Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner (28791 Views)

Strike: Health Workers Shelve Proposed Strike / Sound Health; Proposed Free Health Talk To All Nigerian Citizen / Mental illness May Be The 'price' We Pay For Intelligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 5:27am On Aug 24, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person!

You have won your case by saying an international joke is intelligent in your world?

And not being able to demonstrate knowledge of what intelligence is?

And not being able to state the achievement of the person you said was intelligent?

Can you see you are a pure person now? grin grin grin grin grin grin

I doubt you can because you are so daft, you think being able to type is evidence of being a genius.

Pure person! grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOUqVuNzkA8
I told you that you are dull and retaarded when compared with me but you wouldn't listen. If you think that Patience is unintelligent because she has acted stupid at some point or the other, what if I show you 100 cases each where Angela Merkel and Michelle Obama have acted silly at various points in their lives? I hope you will say they are unintelligent too. Or will you say these two ladies have never misbehaved in their entire lives? If Angela and Michelle were born and raised in Bayelsa state with little education like Patience I hope you will still say they are intelligent . The only difference between Patience and Angela Merkel appears to be education and environmental influence. If Patience was born and raised in Germany with the best education I hope you will still call her dumb.

The issue I am having with you is that you don't have any evidence to prove that Patience is dumb. Since you have no proof then I am free to say she is intelligent. It is only when you present a proof that I can say yes patience is indeed dumb. Since you have no proof just shut the furck up dude.

The truth is that you don't know what you are saying. You sound simple and basic like a ordinary thinker while I sound too advanced for you. I told you your thought process is just retaarded but you just wouldn't listen.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 8:08am On Aug 24, 2014
Blackteeth:
I told you that you are dull and retaarded when compared with me but you wouldn't listen. If you think that Patience is unintelligent because she has acted stupid at some point or the other, what if I show you 100 cases each where Angela Merkel and Michelle Obama have acted silly at various points in their lives? I hope you will say they are unintelligent too. Or will you say these two ladies have never misbehaved in their entire lives? If Angela and Michelle were born and raised in Bayelsa state with little education like Patience I hope you will still say they are intelligent . The only difference between Patience and Angela Merkel appears to be education and environmental influence. If Patience was born and raised in Germany with the best education I hope you will still call her dumb.

The issue I am having with you is that you don't have any evidence to prove that Patience is dumb. Since you have no proof then I am free to say she is intelligent. It is only when you present a proof that I can say yes patience is indeed dumb. Since you have no proof just shut the furck up dude.

The truth is that you don't know what you are saying. You sound simple and basic like a ordinary thinker while I sound too advanced for you. I told you your thought process is just retaarded but you just wouldn't listen.

What I asked you was to list the achievements of Shepopotamus that made her in your moronic world intelligent and you are running and dodging like a bushrat.

So you can write all this volume of stories instead of answering that question?

Can you see how disorientated fcktards become when in the Sagamite abattoir? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 11:49am On Aug 24, 2014
Sagamite:

What I asked you was to list the achievements of Shepopotamus that made her in your moronic world intelligent and you are running and dodging like a bushrat.

So you can write all this volume of stories instead of answering that question?

Can you see how disorientated fcktards become when in the Sagamite abattoir? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
For how long will you keep sounding stuupid? I first asked you from the beginning to prove that Patience is dumb HAVE YOU DONE THAT ?? And you expect me to answer your question?? Your retaardness just baffles me.

If you think Patience is dumb cos she has not made an achievement like finding cure for the Ebola virus then it means you are also dumb cos you have no achievements too.
You have been a loser from the start. Instead of running away and accepting your floggings you still remain here sounding more retaard more so stuupid.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by iconize(m): 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
Blackteeth:
For how long will you keep sounding stuupid? I first asked you from the beginning to prove that Patience is dumb HAVE YOU DONE THAT ?? And you expect me to answer your question?? Your retaardness just baffles me.

If you think Patience is dumb cos she has not made an achievement like finding cure for the Ebola virus then it means you are also dumb cos you have no achievements too.
You have been a loser from the start. Instead of running away and accepting your floggings you still remain here sounding more retaard more so stuupid.

Are you the only person who does not know sagamite?

He's a proud dunce claiming clever d_ick.

In his intelligent world, population is the only determinant of a city.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
iconize:

Are you the only person who does not know sagamite?

He's a proud dunce claiming clever d_ick.

In his intelligent world, population is the only determinant of a city.
I thought I was the only one who noticed that dude is sick. If there are others who recognize him as a proud dunce then it means his retaardness is official.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by iconize(m): 8:49am On Aug 25, 2014
Blackteeth:
I thought I was the only one who noticed that dude is sick. If there are others who recognize him as a proud dunce then it means his retaardness is official.

Sagamite is that one mentally challenged dude who's proud of his dumbness.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 10:11am On Aug 25, 2014
^^^10,000 likes
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
Blackteeth:

It is generally accepted by people with a brain that Patience is dumb. And you challenged all the things that makes people come to this conclusion, which has led to you being asked what is her achievement, since you refuse to accept she is too dumb to have achievements.

So person, tell us the achievements of your Jesus Christ on Earth instead of all the moronic diversion and attempts to run you have been trying. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
iconize:

Sagamite is that one mentally challenged dude who's proud of his dumbness.

Blackteeth: ^^^10,000 likes

Oya, fcktards finish this sentence:

"Fcktards of the same feather, ........................

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
Sagamite:

[b]It is generally accepted by people with a brain that Patience is dumb. And you challenged all the things that makes people come to this conclusion, [/b]which has led to you being asked what is her achievement, since you refuse to accept she is too dumb to have achievements.

So person, tell us the achievements of your Jesus Christ on Earth instead of all the moronic diversion and attempts to run you have been trying. grin grin grin grin grin
Each time anyone is criticizing Patience the reason has always been her poor English skills. This shows that the problem most people like you have with Patience is just her poor communication ability and nothing else.

Only retaarded iidiots like you and the rest of your kind will conclude that someone is dumb because she can't speak English. SHAME
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
Blackteeth:
Each time anyone is criticizing Patience the reason has always been her poor English skills. This shows that the problem most people like you have with Patience is just her poor communication ability and nothing else.

Only retaarded iidiots like you and the rest of your kind will conclude that someone is dumb because she can't speak English. SHAME

The request was for you to tell us her achievements, fooool!

You seem to be happy to write story as thick as the Bible about anything else except telling us the achievements of a Dumbo that you saw that makes you think she is intelligent. You keep on dodging the simple question that you are running like a sissy from.

When I told you you were a person, you thought I was wrong?

person, Sagamite will always roast you! cool

Now, come back and come and give us another long rant instead of telling us your Einstein's achievement. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
Sagamite:

The request was for you to tell us her achievements, fooool!

You seem to be happy to write story as thick as the Bible about anything else except telling us the achievements of a Dumbo that you saw that makes you think she is intelligent. You keep on dodging the simple question that you are running like a sissy from.

When I told you you were a person, you thought I was wrong?

person, Sagamite will always roast you! cool

Now, come back and come and give us another long rant instead of telling us your Einstein's achievement. grin grin grin grin grin
My friend shuut the hell up.
I first asked you to prove that Patience is dumb. HAVE YOU DONE THAT??
Anything even as little as getting married and raising kids is an achievement. So what the hell is your talk about achievement all about? I have seen you have nothing else to say and you keep hiding your battered arsse under your stupid talk of achievement.
You must be a fairly used retaard grin grin grin
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
Blackteeth:
My friend shuut the hell up.
I first asked you to prove that Patience is dumb. HAVE YOU DONE THAT??
Anything even as little as getting married and raising kids is an achievement.[color=#990000][/color] So what the hell is your talk about achievement all about? I have seen you have nothing else to say and you keep hiding your battered arsse under your stupid talk of achievement.
You must be a fairly used retaard grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ehen! grin grin grin grin

Now we are getting there.

You are surely a pure cretinous person!

This what your argument has been all this while and it shows I am never wrong when I call someone a person! grin grin grin grin

To you, if someone can even find their way to the Bush to take a shyt, they are Einstein. grin

If they can switch on the TV by pressing the remote control, then they have achieved. grin

Complete, pure, moronic person! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ehen! grin grin grin grin

Now we are getting there.

You are surely a pure cretinous person!

This what your argument has been all this while and it shows I am never wrong when I call someone a person! grin grin grin grin

To you, if someone can even find their way to the Bush to take a shyt, they are Einstein. grin

If they can switch on the TV by pressing the remote control, then they have achieved. grin

Complete, pure, moronic person! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
One thing I have discovered about you is that you assume you are too smart but you are plain dumb.
Are you saying that getting married and raising kids is not an achievement regardless of the scale?? shocked shocked

Now let me school you dunce. If there has to be an achievement, there should be a GOAL first. If I make it my goal to get married and raise kids and it happened as I planned then I it should be established that I haved ACHIEVED my goal. Do you get it dunce??

You asked for what patience has achieved and I have given you one. If you are not satisfied with that then you are so STUUPID not to SPECIFY the kind of achievement your were referring to.

Bro I have told you several times that my level is far beyond yours. I really have to start ignoring you because I have been giving you free education. It's time you start paying me for educating you. BIG FOOOL grin grin grin
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
Blackteeth:
One thing I have discovered about you is that you assume you are too smart but you are plain dumb.
Are you saying that getting married and raising kids is not an achievement regardless of the scale?? shocked shocked

Now let me school you dunce. If there has to be an achievement, there should be a GOAL first. If I make it my goal to get married and raise kids and it happened as I planned then I it should be established that I haved ACHIEVED my goal. Do you get it dunce??

You asked for what patience has achieved and I have given you one. If you are not satisfied with that then you are so STUUPID not to SPECIFY the kind of achievement your were referring to.

Bro I have told you several times that my level is far beyond yours. I really have to start ignoring you because I have been giving you free education. It's time you start paying me for educating you. BIG FOOOL grin grin grin

You are a pure cretinous person!

So if a man's GOAL is to open the door to go outside, then he is a genius in your daft world? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic person! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
Sagamite:

So if a man's GOAL is to open the door to go outside, then he is a genius in your daft world? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Teenage pregnancies must also be an achievement. Chai chai chai.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
Sagamite:

JESUS CHRIST!!!!! WHAT DA FUCCK??
Listen dude, if you have nothing sensible to say, kindly shut it and and stop spewing trash dumbo.
Did I ever say that a man who opens a door is a genius?? He only ACHIEVED his goal of opening the door. Simple. There is nothing GENIUS about this matter.
Your degree of madness is simply overboard. Damn!!! angry angry angry
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Teenage pregnancies must also be an achievement. Chai chai chai.
Do you have a brain at all? I don't think you do so no need wasting time on you.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
Blackteeth:
Do you have a brain at all? I don't think you do so no need wasting time on you.

I was following the discussion because I love the first lady so much and thank to your reasoning I discovered that a teenage pregnancy is an achievement too, provided it was a young girl's goal. Am I wrong?

Goal → realisation → achievement

A young girl's desire to have a baby → intercourse → teenage pregnancy
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I was following the discussion because I love the first lady so much and thank to your reasoning I discovered that a teenage pregnancy is an achievement too, provided it was a young girl's goal. Am I wrong?

A young girl's desire to have a baby → intercourse → teenage pregnancy
Oh common... You are not ready for this.
YES OF COURSE. She made her achievement because that was her AIM. The fact that you consider her achievement wrong DOES NOT matter. In the eyes of the teenage girl she has made her ACHIEVEMENT. There are achievements on the good side and there are those on the wrong side. If a thief has a GOAL to rob a bank and he was successful didnt he ACHIEVE his GOAL? Yes he did but it was an achiement on the wrong side.
If you need an example of an achievement then you MUST state whether it should positive or negative or both.
For your information, the word ACHIEVEMENT is not always used to represent something positive. It includes the negative as well. The reason you came up with what you said is because you were ASSUMING that every achievement MUST be positive. THATS WRONG!!
I hope you understand.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 26, 2014
Blackteeth:
Oh common... You are not ready for this.
YES OF COURSE. She made her achievement because that was her AIM. The fact that you consider her achievement wrong DOES NOT matter. In the eyes of the teenage girl she has made her ACHIEVEMENT. There are achievements on the good side and there are those on the wrong side. If a thief has a GOAL to rob a bank and he was successful didnt he ACHIEVE his GOAL? Yes he did but it was an achiement on the wrong side.
If you need an example of an achievement then you MUST state whether it should positive or negative or both.
For your information, the word ACHIEVEMENT is not always used to represent something positive. It includes the negative as well. The reason you came up with what you said is because you were ASSUMING that every achievement MUST be positive. THATS WRONG!!
I hope you understand.

Your reasoning proves then that not every achievement is a sign of a person's intelligence.

In the first lady's genereation almost all women got married, does it mean that they are / were ALL intelligent?
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 5:38am On Aug 26, 2014
Blackteeth:
JESUS CHRIST!!!!! WHAT DA FUCCK??
Listen dude, if you have nothing sensible to say, kindly shut it and and stop spewing trash dumbo.
Did I ever say that a man who opens a door is a genius?? He only ACHIEVED his goal of opening the door. Simple. There is nothing GENIUS about this matter.
Your degree of madness is simply overboard. Damn!!! angry angry angry

If opening a door is an "achievement" (as it is in your moronic world), do you know how many achievements one can rack up in one single year? shocked

That makes the person a GENIUS in your moronic world! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are as daft as they come.

A pure, undiluted person! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 5:45am On Aug 26, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Your reasoning proves then that not every achievement is a sign of a person's intelligence.

In the first lady's genereation almost all women got married, does it mean that they are / were ALL intelligent?

What is wrong with you?

The man has already told you that everyone is equally intelligent because they can have achievements like opening a door and you are still asking if ALL were intelligent? grin grin grin grin grin

You want to reason with a person that thinks because a man decides he wants to watch what is going on on TV and then turns his head to do so, he is an achiever? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even the fact he wants to respond to my post and he types something makes him an achiever.

Even when a paedophile wants to molest a child in his care and he does so, he is an achiever.

When a black boy decides to stab another kid for looking at him without respect, to this person, he is an achiever.

This is the kind of person that has a right to vote?

E no go better for democracy.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You need to think very well to understand what is going on here cos this is not a matter for those who reason too light.

First of all you need to understand what intelligence is. If you don't know the true meaning of intelligence then you won't understand what am trying to say here.

Every achievement is definitely as a sign of intelligence because these achievements do not happen by accident. It comes after making some judgements and reasoning. For your information intelligence doesn't ONLY mean when you are a rocket scientist. Intelligence comes in a range of low to high.

In this argument the poster I was arguing with asked me to specify what Patience has achieved in her lifetime BUT he did not SPECIFY the SCALE of achievement. As long as he never specified the scale of the achievement whether high or low then I am 100% right to tell him that even getting married and raising kids is an achievement. And this achievement can only happen if you are intelligent enough to impress your man, and if you are intelligent enough to plan out how you will get married. But the false impression and problem you are having here is that YOU THINK you need to be as intelligent as king Solomon before you can be called and intelligent person. That's where you and the poster I am arguing with are getting it wrong. There different scales of intelligence and Patience Jonathan is an intelligent woman at a SATISFACTORY and GOOD scale. Simple.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 10:45am On Aug 26, 2014
Sagamite:

If opening a door is an "achievement" (as it is in your moronic world), do you know how many achievements one can rack up in one single year? shocked

That makes the person a GENIUS in your moronic world! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are as daft as they come.

A pure, undiluted person! grin grin grin grin grin grin
I told you several times that my level of reasoning is too advanced for you to decode but you wouldn't listen.
You must be a retaard not know that achievements and intelligence comes in different degrees. Opening the door is only minor achievement but still in the CLASS of what can be termed ACHIEVEMENT.
Only a high dose retaaard like you will assume that when the term INTELLIGENCE is used it is only referring to people like Albert Einstein. Therefore if I tell you that Patience is intelligent your dumb arsse mind will translate it to mean that Patience is a GENIUS.

Bro am not at your level of reasoning. Am just too advanced for you to catch so everything I say is sounding basic and cheap to understand.
The ways of God cannot be understood because his intellectual level is too superior to decipher too easily.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 11:23am On Aug 26, 2014
Blackteeth:
I told you several times that my level of reasoning is too advanced for you to decode but you wouldn't listen.
You must be a retaard not know that achievements and intelligence comes in different degrees. Opening the door is only minor achievement but still in the CLASS of what can be termed ACHIEVEMENT.
Only a high dose retaaard like you will assume that when the term INTELLIGENCE is used it is only referring to people like Albert Einstein. Therefore if I tell you that Patience is intelligent your dumb arsse mind will translate it to mean that Patience is a GENIUS.

Bro am not at your level of reasoning. Am just too advanced for you to catch so everything I say is sounding basic and cheap to understand.
The ways of God cannot be understood because his intellectual level is too superior to decipher too easily.

Look at the person saying his reasoning is "advanced"?

But person, you said everyone is equally intelligent? grin grin grin grin grin

Is Patience not equally as intelligent as Einstein? grin grin grin

Okay, lets have more fun. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tell us what makes an achievement minor and what makes an achievement major. grin grin grin grin

Then tell us the major achievements of Shepopotamus. grin grin grin

Now, all of you, watch the person get panick again and start dodging or attempting diversion. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
Sagamite:

Look at the person saying his reasoning is "advanced"?

But person, you said everyone is equally intelligent? grin grin grin grin grin

Is Patience not equally as intelligent as Einstein? grin grin grin

Okay, lets have more fun. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tell us what makes an achievement minor and what makes an achievement major. grin grin grin grin

Then tell us the major achievements of Shepopotamus. grin grin grin

Now, all of you, watch the person get panick again and start dodging or attempting diversion. grin grin grin grin
You keep showing you are a BIG FOOOL. Did I say every human is EQUALLY intelligent or ALMOST EQUALLY INTELLIGENT excluding the mentally ill?? You cant differentiate the two?? Or you are now resorting to lies to save your burning arsse ehn? Foool

You mean I should tell you what makes an achievement minor and major? So achievements has no SCALE AND COMPLEXITY setting them apart?? YOU ARE INDEED A REAL FUCCKTARD YOU CALL OTHERS.

Secondly you want me to tell you the major achievement of Patience?? And you think your foolish question is necessary? Since I never stated that Patience is genius I DO NOT NEED TO STATE HER MAJOR ACHIEMENT OK?? Its only IF I stated that she is a genius that I MUST have to prove she is indeed a genius by stating her major achievements.

What's pissing me off about you is that you assume you are extremely smart and no one is better than you but you are as useless as feaces when you meet someone like me who is way above your level. You are nothing but a DUMBFUCKTARD when compared to me.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
Blackteeth:
You keep showing you are a BIG FOOOL. Did I say every human is EQUALLY intelligent or ALMOST EQUALLY INTELLIGENT excluding the mentally ill?? You cant differentiate the two?? Or you are now resorting to lies to save your burning arsse ehn? Foool

You mean I should tell you what makes an achievement minor and major? So achievements has no SCALE AND COMPLEXITY setting them apart?? YOU ARE INDEED A REAL FUCCKTARD YOU CALL OTHERS.

Secondly you want me to tell you the major achievement of Patience?? And you think your foolish question is necessary? Since I never stated that Patience is genius I DO NOT NEED TO STATE HER MAJOR ACHIEMENT OK?? Its only IF I stated that she is a genius that I MUST have to prove she is indeed a genius by stating her major achievements.

What's pissing me off about you is that you assume you are extremely smart and no one is better than you but you are as useless as feaces when you meet someone like me who is way above your level. You are nothing but a DUMBFUCKTARD when compared to me.

Tell me how the scale and complexity differ, person!

In your moronic world Shepopotamus is "almost" grin grin grin grin grin equally as intelligent as Margaret Thatcher, Angela Merkel because she can tie her wrappa and do her gele?

Abi tying wrappa and doing gele is not a goal that when done is 9th wonder of the world achievement? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kai! It is a curse to be stewpid o. See how Sagamite go just they use you dey do yeye. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
Sagamite:

Tell me how the scale and complexity differ, person!

In your moronic world Shepopotamus is "almost" grin grin grin grin grin equally as intelligent as Margaret Thatcher, Angela Merkel because she can tie her wrappa and do her gele?

Abi tying wrappa and doing gele is not a goal that when done is 9th wonder of the world achievement? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kai! It is a curse to be stewpid o. See how Sagamite go just they use you dey do yeye. grin grin grin grin grin grin
I told you you are DUMBFUCKTARD and you thought I was kidding.

Can you give me proof that Margret Thatcher is FAR MORE INTELLIGENT than Patience Jonathan?? Or are you saying that because Magret Thatcher was prime minister and patience is just a "common" first lady who can't speak a borrowed language called English therefore Magret Thatcher is FAR MORE INTELLIGENT? Is that your LAME line of reasoning? Do you think Patience Jonathan CANNOT be a better Prime Minister than Margret if she has a sound education and well informed?? As long as Patience is not mentally sick you have to provide AN EVIDENCE which proves that Margret Thatcher is FAR MORE INTELLIGENT.

You just keep sounding more retaard and a dumbfucktard with each of your comments.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
Blackteeth:
You need to think very well to understand what is going on here cos this is not a matter for those who reason too light.

First of all you need to understand what intelligence is. If you don't know the true meaning of intelligence then you won't understand what am trying to say here.

Every achievement is definitely as a sign of intelligence because these achievements do not happen by accident. It comes after making some judgements and reasoning. For your information intelligence doesn't ONLY mean when you are a rocket scientist. Intelligence comes in a range of low to high.

In this argument the poster I was arguing with asked me to specify what Patience has achieved in her lifetime BUT he did not SPECIFY the SCALE of achievement. As long as he never specified the scale of the achievement whether high or low then I am 100% right to tell him that even getting married and raising kids is an achievement. And this achievement can only happen if you are intelligent enough to impress your man, and if you are intelligent enough to plan out how you will get married. But the false impression and problem you are having here is that YOU THINK you need to be as intelligent as king Solomon before you can be called and intelligent person. That's where you and the poster I am arguing with are getting it wrong. There different scales of intelligence and Patience Jonathan is an intelligent woman at a SATISFACTORY and GOOD scale. Simple.

You have not answered my question. Are all married women intelligent?
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
Sagamite:

What is wrong with you?

The man has already told you that everyone is equally intelligent because they can have achievements like opening a door and you are still asking if ALL were intelligent? grin grin grin grin grin

You want to reason with a person that thinks because a man decides he wants to watch what is going on on TV and then turns his head to do so, he is an achiever? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even the fact he wants to respond to my post and he types something makes him an achiever.

Even when a paedophile wants to molest a child in his care and he does so, he is an achiever.

When a black boy decides to stab another kid for looking at him without respect, to this person, he is an achiever.

This is the kind of person that has a right to vote?

E no go better for democracy.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Democracy re-considered. wink

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
Blackteeth:
I told you you are DUMBFUCKTARD and you thought I was kidding.

Can you give me proof that Margret Thatcher is FAR MORE INTELLIGENT than Patience Jonathan?? Or are you saying that because Magret Thatcher was prime minister and patience is just a "common" first lady who can't speak a borrowed language called English therefore Magret Thatcher is FAR MORE INTELLIGENT? Is that your LAME line of reasoning? Do you think Patience Jonathan CANNOT be a better Prime Minister than Margret if she has a sound education and well informed?? As long as Patience is not mentally sick you have to provide AN EVIDENCE which proves that Margret Thatcher is FAR MORE INTELLIGENT.

You just keep sounding more retaard and a dumbfucktard with each of your comments.

So you think it was only Margaret Thatchers education that made her? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What proof do you have that Margret Thatcher is not FAR MORE INTELLIGENT than Patience Jonathan? grin

You are assuming she is not despite how stupidly she has shown she is? grin grin grin grin grin

You are a pure moronic person! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

COVID-19: El-Zakzaky’s Wife, Zinat Tests Positive In Prison / Diphtheria: States Consider Facemasks As Cases Escalate / NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.