Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (827840 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
checkyink:
Hi great people , do paper routers also register online at cic.gc.ca ?. I'm confused here
No.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
I submitted via paper route I don't think it's needed to register on cic site. Me I ddnt oh don't know about others... Am sure it's nt needed anyways.

checkyink:
Hi great people , do paper routers also register online at cic.gc.ca ?. I'm confused here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lovesavvi: 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
Joe980:
@lovesavvi, which organization do you work with presently?
am doing my own business nd is nt related to IT fields, its buying nd selling nd I included my business registration document. Bt my previous course related to what am going for now, I study physics electonics nd going for wireless information technology
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
lovesavvi:
Is like if u r working with any organization dat give u leav letter, pay slip ,nd employment letter . U can't get trv .
Could you shed light on these?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lovesavvi: 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
Joe980:
Could you shed light on these?
what I mean is dat if u r doin ur own persional business nt working with unda any organization is nt easy to get study permit. Just my persional opinion, nd stand to be corrected.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
@lovesavvi, cleared. Just trying to picture the way forward. To me it shouldn't because it's part of experience. What justifies it is how convinced the VO is from documents presented. And mostly, one's career has to be progressive.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mesh2003(f): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
lovesavvi:
am doing my own business nd is nt related to IT fields, its buying nd selling nd I included my business registration document. Bt my previous course related to what am going for now, I study physics electonics nd going for wireless information technology
They might expect u to go for something like bUsiness administration/ international business management if u r doing ur own thing now. because what u r going 4 has nothing to do with. What u r currently doing. If u r fresh graduate, they relate ur degree with what u say u are going for. If u are not, then what u are going for will be related to what u r doing presently.
I read pure and industrial chemistry and has never done anything related to my 1st degree. I work with a company that imports and sells things. I am going for PGD in business administration-Global business management. In ur SOP, u should say u r going to acquire business knowledge and want to apply it in ur current field, be it international or local business. I ve been called 4 medicals.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Fhemmmy: 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
kaynine59:
Ahhhhhh baba oooooooo... I greet u humbly ooo.. Thanks boss and God bless you.. Hope to see u in 2015 in Ontario... God bless us all.. How work and family egbon..

Na me humble pass oh......Work and family doing ok sir, and looking forward to seeing you. .... God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lovesavvi: 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
mesh2003:

They might expect u to go for something like bUsiness administration/ international business management if u r doing ur own thing now. because what u r going 4 has nothing to do with. What u r currently doing. If u r fresh graduate, they relate ur degree with what u say u are going for. If u are not, then what u are going for will be related to what u r doing presently.
I read pure and industrial chemistry and has never done anything related to my 1st degree. I work with a company that imports and sells things. I am going for PGD in business administration-Global business management. In ur SOP, u should say u r going to acquire business knowledge and want to apply it in ur current field, be it international or local business. I ve been called 4 medicals.
Thanks so much, But d problem is that I want to go back into my field, I av passion for it . D business am doin nao is a family business just doin it cox naija situation .So what do u tink I can do?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by checkyink(m): 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
Thanks kaynine59 and joe58
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Vycta(m): 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
hi, i just read through some post on 5 and 6, and am moved to ask. i am interest in studying in canada, contract an agency to help me with it, because i felt it's a tedious task and would not have time for the strenous tasks. the agency said they have sent my Bio-data to a body, more like an agency there, to access my results and documents, after which it will be displayed and any school that picks it up becomes the school i will select from. so how true is that?

then assuming true, if i still logde an application on my own, to Memorial University, and my application is sent there does it spoil anything for me?...

so guys help... what do i do? i need your advice, asap ... as i want to start september 2015

thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lovesavvi: 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
Joe980:
@lovesavvi, cleared. Just trying to picture the way forward. To me it shouldn't because it's part of experience. What justifies it is how convinced the VO is from documents presented. And mostly, one's career has to be progressive.
So what do u tink I can do or add for d re application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mesh2003(f): 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
lovesavvi:
Thanks so much, But d problem is that I want to go back into my field, I av passion for it . D business am doin nao is a family business just doin it cox naija situation .So what do u tink I can do?

I think u shld go 4 something related to what u r doing now cos u ve d docs to back it up and its a good home tie. And since its a family business, it will look like they r sponsoring u to go get d best knowledge to manage d business. But if u r d manager, u ve to show proof that d company will still be running during ur absence. When u get to canada, u can then switch course. A lot of people do it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
Lovesavvi it is well..

Sir Fhemmmy bless boss.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
lovesavvi:
So what do u tink I can do or add for d re application?
I second @mesh2003. Career has to be progressive. More ideas would come in from the house but right now am at sea...trying to picture changing field again won't depict desperation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ojooyelakin: 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
Vycta:
hi, i just read through some post on 5 and 6, and am moved to ask. i am interest in studying in canada, contract an agency to help me with it, because i felt it's a tedious task and would not have time for the strenous tasks. the agency said they have sent my Bio-data to a body, more like an agency there, to access my results and documents, after which it will be displayed and any school that picks it up becomes the school i will select from. so how true is that?

then assuming true, if i still logde an application on my own, to Memorial University, and my application is sent there does it spoil anything for me?...

so guys help... what do i do? i need your advice, asap ... as i want to start september 2015

thanks.

Rashhhh!!! I hope you haven't pay so called agent any money ? I always tell people to stop using agent... You are the best agent for yourself except if u are lazy type ... Why not do the research yourself and apply to the school yourself ,make friends from buddies in this forum then all your problems will be solve and don't forget to make Google your best friend... Don't be lazy bro.... DIY ( Do It Yourself)

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Vycta(m): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
ojooyelakin:

Rashhhh!!! I hope you haven't pay so called agent any money ? I always tell people to stop using agent... You are the best agent for yourself except if u are lazy type ... Why not do the research yourself and apply to the school yourself ,make friends from buddies in this forum then all your problems will be solve and don't forget to make Google your best friend... Don't be lazy bro.... DIY ( Do It Yourself)

so what do you suggest i do bro?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
Fabuloustee we go prepare ooo lol... See the weather in Niagara and welland area... Kai.... Dis is too cold... Man no go turn ice fish like dis lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
lovesavvi:

For d course tingy...I advice u get a twin admission...1. Business management and 2. Ur passion "physics"
Use d business management to secure TRV, when u get to canada u notify d authorities and change to ur physic. Capish!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by onyii2372: 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
i know this might seem odd here, but please any1 know a good hospital to give birth in canada thats affordable and what the cost are?
any1 here have a firsthand experience?

does canada still give automatic citizenship to newborns on canadian soil

please help a sister out. most of the info on google just seems sooo confusing.

thank you ooooo in advance grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kepner(f): 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
@Vycta

I personally have never heard of any agency working in the system which you just described. The norm will be for them to give you a variety of schools based on your budget and interests or better still, you provide them with the schools you like...and they do the job from there.
I think the best bet will be for you to take out time, search for the schools you'll prefer and apply yourself. If you have funds ready, this could be completed in a space of 2weeks, then you can start chasing your transcript processing from there on.
But if you feel you really really don't have time and need an agent, I'll advice you find a new one.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fabuloustee(f): 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
kaynine59:
Fabuloustee we go prepare ooo lol... See the weather in Niagara and welland area... Kai.... Dis is too cold... Man no go turn ice fish like dis lol

Omo sch mi............. We will not turn to ice fish ooooooo....We will go prepared.... funny u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
Vycta:

thanks.
Men,dat Agent just wants to steal ur money.Browse urself and do it urself,u wud get a good school....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
Onyeoma3:

present maa...fire on
Thanks pls I will send u a pm. ..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
redribs:

Please share tips on what to prepare oneself with... That looks like a lot of cold.

You can get most of ur winter stuffs here when u arrive, but be sure to come with atleast one thick jacket handy so u won't be caught off guard....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by philiancoop(m): 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
@gurus on the house, pls I want to move over to canada to work and study. I have a an SSCE. Can I apply online? How? What will I need? Any tip and advise? My #ogas@D_top I be small boy o but I'm over 18.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
Omo school mi amen oooooo lol

fabuloustee:

Omo sch mi............. We will not turn to ice fish ooooooo....We will go prepared.... funny u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
lovesavvi:
@mr aram I will like to send u a mail, I av send a pm to u nd I dnt knw if u received it or nt?

Just seeing this, will check my mail now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
philiancoop:
@gurus on the house, pls I want to move over to canada to work and study. I have a an SSCE. Can I apply online? How? What will I need? Any tip and advise? My #ogas@D_top I be small boy o but I'm over 18.

Find a school here www.aucc.ca, apply for admission, get admission then come back here to ask visa questions. BTW how much money do you have for study?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Vycta(m): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
Thanks guys....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycooly: 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
GTB card
warrikid:
bro pls which card did u use 4 payment? Plus how did u sign ur forms online?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycooly: 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
Please gurus in d houz, I just discovrd on my printed biometric paper dat I made a mistake in my name input, I filled my full names whr am meant to only put my family name and I also put my full names whr I am meant to only write my given names...plz houz ,I nid advice on what to do, how can I correct that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.