Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Express Her Emotions For Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Express Her Emotions For Me. (2150 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch / My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Express Her Emotions For Me. by NSEfresher(m): 10:20am On Mar 20, 2015
Nlers, What do I do?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Express Her Emotions For Me. by viczing(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2015
NSEfresher:
Nlers, What do I do?

Give her head

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Express Her Emotions For Me. by sinaj(f): 10:27am On Mar 20, 2015
bang her nd u will b xo surprise at d result.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Express Her Emotions For Me. by dmcdad: 10:30am On Mar 20, 2015
What do you mean? Words or actions?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Express Her Emotions For Me. by dmcdad: 10:32am On Mar 20, 2015
sinaj:
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Express Her Emotions For Me. by NSEfresher(m): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2015
dmcdad:
What do you mean? Words or actions?
No words. Actions shows she cares.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Express Her Emotions For Me. by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 20, 2015
sinaj:
I don dey suspect you since.

Op.....teach her how to love you.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Express Her Emotions For Me. by dmcdad: 10:49am On Mar 20, 2015
NSEfresher:
No words. Actions shows she cares.
There are people like that. I dated someone like that sometime ago. She doesn't know how to express herself much with words, except you do so, and then she responds in return. But to do it outrightly? Nah... Yet, it didn't mean she wasn't crazily in love. There were writings of love written all over her actions then.

So, if you can live with it like this, then you should bother less. Or would you like much words, with little actions to prove them? Although I must say it's a good thing to hear the words, even as much as you see/feel the actions.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Express Her Emotions For Me. by NSEfresher(m): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2015
AgapeCharis:

I do try to teach her, buh seems she's not getting me
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Express Her Emotions For Me. by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 20, 2015
NSEfresher:
I do try to teach her, buh seems she's not getting me
Maybe you're not teaching her right....Maybe it's not her thing. But you do know she loves you right?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Express Her Emotions For Me. by NSEfresher(m): 11:24am On Mar 20, 2015
dmcdad:

There are people like that. I dated someone like that sometime ago. She doesn't know how to express herself much with words, except you do so, and then she responds in return. But to do it outrightly? Nah... Yet, it didn't mean she wasn't crazily in love. There were writings of love written all over her actions then.

So, if you can live with it like this, then you should bother less. Or would you like much words, with little actions to prove them? Although I must say it's a good thing to hear the words, even as much as you see/feel the actions.
Excatly! I told her i'm d words n actions kinda. Also, i don't see love written all over her, To me its like just being caring
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Express Her Emotions For Me. by NSEfresher(m): 11:26am On Mar 20, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Maybe you're not teaching her right....Maybe it's not her thing. But you do know she loves you right?
how do u suppose i teach her right? "Caring" is written all over her, I'm not seeing love.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Express Her Emotions For Me. by sinaj(f): 11:34am On Mar 20, 2015
AgapeCharis:

suspect me for werin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Express Her Emotions For Me. by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 20, 2015
NSEfresher:
how do u suppose i teach her right? "Caring" is written all over her, I'm not seeing love.
kkk,,,,maybe you need to answer this: in what way do you really want her to show it that she seems not to be getting?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Express Her Emotions For Me. by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 20, 2015
sinaj:

suspect me for werin
Say you be bad girl tongue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Express Her Emotions For Me. by phlio(m): 11:43am On Mar 20, 2015
sinaj:
r u sure u r a lady? wow
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Express Her Emotions For Me. by vizkiz: 11:53am On Mar 20, 2015
sinaj:

now that is the banging spirit smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Express Her Emotions For Me. by sinaj(f): 11:55am On Mar 20, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Say you be bad girl tongue
lol... do I luk lyk one.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Express Her Emotions For Me. by sinaj(f): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2015
vizkiz:

now that is the banging spirit smiley
wink
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Express Her Emotions For Me. by sinaj(f): 11:58am On Mar 20, 2015
phlio:
r u sure u r a lady? wow
do i luk lyk a man undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Express Her Emotions For Me. by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 20, 2015
sinaj:

lol... do I luk lyk one.
A bad one wink
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Express Her Emotions For Me. by phlio(m): 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
sinaj:

do i luk lyk a man undecided
that is not what I intend . ur comment is immature
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Express Her Emotions For Me. by sinaj(f): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
phlio:
that is not what I intend . ur comment is immature
rily shocked...tell me more

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Take Note Of This For You Own Good(photo) / Would You Tell Her? / Ladies Wat Wil U Do If U Found Out Dat U Arent D Only 1 Datin Dis Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.