Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,770 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59732 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
Clown there is no airstrip in oshogbo, so we were chopped from Benin airport direct to oshogbo and landed in one school playground like that! I thought we would be landing on IB but they had to land in Benin for security or whatever reasons..

anago90: in one breathe na for their plane to land in Ibadan by 2pm now na landing for Oshogbo. that your brother serving in Oshogbo we will definitely track him.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by adebisicutie: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
omenka: You sound so pained!!! Lwkmd!!! gringringrin

The shameless fellow was caught lying about the results of the election lol

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by abes(m): 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Where we were dropped in oshogbo yesterday. I can't wait to leave this mud and rustic town first thing tomorrow morning.

The best hotel in oshgbo smell like.....oh my goodness!

You were dropped in Oshogbo yesterday? that same picture has been online for 2 days now.

9 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
I have to be pained because even the best hotel in oshogbo is like 'hell'. They have low patronage and their restaurant smells like ...oh my goodness. Can you imagine I was crying this evening as I was speaking to my wife, not because of anything but because of the poverty these people are suffering here. Mehn its too much. I have not seen this sort of poverty..

omenka: You sound so pained!!! Lwkmd!!! gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
odinma1:

So so story teller. I am more Igbo than your father. Onye Nzuzu

I am Igbo and proud but will not stoop so low to your animalistic tendencies.

If Igboland is paradise, where are you living in Yorubaland?

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cheesy cool

Tufiakwa living in Yorubaland those South West slums only fit 4 Pigs.

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hmmm! Now am liar. Do you know that for me to show that pix where we landed is enough to break our cover? I had to show that pix to prove to some doubters that I am right now in Oshogbo. You should also ask me to name my hotel room..smh..

abes:

You were dropped in Oshogbo yesterday? that same picture has been online for 2 days now.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by meforyou1(m): 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
odinma1: My Igbo people have started disgracing themselves as usual. What is the business of Ndigbo in the pictures of Osun when our own enclave is hardly suitable for human habitation?

Meanwhile Congratulations to Ogbeni Aregbe and APC, please keep giving my people to opportunity to escape from extreme poverty in Alaigbo.

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool
shut d hell up. U orlandoowoh from itshekiri yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by adebisicutie: 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: I have a good news for you guys..

There is no need waiting for INEC to announce result, from what I have seen here on the ground PDP has won convincingly..

grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by meforyou1(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
anago90: in one breathe na for their plane to land in Ibadan by 2pm now na landing for Oshogbo. that your brother serving in Oshogbo we will definitely track him.
animal

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
The guy is an Igbo. He said that initially he felt like he will die but later the school principal pleaded with him and promised to get him a better apartment apart from mud house. He told me that if the school do not provide him with a good apartment that he will relocate.

My dear, yolobarland is under-reported by the media..you need to see poverty. Oh my goodness. These people covered this for a very long time..

Some pictures I have here can cause Igbos to be killed in Lagos if I post it verbatim..

I saw poverty speaking in oshogbo. Am not ridiculing them but these people need to demand more from their leaders.

Fela was right when he said that yolobars are suffering and smiling..

collynzov5:
So this is what Youth corp members are subjected to in the South West? Living in mud houses.
Even corpers who find themselves in the much dreaded north do not pass through such.
So sad.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
winniz:

Tufiakwa living in Yorubaland those South West slums only fit 4 Pigs.

Yada yada . Like them born me yesterday. grin grin

Where do you live Emeka?

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cheesy cool

meforyou1: shut d hell up. U orlandoowoh from itshekiri yoruba

I only engage with human beings not Mkpis. Enjoy your suffering bros

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by abes(m): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Hmmm! Now am liar. Do you know that for me to show that pix where we landed is enough to break our cover? I had to show that pix to prove to some doubters that I am right now in Oshogbo. You should also ask me to name my hotel room..smh..

you are a shameless lair.

That pix was from saharaR on an article published on Thursday and not yesterday as you claim.

17 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Clown there is no airstrip in oshogbo, so we were chopped from Benin airport direct to oshogbo and landed in one school playground like that! I thought we would be landing on IB but they had to land in Benin for security or whatever reasons..

fvckhead stop lying. you are no where close to Oshogbo shofodanu.

14 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
abes:

That pix was from saharaR on an article published on Thursday and not yesterday as you claim.

Bia Chino what do you have to say about this? Or did you give Sahara Reporters this your picture as well?

This my Igbo people forever falling my hand.

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
abes:

chino how market oooo dis one wey dem don blow your yansh open.

9 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by collynzov5: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: The guy is an Igbo. He said that initially he felt like he will die but later the school principal pleaded with him and promised to get him a better apartment apart from mud house. He told me that if the school do not provide him with a good apartment that he will relocate.

My dear, yolobarland is under-reported by the media..you need to see poverty. Oh my goodness. These people covered this for a very long time..

Some pictures I have here can cause Igbos to be killed in Lagos if I post it verbatim..

I saw poverty speaking in oshogbo. Am not ridiculing them but these people need to demand more from their leaders.

Fela was right when he said that yolobars are suffering and smiling..

I have been unfortunate to pass through those places a few times.
Post the pictures, the cowards dare not raise their hands against Igbos in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
Do you know you are dealing with a detailed personnel? Oh you think I will tell you guys my itinerary when it is supposed to be classified. We were in oshogbo since wednesday night. I only made stated that I will be in osun yesterday when we were already in town. That pix you are seeing there was snapped with my IPAD. It was later that a news agent guy who knew me before now came to plead with me to transfer the pix to him for their news coverage. Media guys were not even allowed to take snapshots when we landed. You could be shot for doing that..

Go and read more about decoy and diversion..

abes:

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by omenka(m): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: I have to be pained because even the best hotel in oshogbo is like 'hell'. They have low patronage and their restaurant smells like ...oh my goodness. Can you imagine I was crying this evening as I was speaking to my wife, not because of anything but because of the poverty these people are suffering here. Mehn its too much. I have not seen this sort of poverty..

Oga, did you go there to assess the conditions of their hotels and the level of poverty or you were "drafted" there to monitor the election?? gringringrin

Why you dey try derail ur own thread naw?? cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
Chino24, leave talk post pictures abeg, a conehead has won another conehead in an election. Post picures.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Do you know you are dealing with a detailed personnel? Oh you think I will tell my itinerary when it is supposed to be classified. We were in oshogbo since wednesday night. I only made stated that I will be in osun yesterday when we were already in town.

Chaii dai is god oooo

Wetin persin no go hear from my Igbo people?

Abeg package your lies with sense next time biko. grin grin

Lol @ decoy and diversion grin grin

Chino you try

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
Derail? Did I open this thread so that it will not be derailed? Hmm!

Yes I was in oshogbo for monitoring but in the course of my job I saw things that struck me, so I decided to cover it with camera..

omenka: Oga, did you go there to assess the conditions of their hotels and the level of poverty or you were "drafted" there to monitor the election?? gringringrin

Why you dey try derail ur own thread naw?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by omenka(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
abes:

Oh my God!!

Chino, you gotta clear yourself on this one ASAP!!! Your credibility is at stake here!!

Is this poster lying or you did??

9 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Do you know you are dealing with a detailed personnel? Oh you think I will tell you guys my itinerary when it is supposed to be classified. We were in oshogbo since wednesday night. I only made stated that I will be in osun yesterday when we were already in town. That pix you are seeing there was snapped with my IPAD. It was later that a news agent guy who knew me before now came to plead with me to transfer the pix to him for their news coverage. Media guys were not even allowed to take snapshots when we landed. You could be shot for doing that..

amadioha strike you dead you fvcking liar. ain't you the same person that reply me on how your copter moved yesterday. plus you told us three days ago you just learnt about your deployment. you are waste of conception.

11 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by iconize(m): 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
odinma1: My Igbo people have started disgracing themselves as usual. What is the business of Ndigbo in the pictures of Osun when our own enclave is hardly suitable for human habitation?

Meanwhile Congratulations to Ogbeni Aregbe and APC, please keep giving my people to opportunity to escape from extreme poverty in Alaigbo.

--
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Brimmie(m): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Do you know you are dealing with a detailed personnel? Oh you think I will tell you guys my itinerary when it is supposed to be classified. We were in oshogbo since wednesday night. I only made stated that I will be in osun yesterday when we were already in town. That pix you are seeing there was snapped with my IPAD. It was later that a news agent guy who knew me before now came to plead with me to transfer the pix to him for their news coverage. Media guys were not even allowed to take snapshots when we landed. You could be shot for doing that..

You're trapped in the closet, no way out for you clown! grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by uken73(m): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Some of the pictures that I captured. Below is a corp member that I met during our monitoring in oshogbo..

NOTE: One thing is always constant in all the photos..

Though the environment does not look good, these houses do not look like Mud houses. Looks like the houses were painted with orange or a darkened cream color which looks like mud, unless it's mud plastered with cement. Part of the walls towards the bottom clearly shows cement where rain has washed off part of the cement.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
odinma1:

Bia Chino what do you have to say about this? Or did you give Sahara Reporters this your picture as well?

This my Igbo people forever falling my hand.

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed

Shut your mouth Orlando Owoh the Yoruba Coward who are your Igbo People? Yoruba Impostor idddioot.

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Clown there is no airstrip in oshogbo, so we were chopped from Benin airport direct to oshogbo and landed in one school playground like that! I thought we would be landing on IB but they had to land in Benin for security or whatever reasons..

Shut up! U think say na nursery pikin u dey follow talk.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by omenka(m): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
abes:

Bro, I suggest you open a dedicated thread for this ground breaking discovery!!! gringrin

Let the whole world know Chino for what he truly is!!
Shame!! cheesycheesy

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Shut up! U think say na nursery pikin u dey follow talk.
shut up odinma1, your sperm shall be as watery as AGO the day you stop being igbo. You this bastard tapeworm.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
Voters this afternoon in oshogbo..

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
winniz:
Shut your mouth Orlando Owoh the Yoruba Coward who are your Igbo People? Yoruba Impostor idddioot.

My fellow Ndigbo. Hunger shall never overtake your lives permanently. Say Amen!

What you are going through is temporary. Continue to pray for a breakthrough.

Move to Yolabarland so you can eat three square meals without hassle.

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (66) (Reply)

Checkout These Pics Of Buhari, Zuma, Osinbajo And Wife At The Inauguration Lunch / APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.