Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Congratulations Aregbesola, Congratulations GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations Aregbesola, Congratulations GEJ (1113 Views)

Reception Given To Aregbesola From His Hometown Residents. / Congratulations GEJ And GMB / Congratulations GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations Aregbesola, Congratulations GEJ by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 10, 2014
I wish to congratulate the Incumvent governor on his re-election, it was indeed a great battle and the peoples choice emerged winner. Though am a member of PDP, dis is a victory for our democracy were people with questionable pasts are voted out. I also want to congratulate President Goodluck Jonathan for creating peaceful environment for people to come out freely in Nigeria and cast their votes. In the History of Nigeria such elections has never been held. Unlike previous administration were rigging was done in broad day light, numbers manipulated in abuja. He may not be a perfect President, but he has laid a great foundation for our democracy for generations to come, making the electorates know their votes counts and changing the mentality of politicians thinking that once u have PDD ticket you are automatically there, if for nothing I commend him for this. No permanent friend, no permanent enemy, just permanent interest.

God bless Nigeria, we will get their some day.

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations Aregbesola, Congratulations GEJ by Ezedon(m): 6:51am On Aug 10, 2014
Phe.De.Phe all the way, share the money
Re: Congratulations Aregbesola, Congratulations GEJ by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 10, 2014
This victory of Aregbeshola has nothing to do with GEJ.....it's a people that knew what they want and went for it with determination despite the harassment and intimidation by ex-militants dressed in army uniform and hooded and fake DSS brought in by GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Aregbesola, Congratulations GEJ by 6barz(m): 7:14am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy: This victory of Aregbeshola has nothing to do with GEJ.....it's a people that knew what they want and went for it with determination despite the harassment and intimidation by ex-militants dressed in army uniform and hooded and fake DSS brought in by GEJ.

Don't mind those paid hacks. Congratulations to GEJ for what exactly?

To imagine the doofus even said
hazekctravels: I also want to congratulate President Goodluck Jonathan for creating peaceful environment for people to come out freely in Nigeria and cast their votes. In the History of Nigeria such elections has never been held.
God bless Nigeria, we will get their some day.

F-ing Jester.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Aregbesola, Congratulations GEJ by egift(m): 7:23am On Aug 10, 2014

There is NO congratulations to Zoologist Goodluck Jonathan for trying very hard to install an alleged murder, doing all he could to subvert the will of the people and deny them of their choice. Tell Jonathan to send his Congratulation to Ogbeni before I activate "Vextation".
Re: Congratulations Aregbesola, Congratulations GEJ by kkkp: 7:37am On Aug 10, 2014
Lolzzzz we all knw Aregbeshola Will win from d begining....he really tried for Osun.
Re: Congratulations Aregbesola, Congratulations GEJ by Caseless: 8:04am On Aug 10, 2014
Op, haven't you heard that over 250 chieftains of apc were arrested across the state? What should we thank gej for, is it for the symptomatic militarism or rigging of the election in some LGs to favor his candidate, omisore?
If apc thank gej for the victory in osun, then, it is very possible for the jews to thank adolf hitler for extermination of jewish ppl.
Re: Congratulations Aregbesola, Congratulations GEJ by babyhrt(m): 8:44am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy: This victory of Aregbeshola has nothing to do with GEJ.....it's a people that knew what they want and went for it with determination despite the harassment and intimidation by ex-militants dressed in army uniform and hooded and fake DSS brought in by GEJ.
my brother, how can u possibly reason like dis.ur kinsman Obasanjo presided over several elections that were massively fraudulent bt Gej has been able to set a standard of peaceful free n fair election,a fact dat even d APC attested to in d Ekiti election..besides,how did get to knw ex militants were among d security men dat guaranteed d election victory dat u r celebrating now.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations Aregbesola, Congratulations GEJ by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2014
babyhrt: my brother, how can u possibly reason like dis.ur kinsman Obasanjo presided over several elections that were massively fraudulent bt Gej has been able to set a standard of peaceful free n fair election,a fact dat even d APC attested to in d Ekiti election..besides,how did get to knw ex militants were among d security men dat guaranteed d election victory dat u r celebrating now.

Why were the arm carrying men hooded up ? Why exactly were they hiding their faces? Mostly with no name tags.

OBJ didn't send thousands of police and supposedly military men in hoods to go and supervise local state elections.....Obasanjo may be brash and have short comings? but never put him in the same sentence with this current president that have surrounded himself with very bad and useless set of political advisers..
Re: Congratulations Aregbesola, Congratulations GEJ by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2014
@OP..,very true. But dont bother having back and forth arguement with people that are already BLINDED by tribal bigotry and hate. We all recall the dark days when election results were written before election day and announced by INEC chairman in Abuja. In fact, prior to this time and in spite of the fact that Nigeria has had several elections since 1999, many Nigerians are voting for the first time in their life.

Whether they like it or not, posterity will always remember GEJ as that president who institutionalized free and fair elections in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations Aregbesola, Congratulations GEJ by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 10, 2014
babyhrt: my brother, how can u possibly reason like dis.ur kinsman Obasanjo presided over several elections that were massively fraudulent bt Gej has been able to set a standard of peaceful free n fair election,a fact dat even d APC attested to in d Ekiti election..besides,how did get to knw ex militants were among d security men dat guaranteed d election victory dat u r celebrating now.
Pls tell dem cos dey seem to forget so soon.. during obasanjos time we knew d peoples vote didnt matter, it is who obasanjo anoints dat takes d seat.. dis people insulting gej, wat did dey say during obasanjos time? Nigerians very hard to please set of backward people
Re: Congratulations Aregbesola, Congratulations GEJ by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2014
egift:

There is NO congratulations to Zoologist Goodluck Jonathan for trying very hard to install an alleged murder, doing all he could to subvert the will of the people and deny them of their choice. Tell Jonathan to send his Congratulation to Ogbeni before I activate "Vextation".
If the president wants to install a governor in osun non of u can stop him. But u foools tink its ur power dat made it possible. . Obasanjo single handedly installed President Yaradua and so many governors in Nigeria. Dont under estimate wat a sitting President can do..
Re: Congratulations Aregbesola, Congratulations GEJ by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 10, 2014
6barz:

Don't mind those paid hacks. Congratulations to GEJ for what exactly?

To imagine the doofus even said

F-ing Jester.
Ur d one dat is dumb here and lack sense of reasoning.. anyways ur a small boy, so u will always reason like a boy.. men who have seen terrible things in these country understands my message very well. .

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Aregbesola, Congratulations GEJ by 6barz(m): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2014
Sincere9gerian: @OP..,very true. But dont bother having back and forth arguement with people that are already BLINDED by tribal bigotry and hate. We all recall the dark days when election results were written before election day and announced by INEC chairman in Abuja. In fact, prior to this time and in spite of the fact that Nigeria has had several elections since 1999, many Nigerians are voting for the first time in their life.

Whether they like it or not, posterity will always remember GEJ as that president who institutionalized free and fair elections in Nigeria.

Mr bottle baby,

Posterity will remember GEJ as the most clannish leader in the WORLD ever. Free and fair elections? You call hounding of opposition members free and fair? I guess if i pick you up and lock you up in a room while feeding you 3 square meals a day means I have a loving and caring heart?

We can see through the bullshit.
Re: Congratulations Aregbesola, Congratulations GEJ by 6barz(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2014
hazekctravels:
If the president wants to install a governor in osun non of u can stop him. But u foools tink its ur power dat made it possible. . Obasanjo single handedly installed President Yaradua and so many governors in Nigeria. Dont under estimate wat a sitting President can do..
hazekctravels:

Ur d one dat is dumb here and lack sense of reasoning.. anyways ur a small boy, so u will always reason like a boy.. men who have seen terrible things in these country understands my message very well. .

The president can as well install governors in all the states of the federation. How did GEJ get into the presidency? Through OBJ, No? So i guess you should castigate GEJ for collecting a fraudulent gift from a fraudulent man or you think i give a hoot about OBJ?

Save us the "don't underestimate what a sitting president can do" nonsense? Can GEJ do more than Abacha or Babangida? You people amaze me through your lack of foresight. When it is time to kick him out, even his DSS allies won't save him

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Aregbesola, Congratulations GEJ by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 10, 2014
Sincere9gerian: @OP..,very true. But dont bother having back and forth arguement with people that are already BLINDED by tribal bigotry and hate. We all recall the dark days when election results were written before election day and announced by INEC chairman in Abuja. In fact, prior to this time and in spite of the fact that Nigeria has had several elections since 1999, many Nigerians are voting for the first time in their life.

I dont blame dem cos most of dem were kids.. election results were announced in abuja back in obasanjos administration, he didnt care wat the people tinks or who dey voted for, wat matters is whom he has anointed.. to tink dat dis foools are even more dumb alleging dat GEJ deployed militants to osun yet dere was no death recorded so far or people being short or ballot boxes hijacked by the masked gun men.. I always say it, the problem of dis country is not just d leaders, but the cintizens, worst set of people u can have dealings wit in ur entire life..it will take Nigeria more dan 500yrs to develop. Even if u bring Jesus down from heaven dey will still abuse him and call him names, and if u chek dem well dey are worst dan the leader dey are calling bad names in every aspect. . Good radiance to bad rubish..
Re: Congratulations Aregbesola, Congratulations GEJ by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 10, 2014
6barz:

The president can as well install governors in all the states of the federation. How did GEJ get into the presidency? Through OBJ, No? So i guess you should castigate GEJ for collecting a fraudulent gift from a fraudulent man or you think i give a hoot about OBJ?

Save us the "don't underestimate what a sitting president can do" nonsense? Can GEJ do more than Abacha or Babangida? You people amaze me through your lack of foresight. When it is time to kick him out, even his DSS allies won't save him
U will only kick him out in ur dreams.. so keep dreaming goon..
Re: Congratulations Aregbesola, Congratulations GEJ by egift(m): 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
hazekctravels: If the president wants to install a governor in osun non of u can stop him. But u foools tink its ur power dat made it possible. . Obasanjo single handedly installed President Yaradua and so many governors in Nigeria. Dont under estimate wat a sitting President can do..

@Bold: OBJ also installed Jonathan, yet see what you guys have thrown at him because of all the crumbs you are getting from Jonathan. So that is why Nigerians are no longer interested in any installations from the Coven of the Claws. From now on, we will do all we can as people to elect our leaders, including kicking cluelessness out of office grin
Re: Congratulations Aregbesola, Congratulations GEJ by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
egift:

@Bold: OBJ also installed Jonathan, yet see what you guys have thrown at him because of all the crumbs you are getting from Jonathan. So that is why Nigerians are no longer interested in any installations from the Coven of the Claws. From now on, we will do all we can as people to elect our leaders, including kicking cluelessness out of office grin
As clueless as he is, none of ur generation can achieve wat he has achieved. .
Re: Congratulations Aregbesola, Congratulations GEJ by egift(m): 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
hazekctravels: As clueless as he is, none of ur generation can achieve wat he has achieved. .

Tell us what he achieved? Does it include:
- That the man he looted the treasury of Bayelsa got caught. Alams did not mention him and was later compensated with a pardon.
- That his boss died and he was next in line. Jonathan was so weak he could not step into the privilege before him. Mrs YarAdua was humiliating the VP in the kitchen. For weeks, Jonathan could not hold the NEC meeting (even lied to Nigerians that he spoke with the President, when never did). Nigerians had to march the streets to rescue him. Even the Senate had to circumnavigate the constitution just to push him through, by what was called the Doctrine of Necessity.

Today the man is telling us that "Stealing is not Corruption". Yet you are here insulting everyone just because you have your eyes on the loot. May God deliver you.
Re: Congratulations Aregbesola, Congratulations GEJ by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 11, 2014
egift:

Tell us what he achieved? Does it include:
- That the man he looted the treasury of Bayelsa got caught. Alams did not mention him and was later compensated with a pardon.
- That his boss died and he was next in line. Jonathan was so weak he could not step into the privilege before him. Mrs YarAdua was humiliating the VP in the kitchen. For weeks, Jonathan could not hold the NEC meeting (even lied to Nigerians that he spoke with the President, when never did). Nigerians had to march the streets to rescue him. Even the Senate had to circumnavigate the constitution just to push him through, by what was called the Doctrine of Necessity.

Today the man is telling us that "Stealing is not Corruption". Yet you are here insulting everyone just because you have your eyes on the loot. May God deliver you.
And deliver u too.. why dont u come out and contest for his position? Is any body stopping u? Olodo
Re: Congratulations Aregbesola, Congratulations GEJ by egift(m): 12:16am On Aug 11, 2014
hazekctravels: And deliver u too.. why dont u come out and contest for his position? Is any body stopping u? Olodo

Nwokem, if you do not know what to blab about, take a nap.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, El-rufai Should Discuss With Boko Haram - Prophet / President Jonathan Lacks The Experience To Lead Nigeria- Atiku Abubakar / Declare Your Assets Now, CNPP Tells Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.