Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Why Do Married Men Masturbate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Married Men Masturbate? (53100 Views)

How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? / Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by jamex93(m): 10:06am On Jan 01, 2016
The rate at which people involve in this masturbation immortality is quite alarming.

OK the story goes like this:

Like 2 to 3 years back I was walking down the road I just noticed this pure water P-Cup van it was mowing very slow and heading my direction
I was like this driver ''no dey see abi waiting dey worry am ''

When the van got closer I noticed that the driver was looking down with one hand controlling the van and the other one down wards.

So I stopped to know what was distracting his attention to my surprise when the van got closer I notice he was doing something down there I was like this can't be what am thinking so I went closer and I was surprised to see the whole junior out, the man was totally enjoying his thing I was confused and I just left the place

Same thing happened 3days ago I went to the market to get some stuffs so I stopped by a shop and I was like where the owner of this shop dey.

So I hear a voice from the inside of the shop asking me what I want to buy, so I try to find out 'who dey talk', so I saw someone whose cloth is up and he was trying to drag up his trousers he did not want to come out, he never wanted me to know what he was doing but I had to call him out and to my greatest surprise, this old man had a can of Vaseline in he's hand and her was dragging his trousers.

I was like waht ! This old man too?

Am just confused and I really want to know why people masturbate even the married ones.

Sorry for the long story.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by bronzegoddess(f): 10:07am On Jan 01, 2016
Wify closed shop

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 01, 2016
There must be something wrong with the aformentioned people in the head, or blame their wives for it....some women are too busy to attend to the sexual needs of their husbands.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by jamex93(m): 10:10am On Jan 01, 2016
bronzegoddess:
Wify closed shop

Is DAT enof reason to do such a tin in business place or even while driving

Its a serious issue

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by bronzegoddess(f): 10:14am On Jan 01, 2016
jamex93:

Is DAT enof reason to do such a tin in business place or even while driving

Its a serious issue
Na man u be na, help us answer the question

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by cruzita(f): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2016
grin because masturbation,men,and marriage start with letter M.so they move hand to hand

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Cholls(m): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2016
my brother what can I say?. who can blame them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by akachidi(m): 10:18am On Jan 01, 2016
bronzegoddess:
Wify closed shop
That wifey go soon marry her self.na she go still complain say him dey look another woman yhach
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 01, 2016
You know it's quite funny that people are quick to chastise people who masturbate just for the sole reason that it's a form of sexual immorality. A notion that's gotten from the paraphrasing of the transcribed & transliterated words of the holy book.

Now, isn't it better for someone to please himself or herself rather than going out to fornicate and sleep around with others? I mean isn't it still a form of abstinence? Wouldn't you rather let your daughter or sister do that than sleep around with men?

We all see beautiful women everyday and we all fantasize about what we can do to or with them. You see a girl on the street with big baloons hanging out of her chest or a big backside and immediately, you imagine having sex with her. Now, what you have done is no different from someone who masturbates, the only difference is that he is stimulating his genitals.

The sin isn't with the stimulation but it's with the thought, so if I am to go by that, then both sets of people are guilty.

In the case of married couples, you should first bear in mind that people have different libidos. Some people have an unquenchable desire to have sex almost at all times and such people can't always afford to wait for their partners to be in the mood before they have sex, so they favor the act of masturbation. It's better than being unfaithful.

I am not saying this because I masturbate, I actually don't, not because I think it's wrong, but because sex isn't really my proclivity.

141 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by jamex93(m): 10:21am On Jan 01, 2016
bronzegoddess:

Na man u be na, help us answer the question

D last tin I would want to do is masturbate

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by akachidi(m): 10:22am On Jan 01, 2016
I know one conjii manegment course, for guy were their dhick dey first them wake up
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by jamex93(m): 10:26am On Jan 01, 2016
Decker:
You know it's quite funny that people are quick to chastise people who masturbate just for the sole reason that it's a form of sexual immorality. A notion that's gotten from the paraphrasing of the transcribed words of the holy book.

Now, isn't it better for someone to please himself or herself rather than going out to fornicate and sleep around with others? I mean isn't it still a form of abstinence? Wouldn't you rather let your daughter or sister do that than sleep around with men?

We all see beautiful women everyday and we all fantasize about what we can do to or with them. You see a girl on the street with big baloons hanging out of her chest or a big backside and immediately, you imagine having sex with her, now what you have done is no different from someone who masturbates, the only difference is that he is sexually stimulating his genitals.

The sin isn't with the stimulation but it's with the thought, so if I am to go by that, then both sets of people are guilty.

In the case of married couples, you should first bear in mind that people are born with different libidos. Some people have an unquenchable desire to have sex at all times and such people can't always afford to wait for their partners to be in the mood before they have sex, so they favor the act of masturbation. It's better than being unfaithful.

So u r encouraging the act

These men are old men

I mean some one in his 50 there about

Wat do ppl gain from masturbation

I really want to know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by jamex93(m): 10:27am On Jan 01, 2016
akachidi:
I know one conjii manegment course, for guy were their dhick dey first them wake up

Drop am e go help ppl life
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 01, 2016
jamex93:

So u r encouraging the act

These men are old men

I mean some one in his 50 there about

Wat do ppl gain from masturbation

I really want to know

I am not encouraging the act, I am only saying that you should stop spending your time criticizing people who practice the act, because it's non of your business what people choose to do with their lives. If you think it's wrong to masturbate, then good for you, but that doesn't mean you should be concerned as to why other people do.

People have needs. That's why whores and sex workers make their money, but these people don't want to patronize these whores or sleep around with all sorts of women and squander their money in the process, so they rather choose to masturbate.

It's their problem, not yours.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 01, 2016
When the best is not available, the available becomes the best.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by andyxyler(m): 10:59am On Jan 01, 2016
To satisfy their sexual needs, when wifey ain't present or in the mood.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by jamex93(m): 10:59am On Jan 01, 2016
Decker:

I am not encouraging the act, I am only saying that you should stop spending your time criticizing people who tend to practice the act because it's non of your business what people choose to do with their lives. If you think it's wrong to masturbate, then good for you, don't, but that doesn't mean you should be concerned as to why people do.

People have needs. That's why whores and sex workers make their money, but these people don't want to patronize these_whores or sleep around with all sorts of women and spend their money in the process, so they rather choose to masturbate.

It's their problem, not yours.

Ye its not my problem I know

But I want to know why a old man will masturbate in his bis place or while driving

Its not right at all
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by ERONX(m): 11:07am On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by JehanEddy07(m): 11:35am On Jan 01, 2016
Where are the *Wanking Crew* .. Your Attention is needed ASAP.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by ayusco85(m): 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
because we are in the End of time. #EndTimeWankerss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Whizkeey(m): 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
O
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by omooba969(m): 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ok
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
Awesome.... Buh op d second story is a lie........

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
Most men with huge monster dicks need to masturbate regularly to ease their abdominal pains.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ewwwwwww!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by free2ryhme: 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
end time story 2016
Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Chanchit: 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
Op, you go get Aproko for real life, both situation were non of your business, person dey shop dey ask you wetin you wan buy you still dey enter shop dey find where dem dey talk, na same you dey look for wetin make driver dey drive one way, If he jam you now you would say he's wreckless.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by ebig21(m): 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
Now that you saw him, did he create any problem for you. There are more pressing problem in your life than a man masturbating himself or was he masturbating your girlfriend or wife

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by Aviero: 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
Where is my Vaseline??! tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by free2ryhme: 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
how come only you see people who masturbate, this is 2016 ooo shocked

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by samzheee(m): 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
nah you deh see everything undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Masturbate? by bonechamberlain(m): 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
that's how mad men drive sane people in this country. God help us this year.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / When A Woman Controls A Man's ATM Withdrawals (Photo) / Plus-Sized Lady Shows Flexible Dance Moves (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.