Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,182 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola (23057 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments / #UKElection2015: Jonathan Congratulates David Cameroon / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Sylvarresta(m): 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
juman: Free and fair election is big achievement.
free and fair with the 73k security men, when we are not in Sambisa.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by curiouses: 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
poiZon: he didnt want to, maybe they play enemies to the public bt behind d scene dem be frnds. hw come lasg hasnt petititioned fed govt of seizure of state allocatns during obj"s regime? abi them pay latter? he rigged anambra n other swestern states so what did they do? nothing

You're not sure of the bolded, are you? Ngige lost in Anambra not because the election was rigged. He lost because APC is not well grounded in SE and Obiano was more acceptable.

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
chidyhels: GEJ has a good heart no doubt, my only problem with him is that he lacks courage, he sees corruption every day but keeps quite. I just hate him for that. He should grow some balls and embrace honesty.
Because he does not engage in show-manship. That is a shortcoming on his part. GEJ should talk tough even when he does not mean it.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by tola9ja: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
GEJ MAKE SENSE 4 THE 1ST TIME
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by MORNDEW(m): 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
shizzle11: Well said Mr President.

The oppositions leadership should take a cue from this and accept defeat whenever it confronts them rather than embark on baseless slander and blackmail
Is it PDP that has congratulated Aregbesola or Jonathan. Pls read well.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by poiZon: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
curiouses:

You're not sure of the bolded, are you? Ngige lost in Anambra not because the election was rigged. He lost because APC is not well grounded in SE and Obiano was more acceptable.

bros am talking of obj's era. andy uba vs apga.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
Plus10:
Your hatred for this man is becoming something else o...at times we do insult him but I think we should give him credit for this!
Credit for what? They were caught out in every rigging plan they had for the election hence they resorted in manhandling and locking up some Apc Party leaders and agents in some parts of Osun few hours before the election.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by ATMCARD2(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
They should be ready to congratulate JONATHAN by 2015 also.

8 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by gebest: 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
GEJ i did nt like u b4, but now am in luv wit u 4 respecting d will of d people it would nt ve taken u anytin to rig it like OBJ but u decided to respect d wil of d people 4 dis reason i'll vote 4 u in 2015 haters lagoon is waitin 4 u.

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by willyray(m): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
grin gud
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by fiverrwin(f): 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
No choice
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by tobex23(m): 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
Free and fair my foot, Osun state indigenes only showed you they are true yorubas! The soldiers you brought why haven't they been deployed to sambisa, but for evil intentions, you had them over in Osun, DSS chasing people with "Koboko", stopping them from celebrating isn't free and fair in my opinion. We would see were you would get soldiers from in 2015, probably Isreal that helped with the "photocronic" paper used in rigging Ekiti's election. Oloriburuku! GEJ till 2015...... Like you have a choice whether to congratulate Aregbe, if you don't congratulate that's your business, afterall Fayemi Congratulated Fayose in Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by prophetone(m): 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
Is this the self-consolation thread?
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by 1stola: 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
NA SO U TAKE CONGRATULATE OUR WINNER IN THE COMING 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.
AMEEN
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by manuelzz(m): 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Okay! But when are you evacuating the over 75,000 service men you deployed to conquer the innocent State Of Osun, Ebola?

How would you have felt if party thugs had hijacked the election yesterday? Don't you think our president deserves some applause for providing the people of osun with an enabling environment to exercise there rights? You need to stop being petty and start acting more maturely. God bless!!!

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Plus10(m): 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
Adetayo100: Credit for what? They were caught out in every rigging plan they had for the election hence they resorted in manhandling and locking up some Apc Party leaders and agents in some parts of Osun few hours before the election.
Please where you there when they were arrested? Or if the intention of their arrest was to rig the election,why were they released before and during the election?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
brownlord: We don hear

Now, can you please face the insurgency in NE?

You sound so uninformed!
The only way to stop insurgency in the North is to enthrone an Islamic system of government with total implementation of sharia!

Even if you wipe out the present Jihardists, a new one will emerge!

Unless you have a way of banning the Islamic idealogy of Jihardism!

Why you folks a re busy blaming Jonathan, some innocent kid is bring thought to kill for Allah!

Cheers

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Zionope: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
Firefire: Good one GEJ.

One Man, One Woman ONE VOTE

https://www.nairaland.com/1850458/response-osun-election-result-firefire
Bros ye! How market?
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by curiouses: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
poiZon:

bros am talking of obj's era. andy uba vs apga.

My bad.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
Congratulations to GEJ for having the mental strength to congratulate Rauf.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Toktee(m): 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
atlwireles: Politics without bitterness.
who told you,he have no choice,jonathan and pdp are pained,if not why are they complaining?
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by diamond4life: 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
thats a sign of a gd leader, i also congratulate aregbe on the victory, the people av spoken thru the votes. though i wanted omisore to win, because of 2 reasons 1) he is from my place ile-ife and 2) i dnt like anybody whosoever to rule osun for a 2nd term. but otunba tried sha winning 4 out of the 10 local govts in osun east esp the 2 biggest (ife central ane east) though as espected and lost by returning 109668 votes to apc's 111669, ogbeni won by 2001 vote though he is also from osun east
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Nosaghae(m): 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
drauj: Now Jonathan deserves a thumb-up......
But please also congratulate APC in 2015 presidential polls for winning.
if u will be sincere with urself, u know deep down ur heart that its GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by MORNDEW(m): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
manuelzz:

How would you have felt if party thugs had hijacked the election yesterday? Don't you think our president deserves some applause for providing the people of osun with an enabling environment to exercise there rights? You need to stop being petty and start acting more maturely. God bless!!!
Do you think Nigeria of OBJ days is still d same Nigeria today. Let him try all u mentioned above and see what will happen to him. You think say him no wan win election? The report of harrasment by soldiers do u know how bitter many neutrals were? Did he say anything abt military harassment in d speech. He shits on many of u intelligence all the time.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Plus10(m): 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
tobex23: Free and fair my foot, Osun state indigenes only showed you they are true yorubas! The soldiers you brought why haven't they been deployed to sambisa, but for evil intentions, you had them over in Osun, DSS chasing people with "Koboko", stopping them from celebrating isn't free and fair in my opinion. We would see were you would get soldiers from in 2015, probably Isreal that helped with the "photocronic" paper used in rigging Ekiti's election. Oloriburuku! GEJ till 2015...... Like you have a choice whether to congratulate Aregbe, if you don't congratulate that's your business, afterall Fayemi Congratulated Fayose in Ekiti.
Your hatred for Gej wouldn't stop him from wining 2015 election if he chosed to run

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by M0GIDI: 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
First picture of gov elect.

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by diamond4life: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
ask anybody the history of elections in osun, hmn. if not for the presence of the heavy security do u think it will be peaceful, for where. thank gej

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by diamond4life: 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
M0GIDI: First picture of gov elect.
grin
M0GIDI: First picture of gov elect.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by rajoys: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
duality: Although I supported Aregbe for this election, I sure will vote GEJ in 2015 if he runs for election.

I can bet that APC as a party wouldn't have congratulated the opposition if the result didn't go their way.

Indeed, GEJ has positively affected the electoral system. you can't have it all. he has tried. just that a lot of people are too biased and prejudiced this days.

You just lied. APC congratulated Fayose of PDP in Ekiti state when he won recently. Even though APC later went to court on some about the election. But they sure congratulate Fayose for the record. Still waiting for Omisore to call Aregbesola and congratulate him in the spirit of sportmanship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The "Backwardness" Of Nigeria After Hosting FESTAC 77, Myth Or Reality? / Nigeria Votes Against UN Resolution To Protect Human Rights Defenders / Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.