Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

BREAKING NEWS: INEC Declares Aregbesola As Winner Of Osun Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: INEC Declares Aregbesola As Winner Of Osun Election (1439 Views)

Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner / Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner / Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: INEC Declares Aregbesola As Winner Of Osun Election by macdanpets(m): 5:34am On Aug 10, 2014
Source: http://www.currentnewsnow.com/?p=1272
The Independent Electoral Commission, INEC has officially announced Governor Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola as the winner of the just concluded gubernatorial election in Osun State Nigeria

According to INEC returning officer, whi is also the VC Obafemi Awolowo University OAU Ile-Ife, Professor Bamitale Omole, Rauf Aregbesola polled a totalof 394,684 votes to defeat the Peoples Democratic Party candidate, Iyiola Omisore, who polled 292,747 votes.

With this official announcement by the Independent National Electoral Commission, the incumbent, Ogbeni Raud Aregbesola is reelected and returned as the governor of Osun State for the next four years.

Details soon... Source: http://www.currentnewsnow.com/?p=1272
Re: BREAKING NEWS: INEC Declares Aregbesola As Winner Of Osun Election by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 10, 2014
Atleast this is a write up of a journalist. Now I can believe. Congrats to Ogbeni Rauf cool
Re: BREAKING NEWS: INEC Declares Aregbesola As Winner Of Osun Election by AbuMaryam1(m): 5:54am On Aug 10, 2014
Where are the PDP e warriors come and show soortmanship.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: INEC Declares Aregbesola As Winner Of Osun Election by shikshark: 5:59am On Aug 10, 2014
ffk should be arrested for the blors he is sharing during the election

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: INEC Declares Aregbesola As Winner Of Osun Election by Chloekim(m): 6:01am On Aug 10, 2014
Congratulations to the peoples choice/man. Let the votes count. Congrats Ogbeni Aregbe. Ogbeni lekan sii!!!!!!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: INEC Declares Aregbesola As Winner Of Osun Election by Horlawoomey(m): 6:04am On Aug 10, 2014
Congratulations to the Ogbeni
Re: BREAKING NEWS: INEC Declares Aregbesola As Winner Of Osun Election by 1stola: 6:09am On Aug 10, 2014
Let's see if he'll still continue to share the odorless fufu grin grin
Nigerian polithiefcians. grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: INEC Declares Aregbesola As Winner Of Osun Election by tellmoon(m): 6:10am On Aug 10, 2014
Say me congrats 2 d winner. But that was keen sha.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: INEC Declares Aregbesola As Winner Of Osun Election by Wellbeloved2014(m): 6:26am On Aug 10, 2014
Them still dey collate oooo, dem neva announce... Bh from indications now #AregbeGOMINA
Re: BREAKING NEWS: INEC Declares Aregbesola As Winner Of Osun Election by basty: 6:31am On Aug 10, 2014
FFK, like father like son. A traitor
Re: BREAKING NEWS: INEC Declares Aregbesola As Winner Of Osun Election by PassingShot(m): 6:35am On Aug 10, 2014
basty: FFK, like father like son. A traitor

You can say that again.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: INEC Declares Aregbesola As Winner Of Osun Election by Sylvarresta(m): 6:45am On Aug 10, 2014
Clear throat; congratulation to the pple of State of Osun... In Ladokites voice, "intimidation we condone not". UP APC.. I used dettol to cook for my enemies, if I don't take care of them, who will. Sai Ogbeni
Re: BREAKING NEWS: INEC Declares Aregbesola As Winner Of Osun Election by gunuvi(m): 7:27am On Aug 10, 2014
I am a passionate PDP member but I have always said it that Omisore is not a credible candidate that can floor Aregbe.
Congratulations APC.

(1) (Reply)

ABEOKUTA: Ex Governor, Others Set To Dump APC For AGN / Ever Seen Pres.obama On A Tan Suit Before / 4eva:Position Of "Oba or Obale or Bale" Just Mean Representative of the Emperor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.