Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? (3756 Views)

Why Do Married Men Masturbate? / How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by foxgiovani(m): 10:29am On Aug 10, 2014
why do married men chase after single ladies when they probably have a more beautiful wife at home?
Re: Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by lokito: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2014
Only God can answer your question o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by foxgiovani(m): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2014
lokito: Only God can answer your question o
Is the question that difficult? Could it be that there is something that the single girls are doing that the married women are not doing?
Re: Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2014
Punny. What else? undecided
Re: Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by sunnyt1(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2014
foxgiovani: why do married men chase after single ladies when they probably have a more beautiful wife at home?

I like d way one of the most decent ladies iv eva come across in my entire life put it.

She said men will alwaz come, they are hunters by nature, it is left for the gal to either accept or reject his ungodly and detrimental game.

Most times, its a form of karmer, u cant sow rice and expect to reap beans.

Any gal who dates a married man is digging her grave, there is no way it wont come back to hunt and hurt her.

When you date a married man, you make the wife go tru emotional trauma, u are sharing the husband's time and attention and you expect your own husband to give you his total attention when you get married? God is a just and perfect God, He gives you wateva u deserve/bargain for.

It might not be in the form of emotional or romantic relationship, but wateva tin you do, in wateva capacity, to divert a man from his wife, regardless of who starts the chasing, is a form of cheating that will come back to hit any gal who indulge in it.

The most unfortunate thing is you will hardly see a gal who had not or who is not putting hands in this gutter, and this explains why married men cant even understand or explain why they are so involved in chasing single ladies. They are fulfilling something.

My advice for single ladies is think more about the future, 2mr is more important than 2day. See it this way, lets say u are about 30, and u wish to live long as far as say 90, meaning u have only lived 1/3 of ur time. Shdnt u do tins that will benefit the next 60+ years of your life, instead of destroying it.

My advice for men is, dont destroy people's destiny, let ur wife enjoy u, build your home and family.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by Nastyclown: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2014
Cos they're single undecided
Re: Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by Enegod(m): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2014
single ladies go after married men...married men don't go after them undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by foxgiovani(m): 11:13am On Aug 10, 2014
Enegod: single ladies go after married men...married men don't go after them undecided
That rarely happens
Re: Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by Enegod(m): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2014
foxgiovani: That rarely happens
I'm talking from experience undecided
Re: Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by vizkiz: 11:34am On Aug 10, 2014
Enegod: I'm talking from experience undecided

yeah, right grin
Re: Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 10, 2014
Because when they younger their girlfriends were chasing after married men. angry
Re: Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by Houseofglam7(f): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
Its quite simple actually.... its because single ladies accept em and spread their legs for them.....its been going on for ages.
Deal with it.
I'm in no way justifying such o!
Because if I catch any white heron close to my husband, na acid go settle the matter.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by angela98(f): 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
I shall ask my married randy uncle, then return to leave a comment.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by fuckshit: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
sunnyt1:

I like d way one of the most decent ladies iv eva come across in my entire life put it.

She said men will alwaz come, they are hunters by nature, it is left for the gal to either accept or reject his ungodly and detrimental game.

Most times, its a form of karmer, u cant sow rice and expect to reap beans.

Any gal who dates a married man is digging her grave, there is no way it wont come back to hunt and hurt her.

When you date a married man, you make the wife go tru emotional trauma, u are sharing the husband's time and attention and you expect your own husband to give you his total attention when you get married? God is a just and perfect God, He gives you wateva u deserve/bargain for.

It might not be in the form of emotional or romantic relationship, but wateva tin you do, in wateva capacity, to divert a man from his wife, regardless of who starts the chasing, is a form of cheating that will come back to hit any gal who indulge in it.

The most unfortunate thing is you will hardly see a gal who had not or who is not putting hands in this gutter, and this explains why married men cant even understand or explain why they are so involved in chasing single ladies. They are fulfilling something.

My advice for single ladies is think more about the future, 2mr is more important than 2day. See it this way, lets say u are about 30, and u wish to live long as far as say 90, meaning u have only lived 1/3 of ur time. Shdnt u do tins that will benefit the next 60+ years of your life, instead of destroying it.

My advice for men is, dont destroy people's destiny, let ur wife enjoy u, build your home and family.
FÜCK!!! Another FÜCKING awesome advice for us all. I FÜCKING love this.
FÜCKING following this I FÜCKING believe could go a FÜCKING long way in helping one over come certain FÜCKING needless emotional upsets in relationship.

FÜCKING advice to us all stay the FÜCK away from married men & married women too. grin grin
What FÜCKING goes around, will FÜCKING come around #my FÜCKING take grin grin
Re: Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by jennylove7575(f): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
They seek adventure and pleasure... Na so some married women too love to date single guys...humans are generally pleasure seekers. But some are addicted to pleasure seeking...this man and woman thing too sweet no be small and it breeds unfaithfulness. What do you expect?
Re: Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by MizMyColi(f): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
foxgiovani: Is the question that difficult? Could it be that there is something that the single girls are doing that the married women are not doing?
...and vice versa wink
Re: Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by TRADELYN: 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
jennylove7575: They seek adventure and pleasure... Na so some married women too love to date single guys...humans are generally pleasure seekers. But some are addicted to pleasure seeking...this man and woman thing too sweet no be small and it breeds unfaithfulness. What do you expect?
Happy Birthday grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by MizMyColi(f): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
fuckshit: Another awesome advice for us all. I love this.
Following this I believe, could go a long way in helping one over come certain needless emotional upsets in relationship.

advice to us all stay the away from married men & married women too. grin grin
What goes around, will come around.

#my take grin grin

^^^ Now you can read his making sense post without all the _FUCKING _SHIT.

See?! Even a stopped watch is correct twice a day.

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by fuckshit: 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
MizMyColi:

^^^ Now you can read his making sense post without all the _FUCKING _SHIT.

See?! Even a stopped watch is correct twice a day.

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
FÜCKING good one, am all FÜCKING laughs here grin grin
Hey, thanks for FÜCKING make me smile grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by MizMyColi(f): 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
fuckshit: FÜCKING good one, am all FÜCKING laughs here grin grin
Hey, thanks for FÜCKING make me smile grin grin
I did too! Now we're even smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
Houseofglam7: Its quite simple actually.... its because single ladies accept em and spread their legs for them.....its been going on for ages.
Deal with it.
Because if I catch any white heron close to my husband, na acid go settle the matter.
lol@ na acid go settle the matter. Babe u harsh oo.cheesycheesy
Re: Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by foxgiovani(m): 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
Houseofglam7: Its quite simple actually.... its because single ladies accept em and spread their legs for them.....its been going on for ages.
Deal with it.
Your blood dey hot oh! Single ladies dating married men, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Re: Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by Houseofglam7(f): 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
donpeey22: lol@ na acid go settle the matter. Babe u harsh oo.cheesycheesy
I no sabi talk plenty na.
Acid na my spokesman/woman.
Re: Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
Houseofglam7:
I no sabi talk plenty na.
Acid na my spokesman/woman.
abeg oo! even man/womanslaughter no dey receive pat for back for court oo. Anyway i sure say i no go fit make u pour anybody acid,u dey feel me babe?
Re: Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by Houseofglam7(f): 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
donpeey22: abeg oo! even man/womanslaughter no dey receive pat for back for court oo. Anyway i sure say i no go fit make u pour anybody acid,u dey feel me babe?
I feel you..... like a bad rash all over......
*runs away*

This my mouth no go put me for trouble
Re: Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by Houseofglam7(f): 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
foxgiovani: Your blood dey hot oh! Single ladies dating married men, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Lol.
Re: Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by sexylogan(m): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
foxgiovani: why do married men chase after single ladies when they probably have a more beautiful wife at home?

Good question. I have a single female friend that was lamenting to me that the only men interested in her are
married men. Married men should answer cause I'm also curious.

(Hope it doesn't happen to me after I get married in some months time...)
Re: Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
Houseofglam7:
I feel you..... like a bad rash all over......
*runs away*

This my mouth no go put me for trouble
*drags her back...turns her around...and plants a passionate kiss on those lovely lips of hers*8-)
Re: Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by Adventurist(m): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
I jst dey gbadun your comment anyday. U don't send. U speak ur mind even if others don't like it. 3 gbosas 4 u. Honestly I don't mind to meet you in person. I appreciate your free thinking mentality.

BTW, happy birthday to my new found love. @jennylove7575

jennylove7575: They seek adventure and pleasure... Na so some married women too love to date single guys...humans are generally pleasure seekers. But some are addicted to pleasure seeking...this man and woman thing too sweet no be small and it breeds unfaithfulness. What do you expect?
Re: Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by Houseofglam7(f): 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
donpeey22: *drags her back...turns her around...and plants a passionate kiss on those lovely lips of hers*8-)

LOL

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by foxgiovani(m): 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
sexylogan:

Good question. I have a single female friend that was lamenting to me that the only men interested in her are
married men. Married men should answer cause I'm also curious.

(Hope it doesn't happen to me after I get married in some months time...)
Lol
Re: Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
The wives no longer take care of their men and all love, attention, care is shifted towards the children/baby so nobody has the time for the guy thus he chases everything in skirts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are The GOOD GUYS?!?!?! / Is This Love Or Foolishness / Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.