret cult in my campus so I can fight for the right of my innocent 17year old gf
. U don dey mad abi,u think say make u blend will make u a strong man. I don CheckAndBalance u,u are a joker. So society don turn to forum,whey go help u fyt bcuz of gal. Guy go and do yahoo or hustle.
Re: I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 10, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Repeat what you said in an understandable language
let the wise hear and understand but for the folly, let dem wallow en foolishness.
Re: I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
Movingcoil: let the wise hear and understand but for the folly, let dem wallow en foolishness.

lekwa anu Cameroon
Re: I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend by great289(m): 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
op ds nt funi cos u are corruptn some undergraduate minds.
Re: I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
Smh
Re: I Want To Join A Secret Cult To Fight For My Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

lekwa anu Cameroon
imagine this aborted morbid mass of flesh and bag of bones.

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs That You Have Been Friend Zoned. :-) / Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? / She Always Slap Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.