Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin (38627 Views)

PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists / Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll / BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by doctimi(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2014
I'm so happy for Ogbeni Rauf..... This is truly the wish of the people.... To hell with stomach infrastructure of my Ekiti people. Upon all the roasted corn Sen. Omisore chopped publicly. Chopping agbado all around the villages. GEJ &INEC, you did well by not subverting the will of the people. Kudos to u all. Anyways, Sen. Omisore, let it be known that 'Two corns does not make a right'. Mr. Bisade (Lagbaja) I'm so happy you didn't accept Omisore's Campaign invitation. Your popularity for sink like Titanic...... Congrats to all lovers of Good governance! APC.....Change!

16 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 10, 2014
dickoflife: it shall never be well with u and ur family for that statement.what biz of urs is it whom we decide. Alaishanfani omo radarada.

Ko ni ra gba fun gbo idele e. Timper lo Ma pa e danu. Iwo at gbo idele ma sho fo ni.
Iwo omale jatijati. Your life would forever be as miserable as that of omisore today, may your life not have bearing as a man chasing inec case in court.
The next time you use your stupidly smelly fingers to type rubbish to me, I would eslap you and your generations and they won't recover again. Ode.

8 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by sirjohnson(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2014
The best man won. Read the full story and figures here: www.hajweidx6r

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by king94(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2014
Eneze1:

They should not try with Omisore, he doesn't have a good reputation and that is what citizens are looking for now not party
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by dollarsplenty(m): 8:00am On Aug 10, 2014
ibrash600: congrats aregbe, congrats APC....
omisore can and go die undecided
Ebele Ebola Jonathan should put his head in shame, he sent arm forces to osun state as if na thir
chibok girls dy... God pass u, u will cry come

STOP ABUSING AN "ABUSED" MAN. GEJ IS ANGRY RIGHT NOW

quote me and abuse me make thunder fire you angry

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Toppie2(f): 8:00am On Aug 10, 2014
mizzy007: U see wat free n fair election looks like. Am so happy

Yes u'r right! When APC wins, the election is free and fair but when they don't, it's another story!

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Ayostically: 8:01am On Aug 10, 2014
jojoki: The Governor was returned based on His track record of developments, it will always be better in my beloved Osun state. Ogbeni, let the work begin. congrats!

My hope n fear is that he wont go d way of oshiobaba (who seemd like d messiah in 1st tenure bt turnd antichrist in 2nd tenure)

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 10, 2014
jojoki: The Governor was returned based on His track record of developments, it will always be better in my beloved Osun state. Ogbeni, let the work begin. congrats!
That's how Governor Rochas will be returned based on his track record of development.and it will always be better in my own beloved state Imo state.Rochas till 2019

12 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by nerodenero: 8:02am On Aug 10, 2014
I am proud of my people.Aregbe truly deserves a second chance.

Congratulations to Rauf, the people and victory for democracy.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by nex(m): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2014
Chai! Chaii!! Where did Omisore get 294,000 votes from?! There Is God O! The ballot papers they were sharing in Osun, DIARISGOD O! DIARISGOD O! DIARISGOD O! DIARISGOD OOOO!!! *buhubuhu buhubuhu*

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by omenka(m): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2014
Sincere9gerian: You lose some and you win some. That is the BEAUTY of democracy.

In GEJ's new Nigeria, the office of the citizen has been elevated to the all powerful KING MAKER.

In GEJ's new Nigeria, do or die politics and politics of assassination are gone for ever.

I just hope the APC and PDP state governors will allow this BEAUTY of democracy to trickle down to the local govt and ward level.

Meanwhile, the PDP candidate did well but not enough to dislodge the incumbent. He'll live to fight another day. Congratulations to Aregbe!
Stop spamming the forum with this gibberish. Go look for a dark spot and sulk and whine in isolation just like the rest of your likes.

This thread is meant for victors and not losers like you.
Perhaps FFK could use a company like yours!

Thank you.

11 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by hansad: 8:02am On Aug 10, 2014
If OBJ is president, Omisore would have been declared winner. Buhari and Tinubu can at best head to the courts. Hope this APC victory shall make Tinubu and Lai Mohammed appreciate President Jonathan's unrivalled democratic credentials, instead of daily telling ridiculous lies against the president. A few days to this election, Tinubu lied that Jonathan kidnapped the Chibok girls. As for Lai Mohammed, well, his official duty in his party includes manufacturing and spreading of false information to gullible Nigerians. So, Lai has lied himself to be regaded as a joker in the park. Congrats Aregbe.

9 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by seyema(m): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2014
twosquare: exactly...one thing i can say also is that the education sector of Ọsun is worse...since it is their choice,let them live with it.
ehn nw despite all dose crapy tablet he call 'opon imon'
Maybe it's because majority of osun people are illiterate sha

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by toluhere(m): 8:03am On Aug 10, 2014
wow
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by SangoCrusader: 8:03am On Aug 10, 2014
This is great news after the debacle at Ekiti state. Please no more PDP thugs in power abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Mboi: 8:03am On Aug 10, 2014
I congratulate president GEJ for making elections in Nigeria today free and fair. Also I like the fact that electorates are waking up to say "NO" to rigging and wrong candidates because elections cannot be rigged if the masses do not comply. Political killings,thuggery and snatching of ballot boxes are now things of d past. I love d way APC won Osun because PDP did not present the right candidate. Congrats Aregbe!!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by bokoslayer: 8:03am On Aug 10, 2014
All thanks goes to GEJ for keeping his promises of ensuring a free, fair election and security agents for keeping the people of Osun safe.

I can say it out loudly that elections in Osun and Ekiti States were free and fair.

Kudos to GEJ

13 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Factism(m): 8:04am On Aug 10, 2014
The fresh air continues to 2018!!! Chaaaaange!!! Federal!

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by chubbyman(m): 8:04am On Aug 10, 2014
lokito: The people that broke out of PDP to APC this year are the same people that was looting Ballot boxes for PDP in the previous elections. Now since they're very 'ballot-looting' conscious why won't they win with a wide margin?
Sour loser, go and bury your head in shame osun has decided, the winds of progress is blowing in the state, i'm sure if PDP had won you assclown wouldn't have made such senile comment.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by doyka: 8:05am On Aug 10, 2014
Chai

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by twosquare(m): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2014
seyema:
ehn nw despite all dose crapy tablet he call 'opon imon'
Maybe it's because majority of osun people are illiterate sha
i think so.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by nerodenero: 8:05am On Aug 10, 2014
doctimi: Mr. Bisade (Lagbaja) I'm so happy you didn't accept Omisore's Campaign invitation. Your popularity for sink like Titanic...... Congrats to all lovers of Good governance! APC.....Change!
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by arsetalks(m): 8:07am On Aug 10, 2014
lokito: The people that broke out of PDP to APC this year are the same people that was looting Ballot boxes for PDP in the previous elections. Now since they're very 'ballot-looting' conscious why won't they win with a wide margin?
Hahaha, I can feel your pain. I guess this same people couldn't help in Ekiti.

But it is good to know you people are now admitting PDP na PHD holder for election rigging and magomago.

So apc beat them to their own game. E nor too bad sha.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by hakz(m): 8:07am On Aug 10, 2014
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Lakeshizu(m): 8:07am On Aug 10, 2014
just2endowed: An islamist won
Sometimes I wonder the type of being we are.....He won, why labelling him an Islamist.
I have made up my mind to vote for any candidate that will make my country progress, even if he is a Babalawo.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by nerodenero: 8:07am On Aug 10, 2014
Mboi: I love d way APC won Osun because PDP did not present the right candidate. Congrats Aregbe!!!!!!!
True talk.
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by jwart(m): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2014
Good people of Osun must be wandering how Mr Dr or PhD Omisore manage to get the vote he got with his bad image, bad influence, bad record, bad history, bad supporters, bad followers, bad mentors and bad Political Party.
No time to probe what he has ,let just celebrate the victory

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by twosquare(m): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2014
Ayostically:

My hope n fear is that he wont go d way of oshiobaba (who seemd like d messiah in 1st tenure bt turnd antichrist in 2nd tenure)
don't even think it twice,that's what will happen.
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by yusuff4u2c(m): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2014
I don't think this guy is from Osun. Long live Democracy, Long live Nigeria.
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by AWONEYAN(m): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2014
Omikomi was given a PDP governor form by akpabio. Where will he use it now?........OK
Ayeso?
kirikiri?

Where he can continue to eat his corns with bothhhands .

Sentiment apart aregbe has made a great impact in osun.
We osun in Diaspora are proud of u.

Pls where is ffk and his fake fbpost

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by patrickmuf(m): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2014
Always knew from my time as a youth corper in Osun that the people of Osun are no pushovers... Congrats Aregbe, at least he paid my state alawee as at when due...

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Alpet(m): 8:10am On Aug 10, 2014
dontjealousme: Why should the rascal Aregbesola announce himself winner in an on going election? Causing voters to either vote for him or give up and return home. APC is a sick party. The election will be settled in court.
U seriously sick. When did he announced d result himself?

Accept defeat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago / Orji Uzor Kalu At University Of Nigeria, Nsukka, Gyrating With Kegites Club / Buhari, Cabals Unhappy With Osinbajo Over Sack Of Daura - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.