Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! (3827 Views)

Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) / Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner / Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by Firefire(m): 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
Firefire: Am back cool
While waiting for the FINAL RESULT Declaration by INEC...

My Response to the Osun Election Result:-

The result shown so far has explicitly shows the winner of today election, unless otherwise stated. E&OE

Dear Ogbeni Raufu Aregbesola:

Congratulations on your victory tonight.

As a real democrat we shall respect the wish of Osun voters and would rather not castigate them for making their choice, though I pray and wish

you lose the election to your opponent, Senator Iyiola Omisore.

Yet, despite our disagreements on public policy, I and other fellow Yoruba’s in South West celebrate this victory for democracy. (Hope APC would follow trend)

I sincerely hope that your 2nd Term will know development and would not be an avenue to pay back your master(s).

The Message this election has passed to APC leadership is that the real power reside in the electorates and not in your wicked media propaganda.

God bless Nairaland,

God bless Osun State,

God bless GEJ for conducting FREE & Fair Election since 2011.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God Bless

Sincerely,

Firefire!

25 Likes

Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by jmaine: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by ayukdaboss(m): 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
Tell Baba Jona to take his flight back to Aso Rock immediately to avoid further shame. cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by ayukdaboss(m): 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
Firefire: To be back cool

Waiting for the FINAL RESULT...

Say nothing until you hear something.

Final result ko? tongue
Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by IGBOSON1: 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
ayukdaboss: Tell Baba Jona to take his flight back to Aso Rock immediately to avoid further shame. cheesy cheesy

^^^If ACN wins, it's a credit to GEJ.....you're just too partisan to know how!

8 Likes

Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by ayukdaboss(m): 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
IGBOSON1:

Credit to GEJ how? For bringing free and fair elections to Nigeria? You are a big joker!!

What did he come to do in Osun? After APC members were arrested with the excuse that they're were not citizens of Osun State. Abi Jona don turn Osun citizen?

Forget about me being partisan bro....APC!!!! grin grin

21 Likes

Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by psucc(m): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Credit to GEJ how? For bringing free and fair elections to Nigeria? You are a big joker!!

What did he come to do in Osun? After APC members were arrested with the excuse that they're were not citizens of Osun State. Abi Jona don turn Osun citizen?

So you do not know or it had not occurred to you that GEJ is the number one citizen of Nigeria and so covers every state in Nigeria?

Let's play politics with some level of decorum.

5 Likes

Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
Firefire:
Respect yourself undecided

See your life outside, I have told you times without number but ur deaf hear 'll never listen.

Wait for final result, U'll still be disappointed at the end ni.

11 Likes

Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by meforyou1(m): 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2014

exactly the same attitude I'm adopting

1 Like

Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by ayukdaboss(m): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
psucc:

So you do not know or it had not occurred to you that GEJ is the number one citizen of Nigeria and so covers every state in Nigeria?

Let's play politics with some level of decorum.

Oh Please!! Is Andy Uba an Osun citizen? What was he doing in Osun State and he wasn't arrested...PDP is a shameless and useless party angry

17 Likes

Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by ayukdaboss(m): 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
Neyoor:

See your life outside, I have told you times without number but ur deaf hear 'll never listen.

Wait for final result, U'll still be disappointed at the end ni.

I'm telling you...More disappointment still awaits him after waiting for the final results grin

2 Likes

Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by EkoIle1: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
IGBOSON1:

You mean osun people didn't vote, but Jonathan did on their behalf? Ode...

5 Likes

Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by EkoIle1: 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2014

.I don't remember you jokers waiting for final results in ekiti before running around like headless chicken.

4 Likes

Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by IGBOSON1: 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
ayukdaboss:

^^^If APC members were arrested and they feel their rights have been infringed upon, they should take the security bodies concerned to court!

But pray tell, how did the arresting of some APC members affect the integrity of the polls? If they were held in custody till after the elections then i'd say you have a point.....but were they?

1 Like

Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by Isiterere(m): 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
imagine "FIrefire" someone that is as useless as Musiliu Obanikoro given his own verdict on Osun election ? Smh for PDP-E-rodents... Don't know you[pelvicky,chino24] can be this so low .

ALL IZZ WELL

5 Likes

Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by IGBOSON1: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
EkoIle1:

.I don't remember you jokers waiting for final results in ekiti before running around like headless chicken.

^^^So you want to go one better by running around like a headless he-goat! Nice one! wink

1 Like

Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by Firefire(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
Congrats in advance, Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola

It has been a hectic campaign,

It has been a heavy battle.

It has never happened in Nigeria politics for a sitting governor to be threatened this much on re-election. That means democracy in Nigeria is getting ripe

Thank you Goodluck Jonathan for allowing free and fair election as you promised.

The power really belongs to the PEOPLE.

Aregbesola, hope you will NOT disappoint your electorates.

God bless you and Good luck to you going into the future.

2 Likes

Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
Firefire: Congrats in advance, Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola

It has never happened in Nigeria politics for a sitting governor to be threatened this much on re-election. That means democracy in Nigeria is getting ripe

Thank you Goodluck Jonathan for allowing free and fair election as you promised.

Booked!

Let me sleep first.

See you tomorrow!
Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2014

Haba! You've succumb so fast, are u nt waiting for final result again?

1 Like

Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
I no fit shout. FINAL STANDING: APC WON 24 LGAs, PDP WON 6 LGAs

APC: Ilesa West, Ilesa East, Ejigbo, Ifelodun, Osogbo, Olorunda , Boripe, Irewole, Iwo, Egbedore, Atakumosa West, Atakumosa East, Oriade, Ila, Irepodun, Orolu ,Ede North, Ede South ,Obokun, Ifedayo, Olaoluwa , Ife East ,Ayedire, Ayedade

PDP: Odo Otin, Isokan, Boluwaduro, Ife North, Ife Central and Ife South

1 Like

Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by crazypatriot: 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
All these yeye PDP paid hack self, well sha we understand you are only trying to safe your face, what happened to " aregbe o dabo " ??

2 Likes

Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by myola777(m): 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2014

Holalalaha! you quickly surrender without hearing official result. your water don pass garri,gragra in d first place. sir, Apa yin ti jabo. tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by thunderrider: 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
I might just say

The day is still young
Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by EasternLeopard: 11:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
myola777: Holalalaha! you quickly surrender without hearing official result. your water don pass garri,gragra in d first place. sir, Apa yin ti jabo. tongue tongue tongue

A wise man knows when to accept defeat which is one trait APC e-rats lack
Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by ayukdaboss(m): 11:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by MrMcJay(m): 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
EasternLeopard:

A wise man knows when to accept defeat which is one trait APC e-rats lack

I guess you got that from the bearded coward who ran away to Abidjan dressed as a woman.

4 Likes

Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by EasternLeopard: 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
MrMcJay:

I guess you got that from the bearded coward who ran away to Abidjan dressed as a woman.

No

I learnt it from the South West leader who committed suicide cool

1 Like

Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by ayukdaboss(m): 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
I see phockphockman viewing cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by EkoIle1: 11:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^So you want to go one better by running around like a headless he-goat! Nice one!

Not interested in taking over your statutory headless chicken duties. Odeshilewo..

1 Like

Re: My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! by vedd: 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
MrMcJay:

Ojuiku! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live Election Result From Some States / Military Man Vs Police Woman Sleeping On Duty:What Has Gone Wrong?(photos) / Reps Ask Security Agencies To Arrest ‘MMM’ Promoters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.