Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (825755 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 7:12am On Nov 02, 2014
Morning guys, I hope y'all are having a great weekend?
To be honest Ehn, I just can't wait for monday, Cuz I know there'll be loads of good news on here starting tomorrow.. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Xoxo
Cheers

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 02, 2014
tnuola:
To be honest Ehn, I just can't wait for monday, Cuz I know there'll be loads of good news on here starting tomorrow.. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Xoxo
Cheers
Enjoy yours dear.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 7:42am On Nov 02, 2014
AMEN

tnuola:

Xoxo
Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by nekkii(f): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2014
tnuola:

Xoxo
Cheers
same here am just looking forward to d new week,i know great things will happen.... God is in control...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 8:11am On Nov 02, 2014
Optimall:
Hahaha I dey o. Aw bodi?
body dey.

how u?
have ur trv been approved yet?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 8:22am On Nov 02, 2014
[b] LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS ( WINTER - JAN 2015 )

1. stayboy1602: JULY 17, U of T, online, UG. TRV
2. Oghos2k: AUGUST 6, U of R, online, PG. TRV
3. realone01: AUGUST 8, U of R, online, PG. TRV
4. kruxit: AUGUST 13, Fanshawe college, Online, PG. TRV
5. Double08: AUGUST 19, Lambton College, Paper, PG. MEDICALS
6. ManTiger: AUGUST 28, MUN, Online, UG. TRV
7. Optimall: AUGUST 29, Usask, Paper, UG. TRV
8. cman4good: AUGUST 30, MUN, onliine, PG. TRV
9. tianadiva: SEPTEMBER 5, Uni of Manitoba, online, UG. MEDICALS
10. fabuloustee: SEPTEMBER 9, Niagara college, paper, UG. MEDICALS
11. jojcanada: SEPTEMBER 9, Seneca college, Paper, PG. MEDICALS
12. MrArams: SEPTEMBER 11, CUCA, Online, PG. MEDICALS
13. lovesavvi: SEPTEMBER 16, Fleming college, online, PG. delayed
14. Mesh2003: SEPTEMBER 17, North Island college, paper, PG. MEDICALS
15. Mcjimmy:SEPTEMBER 18, Conestoga College, Paper, PGD
16. opsynusy: SEPTEMBER 19, Selkirk college, paper, PG.
17. seunalasho: SEPTEMBER 20, Lambton college, online, PG.
18. vanrichie4u: SEPTEMBER 24, Nothern lights college, online, PG.
19. duntano: SEPTEMBER 25, Conestoga college, paper, Diploma.
20. Leaderdeji: SEPTEMBER 25, Selkirk college, online, PG.
21. Santohfilz: SEPTEMBER 26, UPEI, online, UG.
22. pchax: SEPTEMBER 28, Uni of Windsor, online, PG
23. tweeny24: SEPTEMBER 29, centennial college, paper, diploma.
24. lilspiceyy: SEPTEMBER 30, NBCC, online, diploma.
25. kaynine59: SEPTEMBER 30, Niagara college, paper, PG.
26. omooba: OCTOBER 1, laurentian university, online route, PG.
27. Dafinest4life: OCTOBER 2, Olds college, online, diploma.
28. lewoxxy: OCTOBER 2, Seneca college, online, PG.
29. standupguy: OCTOBER 8, Conestoga college, online, PG
30. redribs: OCTOBER 10, UOttawa, Online, PG.
31. meritdee: OCTOBER 10, Humber, online, Adv dip
32. Cufs: OCTOBER 14, Uni of Lethbridge, paper, 2nd UG.
33. Babahor: OCTOBER 15, seneca college, online, PG.
34. showfz: OCTOBER 16, Red River college, online, diploma.
35. newbie2014: OCTOBER 16, GBC, online, PG.
36. moshood1993: OCTOBER 17, Lambton college, online, PG.
37. holyjacket: OCTOBER 17, U of Alberta, online, PG.
38. holu26: OCTOBER 17, Uni of Lethbridge, online, UG.
39. chops33: OCTOBER 22, Brandon uni, online, UG.
40. Tnuola: OCTOBER 23, Lambton college, paper, PG.

If you have admission for Winter
and have applied for TRV

Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study

UPDATED
[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycooly: 8:22am On Nov 02, 2014
Tnx much....prayerz already started!!!
Anugoson:
@ Kennycooly...like i told u b4 not to worry,cos its a minor stuff,instead commit everytin in prayers@ what ojooyelakin said abt his friend that was delayed cos he made a similar mistake,it was just a coincidence,the reason for the delay was not cos of the mistake buh rather was as a result of home ties and insufficient fund in which the sponsor had up 85m,one thing u shuld know is that there is no amount of document that u will put that will make u to say that u re on point,rather is just the grace nd favour of God.pray and panic less...Its well!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 8:25am On Nov 02, 2014
For as many that can pray over this list should pls do so. This month of November will be full of Letter of Acceptance, Medical calls, Medicals passed, TRVs in Jesus name. Have a blessed sunday!

12 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lovesavvi: 8:26am On Nov 02, 2014
Snappyfingaz:

Sorry to intrude... did you state in your S.O.P that you would return after your program?
yes I stated it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lovesavvi: 8:33am On Nov 02, 2014
MrArams:
For as many that can pray over this list should pls do so. This month of November will be full of Letter of Acceptance, Medical calls, Medicals passed, TRVs in Jesus name. Have a blessed sunday!
Morning Bro, do u gt my mail?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 02, 2014
Optimall:
Enjoy yours dear.

Have you gone to pick up your passport? If no whats the tracking please update pls? Congrats to you.

God Bless and to all members may God almighty grant our heart desires insha Allah.
More more more more Medicals-TRV.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tweeny24: 8:47am On Nov 02, 2014
tnuola:

Xoxo
Cheers

Same here...just can't wait Good news all rounda for d rest of us oo...can I hear someone say AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 9:30am On Nov 02, 2014
lovesavvi:
Morning Bro, do u gt my mail?

Replied
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by castiello(m): 9:38am On Nov 02, 2014
Dear All happy weekend to you i wish you a wonderful weekend, i have just submitted my trv application on Saturday the 1st of November my school is York university resumption is 5th Jan 2015 below are list of document submitted i want to know my chances with God all things are possible.

list of document

mothers account statement
personal account statement
proof of mandatory tuition deposit by fund transfer
proof of student account transaction
proof of mothers company registration
proof of tax clearance receipt
letter of sponsorship from mother
proof of landed property in my name and that of my siblings
mothers identity card
my identity card from the last place of work
letter of explanation
statement of purpose
police clearance certificate
birth certificate
child birth certificate
wife youth service corps certificate
court marriage declaration
high school certificate
computer diploma certificate
computer diploma result
family pictures
fathers death certificate

hope to hear a response soonest love you all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lovesavvi: 9:54am On Nov 02, 2014
MrArams:

Replied
Do u also support I should go for sumting related to business course nd switch to my normal course as advice by joe nd mesh. Also when search. Humber college site dey av both global business management nd wireless telecommunication nd am thinking of apply to both course in humber against may intake cox is already late for jan but d problem now is I dnt knw tuition deposit of humber cox I can't pay tuition deposit for both program. Anybody goin to humber college it is mandatory to pay for deposit before u apply for ur trv also how many weeks humber used to process ur addmission?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lovesavvi: 10:08am On Nov 02, 2014
mesh2003:

They might expect u to go for something like bUsiness administration/ international business management if u r doing ur own thing now. because what u r going 4 has nothing to do with. What u r currently doing. If u r fresh graduate, they relate ur degree with what u say u are going for. If u are not, then what u are going for will be related to what u r doing presently.
I read pure and industrial chemistry and has never done anything related to my 1st degree. I work with a company that imports and sells things. I am going for PGD in business administration-Global business management. In ur SOP, u should say u r going to acquire business knowledge and want to apply it in ur current field, be it international or local business. I ve been called 4 medicals.
Thanks So Much. Am very grateful
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by nekkii(f): 10:10am On Nov 02, 2014
lovesavvi:
Do u also support I should go for sumting related to business course nd switch to my normal course as advice by joe nd mesh. Also when search. Humber college site dey av both global business management nd wireless telecommunication nd am thinking of apply to both course in humber against may intake cox is already late for jan but d problem now is I dnt knw tuition deposit of humber cox I can't pay tuition deposit for both program. Anybody goin to humber college it is mandatory to pay for deposit before u apply for ur trv also how many weeks humber used to process ur addmission?
No you don't have to pay 4 tuition fee,you have to be accepted 1st and on your acceptance letter you will be given a time frame to pay d tuition fee either half or full... it took me up to 2weeks to get d admission tho might be different for others so jst choose a course and apply all you have to pay for now is the application fee.. hope this helps...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lovesavvi: 10:16am On Nov 02, 2014
nekkii:
No you don't have to pay 4 tuition fee,you have to be accepted 1st and on your acceptance letter you will be given a time frame to pay d tuition fee either half or full... it took me up to 2weeks to get d admission tho might be different for others so jst choose a course and apply all you have to pay for now is the application fee.. hope this helps...
Thanks So much , very helpful how do u pay ur application fees ? Mastercard or what? Do u apply online or u send it through mail nd what course r u goin for?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by nekkii(f): 10:26am On Nov 02, 2014
lovesavvi:
Thanks So much , very helpful how do u pay ur application fees ? Mastercard or what? Do u apply online or u send it through mail nd what course r u goin for?
sincerely I used an agent,so am not so sure about the application process but I think the application is online,then you attach all the documents they need!! Am goin to study human resource management
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lovesavvi: 10:38am On Nov 02, 2014
nekkii:
sincerely I used an agent,so am not so sure about the application process but I think the application is online,then you attach all the documents they need!! Am goin to study human resource management
ok thanks january intake?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cancity234: 10:43am On Nov 02, 2014
November will be full of TRVs in Jesus name,No delay/refusal will come near your application..for the Lords plan is for you to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.I see Medical calls coming before wednesday in numbers and more trv calls also..God bless you all

9 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by nekkii(f): 10:43am On Nov 02, 2014
lovesavvi:
ok thanks january intake?
Yeah
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by nekkii(f): 10:45am On Nov 02, 2014
Cancity234:
November will be full of TRVs in Jesus name,No delay/refusal will come near your application..for the Lords plan is for you to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.I see Medical calls coming before wednesday in numbers and more trv calls also..God bless you all
Amen....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by henrinco(m): 10:55am On Nov 02, 2014
wonda26:
Good day house. I'm a newbie on this thread o. Abeg, make una pardon me.

I am very interested in pursuing a masters program outside Nigeria. Now, Canada has been a country of great interest to me. I read mechanical engineering and graduated with a low 2:1 lipsrsealed in the year 2011, completed NYSC October 2012. From then till now, no concrete job like that...just assisting my brother in his IT firm (development and sales of softwares etc)

However, my main interest is to further my education and my career in mechanical engineering.... Automotive Engineering to be precise. . . (I have been involved in 'mechanic' work for 9 months before)

I have researched and found that only two schools offer this course at masters level in Canada.

1) Univeristy of Windsor offers M.Eng in Mechanical Engineering (Automotive) .... (There is a highly competitive internship/co-op programme available)

2) University of Ontario Institute of Technology offers MASc and MEng in Automotive Engineering. No co-op available. Research for MASc and Project for MEng.

These two universities leave me with very limited opportunities to choose from. Please how I really need your advices. What are my chances of admission? How do you see the course selection? Is it a marketable coursr? These two schools didn't rank high when I checked international rankings ( don't know anything about them so I would welcome ur views) ... What are my chances of getting a job with this course in Canada after graduation.. Canada's present automobile industry

Meyn, *confused*

My bro!!! I will advice you to Go for Msc in THERMAL eng.. Thank me later!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 11:00am On Nov 02, 2014
lovesavvi:

You've been well advised ma. harder to convince the v.o of your interest to go back to IT after the years absence. Business related course might be the solution
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 02, 2014
blink6:
body dey.

how u?
have ur trv been approved yet?
I'm fine. Yea, it was dispatched 5days ago..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2014
ganezo2000:

Have you gone to pick up your passport? If no whats the tracking please update pls? Congrats to you.

God Bless and to all members may God almighty grant our heart desires insha Allah.
More more more more Medicals-TRV.

nope haven't gone to pick up. Tracker says "processed passport has been dispatched to Vac on 29/10/2014. Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lovesavvi: 11:26am On Nov 02, 2014
MrArams:

You've been well advised ma. harder to convince the v.o of your interest to go back to IT after the years absence. Business related course might be the solution
Thanks so much, am a guy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vicarsenal(m): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2014
@nekkii
I used GTB Mastercard for my Humber admission, and it took just 3 weeks for me to get admitted. Am for May Intake, my tuition fee due date is March 2015. So paying tuition is not a must b4 TRV app, it only helps to show seriousness from what i've heard here.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vicarsenal(m): 11:53am On Nov 02, 2014
Happy Sunday House,
Pls can my Dad's friend be my sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lovesavvi: 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
vicarsenal:
@nekkii
I used GTB Mastercard for my Humber admission, and it took just 3 weeks for me to get admitted. Am for May Intake, my tuition fee due date is March 2015. So paying tuition is not a must b4 TRV app, it only helps to show seriousness from what i've heard here.
Cheers
Godd , am also planning to apply to humber tomoro may intake, which course do u apply for? Do u apply online? Pls Give me d step by step on how u apply. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by justicia: 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
castiello:
Dear All happy weekend to you i wish you a wonderful weekend, i have just submitted my trv application on Saturday the 1st of November my school is York university resumption is 5th Jan 2015 below are list of document submitted i want to know my chances with God all things are possible.

list of document

mothers account statement
personal account statement
proof of mandatory tuition deposit by fund transfer
proof of student account transaction
proof of mothers company registration
proof of tax clearance receipt
letter of sponsorship from mother
proof of landed property in my name and that of my siblings
mothers identity card
my identity card from the last place of work
letter of explanation
statement of purpose
police clearance certificate
birth certificate
child birth certificate
wife youth service corps certificate
court marriage declaration
high school certificate
computer diploma certificate
computer diploma result
family pictures
fathers death certificate

hope to hear a response soonest love you all.
Hello, how u dey. Pls. when did u receive ur letter of admission and are u for Undergrad or Postgrad. I applied to York Uni for Masters for Winter but am yet to get a decision, though I was informed that applications are under review and decisions will be sent within this November.

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.