Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It (2190 Views)

If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? / Dont Use External Drive / There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by nora544: 12:03am On Aug 11, 2014
ProphetUdeme: i was about to post this but u were smarter... Nice reply... They are but hard hearted fellows with no preparation of obedience to the kingdom of God

I know that you want that woman look like muslim woman in dark clothes, woman should be a grey mouse.

but man can go like a cock!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by lepasharon(f): 1:24am On Aug 11, 2014
Christian Coon
Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 11, 2014
Macelliot: ProphetUdeme
Pls, Are you Udeme4christ?
udeme4christ re-incarnate by the will of God the Father
Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 11, 2014
haibe: @OP what kind of shoes should women wear?
What exactly is wrong with heel shoes?
when they wear long hill shoes with their tight wears.. They now use it to God's presence.. Notice their footsteps.. It is also a part of the seductress motives of their leader. The jezebelian spirit.. Not only hillshoes but red lipstick cortexes long fixing nails and uncovered hairs etc these things should be done away with
Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2014
nora544:

I know that you want that woman look like muslim woman in dark clothes, woman should be a grey mouse.

but man can go like a cock!
the message from me and emmyskies is be sober in ur dressing. Dont welcome worldliness in ur dressing..
Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by nora544: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2014
ProphetUdeme: the message from me and emmyskies is be sober in ur dressing. Dont welcome worldliness in ur dressing..

you don't understand me

in my country

God is not looking what i wear God is looking how my heart is.

in nigeria it is different

God is looking how a woman is dressed and didnot look at her heart

2 Likes

Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 11, 2014
nora544:

you don't understand me

in my country

God is not looking what i wear God is looking how my heart is.

in nigeria it is different

God is looking how a woman is dressed and didnot look at her heart
which country are u from?
Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2014
lepasharon: churches that celebrate:
new year
easter
christmas
mothers day
fathers day
haloween

churches that:
tell you jesus is god
tell you its ok to eat pork
preach the trinity
my dear have u repented from these?
Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by haibe(m): 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
ProphetUdeme: when they wear long hill shoes with their tight wears.. They now use it to God's presence.. Notice their footsteps.. It is also a part of the seductress motives of their leader. The jezebelian spirit.. Not only hillshoes but red lipstick cortexes long fixing nails and uncovered hairs etc these things should be done away with

I Know indecent dressing is wrong for a christain lady but what has high heel shoes got to Do with this, You need to prove that it is not right for ladies with scriptural backup or else we will assume you are preaching what you think is right.
Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by emmyskies(m): 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
ProphetUdeme: i was about to post this but u were smarter... Nice reply... They are but hard hearted fellows with no preparation of obedience to the kingdom of God

Selecting only few verses in the Bible to suit their ways. Forgetting man shalt not live by bread alone, BUT BY EVERY WORD THAT COMES OUT FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD -Deut 8:3

1 Like

Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by emmyskies(m): 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
haibe:

I Know indecent dressing is wrong for a christain lady but what has high heel shoes got to Do with this, You need to prove that it is not right for ladies with scriptural backup or else we will assume you are preaching what you think is right.
The following verses proves the post and will condemn the stiff-necked:
1 Corinthians 6:19
Leviticus 18:3
2 Corinthians 6:14
Romans 12:2
James 4:4
Luke 16:15
Zephaniah 1:8
Proverbs 7:10
2 Kings 9:30
Revelation 2:20
Revelation 18:4

1 Like

Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by Macelliot(m): 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
ProphetUdeme: udeme4christ re-incarnate by the will of God the Father
So you believe in reincarnation?

1 Like

Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by haibe(m): 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
emmyskies:
The following verses proves the post and will condemn the stiff-necked:
1 Corinthians 6:19
Leviticus 18:3
2 Corinthians 6:14
Romans 12:2
James 4:4
Luke 16:15
Zephaniah 1:8
Proverbs 7:10
2 Kings 9:30
Revelation 2:20
Revelation 18:4
this has nothing to do with high heels dude, try again or you can expressly comment on the verse while pasting the verse itself. That would give us room for a better discussion.
Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by lepasharon(f): 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
ProphetUdeme: my dear have u repented from these?

Repented from what? undecided
Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
...lol...i can rememba d last tym one guy approached me in sch...he told me dat God despise d use of ear-rings,trousers, attachments n weave-ons, chains etc including jeans...he even made mention of versace (sed d logo portray a naked woman)....
Tank God i wasnt so busy dat day,i allowed him to finsh d super-story ooo...allowed him to speak his mindt finsh.....na im i con ask am say make he open Bible where God specify all dis things....i also asked him if God sed we shud always dress dirty n so unkempt...i told him so far as am covering my major sensitive parts...its a no no for me...apart frm dat,am nt convinced by his words...he was dumb-founded.....
D nxt tym i saw him coming my way....he passed anoda road.....cos dat day na bohemian afro i do...n was fully loaded....
Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by emmyskies(m): 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
haibe: this has nothing to do with high heels dude, try again or you can expressly comment on the verse while pasting the verse itself. That would give us room for a better discussion.

I'm in for no discussion, believe it or not
Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by emmyskies(m): 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...i can rememba d last tym one guy approached me in sch...he told me dat God despise d use of ear-rings,trousers, attachments n weave-ons, chains etc including jeans...he even made mention of versace (sed d logo portray a naked woman)....
Tank God i wasnt so busy dat day,i allowed him to finsh d super-story ooo...allowed him to speak his mindt finsh.....na im i con ask am say make he open Bible where God specify all dis things....i also asked him if God sed we shud always dress dirty n so unkempt...i told him so far as am covering my major sensitive parts...its a no no for me...apart frm dat,am nt convinced by his words...he was dumb-founded.....
D nxt tym i saw him coming my way....he passed anoda road.....cos dat day na bohemian afro i do...n was fully loaded....
The story will continue
Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by haibe(m): 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
emmyskies:
I'm in for no discussion, believe it or not

Okay sir, but desist from preaching what you aren't sure of.
Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by emmyskies(m): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
haibe:

Okay sir, but desist from preaching what you aren't sure of.

Let the females who truely who seek the kingdom of GOD read the verses I post and take heed. As for you:

"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still." (Revelation 22:11)
Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by lilkesh: 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
Lemme tell u sometin udeme or wat u call yourself,most of these things u say ehn,it is the intent while dressing that makes a dresscode a sin
First,two women can wear heels while one is guilty and the other one is not because the first woman does that to boost her confidence and the other to seduce men,same goes for makeup and the rest

And oh! Who are u to call the tap-tap of our heels satanic beats! God said judge not so that u might not be judged so think first before posting a thread about what u don't understand and lastly jezebel did all her makeup nd stuff to seduce men,not all women want to seduce men with stuff like dat >(
Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
Macelliot:
So you believe in reincarnation?
not really... Mines is spiritual re-incarnation by God to be ordained to be a prophet among the nations (jeremiah 1 vs 5)
Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
lepasharon:

Repented from what? undecided
read again my former post and how i qouted u in ur thread some years ago.... Are u now born again and sanctified by the blood of Jesus and the Spirit?

1 Like

Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
lilkesh: Lemme tell u sometin udeme or wat u call yourself,most of these things u say ehn,it is the intent while dressing that makes a dresscode a sin
First,two women can wear heels while one is guilty and the other one is not because the first woman does that to boost her confidence and the other to seduce men,same goes for makeup and the rest

And oh! Who are u to call the tap-tap of our heels satanic beats! God said judge not so that u might not be judged so think first before posting a thread about what u don't understand and lastly jezebel did all her makeup nd stuff to seduce men,not all women want to seduce men with stuff like dat >(
no time to explain things further.. I have delivered the message i was ordered to and have delivered my soul.. It now depends on ur part of obedience to eternal life or disobedience to everlasting damnation and perdition

1 Like

Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by Elijah78: 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
Man looks at the outward appearance but God looks at the heart!

The Blood was shed on the cross so that we can have direct fellowship with God just like it was in the garden of Eden.
Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by Macelliot(m): 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
ProphetUdeme: not really... Mines is spiritual re-incarnation by God to be ordained to be a prophet among the nations (jeremiah 1 vs 5)
I asked you just to know your own view!
Spiritual re-incarnation? Apart from that, there is Physical re-incarnation. E.g Elijah - John the Baptist,

1 Like

Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by dorox(m): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
ProphetUdeme: jeremiah 3 vs 15 - the Lord says He will give u pastors according to His heart that shall feed u with knowledge and understanding.....

So if i tell u the word of God and u dont believe me then u also do not believe on Him that sent me... Blind christians.. I pray God to give thee light
Are you on drugs, or is it poverty that is the cause of you delusion?

1 Like

Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
Macelliot:
I asked you just to know your own view!
Spiritual re-incarnation? Apart from that, there is Physical re-incarnation. E.g Elijah - John the Baptist,
the bible says in luke that he (john the baptist) shall go forth by the power and spirit of elijah... It wasnt elijah but the same anointing and spirit that was poured on elijah was poured on him... The real elijah was the one that descended from heaven with moses and came to Jesus...
Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
dorox:
Are you on drugs, or is it poverty that is the cause of you delusion?
as it was in the days of Noe so shall it be... Thank u
Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by lepasharon(f): 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
ProphetUdeme: read again my former post and how i qouted u in ur thread some years ago.... Are u now born again and sanctified by the blood of Jesus and the Spirit?

What is born again and why should I sanctified by the blood of a white man?
Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
lepasharon:

Chineke... JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH.. so u were never a believer.. Wait.. What brought u to this thread if u neglect the salvation of the only Man whom the whole world needs...
Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
lepasharon:

being born again means to surrender to God and believe on the gospel of the Anointed One who took over the punishment of ur sins and Him hath God raised from the dead to justify u and me.. Now it is through this Man's name that repentance is preached to us to desist from our bad ways and believe in Him to walk in newness of life... By believing this u shall be saved
Re: Ladies - Dont Use Hillshoes To Church, God Hates It by Macelliot(m): 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
ProphetUdeme: the bible says in luke that he (john the baptist) shall go forth by the power and spirit of elijah... It wasnt elijah but the same anointing and spirit that was poured on elijah was poured on him... The real elijah was the one that descended from heaven with moses and came to Jesus...
Malachi 4:5 "Behold, I am going to send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and terrible day of the Lord."

Matthew 11:13-14
Jesus told His disciples, (13) For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John.
(14) And if you are willing to accept it, he
is the Elijah who was to come.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Strangest 'church' In Nigeria/africa / TB Joshua: Can a christain pray for 24hrs / Why Did Job's Wife Tell Him To Curse God And Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.