Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (829148 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by basukajoe(m): 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
October 24, Niagara College, Paper, PG.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
Optimall:
Enjoy yours dear.

What's up dear Have you gotten ur passport now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
Same school with myself and fabuloustee... Bros I hail. What course u going for and what campus? Welland or Niagara on the Lake

basukajoe:
October 24, Niagara College, Paper, PG.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
Mcjimmy opsynusy vanarichie duntano and co

U guys r next... Receive ur blessings and medical up

It will b a good week...

AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
lovesavvi:
yes I stated it

Okay. I can't really see any problems with the docs you said you submitted. I for one do not support the suggestions being made that you should switch from your passion "physics" to Business Administration or whatever just because a V.O was nonchalant enough to pay attention to details that would have helped your cause. I believe you're going for post graduate studies? Think about it, would it make sense if you studied Physics at undergraduate level and decide to study Business Administration at pg level? It doesnt make sense at all. If I were you I'll re-apply. Make them understand my passion for physics (or the related course you wanna study). You might even wanna tell them you've been busy attending seminars and workshops related to your field of intended study. Pick out the reasons for your refusal and tackle them one by one... The ones like say "purpose of visit" which you can't do anything about should be tackled in your letter of explanation. Don't give up too quickly. Just my two cents though. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by meritdee(m): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
lovesavvi:
Godd , am also planning to apply to humber tomoro may intake, which course do u apply for? Do u apply online? Pls Give me d step by step on how u apply. Thanks

Hi ma'am, the process is very easy and straight forward. Just go to their website, search and note the code of the 3 favorite courses you'd like to apply for, check their availability (i.e open or close), download the international application form which you can fill on your PC just like the online form for TRV. The space to input your VISA/Master card details is also provided on the form. Save this form, attach it to a mail and send it to the school.

Just take your time explore the site, it is very easy and comprehensive...

http://international.humber.ca/study-in-canada/country/nigeria.html

All the answers to your questions, both the ones you've asked and the ones you will ask are embedded in the link above. Don't mention grin grin grin (I know you would thank me wink )

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vicarsenal(m): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
lovesavvi:
Godd , am also planning to apply to humber tomoro may intake, which course do u apply for? Do u apply online? Pls Give me d step by step on how u apply. Thanks
Yep I did it online.
Global Business Management.
Just download d Intl application form, fill it and save it, scan ur docs i.e. WAEC or NECO certs, Transcript, Bsc Cert, NYSC, CV, Passport Data page. Then mail it as an attachment to intlapplications@Humber.ca
Make sure u av a working GTB/FirstBank, or Zenith Mastercard.
U'll need to fill it in d form. Hope it helps.
Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kepner(f): 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
redribs:

Lol @ Find a new one. How are you?

Hey Red cheesy I'm fine o. How are you holding up with the 'wait'?
And yeah, the cold has started kicking in big time o...I hope you're ready to wear as many jackets as possible to keep warm, even me that I'm still all the wayy Fall, I'm already terrified undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vicarsenal(m): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
vicarsenal:
Happy Sunday House,
Pls can my Dad's friend be my sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emmsana: 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kepner(f): 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
lovesavvi:
Thanks so much, am a guy

Lol...for real? I also thought you were female. Your moniker sounds feminine though, you should probably indicate your gender to make it obvious, else errone else will still think you're a 'ma'

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Moheat(m): 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
vicarsenal:

Yep I did it online.
Just download d Intl application form, fill it and save it, scan ur docs i.e. WAEC or NECO certs, Transcript, Bsc Cert, NYSC, CV, Passport Data page. Then mail it as an attachment to intlapplications@Humber.ca
Cheers.

@lovesavvi I applied to humber college on the 30th of October, 2014. I did not include my CV and Passport data page. Also, is it only GTB, First bank and Zenith Master Card they accept? cos i used fidelity master card. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Moheat(m): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
vicarsenal:

Yep I did it online.
Cheers.

Vicarsenal I applied to humber college on the 30th of October, 2014. I did not include my CV and Passport data page. Also, is it only GTB, First bank and Zenith Master Card they accept? cos i used fidelity master card, its been 4 days now and no response at least to acknowledge my mail.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by iykedare(m): 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
luvly3:

Conestoga has something on post grad certificate in construction

Yeah that is somehow related to my course, civil engineering but can I proceed to do my masters in CIVIL ENGINEERING with this pgd in construction project management? That is my biggest worry now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by castiello(m): 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
justicia:
Hello, how u dey. Pls. when did u receive ur letter of admission and are u for Undergrad or Postgrad. I applied to York Uni for Masters for Winter but am yet to get a decision, though I was informed that applications are under review and decisions will be sent within this November.

i applied for an undergraduate course and i logged my application in late august the process was pretty fast, they will give you admission dont worry just keep checking myfile for update in case they need any more document but am 100% sure u will be admitted

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
Snappyfingaz:

What's up dear Have you gotten ur passport now?
Hello Mr. Nop I haven't. How's the wait?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
emmsana:
Hello house, please has anybody confirm this news. Please confirm and update us here.

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?mthd=tp&crtr.page=1&nid=898999&crtr.tp1D=1

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/10/canada-suspends-visas-for-residents-of.html?m=1

Thank you all

Nigeria is Ebola free as declared by WHO.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vicarsenal(m): 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
Moheat:

Vicarsenal I applied to humber college on the 30th of October, 2014. I did not include my CV and Passport data page. Also, is it only GTB, First bank and Zenith Master Card they accept? cos i used fidelity master card, its been 4 days now and no response at least to acknowledge my mail.
They'll get back to u soonest don't worry. Mine was like that too, like 4-5 days, the whole process take like 3 weeks. Is it May Intake?
D major docs is d Bsc certs and Ssce certs and transcript I added my CV to show am into Business Management.
Once its Mastercard its Ook.. Hope u av enuf cash in it sha, like 20k above, I was charged 11k for d admission. They'll give u admission don't fret. Hope that helps.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
Optimall:
Hello Mr. Nop I haven't. How's the wait?

Ok. You know na.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pyzdan: 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
Oga Siga i sent you PM ooooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lovesavvi: 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
Kepner:

Lol...for real? I also thought you were female. Your moniker sounds feminine though, you should probably indicate your gender to make it obvious, else errone else will still think you're a 'ma'
ok Sir noted
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lovesavvi: 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
vicarsenal:

Yep I did it online.
Cheers.
thanks I will fill it tomorrow
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lovesavvi: 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
@ All what can u say about been denied on travel history? Thinkin of visit dubai for one or two weeks b4 I re applied. Any suggestion pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by justicia: 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
castiello:

i applied for an undergraduate course and i logged my application in late august the process was pretty fast, they will give you admission dont worry just keep checking myfile for update in case they need any more document but am 100% sure u will be admitted
Thanks! I appreciate ur moral support. All docs have been uploaded btw. I'll keep checkn MyFile. I'm positive I'll get it by the grace of God. Thanks again!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kepner(f): 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
lovesavvi:
ok Sir noted

Lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
lovesavvi:
@ All what can u say about been denied on travel history? Thinkin of visit dubai for one or two weeks b4 I re applied. Any suggestion pls
Travel history is an ad on. It doesn't carry weight.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lovesavvi: 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
Kepner:

Lol
how far about ur application, which school r u goin?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
lovesavvi:
lol,there are lots of people who get their TRV without even going to other countries.Don't waste ur cash goin to dubai.apply and pray to God for intervention.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
This cold dat dey say is in canada,how man wan take manage the cold na....shuoooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
pyzdan:
Oga Siga i sent you PM ooooooo
.... I already replied Sir...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
u beta dey do rehearsal using ur deep freezer... just enter n close ursef inside tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue,
eddy20:
This cold dat dey say is in canada,how man wan take manage the cold na....shuoooo

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kepner(f): 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
lovesavvi:
how far about ur application, which school r u goin?

Fine so far. uOttawa next Fall

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.