Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin (38614 Views)

PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists / Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll / BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by jmaine: 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
eaglechild:
Lol!

I was only being sarcastic.

Alright . . . .
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Isryl02(m): 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
shegsky:
Guy, calm down, PDP wont take your party to court .. O.k,
hahaha... They are sore losers. Not my party anyway, I don't support any I just love Aregbe.
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by JEITO: 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
Isn't it surprising, that APC. Won the election with almost the same no of votes as the figure APC chairman alleged that PDP planned to have through rigging?

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
tabaralph: the good people of osun state i salute your courage,despite the fact that they share money and bags of rice for them ,the people still vote according to their conscience unlike some state that will eat 4 derica of rice for the next for yrs,,,,,,,,insult me and go and die
abi

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by dcitizen1: 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
Let us congratulate the winner. Election has come and go. We have seen the power of stomach politics in south west nigeria. We have seen the power of the odourless fufu that rauf shared before the election to buy the future of a vast proportion of the electorate in the state. i donot want to believe that a vast proportion of the osun indigene are so poor that they queue for fufu despite having a vast arable land.

The government need to open up the agricultural sector so that a vast citizens of osun state can engage in farming to solve hunger problem and see beyond food for stomach politics.

The election was free becos it was devoid of harassment and intimidation of the electorate, however, it cannot be seen to be fair becos 34percent of the accredited voters out of a total sum of 1.5million voters decided the fate of the election. Dat is jst a minority number deciding the fate of vast majority of people.

The heavy security situation in osun was in order to forstall breakdown of law and order. South west region istroubled and flash point zone right from the independence and has witnessd two states of emergency- ekiti and oyo state. There were negative campaign from both sides of the parties instead of engaging themselve on the basis of campaign based on programmes and track record. There were threat of lives and propertie during the built up to the gubernatorial election and political thurgery and hooliganism. It shows a high level of desperation, grinding poverty, power tussle and political arrogancy on the part of nigerian politicians. If there were no security presence, mindless violence and blood will trail the outcome of the election. I give kudos to gej for his timely and thought provoking intervention in the state.

I pray and hope one day we will have sophisticated electorate that will vote on the basis of superior ideas not sentiment and propangada. 70 percent of our electorate are third class brains who lack the intellect to assess a candidates bf he get to power. Democracy thrives on information and some level of comfort. If the electorate receive incentives to vote, and lack the intellect to assess the electorate, it means democracy has failed.

Now is the time to see beyond 'agbiri' (longer throat) politics and vote candidates on the basis of superior ideas and programme as it is done in developed clans.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by willorie(f): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
teeo:

Omo see margin. Up APC, UP Ogbeni Rauf, UP intelligent voters of Osun who voted for development and progress not the person with the biggest rice or the Thug that eats corn with an armed guard behind him.

How I wish the people of Ekiti were as enlightened as Osun people.

APC sweeping them away since 2010.

Development phase 2. grin

cheesy cheesy kindna sound "PDP" humiliating wink .....Lol
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by bandol(m): 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
Congrat Bro!
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by muyeindaclub(m): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
Omisore!!! CORNfused, aMAIZEd, nd CORNdemned. Congrats Aregbe for dat landslide victory
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
Humour me more fvcktard..like I care about the opinion of never do well wankster overdose on amphetamine from infancy..Lol...wait, were you expecting me to argue with you?

Why suffer fools gladly?ODE..
DaBullIT:

That's my point , you are not from here , you served for a few months ,at most a year I lived mostly there ,don't argue with me , I know what don't know . If you want info , ask politely , someone did yesterday and we didn't insult each other , I'm gonna be older and wiser now : search election violence in 2011 ,its cheap on Google , punchng has archives you can read to your satisfaction . I'm not posting anymore links for immature virtual hulk hogan like your self , so shut up and stop quoting me

Buhbye now , see you never
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Shine1177: 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
teeo:

Omo see margin. Up APC, UP Ogbeni Rauf, UP intelligent voters of Osun who voted for development and progress not the person with the biggest rice or the Thug that eats corn with an armed guard behind him.

How I wish the people of Ekiti were as enlightened as Osun people.

Development phase 2. grin
As much as the highlighted is your personal opinion of us in Ekiti State, i will like you to respect the decision of Ekiti kete by voting Fayose. How did you gauge Ekiti kete enlightenment to Osun to arrive at your opinion? I am haapy for Aregbesola as much as I was happy for Fayose.

#IRepEkitiKete.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
dontjealousme: Why should the rascal Aregbesola announce himself winner in an on going election? Causing voters to either vote for him or give up and return home. APC is a sick party. The election will be settled in court.

pdp was leading then APC started announcing themselves as winner of the election still in process. Can u imagine.

That is fraud.
E pain am sey APC won o! go n die hater

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by mapet: 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
Unfortunately you don't have a sound mind neither do you have any iota of logic.

Your analysis, reeks of putrid stench - ladden conjectures. Pray tell, would you rather Osun electorates voted Omisore that had distributed rice and kerosene, but avoided debate to articulate his manifesto and sell to the people?

Except you live in planet "Zong", a major thrust of Aregbesola's first term performance is in the Agricultural sector. I know it's difficult for someone whose farthest travel exploit is Niaraland, to comprehend.

dcitizen1: Let us congratulate the winner. Election has come and go. We have seen the power of stomach politics in south west nigeria. We have seen the power of the odourless fufu that rauf shared before the election to buy the future of a vast proportion of the electorate in the state. i donot want to believe that a vast proportion of the osun indigene are so poor that they queue for fufu despite having a vast arable land.

The government need to open up the agricultural sector so that a vast citizens of osun state can engage in farming to solve hunger problem and see beyond food for stomach politics.
The election was free becos it was devoid of harassment and intimidation of the electorate, however, it cannot be seen to be fair becos 34percent of the accredited voters out of a total sum of 1.5million voters decided the fate of the election. Dat is jst a minority number deciding the fate of vast majority of people.

The heavy security situation in osun was in order to forstall breakdown of law and order. South west region istroubled and flash point zone right from the independence and has witnessd two states of emergency- ekiti and oyo state. There were negative campaign from both sides of the parties instead of engaging themselve on the basis of campaign based on programmes and track record. There were threat of lives and propertie during the built up to the gubernatorial election and political thurgery and hooliganism. It shows a high level of desperation, grinding poverty, power tussle and political arrogancy on the part of nigerian politicians. If there were no security presence, mindless violence and blood will trail the outcome of the election. I give kudos to gej for his timely and thought provoking intervention in the state.

I pray and hope one day we will have sophisticated electorate that will vote on the basis of superior ideas not sentiment and propangada. 70 percent of our electorate are third class brains who lack the intellect to assess a candidates bf he get to power. Democracy thrives on information and some level of comfort. If the electorate receive incentives to vote, and lack the intellect to assess the electorate, it means democracy has failed.

Now is the time to see beyond 'agbiri' (longer throat) politics and vote candidates on the basis of superior ideas and programme as it is done in developed clans.
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by legendsilver(m): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
jmaine:

Olodo, who ate the Aregbe odourless fufu ? Ekiti people am so sure . . . .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1601928_stomach_infrastructure_jpeg4eca6807aeebc71427c71698342d4cfe
handiwork of PDP photoshopping grin grin
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by deedapson: 11:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
mkoabiola: Despite sharing rice,d ppu voted for deir conscience.
D ppu of Osun are wiser now
APC SHARED WHITE BEAN AND TO PPLE DURING RAMADAN AND AFTER RAMADAN,DEY ALSO SHARED RICE TWO DAYS TO D ELECTION DAY.AND WENT AHEAD TO COOK RICE FOR DOSE DAT CARE AND ALSO SHARED MONEY TO PPLE AFTER THE ELECTION.I THINK ENTICING PPLE BY GIVING DEM MONEY AND FOOD ISNT DEMOCRATIC ATALL.SO BOTH PARTIES(APC,PDP)ARE GUILTY.THERE CAN NEVER BE 100% FREE AND FAIR ELECTION IN NIGERIA IF POVERTY,HUNGER IS NOT TOTALLY ERADICATED!!!
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by deedapson: 12:26am On Aug 11, 2014
gawu1:
Go huge the nearest electric transformer by you since your Omi murderer lost out!!! Omo buruko!!!
YOU DNT HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL HIM OMI MURDERER.ALL POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA ARE NT SAINTS,DEY GO XTRA MILES AND ALSO ENGAGE IN AWFUL TINS.IF U CALL HIM OMIMUDERER ,DEN APC LEADER SHLD ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTION,WHO KILLED FUNSHO WILLIAMS?
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by ziccoit: 2:23am On Aug 11, 2014
smartchoice:

You're on point.... Benz has been good to me..... Put my w210 in a body shop....can't wait to mount it....with a more luxurious experience than my w202..... Oyo Ogun and Lagos is PDPs own to lose in terms of credible candidates....

Happy you eventually got your E-class running. Salute your patient and perseverance. Hope your are feeding us how you went about it in Benz thread? Benz for life.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by kimond101: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2014
A big congratulations to Ogbeni Rauf Aregbeshola. I just like his Charisma and humble spirit.

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by akee01(m): 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
open ur eyes wella
legendsilver: another handiwork of PDP. Osun no be Ekiti people that voted cause of Atenuje.
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by legendsilver(m): 6:44am On Aug 12, 2014
akee01: open ur eyes wella
ok
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by dondo83(m): 10:52am On Aug 12, 2014
dickoflife: thank God my siblings have better upbringings than nonentities like you who cannot be objective. So his derogation of ekiti people is right? Well ur siblings might have the same upbringing as you so idont blame u also.

When u fight a mad naked man on the street... what does that make u? Mad as well. So when he spoke bad about ekiti ppl , is cursing him not making u sound just like him too? Im too cultured to abuse you...and by your name #dickoflife# it speaks perfectly how daddy n mummy raised u loool
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by dickoflife(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
dondo83:

When u fight a mad naked man on the street... what does that make u? Mad as well. So when he spoke bad about ekiti ppl , is cursing him not making u sound just like him too? Im too cultured to abuse you...and by your name #dickoflife# it speaks perfectly how daddy n mummy raised u loool
haha ur papa no go make am same as ur mama... lols also
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by akee01(m): 4:12am On Oct 16, 2015
legendsilver:
another handiwork of PDP. Osun no be Ekiti people that voted cause of Atenuje.
how market na aregbesola's ward

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians When Elections Are Near.(photo) / My Experience Today With A Nigerian Police / Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.