Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin (38630 Views)

PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists / Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll / BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Generalkorex(m): 8:23am On Aug 10, 2014
teeo:

Omo see margin. Up APC, UP Ogbeni Rauf, UP intelligent voters of Osun who voted for development and progress not the person with the biggest rice or the Thug that eats corn with an armed guard behind him.

How I wish the people of Ekiti were as enlightened as Osun people.

APC sweeping them away since 2010.

Development phase 2. grin
na handicap beating

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by hansad: 8:24am On Aug 10, 2014
dontjealousme: Why should the rascal Aregbesola announce himself winner in an on going election? Causing voters to either vote for him or give up and return home. APC is a sick party. The election will be settled in court.
Is there any proof that Aregbesola camp publicly pronounced Aregbesola winner when voting was still going on? If there is, it is enough for the court to invalidate INEC declaration of Rauf Aregbesala winner. Nigeria has entered the hall of free and fair elections, such electoral fraud as announcing oneself winner while polling is still going on must be redressed.

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by great664(m): 8:24am On Aug 10, 2014
Ekawu: Congratulations to the APC.
am happy for Osun People #Osundecide.

Mr. President has showed us that free and fair election is possible in Nigeria and that he is not Biased.

Nobody congratulated Mr. President for the free and fair election, many were abusing Mr. President for sending many law Enforcement Agency to Osun, that he wanted to use them to scare and Rig the election for PDP, now that APC won, no insult or praise to him for doing what many fail to do. Congrat APC, Congrat Aregbe, Congrat #Osundecide. Congrat Mr. President.
God Bless Nigeria

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by lokito: 8:24am On Aug 10, 2014
chubbyman:
Sour loser, go and bury your head in shame osun has decided, the winds of progress is blowing in the state, i'm sure if PDP had won you assclown wouldn't have made such senile comment.

I guess you only know how to read but can't comprehend. What makes you think I'm a PDP member. slowpoke
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by OSFarinde(m): 8:25am On Aug 10, 2014
kino: Its ridiculous that whenever APC wins, it is declared as free and fair. You see all their politicians claiming that the ppl expressed their mind. However when they lose it becomes that PDP rigged the election, ppl not allowed to vote, security agents this and that.
APC should learn to accept defeat instead of always threatening violence. Well I supose it is part of their DNA.

KINO for 2015

you just said my mind ..

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:26am On Aug 10, 2014
haaaaaaahahahaahahahahahah

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by dickoflife(m): 8:26am On Aug 10, 2014
teeo:

Ko ni ra gba fun gbo idele e. Timper lo Ma pa e danu. Iwo at gbo idele ma sho fo ni.
Iwo omale jatijati. Your life would forever be as miserable as that of omisore today, may your life not have bearing as a man chasing inec case in court.
The next time you use your stupidly smelly fingers to type rubbish to me, I would eslap you and your generations and they won't recover again. Ode.
yoing bastard sorry to say but if you know who I am or what I have achieved you won't spew rubbish from that mouth your father makes you suck his dick with... I would love to curse you in both Russian and ukrainian. but I know your whorish mother whom a mad man slept with yesterday in jubilation for the win apcdid notteach u. Anyways how market na vagabond, son ofanaccursedgeneration? E Slapur fathernah. I repeat I am a proud ekiti man if umakeastatement derogatoryagainst my kinsmen that useless bokoharam sponsored will not be able to save u.
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by gabriel212: 8:26am On Aug 10, 2014
congrats AREGBESOLA!
and the people who had vowed to deactivate their NL account if pdp loss should live up to their word.
congrats to the APC .

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 10, 2014
legendsilver: Osun people knows what they want not like their hungry counterparts from Ekiti state when hunger don kill reach ground. Shame on you Ekiti cheesy grin

That was a very stupid comment.

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by dondo83(m): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2014
dickoflife: it shall never be well with u and ur family for that statement.what biz of urs is it whom we decide. Alaishanfani omo radarada.

U just proved the guys point about not been enlightened. ..why curse a fellow man u dont even know? What kind of upbringing do some people have? I guess the 4 likes comes from your siblings too lol

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Haywhymido(m): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2014
If u r nt listening to unique fm 103.1 u r damn really missing o. The music dey r playing can make omisore commit suicide o if he dares listen.
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by legendsilver(m): 8:31am On Aug 10, 2014
dickoflife: bastard son of a LovePeddler, ur mama don chop dis morning?
comot there jawe, all these hungry people of Ekiti state.
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by great664(m): 8:31am On Aug 10, 2014
legendsilver:
This one they talk story here, u never hear say the matter pass GEJ hand? Osun people no be Atenuje like Ekiti people na!!!!! cheesy
stop that and give credit to whom it is due, why can't we Nigeria be appreciative for once? Osun ni Soap Ke ,

during OBJ govt the attorney General of the federation and Minister of Justice was killed and justice wasn't done. Someone was in custody and won election wetin u talk. Now someone is there fighting †ђξ God father's to make a better Nigeria, and u still want to see excuse to condemn him, NIGERIANS appreciate good development and Change,

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by dabossman(m): 8:32am On Aug 10, 2014
Its good to see that Nigeria is not gradually turning into a one party state as some folks in the PDP would want us to believe. I also want to cautiously believe that Mr. President is being sincere with his "free and fair elections" mantra. However, filling a state with police and military presence for an election is not a sustainable model. Do we have enough policemen and soldiers to man every nook and cranny of the country in 2015? A lot more needs to be done through voter education. INEC officials also need to be encouraged to remain non-partisan. Above all, Nigerians must be willing to cast and protect their votes. We only had two policemen at my polling booth in 2011, but we all waited till the votes were counted and recorded before we left for home.

Someday, hopefully, we will have elections without all this drama. God bless Nigeria.

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 10, 2014
#Osun Poll: Aregbesola Emerges Winner# APC - 394,684 votes {57.4%} (22 of 30 LGAs
Average Lead - 6,000.05) PDP - 292,747 votes {42.6%} (8 of 30 LGAs Average Lead - 3,758) CONGRATS, Aregbesola, d choice of Osun Pple! The All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate
and incumbent Governor of Osun State, Rauf
Aregbesola, has been re-elected. He defeated the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate, Iyiola Omisore in the Saturday, August 9 governorship election, polling 394,684 votes. Aregbesola, won in over two third of the 30 Local Government Areas of the State while the PDP candidate, Omisore, polled 292,747. The Labour Party (LP) candidate, Fatai Akinbade,
only managed to garner 8,898 votes to come
third, according to results submitted by the LGAs Returning Officers and televised live. Aregbesola, won in Local Government Areas
including Irepodun, Irewole, Obokun, Iwo,
Olorunda, Oriade, Ola Oluwa, Atakumosa, Osogbo, Atakumosa West, Ayedade, Ilesha South, Ilesha North, Ayedire, Boripe, Egbedore, Ejigbo, Ede North, Ifedayo, Ifelodun and Ede North. The PDP candidate, Omisore won in Odo-Otin, Ife South, Ife North, Ife Central and Isokan. Interestingly, some political bigwigs like former Governor Olagunsoye Oyinlola, who declared for the APC at the eleventh hour; former Minister of State for Defence, PDP’s Olusola Obada and Mr. Omisore’s running mate, Adejare Bello, lost in their wards. The election took off on a peaceful note with election materials arriving most polling units on time. However, there were accusations and counter-
accusations by the major parties- APC and PDP. While collation was ongoing, former Vice
President Atiku Abubakar, had called on the
people of Osun State to guard and guide their
votes jealously. The full results:
Ifedayo APC 4,225 PDP 3982
Boluwaduro APC 4,891 PDP 5,035
Ilesha East APC 16,106 PDP 5,913
Odo Otin APC 11,950 PDP 12,902
Ilesha West APC 15,427 PDP 5,449
Orolu APC 8,558 PDP 6,786
Oriade APC 12,523 PDP 10,214
Atakumosa APC 6,928 PDP 5,142
Ede South APC 11,738 PDP 7,462
Ila Oragun APC 10,825 PDP 7,916
Boripe APC 12,723 PDP 9,344
Irepodun APC 13,314 PDP 7,386
Ife Central APC 9,680 PDP 24,555
Ife East APC 13,821 PDP 20,831
Ola Oluwa APC 7,927 PDP 4,963
Isokan APC 9,758 PDP 10,028
Ife North APC 8,603 PDP 9,841
Ede North APC 15,403 PDP 10,427
Ifelodun APC 17,447 PDP 12,442
Ayedaade APC 12,801 PDP 11,255
Obokun APC 11,696 PDP 8,618
Irewole APC 18,328 PDP 10,330
Egbedore APC 10,215 PDP 7024
Aiyedire APC 7,724 PDP 7,813
Iwo APC 20,827 PDP 15,493
Osogbo APC 39,983 PDP 11,513
Olorunda APC 26,551 PDP 8,483
Atakumota East APC 9,287 PDP 6,294
(Election did not hold in Alarere polling unit)
Ife South APC 7,325 PDP 12,811
Ejigbo APC 17,700 PDP 12,495 Meanwhile, election did not hold in Alarere polling unit in Atakumosa East LGA while 11 polling units recorded over voting and forged signatures in Ejigbo.

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by emiye(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2014
APC's loss in Ekiti will be a blessing disguising as disappoinment at the long run.

They will now sit up and fix loose ends at least at the SW region.

Ekiti has the lowest voters population of all the APC states, at the end it is like sacrificing a pawn for the opponents queen in a chess game. Now the pressure is on Fayose, all searchlight beamed on him, he MUST perform whether he likes it or not, and it is a win-win

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by texazzpete(m): 8:34am On Aug 10, 2014
adekayo1234:

President Jonathan is the most Democratic civilian President Nigeria has ever had.

I can't recall seeing Obasanjo or Yar'Adua use the Army to seize newspapers, harrass opposition politicians openly and infringe on basic human rights of Nigerians by denying them freedom of movement.

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 10, 2014
dickoflife: it shall never be well with u and ur family for that statement.what biz of urs is it whom we decide. Alaishanfani omo radarada.

Don't mind the idiots. I didn't realise how yorubas are vindictive until ekiti state elections. See the unprintable names they have been calling ekiti people. First it was ondo now it's ekiti. The same reason why osun voted aregbesola back is the same reason why ondo and ekiti voted for Mimiko and fayose. Yorubas do not vote for party. They vote for individuals and that is why fayose won. Any yoruba abusing ekiti or ondo is an omo ale...... period. Didn't aregbesola share rice and fun fun. So what's the fuss?

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Ghost01(m): 8:34am On Aug 10, 2014
Osun: Ipinle Omoluabi!!!
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by yougos(m): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2014
Aregbe my Man Congratzzzzzz to U

Pls remember that during ur 1st tenor, School children were eating ONE EGG per day,

This is ur 2nd tenor

Pls try and complete their EGG TWO per day

More grace to ur Elbow

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by dickoflife(m): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2014
dondo83:

U just proved the guys point about not been enlightened. ..why curse a fellow man u dont even know? What kind of upbringing do some people have? I guess the 4 likes comes from your siblings too lol
thank God my siblings have better upbringings than nonentities like you who cannot be objective. So his derogation of ekiti people is right? Well ur siblings might have the same upbringing as you so idont blame u also.

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by legendsilver(m): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2014
Each time I hear or see an Ekiti man, there is always this hunger stigma in them. Stupid people from the lineage of Esau, that's why the first letter of their name starts with 'E' cheesy grin grin

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2014
Osun people are not backward... We r different from Ekiti people... GEJ forgot that when he came to the us Omisore will win.
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by 1miccza: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2014
2fine2fast: LIVE on CHANNELS TV

The Retuning officer of the governorship election in Osun State, Prof. Bantale Omole
at 7:29am, 10th August 2014 declared Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola of the APC as the WINNER
of the 9th August 2014 Osun State governorship election. He garnered 394,684 votes
as against his closet rival Iyiola Omisore of the PDP who had 292,747

That's not too wide @OP but it was keenly protested,Omisore was not the best opposition against such an opposition...

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by hansad: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Jonathan should start preparing to leave Aso Rock in 2015. GEJ till 2015.
Jonah to leave 2015 for a supporter of APC rule in Nigeria, preparatory for Nigeria as part of ISIS Caliphate. You go carry your part of Nigeria go join the Caliphate. Be prepared to leave alone the other parts of southern Nigeria who must refuse to join your Caliphate.
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by jadakiss213(m): 8:36am On Aug 10, 2014
Demdem: Again, the killer of Bola Ige can never be Osun governor.
I have to agree with you on this one..How on earth would a killer and leader of hoodlums become the Governor of Osun state Omi ko,Ogogoro ni! Congrats to Ogbeni jare..

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by 1miccza: 8:37am On Aug 10, 2014
yougos: Aregbe my Man Congratzzzzzz to U

Pls remember that during ur 1st tenor, School children were eating ONE EGG per day,

This is ur 2nd tenor

Pls try and complete their EGG TWO per day

More grace to ur Elbow

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) guy you dey vex ooo
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Barrywilly(m): 8:37am On Aug 10, 2014
Congratulations, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. This results make me ashamed of Ekiti people. Awon omo ikun lagba, ofun loran. Stomach infrastructure. Hope they have collected enough rice to last for four years. Ogbeni Leekansi joo

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 10, 2014
dickoflife: yoing bastard sorry to say but if you know who I am or what I have achieved you won't spew rubbish from that mouth your father makes you suck his dick with... I would love to curse you in both Russian and ukrainian. but I know your whorish mother whom a mad man slept with yesterday in jubilation for the win apcdid notteach u. Anyways how market na vagabond, son ofanaccursedgeneration? E Slapur fathernah. I repeat I am a proud ekiti man if umakeastatement derogatoryagainst my kinsmen that useless bokoharam sponsored will not be able to save u.

who fucking cares about your achievements, do you know my own achievements but am sure your achievements reeks of stupidity and falsehood. it's only a silly fool like you who would bring parents into insults. I know your mother tried so hard to train you properly but you were so he'll bent on ending up a failure thats why you failed to heed to her instructions

Just so you know I am more Ekiti than you would ever be, ode oshi. born by mistake radarada, iwo to ye kan fi se inko osu danu.

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by truthcom: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2014
platz: Apc the failed party

While you cry inside. You will not have the #200 you are usually given at the party's meeting every week but surely you will have light, road, schools, hospitals and economic improvement.

So choose one
Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by slimfit2(m): 8:38am On Aug 10, 2014
pls don't bring Ekiti into dis.Osun and Ekiti are two different terrain so what holds in one might not in another. Oju lo mo oun to yonu. yeah APC won in Osun, fine. Congratulations.

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by adisa204(m): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2014
teeo:

Omo see margin. Up APC, UP Ogbeni Rauf, UP intelligent voters of Osun who voted for development and progress not the person with the biggest rice or the Thug that eats corn with an armed guard behind him.

How I wish the people of Ekiti were as enlightened as Osun people.

APC sweeping them away since 2010.

Development phase 2. grin
Na u and ur people no dey enlightened ashunu....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report / Families Of Six Slain Igbo Soldiers Drag Buratai, Army To ICC - Lawyer / Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50