Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG (12715 Views)

‘$4.5b Ajaokuta Steel Mill ‘ll Be Completed This Year’-The Nation / Fuel Subsidy To Go Next Year. FG To Sell Petrol At 97 / Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 11, 2014
Tolexander: na grammer problem be that.
It is grammar not "grammer"

2 Likes

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by hensben(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2014
Opiosko: When it's completed, you will still find another fault. cheesy Nigeria i hail thee!
people deceive people, I hail thee, una learn work well from una masters at the top.But remember, there is God o
All this deceiving you guys are deceiving since 1999, after billions of billions spent on electricity yet....
Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by hensben(m): 9:33am On Aug 11, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
I'm sure most Nlanders will glad to be informed of PROGRESS of work on very important projects in their fatherland. If for any reason you dont like the information on this thread, you'r not under any compulsion to open it. But I wonder why you visit NL if you dont want to be informed- perhaps to engage in dirty tribal fights and curse the president. Meanwhile, you must not comment on every thread
Stop preaching mr, the guy is tired of empty promises same here, let them finish the project before opning their mouth, who be pikin here wey nor know say na 2015 election campaign things.abeg e

1 Like

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by hensben(m): 9:50am On Aug 11, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Then leave the thread for those who are interested. QED!
who give a F about pdp or apc but both old n young in this country are aware that pdp make empty promises expecially, when election is around the corner since 1999, pdp government are deceivers, only people that are in their pay roll don't see their deceit or rather, they know but they have to work for what they are been pay for.

1 Like

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by CastleandGreen: 9:55am On Aug 11, 2014
gists: Yeah! just like we were promised 247 power after PHCN is sold to themselve investors. But now we all see the result of the phcn privatisation program.

Lesson learnt so far: When Goodluck Ebola Jonathan promises you something, just get yourself an alternative option. I type this post using electricity from my 2.5kVA inverter.
you are indeed a son of an harlot.
Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by ElFenomeno1: 10:12am On Aug 11, 2014
Bunch of bullshitters!

1 Like

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by oluamid(m): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2014
Future impossible tense.

1 Like

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by hazyfm: 10:51am On Aug 11, 2014
gists: Yeah! just like we were promised 247 power after PHCN is sold to themselve investors. But now we all see the result of the phcn privatisation program.

Lesson learnt so far: When Goodluck Ebola Jonathan promises you something, just get yourself an alternative option. I type this post using electricity from my 2.5kVA inverter.

@Gist: Please i just bought a 2.4kva mercury inverter, where do you suggest I buy good affordable batteries 12V and amount pls
tx
Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by mu2sa2: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2014
Princek12: Just about Every project in Nigeria uses either of the following phrases: "will be"; "hope to"; "soon to be"; "promise to"; "propose." You rarely hear them use "has been" completed.
That's how fraudsters use language. Don't forget that all this talk of completing projects "before the end of 2014" is just to deceive the gullible ahead of 2015 election.

1 Like

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 11, 2014
Noted.

I will add this to the long list of promises by GEJ that is yet to be fulfilled.

2 Likes

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2014
The man is speaking pidgin and you expect him to have perfect spelling? grin
iwonbaoko: It is grammar not "grammer"
Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by LeStylo: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2014
HappyJoe: Story.

The Warri rail has been 77% complete for almost a decade.

The truth is that the last significant effort on that line was by the Abacha's government. Obj did not touch that line with a 6-foot spanner.

The Lagos-Kano line was over 80% completed following efforts from Abacha and Obj governments. A close friend worked on this project, and another friend at Costain West Africa led the Northern team for the project completion.

We have recycled more rhetoric than ideas at the uppermost level of leadership in this country since independence.

2 Likes

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by LeStylo: 11:17am On Aug 11, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
The Abuja-Kaduna standard guage rail line was started in 2010 and has now reached 85% completion rate according to this report. Isn't that substantial PROGRESS so far? Aren't you happy about that?

Likewise the rehabilitation of the 1,657km eastern narrow guage railway has PROGRESSED steadily since 2012 in spite of delays due to the Boko Haram problem in the northeast. According to this report, certain sections of that line will be completely ready by end of August and put to use. Aren't you glad about that?

Yea, the Abuja-Kaduna line made an unprecedented progress that's nothing short of impressive.

2 Likes

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by gists: 11:22am On Aug 11, 2014
CastleandGreen:
you are indeed a son of an harlot.
Your father!!
Why did you have to attack me for saying I type from my inverter?
Product of a leaking condom.
Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by gists: 11:37am On Aug 11, 2014
hazyfm:

@Gist: Please i just bought a 2.4kva mercury inverter, where do you suggest I buy good affordable batteries 12V and amount pls
tx

I don't leave in Lagos so I don't remember the name of the store. But I bought 2 units 12v luminous batteries in computer village ikeja (brand new about #47 each) for my mom house in January 2013. As I said I don't remember the store name any more but the store is on the second street off the main Otigba. Sorry I'm of little help
Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by Alexsmith20(m): 11:59am On Aug 11, 2014

I dont know why most nigerians are so naive/ignorant to the core...any little fault that should be handled by your local authorities you put it on the president. The president has played his own part in the development,its up to the indeginious authories responsible to carry-out that function...you dont expect the president to start inspecting them personally.
MAKE UNA LET THE MAN DRINK WATER KEEP CUP! HABA!!

2 Likes

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by Thunder04(m): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tolexander: is that a reason for it not to be completed?
no dey hvnt completed it cos dey a still busy sharing money for now so maybe till........ i dnt even no d time i cn promise it depend sha.
Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by Thunder04(m): 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
sunnyshayne: Can't wait for it.
try to wait pls if they hv no u cnt wait dey will hv tink dis kind of joke earlier.
Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by Thunder04(m): 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
gists:
Your father!!
Why did you have to attack me for saying I type from my inverter?
Product of a leaking condom.
dont mind him he is doing his job pay per post.
Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by roufy235(m): 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
that's good
Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by EMANY01(m): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
If completed this year as they say that will be undeniable progress.
Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by gists: 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
Alexsmith20: I dont know why most nigerians are so naive/ignorant to the core...any little fault that should be handled by your local authorities you put it on the president. The president has played his own part in the development,its up to the indeginious authories responsible to carry-out that function...you dont expect the president to start inspecting them personally.
MAKE UNA LET THE MAN DRINK WATER KEEP CUP! HABA!!
See this ignoramus here!
We are saying national power generation has remained what it has always been (between 3000 & 4000MW) inspite of the increase in tariff and this mumu is saying local authority should handle it. The people have come on national television (NTA not TVC) to say they have funding problem - a perfect excuse/pretext to increase tariff again and probably no commensurate increase in QoS just as we have experienced so far. If it was a local technical issue why come on national TV? why not stay on LTV lagos,OGBC, RSTV, Orient TV etc. Why are people in PHC, Lagos, Edo and other parts of the country complaining. Their complains is in tandem with funding problem those that accuired PHCN are saying. They came to NTA announced they have funding problem preventing them from generating enough for the nation and this mumu disciple is still making excuses. If the privatisation was not a fraud and if it done in good fate would this not have been discovered much earlier?
Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by Krasid(m): 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
Unless Nigerians change their negative mindset, this country will not move forward.All some people do is just to criticize all the activities of the government without bringing solutions on how to move this country forward.Both the people and the government have made Nigeria what it is today.

2 Likes

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by Junipero: 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
Pishures oo..

OP pls could you show us substantial proof of your post?

Thank You.

God we don pray, dey pray , dey pray finish make you end Useless Leadership in our country.

When we start eliminating our incompetent leaders no vex sha..

We your Children are begging this time around, because it's almost the last nail on the Coffin.

Amen.
Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by bibiking7(m): 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
Good, its a welcome development. but, I think 15 years should be enough for a significant or noticeable change to have been made in this country, but we are still lagging behind seriously. Just imagine if bold steps had been taken since 1999 by the then president in terms of power and reforms, most of those projects would either have been completed or near completion. This government no try o.
Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by lyntiffany(f): 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
Opiosko: When it's completed, you will still find another fault. cheesy Nigeria i hail thee!
My dear you dey mind them, and their mindset is sooooo negative can't cultivate positive one at all and same people hope for better tomorrow when their thoughts are myopic and negative.
Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by GboyegaD(m): 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
Just have a feeling Nigeria as well as Nairaland is over exaggerated. The comments I read here often times and the government are not in any way different. When is the government going to announce a completed project and when will the posters here stop been delusional with undue political party bickering?
Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by lyntiffany(f): 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
The Abuja-Kaduna standard guage rail line was started in 2010 and has now reached 85% completion rate according to this report. Isn't that substantial PROGRESS so far? Aren't you happy about that?

Likewise the rehabilitation of the 1,657km eastern narrow guage railway has PROGRESSED steadily since 2012 in spite of delays due to the Boko Haram problem in the northeast. According to this report, certain sections of that line will be completely ready by end of August and put to use. Aren't you glad about that?
Am soooo glad. you never know Nigerians they are bunch of ingrates and they forget easily no matter how you work hard or try to put smiles on their face, they must find something to make you feel less or bad. The best when dealing with us is silent, do the good work as God is the only rewarder of good deeds.
Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by lyntiffany(f): 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tolexander: i'm not interested in anything less than 100%.

The abandoned projects of past administrations also reached a percentage before they were abandoned.

you wish, guess in your dream
Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by lyntiffany(f): 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tolexander: i'm not interested in anything less than 100%.

The abandoned projects of past administrations also reached a percentage before they were abandoned.

you wish, guess in your dreams
Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by Mekyno(m): 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
otokx: Next year by this time we will be hearing this same set of lies. When will the PDP government start telling some truth? No light in Aluu and UNIPORT as usual.
i cant say of any oda place shaa, bt am dead sure of d 1 in elelenwo, port-harcourt. I saw dem repairing/upgrading it all, lyk 2 months ago. I jst hope dee start operation(as plying)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process / Photos From South South APC Women / Youth Rally In Port Harcourt / 15 Miscreants To Spend 3 Months In Jail For Obstructing Lagos Pedestrian Bridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.