Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,987 members, 7,841,777 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola (23055 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments / #UKElection2015: Jonathan Congratulates David Cameroon / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by zanga420: 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
chidyhels: GEJ has a good heart no doubt, my only problem with him is that he lacks courage, he sees corruption every day but keeps quite. I just hate him for that. He should grow some balls and embrace honesty.
Let me ask, have u ever been slandered/painted black b4 people who loves u before? I'll tell you something pray not to be in GEJ shoes/situation. Nigerians are gullible believes rumuor easier than facts. E.g odua certificate issue, ebola salt wahala. Nowhere in the world is corruption free, the difference is the level. Many of these corruption media propagandas are targeted at people who stand as stumbling block to evil doers. Point what u call a corruption case and I'll give u a befitting answer to it.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Fourwinds: 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
Plus10: I was expecting this from you...kudos Mr. President!
exactly my expectation too. do it to d glory of God

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by yerimastyle(m): 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Okay! But when are you evacuating the over 75,000 service men you deployed to conquer the innocent State Of Osun, Ebola?
how does d presence of the military men affect you

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Fourwinds: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
Plus10:
Your hatred for this man is becoming something else o...at times we do insult him but I think we should give him credit for this!
yes oooo. ok oga Jona take credit card.. on a serious note. I'm happy dat not life was lost. he deserve a pat on d back
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Azeez532(m): 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
arewafederation:
a
The kind of maturity displayed when SLS was crowned Emire of Kano, abi?
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Azeez532(m): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
arewafederation:
a[/quote]
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Azeez532(m): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
arewafederation:
a
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Azeez532(m): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
arewafederation:
a[/quote]
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Fourwinds: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
Plus10:
I tell you...the worse part of it is that most of them don't even know when to criticise or lay blame on Mr President...imagine an election that was peaceful as Osun without any report of death(violence) or snatching of balot box yet some persons are still head bent on criticising him...anyway posterity would stand for him!
in d words of my Saviour... forgive dem for dey do not know what dey are doing
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Azeez532(m): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
arewafederation:
Abi o
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Fourwinds: 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
Keky: Prisca
yes.. dat is her name
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by BekeeBuAgbara: 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
tobex23: Free and fair my foot, Osun state indigenes only showed you they are true yorubas! The soldiers you brought why haven't they been deployed to sambisa, but for evil intentions, you had them over in Osun, DSS chasing people with "Koboko", stopping them from celebrating isn't free and fair in my opinion. We would see were you would get soldiers from in 2015, probably Isreal that helped with the "photocronic" paper used in rigging Ekiti's election. Oloriburuku! GEJ till 2015...... Like you have a choice whether to congratulate Aregbe, if you don't congratulate that's your business, afterall Fayemi Congratulated Fayose in Ekiti.
In 2007 when the election was rigged against the same Ogbeni Rauf, where were you people? undecided

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by lawbabs: 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
Thanks Jona... but pls evacuate ur 75,000 security men from osun. Security men that cannot overrun book haram

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by JustCurious: 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
zanga420: Let me ask, have u ever been slandered/painted black b4 people who loves u before? I'll tell you something pray not to be in GEJ shoes/situation. Nigerians are gullible believes rumuor easier than facts. E.g odua certificate issue, ebola salt wahala. Nowhere in the world is corruption free, the difference is the level. Many of these corruption media propagandas are targeted at people who stand as stumbling block to evil doers. Point what u call a corruption case and I'll give u a befitting answer to it.

Good point.

I wish people would someday look beyond the sentimental level, beyond the propagandas...to see the competency and strenght of this great leader called Jonathan. smiley

Congratulations to Ogbeni Aregbesola and the people of osun state.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Azeez532(m): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
brownlord:

Evacuate them so you and your gang can go on killing spree and accuse the man that lost election abi?

Only a criminal or evil person is afraid of security personnel, if you are free and have no skeleton in your cupboard, you won't have a problem even if 1 million security men are deployed to your state.
The same security can be used to manipulate the process in favor of the party at the center.Kindly tell me the reason why masked security men arrested Mr. Lai Mohammed
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by HENROSHUN(m): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
drauj: Now Jonathan deserves a thumb-up......
But please also congratulate APC in 2015 presidential polls for winning.
..If I hear
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Fourwinds: 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
ahaika23: He never chose the path of OBJ who through Maurice Iwu arm twisted the electorate into accepting his chosen ones even when he possibly and visibly can. OBJ who made mockery of the masses by conducting a gathering of deceit with incessant issues of violence and thuggery. GEJ we that are with you are much more than they that are against you including boko haram. God bless you.
in terms of election ., u don't nid to talk about OBJ.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by titoetal(m): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
My most revered humble president,
may the Lord continue to fill you with
wisdom, guide and protect you to
place our nation on the part of
greatness.
We are with you and many more than are against you. All evil machinations
shall fail.
I join in congratulating Ogbeni Rauf
Aregbesola for his victory and the
people of Osun for their massive
participation and perseverance yesterday.
Victory to democracy. Slowly slowly,
we shall get there. A day will come
when we shall not need massive
security personnel deployment to
conduct election nor restrict movement during - yes we can.

God Bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
Apc don win the election nobody go complain about riggings and so on. But if na pdp win the election lie Muhammad and co for done the make noise since.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Fourwinds: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
ahaika23: He never chose the path of OBJ who through Maurice Iwu arm twisted the electorate into accepting his chosen ones even when he possibly and visibly can. OBJ who made mockery of the masses by conducting a gathering of deceit with incessant issues of violence and thuggery. GEJ we that are with you are much more than they that are against you including boko haram. God bless you.
in terms of election ., u don't nid to talk about OBJ. caution was threw to d wind

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Azeez532(m): 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
JustCurious:

Good point.

I wish people would someday look beyond the sentimental level, beyond the propagandas...to see the competency and strenght of this great leader called Jonathan. smiley

Congratulations to Ogbeni Aregbesola and the people of osun state.
Competent? Are you kidding?
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Abraham2013(m): 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

jonathan go and sit down! Don't come infect our Working governor with cluelessness! Nonesense! Go and continue working with, Omisore and Fayose, we don't need you in State Of Osun ebola!
Don't complain wen he finally goes n sit down in abj n no federal projects is coming d way of osun. Den u will start calling him a dictator.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by LadyPM: 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
This is very good of Mr president. His advisers are gradually waking up to reality. 2015 is around the corner, he willl come back to that same Osun. I just hope he will still develop Osun as his party did not win. He acts as if he is president of Pdp states, from his utterances and body language. Osun deserves federal presence. It's good that he congratulated the winner,- Ogbeni who truly deserves to win that election. Heeeee! Some ppl are licking their wounds now. Portfolios had been shared even before election, hahahaha! Man proposes, God disposes. There is nothing in the world that can take the place of a good man. Ogbeni has been good to Osunites in different ways though he is not perfect. Nobody is perfect. Weldone Mr President! Weldone Ogbeni!! Weldone Osunites!!!
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by IdJack(m): 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
This is good...this is how it suppose to be.

APC now when you fail in another State...hope we will hear word.

MR. PRESIDENT WELDONE...CARRY GO 2015- 2019

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
zanga420: Let me ask, have u ever been slandered/painted black b4 people who loves u before? I'll tell you something pray not to be in GEJ shoes/situation. Nigerians are gullible believes rumuor easier than facts. E.g odua certificate issue, ebola salt wahala. Nowhere in the world is corruption free, the difference is the level. Many of these corruption mediated propagandas are targeted at people who stand as stumbling block to evil doers. Point what u call a corruption case and I'll give u a befitting answer to it.
First of all lets start with the media chat and his utterances about corruption in Nigeria. Does that show an honest man?
Should I name corrupt cases that are staring us in the eyes yet he's waiting for committee reports to take a stand?
Can he swear he doesn't know the Judas that has penetrated his government?

He needs to grow some balls,if he gave Nigerians a perfect 4yrs he wont be begging for another term.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by duni04(m): 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
priscaoge: I keep loving this man's action every single day grin. He plays politics with no strings attached, no bitterness, full of wisdom grin
U are a very naive Nigerian. Smh for u undecided
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

jonathan go and sit down! Don't come infect our Working governor with cluelessness! Nonesense! Go and continue working with, Omisore and Fayose, we don't need you in State Of Osun ebola!
Please read what u just typed... Full of cluelessness!
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Firefire(m): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
Zionope:
Bros ye! How market?

my brother. Market dey. Oooo
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by priscaoge(f): 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
duni04:
U are a very naive Nigerian. Smh for u undecided
And u are a backward primitive Nigerian. SMB 4 U undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
duni04: \
Hey! longtym no saw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#fuelscarcity: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area / The "Backwardness" Of Nigeria After Hosting FESTAC 77, Myth Or Reality? / Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.