Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG (12716 Views)

‘$4.5b Ajaokuta Steel Mill ‘ll Be Completed This Year’-The Nation / Fuel Subsidy To Go Next Year. FG To Sell Petrol At 97 / Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December (2) (3) (4)

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 11, 2014
Can't wait for it.
Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by Chibokgame: 6:46am On Aug 11, 2014
Good transformations ..:........

We are expecting more.
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan keep Transforming Nigeria .
We are behind you .

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by patriotic007: 6:47am On Aug 11, 2014
HappyJoe: Story.

The Warri rail has been 77% complete for almost a decade.
why all this ignorant liesthat rail line passed through my village usiefurun and i was supprise at what i saw on saturday when i went home.....the tracks where all laid and i could not recognise that area again after just 2 years......let us stop this pull the govt down if he is not from my party.tribe.religion or region.......let us come together and support this administration.......Even the devil himself cant deny that GEJ's admiinistration has done well in reviving our dead railways

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by datguru: 6:50am On Aug 11, 2014
Story for the gods
Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by Tolexander: 6:56am On Aug 11, 2014
Opiosko: angry I thought we are reading that it will be completed soon? nawa o!
has our reading completed the project?
Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by infohenry(m): 7:20am On Aug 11, 2014
Port harcourt axis

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by infohenry(m): 7:22am On Aug 11, 2014
I only believe what I see.

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 11, 2014
Tolexander: let the project be completed before coming to disturb us. Exactly how we were waiting on the empty promises of the past administrations.

Perhaps, we will be waiting more than another 3 decades as done by the past administrations.

Peter will phock Jane is not the same as peter has phocked Jane!
The Abuja-Kaduna standard guage rail line was started in 2010 and has now reached 85% completion rate according to this report. Isn't that substantial PROGRESS so far? Aren't you happy about that?

Likewise the rehabilitation of the 1,657km eastern narrow guage railway has PROGRESSED steadily since 2012 in spite of delays due to the Boko Haram problem in the northeast. According to this report, certain sections of that line will be completely ready by end of August and put to use. Aren't you glad about that?

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by infohenry(m): 7:27am On Aug 11, 2014
Kudos to FG or whoever that is driving this work because they are really fast.

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by Tolexander: 7:29am On Aug 11, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
The Abuja-Kaduna standard guage rail line was started in 2010 and has now reached 85% completion rate according to this report. Isn't that substantial PROGRESS so far? Aren't you happy about that?

Likewise the rehabilitation of the 1,657km eastern narrow guage railway has PROGRESSED steadily since 2012 in spite of delays due to the Boko Haram problem in the northeast. According to this report, certain sections of that line will be completely ready by end of August and put to use. Aren't you glad about that?
i'm not interested in anything less than 100%.

The abandoned projects of past administrations also reached a percentage before they were abandoned.

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 11, 2014
Tolexander: has our reading completed the project?
Does it mean ONLY completed projects should be reported on NL? Are all the threads opened by APC e-warriors about COMPLETED projects in APC controlled states? You guys are just hypocrites.

Anyway, we'll be here to also report the completion of the projects. Then we expect you and your gang to come up with new reasons to discredit the report.

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 11, 2014
Tolexander: i'm not interested in anything less than 100%.

The abandoned projects of past administrations also reached a percentage before they were abandoned.

Then leave the thread for those who are interested. QED!

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by Tolexander: 7:40am On Aug 11, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Then leave the thread for those who are interested. QED!
and who the hell are you the SOB telling me to leave a thread!

Is nairaland your father's property?

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by eaglechild: 7:42am On Aug 11, 2014
Rail transport is a very important means that will help take the pressure off our roads.

Kudos to the government for being steadfast in their commitment on rail transport.

Kano to Lagos is on already others will follow suit.

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by Tolexander: 7:44am On Aug 11, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Does it mean ONLY completed projects should be reported on NL? Are all the threads opened by APC e-warriors about COMPLETED projects in APC controlled states? You guys are just hypocrites.

Anyway, we'll be here to also report the completion of the projects. Then we expect you and your gang to come up with new reasons to discredit the report.
confused fellow, show me where i'd posted on any of those projects in the APC controlled states?

I shall bookmark this thread anyway!

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by disloman(m): 7:45am On Aug 11, 2014
deeobserver209: Great News! The kind of development we need to de-conjest our roads which are fast becoming a nightmare when it comes to dealing with traffic. More goods can be transported through rail lines thereby reducing cost of cost.
The government should consider a joint venture partnership with foreign companies in establishing a train building assembly line to help boost the railway sector and transfer of technology to Nigeria. smiley
bro!u dey live 4 naija?
Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by acenazt: 7:46am On Aug 11, 2014
gists: Yeah! just like we were promised 247 power after PHCN is sold to themselve investors. But now we all see the result of the phcn privatisation program.

Lesson learnt so far: When Goodluck Ebola Jonathan promises you something, just get yourself an alternative option. I type this post using electricity from my 2.5kVA inverter.
man you are wrong about power. In my Area and most of Kaduna city,we get up to 22 hours of power a day.

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by disloman(m): 7:47am On Aug 11, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
The most important thing is that what could not be completed in 3 decades by past administrations will be completed and put to USE by an administration you HATE for no just cause
Bro!if dem fit complete those projects b4 may 2015.I go dance naked in d market n go dey respect u 4 d rest of my life.Na 2day?
Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by disloman(m): 7:52am On Aug 11, 2014
Tolexander: i'm sorry sister, there is no past participle in their tenses always future impossible tenses!
Lolzzzzzzzz.u bad gan.
Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by disloman(m): 7:54am On Aug 11, 2014
Opiosko: When it's completed, you will still find another fault. cheesy Nigeria i hail thee!
What has bn completed n we pple still complain abt it?Guy!small small oooo.Apply brain small ooo.
Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 11, 2014
Tolexander: i'm sorry sister, there is no past participle in their tenses always future impossible tenses!
Actually it is not "past participle" but PAST PERFECT
Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by Itoroetti(m): 8:09am On Aug 11, 2014
gej performances suprises even buhari

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by Tolexander: 8:22am On Aug 11, 2014
iwonbaoko: Actually it is not "past participle" but PAST PERFECT
na grammer problem be that.
Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by Donvinlander(m): 8:42am On Aug 11, 2014
estyvino: Don't promise us, get it done and only then you(fed.govt) may tell us.
i think i'm the only one who's tired of govt promises sad
Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by nijanigga: 8:46am On Aug 11, 2014
snail speed train,hopefully the train will not be carrying Ebola across the country.
Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 11, 2014

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:56am On Aug 11, 2014
Poverty mentality is killing us in this country. sad
We keep celebrating mediocre stuffs e.g dis obsolete rail system.I'm sure millions...sorry,billion have been spent on this yeye project.The blue prints of advance countries are there for us follow;the technological know-how is there too.Some will argue that it's a good start;I say it's a belated one.There's also a saying that "our father's walked so that we can fly".Nigerians,make your representatives(leaders) fear you.Don't thank dem unnecessarily;it's your right,it's our money.
Nigerians!say "NO" to mediocrity.

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by deeobserver209(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2014
It's a known fact that APC E-Vultures hate hearing developmental news. All they're interested in is nothing but to abuse our dear President for no just cause. Yet they have the audacity to call themselves progressives. APC is a useless Party.

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by Funniez: 9:08am On Aug 11, 2014
GEJ is working, Haters are hating, Apc is loosing, FG is impeaching, ebola is killing, bokoharam bombing and u are there typing jagons. GEJ TILL TINUBU BECOMES THE U.S PRESIDENT.

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by GodMode: 9:14am On Aug 11, 2014
Difference btw apc e-rats and pdp e-rats on NL is apc e-rats will snap pics of 80% completion of the project like the ebola isolation pics and rivers state rail pics.

But

Pdp e-rats will either snap trucks and construction equipments branding it as "on going project" in so so place or just write long article with phrases like "will be"; "hope to";
"soon to be"; "promise to"; "propose."
Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by gists: 9:20am On Aug 11, 2014
acenazt: man you are wrong about power. In my Area and most of Kaduna city,we get up to 22 hours of power a day.
Mehn as of today, the total generation capacity remains about what it has always been!
I don't know about kaduna, but there is just one thing I need to know how long light have been available in my absence while I'm at work: I just simply check my freezer to see how cool it is. just like any deep freezer it never lies (wify can't even buy bulk food stuff to freeze). The other day I heard on the news the challenges the new electricity owners are facing that's preventing them from generation enough power.

So the fact on the ground is this: my freezer says no light in my absence, I confirm no light when I get home, electricity company says on NTA news they lack fund to generate more electricity (and are likely to increase tariff). DISCO says they cannot distribute power that's not available.
Boy, I'm sorry o I'm not convinced. Until any two of those parameters I listed change, phcn privatisation remains a scam.

Re: Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG by hensben(m): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2014
Election is around the corner, same old trick to campaign.

*story story* *story
*thats how the tortoise fell n scratch his back*

Explosions: Ogun Issues Temporary Ban On Sale Of Industrial Gas / I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan / Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra