Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,100 members, 7,842,164 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola (23056 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments / #UKElection2015: Jonathan Congratulates David Cameroon / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Azeez532(m): 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
brownlord:

What was he doing in Osun?
He was in osun because he has the right to move freely in any part of the country, i should rather ask you what your party gained from harassing opposition figures if not intimidation.Await your party waterloo come 2015 insha Allah.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by cuteboy2: 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
GEJ has truly earned the respect and trust of Nigerians in conducting elections. He has presided over the cleanest and the most credible elections since 2011.

If it was OBJ's time?? shocked shocked
First he will use Ribadu's EFCC to disqualify the opponent. If that fails, while vote counting is ongoing, Prof Iwu will simply announce a fictitious result in Abuja. That's how Col Oyinlola (now an APC sympathizer) became governor of Osun state.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by brownlord: 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
Azeez532: He was in osun because he has the right to move freely in any part of the country, i should rather ask you what your party gained from harassing opposition figures if not intimidation.Await your party waterloo come 2015 insha Allah.

Bia you and who dey do your party, my party?

Well if the security men see his present in osun as threat to the state at that point in time they have the right to arrest him, if he thinks he was arrested unjustly, he's a bigwig and should head to court
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Reference(m): 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
drauj: Now Jonathan deserves a thumb-up......
But please also congratulate APC in 2015 presidential polls for winning.

I've said it times without number. If GEJ loses the election today he will congratulate the winner and move on. He has never been, never is and perhaps never will be an autocrat. Heck, he isn't even a blue blooded politician. He got there by providence and will step down with grace, dignity and an outstanding legacy when God deems his time in government is over. He has moved the democratic process further than any head of state before him, rebalanced the power equation in Nigeria and is tending several organisations of order into full blown and independent institutions. I sincerely hope the rest of us can sincerely help to ground these advances for our universal benefit.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by lyntiffany(f): 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
chidyhels: First of all lets start with the media chat and his utterances about corruption in Nigeria. Does that show an honest man?
Should I name corrupt cases that are staring us in the eyes yet he's waiting for committee reports to take a stand?
Can he swear he doesn't know the Judas that has penetrated his government?

He needs to grow some balls,if he gave Nigerians a perfect 4yrs he wont be begging for another term.
Perfect you say , pls are you perfect or even relatively close to that. Some people shaaaaaaaa.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by stexsy(m): 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

jonathan go and sit down! Don't come infect our Working governor with cluelessness! Nonesense! Go and continue working with, Omisore and Fayose, we don't need you in State Of Osun ebola!
u r just too dull for my liking or ve u forgoten dat gej is d president of Nigeria n dat osun state is only one of d 36 states dat makes up Nigeria? If gej decides to withold osun state's allocation for just two month so dat ur working governor wont be infected by ebola, hope u wont come here to type shit. ishi

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by ocelot2006(m): 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: As Governor Aregbesola prepares to begin a second term in office, President Jonathan looks forward to continuing to work with him and other state governors to further improve the living conditions of Nigerians in Osun and other states of the country

Sorry Mr President, you will work with no one on their 2nd term. Because you shall be kicked out of Aso Rock next may. Ênjoy ur stay while it last

*dreeeeeam. Dream, dream, dream* grin

Anyway, when you wake up in 2015 and the proverbial "eye" clears, PDP will be sending their regards......from the presidency at Aso Rock. Btw, you better focus on the states you have left before you even dream of the presidency. grin

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by manuelzz(m): 11:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
MORNDEW:
Do you think Nigeria of OBJ days is still d same Nigeria today. Let him try all u mentioned above and see what will happen to him. You think say him no wan win election? The report of harrasment by soldiers do u know how bitter many neutrals were? Did he say anything abt military harassment in d speech. He shits on many of u intelligence all the time.

And you count yourself amongst the few enlightened ones the president doesn't "ride" on their intelligence? Chai!! SMH

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by zanga420: 11:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
chidyhels: First of all lets start with the media chat and his utterances about corruption in Nigeria. Does that show an honest man?
Should I name corrupt cases that are staring us in the eyes yet he's waiting for committee reports to take a stand?
Can he swear he doesn't know the Judas that has penetrated his government?

He needs to grow some balls,if he gave Nigerians a perfect 4yrs he wont be begging for another term.
the things he said in media chat are similar to what i'm telling u now. Do u understand dat we have constitution, due process n order of things we work with, no thanks to our too beauracratic settings. Do u know about teenage trevor martins or so shooting in america, how the court set the man free 'cos court works with evidence, logic n reasoning. Will he sit in aso rock and proclaim some1 guilty because he's president? So you've yet not mention a corruption issue as i asked u. For instance, maybe u have a spouse and some1 told him u did something wrong, he didn't ask u to hear ur side of the matter nor investigate then he concludes u did it, how 'll feel about that?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 11, 2014
lyntiffany: Perfect you say , pls are you perfect or even relatively close to that. Some people shaaaaaaaa.
You got the msg. Perfection is in context.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by deeobserver209(m): 12:42am On Aug 11, 2014
GEJ is a true Democrat. cheesy The man that believes in free and fair elections. Goodluck Jonathan is the best President Nigeria ever had. smiley

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by elbyno: 1:30am On Aug 11, 2014
Readin pples comment on here and generally on social media,I have now concluded that millions of nigerians don't know the politics that is played behind our backs.am not condemning d president for congratulating d opposition party,but what do u expect him to say?His govt is facing huge backlash and uproar from citizens for his failure to curb d insecurity in the country.His govt has to say this so they can get people to back them as elections gears up for next year.Do u guys know how the party at d centre tried so hard to rig the election but failed as a result of d opposition. And people in d state resistance? Do u guys know the games played just to ensure the party at the centre won.The moves they made.Why don't u guys think about the heavy presence of security and harrassment of opposition leaders.They tried but people weren't intimidated but stood up to resist.Millions of us don't know what's going on.We just sit down in our comfort zones and believe any the govt says or anyone says.Don't believe everything a Man tells u even don't believe what I tell u cos pple are all about their self interest.May God open our eyes in Nigeria to many things we don't know

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Billygee2u: 3:29am On Aug 11, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Okay! But when are you evacuating the over 75,000 service men you deployed to conquer the innocent State Of Osun, Ebola?
the only Judas here ,keep quite。
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Billygee2u: 3:38am On Aug 11, 2014
elbyno: Readin pples comment on here and generally on social media,I have now concluded that millions of nigerians don't know the politics that is played behind our backs.am not condemning d president for congratulating d opposition party,but what do u expect him to say?His govt is facing huge backlash and uproar from citizens for his failure to curb d insecurity in the country.His govt has to say this so they can get people to back them as elections gears up for next year.Do u guys know how the party at d centre tried so hard to rig the election but failed as a result of d opposition. And people in d state resistance? Do u guys know the games played just to ensure the party at the centre won.The moves they made.Why don't u guys think about the heavy presence of security and harrassment of opposition leaders.They tried but people weren't intimidated but stood up to resist.Millions of us don't know what's going on.We just sit down in our comfort zones and believe any the govt says or anyone says.Don't believe everything a Man tells u even don't believe what I tell u cos pple are all about their self interest.May God open our eyes in Nigeria
to many things we don't know

Mr I too know.Only you know everything.Mr know it all.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Gorrbachev: 4:25am On Aug 11, 2014
Firefire: Good one GEJ.

One Man, One Woman ONE VOTE

https://www.nairaland.com/1850458/response-osun-election-result-firefire

that na two votes o. grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Rexyl(m): 5:57am On Aug 11, 2014
welldone Mr. president. May your Labour to bring good things out of Nigeria and make it stand as a memorial never be in vain. Sincerely speaking Mr. President has always shown he loves this nation and fully committed to her development despite all the collaborative efforts of certain desperate politicians against his success. I pray he will succeed over the enemies of progress of this Nation. Those who introduced boko haram to discredit his administration will be shamed.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by elbyno: 9:37am On Aug 11, 2014
Billygee2u:

Mr I too know.Only you know everything.Mr know it all.
. "Mr I have to post something" Did I say I know it all?Didn't I even state that even what am writing one should also not believe it.That is why some people like u just jump d gun on any issue,just to post a comment. anyways,I know say u just dey catch trips,but its good.kip it up bro
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by omoharry(f): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
Good one from Mr President. I hope all the APC E- Warrior can see how to accept defeat in an election. Please you guys should do the same when ever APC looses one including your ogas at the top, who always cries to the high heavens when ever its not in their favor.
Tinubu should try and emulate Mr president and know how to play politic. But i know he can never accept defeat because he and his followers are rascals that has no sense of direction. Good one President.
The PDP Faction of Osun state should swallow their pride and congratulate Aregbesola. They should not behave like the APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused / Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 / The "Backwardness" Of Nigeria After Hosting FESTAC 77, Myth Or Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.