Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Osun Election: Did You Smell Something? Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Victory!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Did You Smell Something? Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Victory!!! (515 Views)

Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner / Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal / My Response To The Osun Election Result - Firefire! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osun Election: Did You Smell Something? Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Victory!!! by argon500: 8:25am On Aug 10, 2014
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared Governor Rauf Aregbesola the winner of the governorship election held on Saturday in Osun State.
The returning officer, Professor Bamitale Omole announced that Aregbesola won with 394,684 votes to defeat Senator Iyiola Omisore of PDP who polled 292, 747. The Labour Party had 8,898 votes.
Professor Omole, Vice Chancellor of Obafemi Awolowo University said Aregbesola satisfied the requirements of the law and declared him winner.

We won, We won, this time, it is full time.

Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola

(1) (Reply)

“I Killed My Wife Because She Gave Me HIV” – Suspect / If Nigerian Politics Were To Be A Nollywood Movie / FG Suspend Residents Doctor Training.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.